Happy December everyone!! This is the month we’ve all been waiting for, and it’s finally arrived!!! And it sure feels like Christmas in here… with all these sweet-sounding Christmas love stories.
But no worries, if sweet ain’t your thing, there’s plenty more of our “other” favorites. 😉
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND !!
- ETERN1TY (EXPIRE DUET Book 2) by Erin Noelle <— LIVE!! ERIN NOELLE’S DUET IS NOW COMPLETE!!! If she looks into someone’s eyes, she can see the date of their death… so she remains alone. “Disconnected from all those around me, I’m content being alone, simply existing. Until I meet him Tavian. The man beyond the numbers. How can I stay away, when everything about him draws me in? But how can I fall in love, knowing exactly when it will expire?” Gasp!!!!! P.S. Book #1 ➔ http://amzn.to/2AlyW6e
- Beautiful Broken Rules (Broken Series Book 1) by Kimberly Lauren <— SUPER-ANGSTY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Emily: I LOVE the “Beautiful Broken” series by Kimberly Lauren but I would absolutely recommend that you read “Beautiful Broken Rules” first because all the same characters are in “Beautiful Broken Mess” and you get the foundation for so much laid out in BBR. Did I mention TWINS!?
- Fear the Wicked (Illusions Series Book 2) by Lily White <— LILY WHITE DARK READ/HORROR STORY JUST WENT LIVE!! “...I was Eve. His light. His salvation. His bridge to Heaven’s gate. I failed him because my faith was not strong enough. He punished me for not giving in…” P.S. Here’s book #1 (they should be read in order) ➔ http://amzn.to/2jww1Qf
- Ravaged (Vampire Awakenings, Book 7) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!! BRENDA K. DAVIES ALERT!! This series should be read in order.
- Off Duty (Shots On Goal Standalone Book 6) by Kristen Hope Mazzola <— LIVE!! POLICE PARTNERS... “For her to go from off limits to my off duty lover. For years we worked side by side and in an instant everything changed in the best way possible…”
- Rules for the Reckless series by Meredith Duran <— INTENSE HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! Jan is enjoying these:
Jan: I’ve been enjoying Meredith Duran’s series set in Victorian England, called Rules for the reckless. But they’re pretty emotionally intense…
- Any Given Snow Day by Marie Harte <— LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM & EX-NFL STAR ALERT!!! “…Roped into helping his brother coach a bunch of teenagers, Mitch finds himself playing defense against the many women in town wanting his attention. Except for one particular woman who doesn’t seem to like him much...”
- First by Kimberly Adams <— BACK ON THE LIST AND AT THE TOP OF MY TBR LIST!!! ‘Cause even more of our crew read it, and went and/or are going crazy for it!
Melinda: Just dropped in to say I bit the bullet and read FIRST, Omg this one def has Amy’s name all over it. What an emotional roller coaster. I had to ban myself from reading at work as I was scared I wouldn’t go back. It was just aaaaah soooo nice. Really different from what I expected. Maryse you just have to read it 5++++ stars.
MichelleS: First was not at all what I expected. All those feels! And it felt REAL, most importantly. Sniffle sniffle….
Melinda: MichelleS I so loved that book. Smiling, sniffing, crying, then my heart was OMG. What an emotional ride. I started to read at work then I thought omg I’m going to cry at work. I really loved it.
Amy: started First this morning. I couldn’t hold off any longer. Yeah, yeah…I know I’ve been trying to read Forget for like two or three weeks, but First is just BEGGING to be read. The prologue alone hooked me and now I’m just hoping the story itself lives up to what the prologue promised. 😉
MichelleS: Amy – yay!!! I loved First. Had to get through a few chapters before I was hooked, but then… BAM! Right in the heart. I wanted to be her. I wanted him to be mine. All the good stuff. Then I cried. You like crying, right?
