SATURDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! I just found TWO MORE super-bargains that HAD to be added!!!
- Naked in Death (In Death, Book 1) by J.D. Robb <— FOR THOSE CURIOUS ABOUT J.D. ROBB’S (aka Nora Roberts) super popular series… book #1 is super-bargain priced!!!! I get SO many comments on how addictive these books are!
- Don’t Wake Up: The most gripping first chapter you will ever read! by Liz Lawler <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “Alex Taylor wakes up tied to an operating table. The man who stands over her isn’t a doctor. The choice he forces her to make is utterly unspeakable. But when Alex re-awakens, she’s unharmed – and no one believes her horrifying story…”
LUCKY #7!!!! 07-07-17 <— How perfect! Let’s see how perfect our Friday Finds ends up being, shall we?
Oh wow…. yessssssss!!! Yep. 🙂 This one seems like a FANTASTIC FINDS list. Not just a “Friday Finds”. 😉 FANTASTIC FRIDAY FINDS. Don’t believe me?
Here. See for yourself:
Take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- Savage (The Kingwood Duet Book 1) by S.L. SCOTT <— S.L. SCOTT ALERT!! THE RICH & THE DAMNED… “She was my destiny. I was her downfall. We were a match made in hell. But when we were together, that hell was pure heaven. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew she would pay the price for my sins. I wasn’t much older than she was, but old enough to know better.“
- TAILSPIN by Jaimie Roberts <— YOU’LL EITHER LOVE IT OR HATE IT ALERT!!! He’s a total jerk, her brother’s best friend, and she now works for him… “I put up with it…for a while. Once I put my foot down, the dynamic changes. And it is at that moment I find out how he really feels.In fact, I find out so much more than I bargain for. Not only is Devon host to some serious demons, but he also holds a very big, dark secret. A secret that could destroy our relationship before it gets a chance to begin.” *gasp*!!! Laura found me (a few of us ;)) this one, but she doesn’t necessarily personally recommend it. Eeeeep!
Laura: Tailspin by Jaime Roberts is a recent release that might be of interest to you. Based on the reviews, it’s a book that is either a one star or a five star read with no middle ground. It was my first one star review of 2017.
Maryse: Oh I love the sound of that!!! Okay I’m looking it up. Thank you Laura!
- Her Ex by Charlotte Sloan <— HER DEAD SISTER’S EX... She had a one night stand… “That hottie turns out to be her niece’s father who now wants custody. Plagued with guilt over the loss of her sister...”
- His Turn (The Turning Series Book 3) by J.A. Huss <— LIVE!!! TRILOGY CONCLUSION and it sounds super-steamy (menage!!??).
- Growing Wings (Teen Paranormal Romance Series) (The Caged Series Book 2) by Kellie McAllen <— LIVE!!! PARANORMAL YA... “…Lexus Wren just discovered she’s a powerful Catalyst — capable of commanding Conduits to do her bidding. Pretty heady stuff for a 15-year-old who can’t control her own urge to bite her nails...”
- Making a Splash by Sean Michael <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! Re-release…
- All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Book 1) by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT!!! Recent release and Sharon gave it 4 stars!!!
Sharon: Finished All The Lies We Tell by Megan Hart. Excellent beach reading – even though it wasn’t a beach book. There was a nice amount of angst (probably a 3 out of 5) and it was a really good story. This is a series, but book 1 didn’t leave you hanging for Allie and Niko. I am looking forward to book 2. Contrary to the Amazon reviews, it wasn’t overly laden with sex either – in fact, it was a slow burn. Ooooh – I would give All The Lies We Tell 4 stars!
- Give Me Hell (Give Me series Book 4) by Kate McCarthy <— LIVE!! KATE McCARTHY ALERT!! I’ve heard this series has a “KA” feel!! Second chance romance? “…When fate throws Mackenzie back in his life, he turns her away in her time of need, knowing he now lives a life in which she doesn’t belong. Except his decision has shattering consequences, leading to secrets, lies, and the ultimate betrayal. Years later, their lives continue to entwine, and when his past returns demanding retribution, Mackenzie intervenes and gets caught in the crossfire, leaving behind a devastation that no one sees coming...”
- Torn (Devils Wolves Book 1) and Tied (Devils Wolves Book 2) by Carian Cole <— CARIAN COLE IS ROCKING WORLDS RIGHT NOW!!! UNCONVENTIONAL LOVE STORIES ALERT!!
Vicki: OMG Both books were awesome. Never read this author before so wasn’t sure what to expect. Torn was such a good taboo read and Tied hit me with all kinds of feels. Haven’t had a book hangover like that in soooo long!!
Tammy: Read both of these last week and they were amazing! Torn made my tummy flip like crazy (many many butterflies) and Tied was just as awesome but in a different way. 🙂
Kathy: I have read all of her books. I loved her Ashes and Embers Series. Just finished Tied and what the two main characters had to go through was just so heartbreaking. It definitely gave you the heart pulls.
Northernstar: I just finished Tied and it was full of feels! A touching story of two scarred souls coming together in a emotional and gripping read. Now, I need to read Torn. I’m keeping my eye on this author…
- Riven by Lissa Del <— MELISSA DELPORT LOVE STORY WITH A PSYCH-TWIST ALERT!!! Remember how much I loved THIS one??? It’s super-bargain priced today! P.S. Here’s my review in case you missed it.
Amy: I loved this one and won’t forget it (how could I with what I just went through?), and the author will always be an automatic click no matter what name she uses.
Lisa: Loved this book hard….
Jean: Great review Maryse! So happy you loved it! I need more books like this one! Can you find them for us?
