WHOA. 33 “Friday Finds” today with 17 new book releases over the last 24 hours (L.A. Fiore, Elizabeth Reyes & Bella Andre just to name a few!!). If I find more must-reads (or exciting-sounding ones, anyway), I’ll add them in throughout the day.
Now it’s time for me to review my latest read (a psych-thriller with some twists). I do love the twisty-stuff. I’ll be back soon with it!! 😀
Now… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) by L.A. Fiore <— LIVE!!!! L.A. FIORE ALERT!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE… Tragedy brings him home from the military… “The stoic boy I fell in love with grew into a quiet, dangerous and wildly sexy man. He still tugs on all the right strings for me, but he seems determined to keep me at arm’s-length. However, when trouble comes knocking at my door, he is the one to put himself between that trouble and me...”
- Girl In The Mirror (Looking Glass Book 1) by Elizabeth Reyes <— LIVE!!! ELIZABETH REYES PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!!! Ooooh and I’ve loved one of this author’s past books!!!! I’m excited ’cause it says a twist I’ll never see coming!!! She has amnesia after an accident that killed her sister and best friend… “Tiny indiscernible but profoundly emotional glimpses of her past. The day she meets him, at her sister’s graveside sets off the most explosive trigger to date. It’s so overwhelming Maggie’s convinced she’s supposed to remember–she needs to...”
Teresa: She writes great books can’t wait to read this!!
- More Than a Threat by by Kennedy L. Mitchell <— LIVE!!! A DOCTOR IS ASSIGNED A SEXY, DISMISSIVE BODY GUARD ALERT!! “…Dr. Kate Wheeler is an independent, feisty emergency-medicine doctor with a perfect life, or at least that’s what everyone sees from the outside. Her world is turned upside down when she is forced to allow twenty-four-seven protection, disrupting her independent lifestyle leaving Kate to adjust, or not…“
- Part Of The List by Xavier Neal <— LIVE!!! TEARJERKER ALERT?? “In the face of your own mortality or in the face of your lover’s, what would be part of the list?“
- Kept from You (Tear Asunder Book 4) by Nashoda Rose <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! “We aren’t teenagers anymore. He has probably forgotten me. He’s a famous rock star now. I’m a dance instructor with a broken dream and desperate for a job. So, when we cross paths again I don’t expect him to remember me. He does. ..” And we have feedback on this recent release, ’cause he’s Jean’s new book boyfriend!! *snort* 😛
Jean: “I read Kept From You last week and LOVED it! This series just gets better and better! I think Killian Kane is my new book boyfriend!”
- The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane <— LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM WITH A SEX-BUCKET LIST!!! Sounds like fun! And I LOVE that she loves “lists” 😉 Tee hee! “This is the story of how I brushed the cobwebs off my sex life, put myself back onto my list and not only fell in love with a younger man, but with myself, as well…“
- Standing Up by Kate Forest <— LIVE!!! HE’S AN EX-FOOTBALL STAR WHO’S PHYSICALLY DAMAGED & SHE’S HIS TUTOR ALERT! He’s needing amputation after an accident, and trying to follow another of his dreams… “Jill can’t help but fall for Mike—brains in his head, muscles in his chest, and vulnerability in his legs. Mike loves her determination and her refusal to pity him...”
- Renegade (Moonshine Task Force Book 1) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!!! OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER MAN ALERT!! And… *whooops* She just found out she’s pregnant by a military man ten years younger…
- The Silver Swan by Amo Jones <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! Back on the list ’cause Chelli has feedback on this recent release!
Chelli: Just finished Silver Swan after that blurb jolt on your page and wow…just wow! That cliffy! Very Paper princess feel only way more unanswered questions and much darker. Thanks for then recommendation can’t wait for the next one!!! Need it now!!!
Maryse: YAY!!!!! I KNEW it. I thought to myself… this sounds like a feel of Paper Princess and Corrupt.
Chelli: Yes!! It’s like you know it’s gonna be bad…so bad but you can’t stop yourself from wanting more! Lol
- POSSESSION by Jaimie Roberts <— LIVE!!! SHE WAS PROMISED TO A WEALTHY DOMINEERING MAN ALERT! “Although promised to this man, I at least remained safe … untouched … pure. I was to be his and his alone. On my eighteenth birthday, the second transaction took place. I escaped… But he came for me…”
- Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, Book 4) Bella Andre & Jennifer Skully <— LIVE BELLA ANDRE FORBIDDEN LOVE STORY ALERT!!! She’s been in love with her sister’s husband for years…. “Paige Ryan has always loved Evan Collins, a secret she’s hugged close to her heart for nine long years. But when her sister’s devastating betrayal is revealed, Paige can’t keep her feelings hidden any longer…“
- Defiance (Smirnov Bratva Book 3) by T.L. Smith <— LIVE!! MAFIA FAMILY ALERT! The daughter of a drug lord is promised to him.. “…That was my life. She’d had her taste of it. But was she really ready for it? Because I lived in hell, and my wife would soon be Satan’s bitch. She wouldn’t be prepared. She could never be...”
- The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner <— HE’S AN OUTCAST IN SCHOOL & IT’S ONE OF BEV’S FAVORITES ALERT!!! “Dill has had to wrestle with vipers his whole life—at home, as the only son of a Pentecostal minister who urges him to handle poisonous rattlesnakes, and at school, where he faces down bullies who target him for his father’s extreme faith and very public fall from grace. The only antidote to all this venom is his friendship with fellow outcasts Travis and Lydia.” AND!! It’s super-bargain priced right now!
bev: One of my favorites last year. Great sense of place, characters, and friendships. A bit of romance too.
- Background Music by J.R. Rogue <— LIVE!! OMG THAT BLURB… short blurb, but incredibly intriguing and kind of scary-sounding. She receives a message from a man she doesn’t know, and WHOA. “It’s the message that will change everything. The message Kat Roberts receives from a man she’s never met…” (I didn’t put the whole blurb, but the rest of it makes it sound scary to me…).