Amy: OMG MichelleS, I KNOW you know what your description of First just did to me…the butterflies in my tummy feel like they just smoked a bunch of crack!! *happy dances over to the wine rack*
Melinda: Ohh and Amy, I was sucked into that book “First” with the prologue too.
You just wait. It’s really good. Your heart will love it.
Amy: *sigh* This book…
Nay: I’m reading First next!
- Last Call by Christina Lee & Felice Stevens <— CHRISTINA LEE & FELICE STEVENS M/M ROMANCE LOVERS!! M/M ROMANCE… and add an extra M. 😉 Look what just went live! Two best friends open a bar together, and then… “…Hoping to score an easy buck and a place to sleep, unemployed circus roadie Emery Woods chooses Last Call to run a few bets and enjoy a decent beer before moving on. When he finds himself stranded, the unexpected kindness Quinn and Gray show him leads to temporary work and a couch to lay his head. Sensing unresolved history between Quinn and Gray, he squashes his immediate draw to the men, opting to avoid trouble. But as days turn into weeks, denying the attraction is easier said than done...”
- Jared’s Fulfillment (Jared & Kieran Book 2) by Riley Hart <— LIVE!! RILEY HART M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! D/s… “It’s a delicate balance: give and take, pleasure and pain. Together we can break each other down to our purest forms and build each other up again. Kieran always says I’m stronger than I think, but I know that together we’re invincible…if only he’d believe me. We have two choices: say goodbye or fight for what’s always been out of both our reaches…fulfillment…”
- Paws Up for Love (Canine Cupids Book 3) by Stephanie Rowe
- Free Ride (Shadow Keepers MC Book 1) by M.N. Forget <— RECENTLY RELEASED BIKER BOOK ALERT!!! And er… Kooloo recommends it! 😉 Sorta. tee hee!
Kooloo: So if you don’t want to read about a kick [email protected]@ biker princess that would rather be patched in who has multiple personality disorder that enrolles in Uni killing ensues nut house involoved more killing and through out is a howt as hell hero than FREE RIDE by MC Forgy is def Not for you! Oh ya here it is… Free Ride. DON’T CLICK IT
- The Birthday Girl: The gripping new psychological thriller full of shocking twists and lies: 2 by Sue Fortin <— LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced! “…When Joanne’s friends reluctantly accept an invitation to her birthday party, it quickly becomes clear that there is more to this weekend than they are expecting. One of them is hiding a secret. And Joanne is planning to reveal it… A weekend away in a cottage in the woods sounds like fun – until no one can hear your cries for help...”
- Temp Girl: part 6 of 6 (Kindle Single) by Stephanie Bond
- Paws Up for Love (Canine Cupids Book 3) by Stephanie Rowe <— LIVE!! Can be read as a standalone!
- Real Cowboys Get Their Girls (A Wyoming Rebels Boxed set, with bonus novella) by Stephanie Rowe
- Cocky Fiancé by T.L. Smith and Melissa Jane <— LIVE!! HE’S HER FORBIDDEN FAKE FIANCE ALERT!! “He wasn’t meant to be on my radar, he was definitely the off-limits guy. My brother’s best friend, my friend’s ex, but most of all he was my boss…“
- Love, Snow & Mistletoe by Zeia Jameson, Hilaria Alexander, Megan Green, Alexandria Bishop, D.B. James, Rachel Renee, Jennifer Rebecca <— CHRISTMAS ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! “Seven of your favorite authors have come together for a holiday charity anthology! Missing your favorite characters? Jump right back into their lives for a little Christmas fun and join your favorite beaus under the mistletoe…“
- Heart in a Box by Ally Sky <— LIVE!!! HE LEFT HER AT THE ALTAR… THE JERK!!!!! “...Five years later, she is raising her daughter on her own, struggling with the expenses that threaten to drown her. Out of nowhere the man who broke her heart is back and he has demands...”
