SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! 😀 ➔ MARVEL COMICS FANS!!! AMAZON is having a SUPER-BARGAIN SALE ON THEM!! And I mean… SUPER-BARGAIN on a TON of these comics (some are even 0.80 cents!)!!!
Welp. My eyes are all puffy and red, and super-tight as if the lids are water-logged, ’cause I watched Me Before You last night and well… you know. I cried. And cried. And UGLY cried. And sobbed. I may start crying again, even.
My adorable puppy, Hobbit, stared at me in confused wonder. And then she jumped in my lap, and snuggled her head right into my neck and totally cuddled me. And I sobbed all over her ears. Then she feasted on the tears on my cheeks. Not sure if that’s a sweet thing, or a creepy thing. LOL!!!!!!
Whyyyyyyy????? Why do I do this to myself? Why? Because it’s a FREAKING AWESOME story, that’s why. One of the most devastatingly beautiful love stories ever. Even one of my best friends (Karai) from high school tried to come to my rescue:
Maryse: OMG I’M SO GONNA CRY. I’m watching ME BEFORE YOU. Ya’ll know I LOVED that book…
Amanda: I bawled like a baby
Acacia: So many tissues
Jennifer: I watched it yesterday!
Joeandcarrie: I ugly cried!!
Robin: OK who has Manny? Here’s a bellini. I’ll go look for him.
Jenn: I ugly cried in the theater. It was bad.
Karai: As you well know I am a heavy metal horror fan. Not sentimental at all but this movie punched me straight in the feels!!
Maryse: The most beautiful happy delightful scene, and I’m already ugly crying…
Karai: Hang in there little buddy. Hugs!
Kristin: The movie is just as good, which is rare!
Maryse: Agreed!! They stayed true to the book, even the character-actors were EXACTLY right.
Autumn: My favorite ugly cry!!!! I read the book, but still haven’t watched the movie. but omgosh. This story is everything!!
Maryse: Oh sheesh, don’t even get me started over the Titanic. I locked myself in the bathroom, in the dark, and sobbed into a pillow, all alone, for half an hour over that one.
AND OMG am I paying for it today. After God Shaped Hole, and now this one (even though I had already read the book years ago) and now, I need something hilarious again. Any recommendations? There are a few very good-looking choices below, plus I have a few HIGH on my TBR list to sort through. 😉 *sigh*
I need to laugh. My heart is so broken. Just as I knew it would be.
But… in the meantime…
Take a look at what we found for the weekend!!
- When Life Happened by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN’S LATEST (FORBIDDENY!!) IS LIVE!! NEW HOT NEIGHBOR IS MARRIED ALERT! And she works for his WIFE!!!! GASP!!! “...Opportunity strikes when she meets her new neighbor, Gus Westman. He’s an electrician with Iowa farm-boy values and a gift for saying her name like it’s a dirty word. He also has a wife. Sabrina Westman, head of a successful engineering firm, hires Parker as her personal assistant. Driven to be the best assistant ever, Parker vows to stay focused, walk the dog, go to the dry cleaners, and not kiss Gus—again…” Not sure where the Kindle version is, but the paperback is live!
- Pretty Perfect by Lana Sky
- Dying Breath: A Heart-Stopping Novel of Paranormal Romantic Suspense (Krewe of Hunters) by Heather Graham
- Bitch Slap by J. Kenner <— J. KENNER’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! SHE’S NOT INTERESTED AND HE’S ALL ABOUT THE CHALLENGE… “Then I met her. Bitchy as hell and completely uninterested in me. And damned if I didn’t want her. Crave her. I told myself I only wanted to tame her. That it was all about the challenge.”
- American Hellhound (Dartmoor Book 6) by Lauren Giller <— LAUREN GILLER’S LATEST BIKER BOOK and now we have RECENT RELEASE FEEDBACK!!
Robyn: American Hellhound is definately a 5 star read of 2017! Loved Maggie and Ghost, plus all the new characters introduced. I can’t wait for their books.
Jan: …I finished American hellhound and it was FIVE STARS for me. And that doesn’t happen too often! Dartmoor lovers, you must read it.
MichelleS: American Hellhound is turning out to be the best in the series so far!! Ghost & Maggie… swoon. I love her!
- The First Word by Isley Robson <— SHE’S A LIVE-IN THERAPIST FOR HIS AUTISTIC TODDLER… “…when she meets alternative-energy magnate Rhys Griffiths and his autistic toddler, Will, she quickly realizes her heart will never be the same. Especially when her name becomes Will’s first word. After accepting a position as a live-in therapist for Will, Andie steels herself against the appeal of the disconcertingly attractive—and attracted—Rhys…”
- A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer Book 2) by Laura Thalassa <— RECENT RELEASE FEEDBACK!!!!