- Driven: A Northern Waste Novel by Eve Silver <— DYSTOPIAN SCI-FI ALERT!! “…All she wants is to stay out of trouble and haul her load of grain to Gladow Station—but trouble finds her in the form of a sexy stranger called Wizard. He has the trucking pass she needs, and she has to drag him out of a brawl with the very people she’s trying to hide from in order to get it….” and Laura found it for us at a bargain price saying:
Laura: There’s a reason that this book is always at the top of every dystopian romance list. You will love the dark hero, Wizard, if you swooned for Sicarius (Lindsay Buroker’s beloved Emperor”s Edge series) or Noah Riddick (Isabel Jordan’s Harper Hall Investigation series). The heroine, Raina Bowen, is tough and competent. Raina and Wizard’s story continues in Frozen. I’m currently about halfway through the third book in the series, Hidden. So far, I’m finding Hidden to be slower paced than the relentless action of Driven.
- Resurrection by Maggie Jane Schuler <— LIVE!!! SOUNDS EMOTIONALLY ANGSTY ALERT!!! They are both grieving their spouses… “I can’t push past the pain and misery. Sometimes, I don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to do. Then she comes crashing into my life. And in that instant, I know… My life will never be the same again...”
- The Beasts Inside: The Purgatory Series, Books 1-4 by Cynthia Eden <— CYNTHIA EDEN BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!! 4 books! “Hot vampires and alpha werewolves are waiting for you…Enter the sexy world of New York Times best-selling author Cynthia Eden’s “Purgatory” paranormal series…”
- The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachel Higginson <— ONE OF MY 5 STAR FAVORITES is on the list today, ’cause Jean is reading and LOVING it!!
Jean: FLT (First Line Thursday): “Not every story has a happy ending. Some only hold a happy beginning.” (I know, 2 lines, but whatever!) (Five Stages of Falling in Love, Rachel Higginson)
Grey: Oh GOD! Jean… *grabs pillows, Kleenex, Godiva and 3 bottles of wine… And snatches Manny for you,* that one hurt so bad!!! Coincidentally, it was my last 5 star read of 2016 before the 6 month drought happened…
Jean: Yeah, I’ve gone through a lot of tissues already.
Grey: *snuggles Jean* Amy!!! We need a 5 stages cocktail!
Jean: Yep, I could use a cocktail! The writing is flawless…. loving this book! Can’t put it down and I’m stupid for waiting so long to read it!
- Unforgiven by Ruth Clampett <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE! Best friends for ages (one straight, one secretly gay but “…when one walks in on the other with another man, everything changes. How do you explain to your best friend that he’s the one you’ve always wanted, that until now your life has been a lie?”
- The Angel: The Original Sinners Book 2 (The Original Sinners Series) by Tiffany Reisz <— M/M ROMANCE BY TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!!! gea LOVED it (actually, she recommends a few) :D!!!
gea: desperately looking for new awwsome mm reads so this is helpful. I havent seen Tiffany Reisz The Angel anywhere and as it is my very first mm read and it has Reiszs masterpiece writing I wholeheartedly recommend it though the series should be read in order.
The Understatement of the Year also exquisite. Captive Prince trilogy, Him & Us and Ella Franks’ Try. A matter of time series…so many awesome books out there
- Chasing the High by Beth Michele <— M/M ROMANCE and it’s super-bargain priced today! His fiancé left him at the altar… “What better place to be alone while nursing my broken heart than in paradise, right? Two weeks of sandy beaches and tranquil waters to quietly rethink my life. That’s what I thought anyway—until Drew Mariano came along and shook everything up. He shook me up...”
- Brothers by Tess Oliver <— LIVE!! SOUNDS SUPER-FORBIDDENY!!! Eeeeeep! BROTHERS. And they both love her and well the blurb alludes to… stuff. 😉 “I needed to find one person–one person I could love and trust. One person who could love me back. Just one person. Instead . . . I found two.“
- Unplugged (Unplugged, #1) by Sigal Ehrlich <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR WITH A YOUNG SON ALERT!!! And SHE gets the job… “It was supposed to be a job. Just a temporary job. Just a few months. Just a short stop before the journey I was about to take to follow my dream. It was supposed to be a lot of things…but not this… Little did I know it would be the one event that would shape me, would change me, would bring on such a shift in the balance of my world.
Would bring… Him. Would bring… Them. Both. Into my life.”
- Plucker (The Recoil Rock Series Book 2) by K.E. Osborn <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! He’s in a rut. And then they get a new PR manager and he’s not happy. “Tillie Marks has to go. And I will make damn sure it happens!“
- Winning Streak by Alice Ward <— BASEBALL STAR & A FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!!! And it’s super-bargain priced. AND!!! The author has included every book from this series (all standalones) in this one (so essentially, it’s a series bundle at a bargain price) 😀 “…in four years, I’ll be forced to take over my family’s billion-dollar company, and they expect me to start acting like it. That means I’ll have to bring home a woman. Any woman. What I didn’t count on was being blindsided by freckles, sunshine…“
- Silver Lining by Maggie Osborne <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!! She’s scruffy, and independent and doesn’t want to be tied down but… “…when pressed to reveal her heart’s wish, she admits, “I want a baby.” Not a husband, not a forced marriage to the proud man who drew the scratched marble and became honor bound to marry her. To be sure, Max McCord was easy on the eyes, but he loved another woman and dreamed of a different life. Yet they agreed to a temporary marriage…” and Jan recommends it!
Jan: My fav read for Feb was an oldie but goodie – Maggie Osborne’s Silver Lining. A ‘western’ HR, but not a typical ‘cowboy’ HR. It was a lovely story and really well written…
- The Darkness Series Box Set: Volume 1 by Katie Reus <— FIRST THREE BOOKS IN THE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! A WEREWOLF & A VAMPIRE WERE ONCE LOVERS… “He’s ready for anything—until his vampire long lost love shows up on his doorstep in desperate need of help. Pregnant and kicked out of her coven, Lyra struggled to raise their rare shifter-vampire daughter Vega alone among humans. When the 16-year-old is kidnapped Lyra swallows her pride and turns to Finn. But how long can she keep him from guessing the truth about who Vega really is?“
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle ebooks are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. !!! VERY COOL!
- Listen to Me: A Fusion Novel by Kristen Proby <— Leslie is loving these!