- All I Want for Christmas by Lila Kane <— LIVE!! BIG SHOT EX-MOVIE STAR COMES INTO TOWN… “...When Dylan arrives in town, claiming he needs a new beginning, I don’t buy it. No one comes to Cedar Creek to start over. Everyone tries to leave Cedar Creek to start over…”
- Dear Santa, I Can Explain! by Kayt Miller <— LIVE!! CUTE TITLE!! She kissed a miserly man in the closet. “…It was the best kiss of my entire life. So, now all I want for Christmas, is another kiss from my mystery man. Because, if I’m going to be on the ‘naughty’ list I might as well deserve it...”
- 10 Things I Love About You: A Love in the ’90s Anthology by L.A. Fiore, Elise Kova , Carey Heywood, Mindy Michele, Tia Silverthorne Bach, Christina Benjamin, Mary Ting, Katie M. John, Micalea Smeltzer, Skye Warren <— SOUNDS LIKE MY DREAM BOOK!!!!! :D!!!! “TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU is a collection of ten contemporary romance, new adult, stand-alone stories set in the 1990s. The title of each love story will be a hit song from the year that the novella represents, and are written, respectively, by award-winning and bestselling authors…“
- Thursdays at Eight: A Romance Novel by Debbie Macomber <— LIVE!! DEBBIE MACOMBER ALERT!! “Every week, four women have an unmissable appointment in their calendars: they meet for breakfast…”
- Bottom Line: Nomad Bikers (Devil’s Due MC Book 6) by Chelsea Camaron <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!! Can be read as a standalone.
- The Christmas Fix by Lucy Score <— NO CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL THIS YEAR... that is until… “…home renovation expert slash smoking hot reality TV star Catalina King shows up with a camera crew and a budget big enough to put the town back together again, Noah balks. Hard. The last time Cat was in town she stirred up trouble everywhere she went. (Residents are still talking about the town’s first and only bar fight.) Noah doesn’t need a TV diva capitalizing on his town’s tragedy or filling his daughter’s head with glitz and glam…”
- Taming Trouble: Finding Focus Book 4 by Jiffy Kate <— LIVE & SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! And wow… that cover. Reminds me of my version of “Acheron”. He’s taking a break from his rock star lifestyle… and then he meets her… “...The fire between them is palpable and lands them between the sheets more often than not. But when a blast from Tucker’s past shows up out of nowhere, he’s forced to re-evaluate his life. The future never looked more uncertain and his heart never felt more torn apart. Suddenly, staying on the road doesn’t seem like such a bad idea after all...”
- The “KINDLE UNLIMITED” subscription is on sale right now! !!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian by E.L. James <— KOOLOO GOT IT and says: “Got the audiobook already Zachary Webber’s voice is yummy”
- Ghosted by J.M. Darhower <— 5-STAR BOOK ALERT!! Leslie (and ALL of us!!) loved the book, and the audiobook just came out!
Leslie: I loved Ghosted! I might do a re-read on audio. That was one I wasnt sure about at beginning of story and then it sucked me right in.
PREORDERS (Just a few of next week’s!!! )
- So Over You (The Chicago Rebels Series Book 2) by Kate Meader – December 4th 2017
- Villain by Samantha Young – December 5th 2017
- The Wicked Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter – December 5th 2017
- Slammed (San Francisco Thunder) by Victoria Denault – December 5th 2017
- No Reservations: A Fusion Novella by Kristen Proby – December 5th 2017
- Heart Sight (A Celta Novel) by Robin D. Owens – December 5th 2017
- Roomies by Christina Lauren – December 5th 2017
- Can’t Get Enough (The Original Heartbreakers Book 6) by Gena Showalter – December 5th 2017
- Tempting Danger by Katie Reus – December 5th 2017
- Year One by Nora Roberts – December 5th 2017
- Wingmen Babypalooza: A Wingmen Novella by Daisy Prescott – December 7th 2017
- Over Us, Over You: A Novel by Whitney G – December 7th 2017
- Man Hands by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby – December 11th 2017