Tessa: Speaking of Strange Hymn… OMG. So good. I’m glad I jumped into it as soon as I did. All of you PNR fans who haven’t read the series, do! And those who read the first book, but not the second, read the second! NOW! I was so tired and yet I refused to fall asleep. I didn’t want to miss anything. I probably should have because man, I was tired, but NOPE. I needed to know what happened next. So, so good.
- The Trouble with Lexie: A Novel by Jessica Anya Blau <— CRINGEWORTHY POTENTIAL!!! She’s engaged, but because friendly with the father of her favorite student. “...as her wedding date nears, Lexie has doubts. Yes, she’s created the stable life she craved as a child, but is stability really what she wants? In her moment of indecision, Lexie strikes up a friendship with a Ruxton alumnus, the father of her favorite student. It’s a relationship that blows open Lexie’s carefully constructed life, and then dunks her into shocking situations with headline-worthy trouble…” Amy found us this one!
Amy: OH! I found us a book on sale that sounds like it could be full of cringeworthy moments and possibly some fun drama…The Trouble With Lexie by Jessica Anya Blau… How fun does that one sound??
- I’m Only Here for the Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST IS LIVE! THEY’RE BOTH IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE THAT DOESN’T LOVE THEM BACK… (and they are now partnered together/paramedics?) “...Desperate to distance herself from her problems, she runs, taking the first job in her field that she finds willing to take on someone with so little experience. The last thing she needs is a perpetually pissed off partner, especially when he sets her blood on fire…”
- If We Fall (Corrupted Love Book 3) by K.M. Scott <— LIVE!! TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!! “The thrilling conclusion to the Corrupted Love Trilogy”
- In Spades (Mirrored Book 1) by K. Pinson <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! She’s raising her young sister after life of abuse… “Avalynn is ready to go at them all head on if it means Abby is raised in a happy and healthy home. Abby is the only thing she cares about…not even caring about herself or her life…that is…until she meets him. The man that can shatter her entire world with one glance. Their relationship a roller coaster ride from start to finish. One that Avalynn never wants to get off of…but she may not have a choice...”
- With a Twist by Nicole Hart <— LIVE!!! NANCY FOUND US THIS ONE!!! “…He picked up my pieces with a smile and gave me hope. A reason to believe I wasn’t destined to live a life of loneliness. But everything isn’t always as it seems. We were two shattered souls…“
Nancy: …the girl on the cover looks just like my beautiful granddaughter so I’d buy the book just because of that!!
- Silenced by Leddy Harper <— RECLUSIVE ALERT!!! “...When Rylee spots Killian hopping over a fence next door, she follows him, unprepared for the boy she’d find—or the relationship that would unfold over the next seven years. Or the silence that would follow…” Nancy also found us this one!!
Nancy: Silenced by Leddy Harper is now on sale … It is one of my favorite of all of her books I’ve read. This is a much darker read them some of her other books I’ve read, but the same wonderful writing.
- Good Boyfriend: A Love Story (The Bad Nanny Trilogy Book 2) by C.M. Stunich <— C.M STUNICH’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! SEQUEL ALERT! “*This is a long novella that follows the events after BAD NANNY. This is book 1.5 in the trilogy. This book should be read before reading the next in the series, GREAT HUSBAND*“
- When It’s Real by Erin Watt <— ERIN WATT RECENT RELEASE FEEDBACK ALERT!!! FAMOUS GUY/REGULAR GIRL…
Angela: Just a heads up, I devoured this one in one night! It was great and now I need to go find your list of celebrity/normal girl hook ups and see if there are any others out there I need to read!!
- From the Shadows: 13 Tales of Urban Fantasy, Witches, Werewolves, Magic, Romance, Shifters, Fae, Demons, Vampires, Dark Fantasy & More! <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT by Mandy M. Roth, Michelle M. Pillow, Annie Bellet, Dannika Dark, Colleen Gleason, Debra Dunbar, Deanna Chase, Christine Pope, Hailey Edwards, Melissa F. Olson, Shawntelle Madison “When the human world meets the paranormal, all hell’s gonna break loose! Worlds collide in this epic collection featuring tales from NY Times, USA TODAY and National Bestselling Authors! Quality Authors and Stories at an Unbeatable Price! Only $0.99 USD for 13 Novels!!! Limited Time Only! Featuring stories from eleven of paranormal fiction’s top authors.“
- The Foxe & the Hound by R.S. Grey <— THE LATEST FROM R.S. GREY IS LIVE!! SEXY VET ALERT!! She’s sworn off love, until the new guy in town (a veterinarian)… “…With his strong jaw, easy confidence, and form-fitting scrubs, it’s not long before every housewife in Hamilton is dragging neglected tomcats in for weekly checkups. Like everyone else, I’m intrigued. Even after I spoil my chance at a good first impression, he still offers me a proposition I can’t refuse: play his girlfriend at a family function and he’ll hire me as his real estate agent...”