Leslie: “I actually just finished reading (well, listening to) Listen to Me and I’m reading Close to You right now. The audios are great and I love the stories.”
- Underneath It All: Walsh Series #1 by Kate Canterbary <— Ashley recommends this one!!
Ashley: The Cornerstone by Kate Canterbury is on sale… It’s another one that is whispersynched so you can get the audiobook at a discounted rate. It’s one of my favorite audiobooks.
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Shade’s Lady: A Reapers MC Novella by Joanna Wylde – March 14th 2017
- Break Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 2) by Tiffany Snow – March 14th 2017
- The Play Mate (Roommates Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – March 14th 2017
- Dirty Souls (Sins Duet Book 2) by Karina Halle – March 19th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
Am I first today??? Because I wanna win!
Yay!!! When did Friday become such a hot release day? *grumbles about stupid restrictions and stupider people that make restrictions*
More Than a Threat and The Sex Bucket List… Girl in the Mirror…
Oh Maryse, girl, you’re too good to us! Thank you!!!
Yeah!!! That’s usually reserved for Monday, but this ain’t bad at all, if I do say so myself, Grey. 😀
It is MY pleasure my friend. You know I love my lists. 😉
Oh Geez! I just stepped out to the bathroom and YOU swoop in!
Thank YOU MARYSE
That’s what you get for peeing, Ela. 😛
You wanna hook me up with those poise pads Amy??? Then we can throw candy coated penises?
*passes Poise pad to Ela*
What, you don’t want the salty nuts? LOL!!!
Salty nuts will do too… 😉
OMG…can you imagine what someone would think if they randomly came across this conversation without knowing the backstory? *snort*
*sidenote: Maryse swoops in and “links” this comment to said backstory. 😉
Devil You Know!!! I NEED IT! I THINK IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ME!!!!
I helped my friend Erica Lynn shop for candy penises this AM and now my cookies have taken over and the advertisements on every webpage went from Zappo’s Chucks (yesterday’s shopping adventure) to candy penises!
OMG they actually advertise those? LOL!!!!! 😛
LOL!! I love your “sidenote” addition, Maryse! 😛
It’s only fair that everyone else gets to play in our *ahem* peanut-throwing parties, too. Or at least get a chuckle out of ’em.
Oh, thank goodness for backstories. They make us seem “a little” less insane.
Speaking of insane, I’m having to forcibly restrain my one-click finger. I really shouldn’t one-click until next Weds. That’s a loooong time to avoid temptation. (yes, I’m American, raised on instant gratification) :-/
The Serpent King. The Serpent King The Serpent King
ut oh bev’s whispering……..
bev? Is something wrong with your voice? Did you swallow a candy coated penis?
Fabi is talking about forcibly restraining…temptation…instant gratification…and a finger.
*takes a deep breath*
*gets self under control*
*reads Ela’s comment*
*nudges Amy* *you think Fabi needs a candy coated penis or some salty nuts???*
Of course Amy went there….
*giggle* just another typical Friday around here…
*falls against Ela while cackling hysterically*
*bursts out laughing*
*wheezes and holds side*
Bailey’s, Amaretto and Kahlua… With a little bit of Reddi Whip on top …guess what we’re having tonight? *dies laughing*
*holds stomach from laughing* B**W J*BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabi gets a nut sack……..
LMAO – YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!
Hooooly crap! I was so careful with my wording,I rewrote it three times just so Amy wouldn’t tear it apart. *throws hands up in surrender* *dives into bag of salty nuts* 😉 Thanks Amy. My fav!
You can never be too careful with Amy……
Who’s out of control *blinks and looks around*
bookmark Maryse. Another for the year in review post. Ha!
OMG!!! Fabi dove into Dick’s nuts!!!!
*whoops and dies laughing*
“it”. Bookmark “it”.
Correction: She dove into Dick’s nut SACK!!
Throws up in the air and twirls around
To be precise Amy, I dove into his sack of salty nuts.
Some girls have their favorite playthings…
Hahaha we were not correcting at the same time.
Ela found Fabi some candy-coated weenies!!!
OMG…I’m dying…salty nuts and playthings in the same conversation… 😆
Gives up working for the day. It was frustrating anyways. I’d much rather hang out here and entertain Amy with my sexcapades. 😉
Amy, seriously, you’d never be able to write a book that wasn’t erotica. You’re 12 year old boy is dominant. hahaha
*hands over Amy a b**wjob shot*
OMG Fabi…..can you picture a book by Amy???? It would so be like one of those with crazy titles like “The Horny Leprechaun”
Hang with me, Fabi!! Ela is giving out b**wj*bs like it’s her job!
And no, Ela…it would be The Horny Highlander, thank you very much. 😛
*peaks up from nut sack* Ela, is that you up there?
I think her book should be called The Horny Marmy…..
*crosses that title off list of potentials*
Makes another round of shots *giggle*
OMG!!!! LOL JEAN!!!!!
I don’t think Fabi will like that title “The Horny Marmy” it sounds corny
it sounds nutty
No, Fabi would like The Horny Astronaut of 2112 (M/M of course)!!!
*clutches tummy and giggles*
I love you ladies… 😉
Yes! That’s a title for Fabi and YES M/M
*hands Jean candy weenies*
I kept thinking, man it’s quiet today! And then I realized I wasn’t signed up for notifications!
You know…this really all started when I said I wanted to read a book titled, Sex Bucket List…. Then we started talking about Dick’s Salty Sacks or some such debauchery and it escalated (or took a left turn) quickly from there when I started the b**wj*b shots at 4pm… *oopsie* I just sprung ahead early…
R! You’re missing out on candy weenies and salty nuts!
Two very important food groups!
AND don’t forget b**wj*b shots
Hey! Guess what!?!! I promise to stop bugging you all about TBP because look –> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34528130-sugar-gold
OK that first part was mildly untrue…
*hands Robin a b**wj*b* you appear stressed my dear
*snort* oh Ela… You mean you hand R. a shot, right???
No thanks to Tristan! He has me wound tighter than a two dollar watch.
Bahahahhaha!! Ewwww Ela!
b**wj*b shot vs b**wj*b….geez you get the hint since these are the shots of the day…
Right Ela??? Get with the programme people. We are having shots!!! Forget working. It’s Friday!