- Checkmate: This is Dangerous (Logan & Kayla, #1) (Checkmate Duet Series Book 5) by Kennedy Fox <— LIVE!!! HE’S BROODING & SHE’S A DO-GOODER & he’s pushing her away… “…Between his seductive smirk and charming good looks, it’s no wonder I can’t help the way he makes me feel whenever I’m near him. Too bad he’s unavailable–or so he says…“
- Sunshine After the Rain: the perfect summer beach read for 2017! by Daisy James <— LIVE!!!
- Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA SLOW BURN ALERT!! Melinda absolutely LOVES IT!!
Melinda: I am reading Dear Aaron, I’ve had it for ages. I CANNOT put it down. It is sooo good. Best book this year. Our plane got delayed from Niagara Falls and I couldn’t care less as I was reading.
- The Idea of You: A Novel by Robinne Lee <—FORBIDDEN ROMANCE ALERT!!! She takes her daughter to a boy-band concert… “…since her divorce, she’s more eager than ever to be close to Isabelle. The last thing Solène expects is to make a connection with one of the members of the world-famous August Moon…” Eeeeeep!! 😀 Susan found it for us!!
Can: OMG!!! I just finished reading a book by a new author and it was a 4.5- 5 star read for me. I could not put it down. It’s been a really long time since a book captivated me like this one. It’s called The idea of you by Robinne Lee.. Forbidden romance. Older woman, younger man/boy. This is the author’s debut novel and she hit it out of the ball park. You have to read it. You will not be disappointed. I want a second book. Not sure I am happy with the way it ended because I want more!!!
- Seven: A Club Alias Novel by K.D. Robichaux <— LIVE!! THE DOM & THE SWEET GIRL ALERT!!! “When Twyla finally convinces her sister to leave her abusive boyfriend, they have no choice but to move across the country and hide out, away from the monster determined to get her sister back. With their savings quickly running out, Twyla takes a position at the local sex shop—where she meets Seth, a man who is all too willing to show her what she’s been missing out on...”
- Until It Fades: A Novel by K.A. Tucker <— K.A. TUCKER ALERT!! She saves a famous hockey star (and it’s back on the list ’cause another fellow reader recommends it!!
Angela: Hey Maryse, I just finished reading until it fades by K.A Tucker. I loved it. It’s not her usual stuff but it was still awesome. I was sucked in right from the start. I only wish it would have lasted a bit longer. Towards the end it seemed to be concluded in 1 chapter. 4 stars.
- Moving Target (Guardian Security Book 1) by Desiree Holt <— LIVE!! RECLUSE ALERT! SHE’S IN DANGER AND ON THE RUN... “…Fate delivers her into the hands of a dark knight with a tortured past. The safety he offers is as tempting as he is. After having his perfect life ripped apart, recluse Quinn sees protecting Kate as his chance for redemption. He never plans on wanting the guarded beauty, never mind falling for her…”
- Wolf (Black Angels MC Book 2) by A.E. Fisher <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! “...He was a stubborn, misogynistic bastard. And he fit me perfectly. The only problem was that a man like Wolf wanted everything...”
- STRAYS by Mara McBain <— SHE’S ON THE RUN & HE FINDS HER HIDING… “…Working construction, he builds things for strangers all day. At night, he renovates his dream home one piece at a time. He never expected to find the most important piece hiding under a wet tarp…“
- Keeping Her: A Dark Romance (Keep Me Series Book 1) by Angela Snyder <— LIVE!! DARK READ ALERT!! HE BUYS HER... “…what I need is the perfect woman. Perfect and pure in every way possible. And I’m willing to obtain that perfection…no matter the cost. So when I make my newest purchase, I expect Adeline’s fate to be like all the others before her — taking what I want and then never seeing her again. But she’s different…”
- Henry & Me by Sasha Clinton <— LIVE!! SHE WAS ONCE THE POPULAR GIRL & HE WAS THE NERD ALERT! “He was a nerd and I was the golden girl of the theatre society, destined to make it big in Hollywood, so how could there be anything between us? Now six years later, as an out-of-work actress who has to take on a housekeeping job to stay afloat, I run into him again—and boy, has he made it big.”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Shameless (White Lies Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – July 11th 2017
- Ashes (The Dark in You) by Suzanne Wright – July 11th 2017
- Hunger: The Energy Vampires Book Two by Jacquelyn Frank – July 11th 2017
- Jilted: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett – July 11th 2017
- Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies Book 2) by Pam Godwin – July 11th 2017
- For the Birds: Rose Gardner Investigations #2 (Rose Gardner Investigatons) by Denise Grover Swank – July 11th 2017
- Wicked Grind by J. Kenner- July 11th 2017
- The Red: An Erotic Fantasy by Tiffany Reisz – July 11th 2017
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Melissa Foster – July 12th 2017
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You: New York Sullivans Spinoff (Summer Lake, Book 2) by Bella Andre – July 12th 2017
- Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella by Laura Kaye
- The Unrequitedby Saffron A. Kent – July 13th 2017 <— OUR NEXT BUDDY-READ ALERT!! My friend Grey went CRAZY for this book, and a few of us have decided to buddy-read it!! Plus the preorder is super-bargain priced! I can’t WAIT!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!!!
- The Darkest Sunrise (The Darkest Sunrise Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez – July 13th 2017
- Cocky Client: A Novella by Whitney G <— July 13th 2017
- Trust by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT ALERT!!! HE SAVED HER & HE’S TRYING TO BETTER HIMSELF… Oh this one sounds poignant and intense!!!! “After being held hostage during a robbery at the local convenience store, seventeen-year-old Edie finds her attitude about life shattered. Unwilling to put up with the snobbery and bullying at her private school, she enrolls at the local public high school, crossing paths with John. The boy who risked his life to save hers...”
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).