- Love In Transit: One Blurb: Six Different Stories by Jana Aston, Ainsley Booth, Kitty French, BJ Harvey, Raine Miller, Liv Morris <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS, ad a UNIQUE CONCEPT!!! One Blurb: Six Different Stories… “…This morning I overslept, then slipped on a stray sock and banged my toe into the nightstand. The elevator in my building broke and I had to run down six flights of stairs. And then my local coffee shop was closed. For health code violations. What’s that? Not the end of the world? You want me to suck it up? Did I mention I’m wearing a wedding dress… on the subway? It’s a Good Day for a Hot Mess. Someone embroider that on a pillow...”
- Mature Content (Cyberlove Book 4) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!! He’s a Youtube Star and he tells all and then he meets HIM. “His channel is the polar opposite of mine, and so is he. Wholesome, inspirational, and clean-cut. Everything about him should turn me off, but when we hook up following a confrontation at a convention, my world flips upside down…“
- Fast Connection (Cyberlove Book 2) by Megan Erickson & Santino Hassell <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!!! This one is book #2 in the series, but a standalone! AND!!! SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
Fabi: I FINALLY started reading Fast Connection. At 1% I was already laughing. At 5%, I’m wondering how quickly I can re-read this. I am OBSESSED with this writing duo.
- Middleman by Jayne Rylon <— M/M ROMANCE!!!! TRIO DOM/SUB ALERT… “…I had the perfect dominant boyfriend. Then Cortez left me to save the world. After two and a half years lost drowning my misery in bad decisions, one man changed everything. Rogan is the perfect submissive, who puts me back in control of both him and my life. Until Cortez comes home...”
- When We Fall by Sloane Murphy
- Small Change by Roan Parrish
- My Best Friend’s Ex by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!!! MEGHAN QUINN’S LATEST!! ROOMMATES ALERT!! THEY BECOME PLATONIC ROOMMATES… or at least try. 😉 “Tucker might be my friend and roommate but he’s also my best friend’s ex-boyfriend, making him completely off-limits. At least that’s what my brain is telling me, my heart is speaking an entirely different language...”
- Flip My Life by Jennifer Foor <— JENNIFER FOOR ALERT!!! “…As much as she yearned to get out of town and be something more, life continued to interfere, leaving her a desperate single mother, and broken inside. Finally engaged to a man who could give her everything she needs, a ghost from her past comes walking through the door. Seeing Elias again isn’t easy. He wasn’t just the guy who broke her heart. He was the beginning of the end. Everything she’s had to fight to keep in her life is a direct result of being involved with him...”
- Sweet Torment: A Novella by Georgia Cates <— LIVE!!! GEORGIA CATES ALERT!! Her brother’s best friend… “…Bram Windsor. I have loved him my entire life. For years, I was nothing more than one of the boys to him. Owen’s little sister. The pest who tagged along everywhere the boys went. But now, everything has changed. I’ve grown up and it’s time Bram sees me for what I am…“
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt <— JUST WENT LIVE!! UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT! I saw Alessandra Torre recommending it and this short-but-not-s0-sweet blurb has me! “Her name is Emerson Hart and she is the love of his life. Unfortunately, he’s not the only love of hers. And therein lies the problem.“
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- The Farthest Edge (The Honey Series) by Kristen Ashley – June 6th 2017
- Raw Need (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn – June 6th 2017
- Dating You / Hating You by Christina Lauren – June 6th 2017
- A Sky Full of Stars (The Shaughnessy Brothers) by Samantha Chase – June 6th 2017
- Talen: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – June 6th 2017
- Wolf Hunt (SWAT) by Paige Tyler – June 6th 2017
- Do Not Become Alarmed: A Novel by Maile Meloy – June 6th 2017
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid – June 6th 2017
- Mr. Right-Swipe by Ricki Schultz – June 6th 2017
- EASY (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 2 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 3 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 4 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- EASY 5 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – June 6th 2017
- Heat by Opal Carew – June 6th 2017
- Before the Dawn: A Novella by Karina Halle – June 6th 2017
- Sugar & Gold by Emma Scott – June 13th 2017
- Silver Silence (Psy-Changeling Trinity) by Nalini Singh – June 13th 2017