Fabi shooting b**wj*b is not an image I’m willing to let go of. Be prepared for Writer’s Retreat 2017…
My husband just looked at me funny when I suddenly snorted out loud. Yes, I clicked on dick’s bag of nuts. Oh dear. Nearly choked on my morning cup of tea. (It’s just nothing, darling, I told him. Just something funny on that blog I read…..) Then the teeny weenie edible things. bwahahahah. *wipes away spot of tea that shot out of mouth (or nose?) onto laptop screen*
The last couple of days I’ve gotten hooked on a great CR series I haven’t read before – the Commitment series by Nia Forrester. It’s set in the world of music execs in the hip hop industry. So far I’ve already ripped through The Come Up and Afterwards. (I’m doing my crazy reading a series out of order thing). I don’t really even like hip hop, but these books are GREAT! Mature, complicated, grown-up characters with complicated and fascinating lives. I’m luvvin them.
Oooh fangirling! Nia Forrester just ‘liked’ my review of her book ‘Afterwards’ I just put up on Good Reads. *waves hand to cool face down* What a thrill for me 😀
*points excitedly at Ela*
See? SEE?? Just as I said…likes it’s her job. 😛
You guys!!!! *snorts*
Seriously though….whats up with the yummiest drinks having the dirtiest names? My fave shot (from back in day when I went to bars) was a slippery nipple.
Jan, I saw that you were reading those on Goodreads…they look interesting!
*hands Jan and Leslie a b**wj*b SHOT*
so…are ya’ll just gonna use me for laughs and giggles or is someone going to hand me one of those shots too?
Dang Ela! You heard her! Chop chop!
*throws back b**wj*b shot*. Haaahhh. That’s better. *wipes mouth inelegantly with back of hand*
Yeah Leslie I’m totally hooked. Have been reading quite a few so-so books lately but I’m really excited about these books. Four starred the first two I’ve read. (That’s wild and generous for me. I’m pretty stingy with my stars.) Now I’m starting on a third book from the series. This book is actually the first in the series LOL and it’s called Commitment. Haven’t felt this sort of bookie excitement in a while!
You guys are all doin’ *special* shots *ahem* 😛
And here I am, having a sore throat ’cause I’ve been doing daily shots of raw organic apple cider and today I feel like TODAY was that ONE day too many.
Lightly burned by the darn cider that went down wrongish. And it went down wrongish… ’cause it’s darn hard to swallow that stuff without your throat twisting and seizing. LOL!
So the raw cider gave me a raw throat. <--- Oh geez. *sideeyes Amy and Ela* Yes yesssssssssss I know you're supposed to put it in a glass of water to dilute it, but then you're stuck drinking that nasty glass of water for ages.
Eeeww. That sounds awful Maryse. Poor you 🙁
Aww Maryse, just hearing that makes me cringe! I just heard about this stuff a couple days ago. Do you take it with the ‘mother’ too? I heard they’re like floaties? *gag* Nope, not for me. *shakes head* Maybe try some tea with honey to soothe?
Yep the mother. But once you shake it, it’s all just a foggy super-acidic blend of apple vinegar. LOL!
Ugh Maryse, I’m gagging.
Not on Ela’s drink, thats yummy. 😉
So, I really liked Rock Bottom. Lots of angst, WOW! Cant wait to see how it all pans out in Lovely Trigger.
Imagine my anticipation when I see 80 comments. I’m like, ooh wonder what great conversation is going on.
Man, you all even made Ela throw up. And then twirl…..that I judge. Ela it’s gross don’t play in it.
I have fading time tonight, lots as long as I don’t fall asleep! So, I’m not quite halfway on Tell the Truth, but close, and I’m still loving it. Also, Bee is driving me crazy. I just want to smack the attitude right out of all these kids!
Ooh. I meant LOL to bev.
Did you mean ‘reading time’ Tasha? I pretty much have fading time every night anyway……
And then Maryse pops in talking about gagging… And thinks that we won’t comment about that. *whistles* Seriously though, sorry you’re not feeling so well. I felt awful last weekend… Still not 100%.
Tessa, if you’re peeking in. Reading The Silver Swan, and girl- yes. I’m so with you…
Lol Jan, I didn’t even catch that! Darn autocorrect. Though I do have fading time many times throughout the day as well. Hahaha
Grey, Tessa, does this mean yes you’d rec. Silver Swan or no?
Lol. I was thinking Tasha meant she was really tired and dozing off.
Yes! *happy dance* Tasha is “loving” it. Loving, Maryse. Loving.
I got an email from amazon today about my preorder of Dating You Hating You that was supposed to come out in June 2017. It’s the new book by Christina Lauren (Beautiful series) but the email said it’s been withdrawn from preorder and now has no date forecast for publication?????? I also got a subscribers email from the Christina Lauren team saying they now have a book called Roomies coming out in October 2017. Both books sound good, but I dunno what happened with Dating You Hating You. It had the cover released and all. I was looking forward to it, too. :-/
Jan!! Dating You Hating You looks like it’s back up on Amazon, with the June date and everything. :D!! Maybe it was a glitch?
I gargle with it when you throat is sore, works so well. I know a lot of people drink it for health, but not for me. Though I love vinegar on foods or flavoring
Apple cider vinegar? Why?
Oh, and you are all insane. (Me too) That backstop will just confirm it.
Blowshots sound yummy. And I kid you not, my phone autocorrected that to blow hits. My phone doesn’t like me to say bad things.
Fall from Grace, OMG! Amy, you were right. I loved it and bought book 2 so fast. Then… I started playing Diablo 3. *sighs*So, instead of buying the two books I wanted, I bought a game. The story of the game is really good. So, I’m playing, living in a world where I’m a demon hunter saving the world. 😀
Grey, right? Awesome story in desperate need of an editor.
Maryse has a sore throat from swallowing some nasty stuff, and Tasha and Leslie are gagging…oh hell, NOW it’s a party!!
Diablo 3 huh? What are you playing it on? Your PC?
Leslie…right??? The ending and epilogue of Lovely Trigger had me sobbing happy tears, if that tells you anything. 😉
Tessa…I know!! And the second book was just as good from what I remember. 😀 There is even a book from his POV (book one from his POV I think), and I remember REALLY liking that one as well.
Can I vent…please?!?!?
Know it all’s drive me completely insane. I am ready to pull every hair out of my ever loving head.
*claps hands excitedly*
Vent away, DG!!
I am stuck in a snail crawl traffic jam due to a wreck on an interstate. I have stared at a petroleum sign from a distance for the last hour. And the current driver of my vehicle is determined to stay in the slower moving lane of traffic. No matter the other lane at times is moving somewhat and we have not passed any of the cars that have passed us!!!!!!
Apparently he knows it all and has told me that the only way he is changing lanes is when someone with a badge tells him to!!!
OMG, nuts sacks, b**wj*b shots, and weenies. Starting the friday partying early today!!!!! LMAO
*passes DG a b**wj*b SHOT*
My nerves are shot. I NEED a martini..heck, maybe just give me the whole bottle!
Thanks R- keeping um coming! The rate we are moving it will be after midnight before we get home AND we are out of town!
You’re not in Europe so you need to keep it on the DL. Here, I’ll wrap Manny around a bottle of Grey Goose. But I’m going to need him back when I get back into Tristan’s pants tonight…
I mean story! Damn autocorrect.
Wait a sec…and just who is Tristan?
Tristan and Danika! My little angst sandwich! (That Leslie speed read!!)
So are you getting in his pants tonight or into a story R?!?!? *whispers to Amy – she did give me a b**wj*b shot*
Honestly, I think they’re kind of one in the same…
Did I mention that this driver refused to pass an exceedingly slow car earlier today for about 8 miles?!? And takes the LONG to places and THEN fusses about being late?!? I feel like I could come out of my skin siting here.
Here’s a straw, DG…
Thanks R! Keep making up! I will probably be here a while…the wreck occurred at 6:00 est and is still being cleaned up.
Wine gummy bears!!! Yum…I want some!!!
Idiots! Everywhere! Idiots I say! Can I have a badge?!? I need to make an arrest!
Oh, no. I hope everyone is ok, but if that bad 🙁
I couldn’t imagine that knock on the door or phone call.
Very sad Bev, it is on the local news and there are at least two fatalities.
My frustrations are with my driver and the other drivers around me.
IDK what happened to Ela and Amy, so I made another batch of b**wj*bs. Or maybe they’re Blowhards… either way, they’re loaded with booze. Here DG, take 2.
*snatches DG’s blowhards*
Sorry DG, I need them.
R.? two more for DG please.
Two more blowhards coming right up!
I had a buzzball choco treat instead. Um… I don’t normally drink much so if I suddenly sound odd, blame that.
Leslie, wasn’t that insane? Though, by the end of book three, I was hugging my tablet. 😀 It really is an exceptional read.
Grey, *sighs* It totally could have been five stars. it’s so many forms of catnip and the storytelling is there. Just not the editing.
*hugs DG* *Hands her a badge* Now tell him to MOVE!
Fabi, YES, PC! *grins big* And now, I think there is about to be a very obvious betrayal. I love that stuff in these games. This is following another major betrayal. I bet someone dies in the next arc. Oh and I really gotta stop trying to kill my companion. They are un-killable and really just wastes all my power.
Amy,it is good. I started reading it right away. But then, well, I kept wanting to kill stuff, so I went to Diablo. *grins*
*downs both blowhards in one gulp and waves my shiny badge around* I am the Law ax…I speak for the roads? Cars? Who knows…I just like to speak…sometimes.
Thanks ladies! That was the longest hour and half trip evah! (5 hours later and I am home!)
Yay DG! Tristan’s giving me a lashing (and not the good kind) so if you could kindly pass those glasses back this way, I think I’m going to need them…
Sorry Fabi! *hands everyone. Breakfast b**wj*b shots*
Amy and I were tied and gagged by Maryse…I just got free *side eyes Amy* oh she’s still out.
You guys were quite fiesty last night!!! Too bad Im on east coast and fell asleep early.
Can’t wait to get to end of the heart wrenching tale of Tristan & Danika. I’m at 19% of book 3.
Aw man! I missed everything!!!!
“My little Angst Sandwich” – now THAT should be the title of Amy’s book.
Hey guys! Sorry that I forgot to confirm that I AM home! I didn’t realize I’d need a few days to decompress, and my wrists are so sore from all my I.V.’s that it’s still really difficult to type on top of that. But everything is awesome–10 days from transplant to release. I got the heart of a local ‘young man’ (I think in his 20’s or 30’s), and we were a perfect match in every way they match it up. His heart was a little bigger than mine should have been, but my old one was enlarged for so long that my cavity had grown plenty big enough to house my new one. I’m majorly swollen and taking over 40 pills a day, but I feel so good that I don’t care! lol
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers and wonderful words of encouragement! I’ve felt it all along the way! Hopefully in a few days I’ll be back to full typing ability!
10 days! That just boggles the mind. You are one strong woman! Heartfelt prayers for a speedy full recovery for you.
Welcome back Nay!!! I’m so happy you’re feeling better!
Nay, that is all good news! Hope you have a speedy recovery!
I’m just happy to be able to breathe normally again! I’d forgotten what it was like!!!
Nay, that has to be an amazing feeling and God bless the donor! Our friend’s son died at a young age over the holidays and there was some comfort in knowing his organ donations helped other people to live.
Definitely, Jean! The night I went in, they had already found a donor for his kidneys and possibly other organs, and we waited a couple of hours for them to find a donor for his lungs, then the heart was last. I’m so thankful to him and his family!
That’s amazing Nay. I’m glad you are feeling better.
What an incredible gift from him and his family.
OMG congratulations Nay. I can’t imagine the change you are going through, but I’m so happy for you. *hugs* Though, you have to wonder, why do they always want to use your wrist for IVs. That spot just hurts.
*hugs and kisses* Renee ! Prayers for a speedy recovery and typing ability!
Glad you’re home and feeling great Nay, continued thoughts and prayers sent your way!
I finished Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil. I agree with Bev, more people need to read this book!! It starts off with a bang and doesn’t let up. I didn’t want to put it down. It’s incredibly powerful and moving. I had tears, many times for the unfairness of it all. And chills a couple times, and some laughs too. I also liked following the mystery and clues to what happened. There were tons of characters, but I didn’t have any trouble following what was going on. They were very well constructed and I felt deeply for all of them. This book is definitely going on my favorites of 2017 list!
Tasha! You’ve made my Saturday. Ha. Love it.
Doesn’t it feel like this book is totally flying under the radar?
You’re home in your wonderful cozy surroundings and you’ll be feeling so much better soon too.
I’m so happy to hear about the breathing. I had no idea it would be such an improvement so fast considering the healing you’re going through but this is AMAZING!!!!!
I’m so happy for you.
*gentle squeeeeezy hug* 😀
*goes to Amazon to refresh memory of what Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil is about*
Wait. This TOTALLY sounds like my kind of book!!
Yay Nay! So super excited to hear from you and know that everything is going well and that you’re home! Focus on healing and getting better!
It does, Bev. I honestly think a lot of people would LOVE this book. I replied to your comment on goodreads. I have no idea what I’m doing on there. Lol. But mostly, with the teens, at that point in the book (I think it was 40ish %) I just wanted them to show some respect! They were all being snotty brats with major attitudes and it’s like the adults wouldn’t step in and correct them. It wasn’t a huge turn off, I just felt strongly for the characters: frustration and heartbreak, and love, all of it. Later into the book, I understood why more, and I felt for them all, big time. They were fun and true to themselves and I liked their camaraderie, snottiness and all. Haha
I wasn’t really sure what to expect out of this book, but I thought it was going to be YA for some reason and focus more on the kids. Maybe bc of Jellicoe Rd? It had been a while since I read the blurb. And I was blown away by the direction it took. LOVED!
It’s her first adult book.
I kept thinking of these characters after I finished, I love when a read lives in my imagination after I close the book.
As far as I know it is a stand alone, but I’d love to peek in on all of them again.
I loved the different relationships that formed and Bish!
Nope. Nope Nope.
Maryse you are not getting my hopes up.
Read it, Maryse!! You should, you should! 😉
Ok, do you guys remember the hand?? *big sigh* Some thought it creepy, some thought it cool? It was blue and awesome and I ordered it. Along with my mirror (which btw is back ordered till mid April) Of course something had to go wrong, right? Well I just opened the box it came in. I apparently didn’t read the details very well, bc it’s a baby hand. Less than 4inches. I’m not entirely sure it’ll work and I’m crushed! :'( I was thinking it’d be big, like the size of a door handle or something. It’s a stinkin baby hand and I paid too much for a baby hand.
Nay, so glad to hear how well you are progressing!! 🙂
“It’s a stinkin baby hand”–> LMAO
Lol, I really am quite disappointed. I feel like I need to rethink the accessories. But, I felt slightly better when I opened a surprise package my family had sent from their trip to the Keys. I don’t ever get surprise packages, so I was super confused. 4 giant cookies from Mattheessen’s! They’re amazingly good, I just cut off a hunk of each so I’m content for now. 😉
That makes it 10x creepier.
Listen to #10 for me, k?
*gives gentle, warm hug to Nay* So glad to hear you’re doing well.
Tasha you had me snorting out loud again when I read about your stinkin’ baby hand. (It sounds a bit creepy, really?) My husband just rolled his eyes when I snorted.
R…girl. Just saw that Mrs Tillie Cole signed a set of her books at the Barnes and Noble in Bee Cave. *squirrel* and the books appear to be just sitting on the shelfs! How cool is that?!?!
Isn’t this your neck of the woods R?
It is! That’s in Austin and I’m heading there Thursday for SXSW!
Again, so so cool!
It’s not creepy though (not that I ever thought it was in the first place), it’s dainty and pretty. It looks like any decorative knob you’d get from hobby lobby. I was thinking, not in looks, but size for my purpose, something like this: https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Decorative-Wall-Mounted-Giving-Hands-Ornament-Vintage-Style-Gift-Bronze-shabby-/222301133449?hash=item33c22e1a89%3Ag%3AHa4AAOSwA3dYGJvQ
OK not creepy.
bev, #10 is for ages 12 and up – are you saying I’m immature? lol
TBH, the first half a dozen or so on that list are calling my name.
Baby hand!?!? That’s creepy. And I’m not gonna lie, the two hands with the soap offering is kinda creepy! And I like quirky! How about antlers? They have cool ones in ceramic!
Poor Amy is still out of it….*side eyes Maryse*
Lol, ok we’ll agree to disagree of the creepiness factor. Big no to antlers. So not my thing, in any color, stylish or not. Also the turquoise hand went perfect with my Spanish tile mirror. I wanted a little morrocan vibe going on. I might as well wait until the mirror comes and go from there.
Tessa I just saw a rec for another KU series on a blog, rec’d to them by Grace Draven. Another comparison to Labyrinth, lol. I have too many to download it right now, but intrigued.
It’s Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa. Have you read it?
Fabi it’s read by Lin Manuel Miranda. C’mon.
*sigh* I’m trying to find this awesome Reader Favorites Audiobook list that I received a month or so ago… all beautifully formatted with about 10 to 15 audiobooks on it, with awesome mini-descriptions next to each as to why it was a favorite…
And I can’t find it. I have so many different ways to contact me (between the Facebook accounts, and the twitter, and the email, and the comments section here), that I’m tearing my hair out trying to find it.
For some reason, my brain is telling me it’s Leslie’s list, but I know Leslie just submitted a few in the comments in the last few days (so maybe that’s why I’m thinking that?). But this one was different. It was more “file-like” (I’m sure it wasn’t left for me in the comments).
Was this your list from awhile ago Leslie? Was it you?
FYI my fellow mm romance readers and Santino Hassell fans.
Insight is LIVE on Amazon.
2 days early, squeeeeee
Do you ever get scared by like a chair piled with clothes in your room in the dark? You wake up and for second can’t remember what it is?
Imagine stumbling into the bathroom half awake and seeing a baby’s hand reaching out of the wall towards you.
Seriously, though I love that you have a quirky colorful sense of decor. I lean towards that too, just not reflected. Lol. I want to buy a new chair and couch….at some point. Definitely do not want matched set and lean towards color and texture. I just do not have a good eye.
Remember how they described decorating the apartment in the second Night Owl book? Think it was that one. And it was cozy and quirky. ….and expensive. But it sounded great to me.
That’s frustrating, Maryse. 🙁
I wish we could help.
Where any of them narrated by Lin Manuel Miranda?
LOL bev!!!! *snort*
P.S. I JUST posted Leslie’s Audiobook recommendations list, and Dumplin’ is on it. 😉
Maryse, I did a list of audiobooks that I posted on a thread here a few days ago…plus a few others I mentioned on random threads here. I dont think I ever sent you anything else.
I just backtracked like crazy on all of your audiobook mentions in the comments, and I put together a very fun post, Leslie. 😀 I’m thrilled with it!
Omg!! Hahaha Bev, that was the best. I’ll have to incorporate it in some way now just for that image you put into my head. Lol!
Maryse, everyone was super helpful back before Christmas time when I was traveling to Disney/Universal on my road trip. They were giving me audiobook ideas… could it have been then that someone gave you the suggestion?
It may have been, Grey… I’ll continue my backtracking search. I’ll find it. 🙂
Bev, I adored that book. I did read it and am waiting anxiously for the next one. I read it back in January based on MichelleS’s recommendation. It got a five star from me and MichelleS as well. You should totally read it. 😀
*cracks out laughing* bev now I’m gonna have nightmares about creepy hands reaching out for me……….
Imagine if you backed up into it, lol.
Ok, definitely going to read it. I’ll keep the page book marked so I remember it.
Dumplin’ was not only a good audio, it was a good story. It was perfect YA for me. Not OTT annoying drama, but realistic situations and characters you can relate to no matter how old you are. My only complaint, I wanted more. I needed an epilogue. It would have been 5 star if it had one.
Oh thank you for the Dumplin’ feedback, Leslie!! I just added it as a description on your list, next to the book title. 😀
It is a great post Maryse. I hope people try audiobooks. Even if its just free audible trial. Its def a thing you need to get used to.
I’ve never really tried to get into audibles, but I have a copy of How to Save a Life so I think I’m going to give that a shot soon. I struggled with my daughter being the same age as the h, but she’s older now so I think it’s time to give it another go!
Oh yeah, getting out of bed and backing into the creepy hand……*cue spooky music*
I won’t look at the creepy hands. Creepy hands creep me out. I’ve seriously have nightmares of creepy hands before…
Nay, welcome back!!! What a relief to know you are recovering nicely. Hearts come in different sizes?? Who knew???
If typing is too much for you, does your phone, tablet/ipad have the voice to text feature? Thats a helpful option for sore wrists.
R, and anyone else who is trying audios…I recommend you try them while doing something (driving, cleaning, exercising, etc). If you first try them while sitting idle, you might get restless, bored or sleepy and tune out story and give up. (That’s what happened to me)
Tasha, the whole “is it creepy or not creepy” hand situation is hilarious. Will you show picture when you install it?
Lol, I sure will Leslie! I’m thinking maybe I can post a pic of the finished product on Pinterest and then copy the link and it’ll show. I’ve never actually posted my own stuff to Pinterest so it’ll be new territory for me, but I’ve saved pins that are just pictures with no websites and the links work. I refuse to get instagram or something so, hopefully it works. I hadn’t planned on freakin April for my mirror though, so it’ll be a bit. *grumbles*
I just finished watching the movie Arrival with Amy Adams. Has anyone else seen it? It’s sci-fi, which I can watch very sparingly, but I thought it was pretty good. It’s one that made me think for sure which reminded me of Dark Matter in that way.
Ugh I forgot all about time change tonight!!
I wonder how many times we can use the phrase “creepy hands”?
Just dreaming of the creepy hand is pretty creepy.
But not Dumplin, Dumplin is awesome.
Hey, bff will you listen to #10 for me? 🙂
Maybe I should down load it. We could have BL sometime this month.
Tasha I saw the movie Arrival and really liked it too. Fascinating the way the ending made you rethink the whole film.
Yes, Bev I will listen to #10 sometime. My library has it. Not sure if it will be my thing, but for YOU, I will give it a shot.
You’re too good to me, Leslie. 🙂
I have never tried the audible trial so I have 2 free ones. I am just curious as to how he is as a narrator, plus that book had so much positive buzz, reviews, and awards.
Right now I’m really behind on reads and need new ear buds, but a couple weeks or so?
Today is the day… I am going to start Rainfall for my March Marmy read.
Bev – I loved Rhapsodic!
See. And that’s why I read it.
If I see a hand on s wall, I think the rest of the body is behind the wall. Like they got trapped back there.
Like Han Solo.
A baby Han Solo.
So, Leslie said sometime she might listen to #10. I’ve taken that to mean she has agreed to do a Z BL (buddy listen) with me.
Cause it’s Lin Manuel Miranda. Isn’t that a great name?
I hope it works for me.
Who wants to join?
Did I mention next month is my bday month?
Also, sitting in the library right now is I Let You Go a psychological thriller I put on hold. I haven’t even really read the blurb just saw some positive recs and decided what the heck. Anyone read it?
Not me but just by you mentioning it, I want to!!
*looking it up*
Yes Jan, it wasn’t at all what I expected from a movie about aliens. I would describe it almost as a romance to language. I think I’m gonna give Behind Closed Doors a go for my next read. And then my March tbr read which was going to be The Mason List.
Maryse, or anyone really, have you ever tried Kombucha? I’ve recently tried a couple of the Kroger brand, blueberry grape, and raspberry. I’d never heard of it before. But it has a sour vinegar like taste almost? I dk, it’s different, but good. And probiotics also, so maybe some health benefits. I thought, hmm Maryse likes sour and apparently vinegar too. Lol
I’ve not read it Bev, but it’s on my tbr. No clue when I added it. Let us know if it’s really good and I might have to bump it up!
I wouldnt mind Han Solo trapped in my wall. I had huge crush on him when I was little. Unfortunately I am old enough that I saw original Star Wars at movies.
LOL Leslie. Han’s not much good to you if he’s trapped in your wall!! But yeh, he was pretty cute in his younger days 😉
Maryse, thanks for the news on Dating You Hating you, but maybe that’s only amazon.us? On amazon.au it’s only listed for preorder now as an audible book with no other editions available. :-/ Oh well. I’ll keep my eye on it 🙂
*holds head and moans*
Hangovers on time-change Sunday suck even more.
Now to catch up on…hands? On walls? WTF?? LOL!!!
Question…if March is Marmy month, and Marmy books have already been read by the Marmy twins, what the heck is a Marmy supposed to read for a Marmy challenge??
I’m open to suggestions…
I really don’t fully get what a Marmy is no matter how much it is explained, but…Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil. I think you would love it! It has all the feels..
A horror story, OR! A book that’s recommended to you because it seems so marmy. I’d recommend Forget than Blur. Especially Blur. That one had SO MANY FEELS, but it’s book two. So, Forget than Blur. 😀
Oh, and angst. High level angst. One part had me almost in tears. Stupid song.
Well, I think I just found my Marmy read…Garden of Goodbyes, thanks to Maryse’s Sunday post. 😀
Tasha, just think of a Marmy read as something that is going to make you *completely* uncomfortable in some capacity. Whether it’s because your tummy is twisting or your chest is clenching or your heart is about to plop out onto the floor or the topic is something right the hell out of your comfort zone, as long as it makes you question why you do this to yourself then it counts!!
Amy, yours would NOT be a Marmy. It’s a book that you are scared to read. So it could be horror, or one out of your comfort zone, or a rec you don’t think you’ll like, the one on your tbr you bought but haven’t read because xyz.
Mines not a Marmy it’s just one I bought on a whim but not sure I’m going to like it, that it will be too weird for me.
Like if that book has the hero cheating and from his pov–that’d be your Marmy. Lol.
OMG, so hers would have to be male POV! 😀
Though, it’s not about squirreling. It’s about a book on your TBR? 😛
Hero cheating would definitely be my marmy, and I think GoG *might* have a touch of that (though I’m not sure to what extent) so I’m going WAY out of my comfort zone. I’d say it works as my marmy read. 😉
I think all the Marmy readers are reading a Marmy. They must be really worried they won’t like it, lol.
But honestly it’s just having fun and reading a book whatever book fits your definition of the theme and tbr. Or just because your reading a book and it’s March. 🙂
Bev, we totally should coerce Amy read a male pov or cheating since she pushes “death” books on us!!!
Tasha, I love that you are pushing To Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil now. Love it.
I have a book on my TBR That might be a perfect one I am Having So Much Fun Here Without You by Courtney Maum.
Cheating H…it will turn me into a shrieking harpy but, okay.
Male POV…I end up bored (most of the time) so it’s not fair to the book.
Just be prepared if GoG pushes me over the edge. It ain’t gonna be pretty. 👿
In all fairness Amy is not as indiscriminate in her book pushing as some of us.
I’m not sure she has ever rec’d me a death book even though I constantly rec her a male pov book.
Just finished Big Little Lies. I think this one had a much more somber feel, still good, but this is also the episode where I think it veers more off of the book. Which, usually bothers me, but I’m still very invested and still care for the characters. I’m looking forward to next week.
I’m enjoying that show too, Tasha!! 😀
“I’m not sure she has ever rec’d me a death book”
You sure about hay, bev? 😉
Just teasing you Amy!!!! 😉
I always thought it was a bit odd you hated male POV but then I read 3rd person POV and it was making me NUTS!!! So I now “get” POVs DO make huge difference.
Hey, no sense reading something you know you won’t enjoy. If someone made me read depressing book like Me Before You, I’d be MISERABLE!!
Ok, seriously….we are getting 18+ inches of snow here tomorrow !!! What in the actual *bleep* am I supposed to do with that???
Oh geez Leslie! I say don’t go anywhere and stay home with extra batteries and chargers!
Leslie, sledding and snowmen! Snowball fights! Igloo forts! *sighs* I want snow.
I’m reading a Jude Devereax. It’s all warm and cozy like a childhood memory to read a book by her, especially because it’s a Montgomery book. 🙂
Yep, we’re bracing for a huge snowstorm too! Snow Day/No Work = Reading Day (while I watch my husband shovel us out…haha)!!!!!
Leslie, you on the east coast? We’re expecting 18 inches too!
Im in Massachusetts. Its possible for us to get 24 inches!!! Stop the insanity!!
I just finished Lovely Trigger. Wow!!! What a wild ride Tristan & Danika were.
Wow, Leslie, hope you are stocked up! Didn’t you love the end of Lovely Trigger? I will never forget that series!
Jean, I did enjoy Tristan & Danika. The angst & swoony-ness reminded me of Thoughtless & Driven series (two of my faves).
News just said 24 inches of snow in one day. Ugh! Starting tomorrow morning. My issue is if I lose power. As long as power stays on, I’ll be ok. (and my wifi so I can chat with you all)
My husband is worried about power too, but we’ve got a generator so that helps! But we are still running around charging everything up.
Can you believe I haven’t read the Driven series yet?
Whoah. That sounds like a lot of snow, especially for March! Happy snow day, everyone. It’s going to be 33 degrees (celsius) here in south eastern Australia, (about 91 fahrenheit) and sunny, pretty much all week. We’re having a very mild Autumn (Fall). It’s hard for me to imagine that much snow as I look out of my sunny morning window…….
Oh well, sounds like good reading weather for you 😉
78 here. 🙁 Though, we had so many floods, I think it’s kind of needed to dry things out.
Omg I just finished The Silver Swan. It was incredible. I was on pins & needles through the whole book. I hope Book 2 is coming out soon!!!!!! It reminded me of Fallen Crest by Tijan with a mix of Corrupt by Penlope Douglas & The Eagle Elite series by Rachel Van Dyken, 3 of my favourite authors!!!
I also read Kept From You by Nashoda Rose (Tear Asunder Series). Love love this series. How many days can I have a book hangover? Everyday!!! Love her Unyielding series, Perfect Rage was on my tbr list. Soooooo good!!!