<— HAPPY FRIDAY TO US!!! *waggles eybrows* Oh how I love this cover He’s sooooo *ahem* … *blink blink* 😉
In fact, this WHOLE LIST is pretty awesome’cause it’s got an abundance of both awesome-looking new releases AND awesome-sounding reader recommendations (tried and true, my friends). We are gonna have a great reading weekend!!
I jumped into a recent super-bargain that I can’t put down. Method 15/33 <— It’s a psych-thriller – you knew I couldn’t resist this one!! Remember when it was on the Tuesday list? She’s a pregnant teen that’s been kidnapped, but what her kidnappers don’t realize is that she’s a sociopath… manipulative and HIGHLY intelligent – genius, even. YAY ME!!! I LOVE books when the victim is not so… “victim-y”. I love when everyone’s creepy! And this one is so doing it for me. The writing is incredible, and even if she’s a teen, this does not have a YA feel. P.S. Consider it a part of this list again, ’cause I’m loving it, AND it’s still super-bargain priced.
Come onnnnn!! Have a little scary-exciting fun with me!!! 😀
Kooloo: Just finished Method 15/33 – yes the one Maryse listed above. I know my review will take me awhile to write I am still processing but supremely satisfied. There were so many elements (the writing, the wisdom/stupidity, the science/horror, the emotion/less, the truth/lies) to this story I found perfect Hands down this is my favourite book of the year!!!!
And if it’s really not what you’re in the mood for, no worries, ’cause…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND !!
The Biker’s Virgin by Michelle A. Valentine <— MICHELLE A. VALENTINE’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! And it’s super-bargain priced. 🙂 Tee hee!!!!! He’s assigned to kidnap a rival MC’s daughter but… “...I have to have her–wife her up and let the world know she belongs to me. I don’t even care if not following orders could cost me my life. She’s. Mine.” Ooooof!! Bossy, isn’t he?
- Everest by S.L. Scott <— LIVE!!! S.L. SCOTT ALPHA BILLIONAIRE ALERT! I have a HUGE crush on that cover. Second chance romance with an alpha-billionaire? “Ethan Everest stole my breath the first time I saw him. He romanced me with skill, dazzled me with his charisma, and proceeded to steal my heart right after. I might have fallen for his easy-going smile the first time we met, but I fell for him the second time.”
- The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige <— LAURELIN PAIGE FIXED TRILOGY BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Deborah: “The Fixed Trilogy”! Great reads, and hands down one the best reads out right now.
Cheryl: Hudson is a hot alpha guy who says right off the bat that he is incapable of love and combined with Alayna’s obsessive “love’ disorder, you just know a train wreck is coming.
- The Last Hour (The Seventh Day Book 2) by Tara Brown <— LIVE!!! TARA BROWN DYSTOPIAN ALERT!! SILENCE IS SURVIVAL!!! “…It’s a different world. Everything is quiet. The prey moves differently here. The others listen—always listening. Silence was survival. But what are we all surviving for?” P.S. Here’s book #1 and it’s super-bargain priced ➔ The Seventh Day: The Seventh Day Trilogy (“...today her face is calm, dead calm. All their faces are dead calm until one of us makes a noise. The noise wakes them and then it starts. Their heads jerk to the right three times rapidly as they stand in the most awkward way. That’s when we run...”
- The Right Direction (Sweet Sins Series) by Kathy Coopmans <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR BOOK!! And it can be read as a standalone… “…I knew our someday might come, but not the one he and I had always dreamed about. His life headed in one direction, mine in the other. While Roman became the lead singer for the successful rock band Trained in Black, I became a ruthless attorney. He moved on and married someone else. As I was forced to observe him and his bride on the cover of every magazine out there, I deserved to suffer because of what I had done…”
- The Sounds of Secrets by Whitney Barbetti <— LIVE!!! UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced today! She’d been in love with him forever, and finally they were together, but… “…By the time the sun rose, I’d lost him again, my heart shattering on his parting words: “It was a mistake.” So I ran. Ran until I was thousands of miles away, in a country I didn’t know, surrounded by people who only made me miss him more. I never expected him to follow me …”
- Chat by Kimberly Adams <— FROM THE AUTHOR OF “First” (<—that so many of us LOVED!!! btw here’s my review), and Audrey found us this one by her, too!!
Audrey: Okay I really enjoyed this book. So I researched other books by this author and found a REALLY great book by her called “Chat”. I adored this book so much…just wanted to recommend!
- The Roam Series by Kimberly Adams <— REMEMBER THIS ONE??!! Kimberly Adams… again!! 😀 Speaking of this author, Robyn reminds us of this popular series!
Robyn: I read First by Kimberly Adams and it was fantastic. Loved it. If you haven’t read her Roam series you are so missing out! I cannot say enough about Roam. The writing, the characters, the overall plot of the books, the love, the angst, add in some Time travel and you have an unforgettable series. Sigh…..I love these books.
- Host: A Rogue Mage Novel by Faith Hunter <— NEAR-APOCALYPSE ALERT!! Tessa can’t out this series down!
Tessa: Reading Host by Faith Hunter. I really should be reading other things, but I wanted to continue the trilogy, and now I’m on the third and can’t set it down.
- Billionaire Bad Boys Box Set by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Much loved series by so many of my fellow readers!
Jean: Max Monroe’s books can definitely get you out of that funk….they are funny and light!
D.G.: Max Monroe…you have been added to my list of fav authors!!!
Tracey: Yay! This was on my tbr list — happy dance!
- Behind the Bars by Brittainy Cherry sounds like so much angsty love (and how I LOVE this author!!!) “…Even though we were different, the broken pieces of me recognizedthe sadness in her. Now she was back, and I wouldn’t make the mistake of letting her go again. When I first met Jasmine Greene, she came in as raindrops. When we met again, I became her darkest storm…”
- When A Lioness Growls (A Lion’s Pride Book 7) by Eve Langlais <— LIVE!! SHIFTER BOOK!!
- The Fixer by Jessica Gadziala <— LIVE!! SHE THINKS SHE’S IN DANGER… “...I knew. This was the day I was going to die. The cops, thus far, have proven useless and uninterested in my issues. When you couldn’t get help from legal channels, what other choice did you have but to look elsewhere? That was how I came across Quinton Baird. A “fixer.” Whatever the hell that was...”
- Roomies by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN’S LATEST IS LIVE ALERT!!! AND MANY in our crew absolutely LOVED it!! She’s been secretly crushing on a subway musician… and then one day, he saves her.
Marion: This is a 5 star read for sure.One of the best books I have read this year. This writing duo has knocked it out of the park once again.
Kandace: Roomies was perfect. I even woke my husband up last night because I was laughing so hard.
Jan: I’m reading and liking Roomies. Bit of a slow burn. Hot Irish musician H and a marriage of convenience. Set in NYC in the world of music/bands/musical theatre. Nice.
Nay: Is Roomies single or dual POV? I think I’m going to start asking that about every book.
Jan: Roomies is single pov (from her pov). It’s first person present tense which isn’t my fav way of presenting a story. I’m at 45% and still in.
- Catching Caden (The Perfect Game Series) by Samantha Christy <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT!!! Oh wow this sounds like it could be poignant. He accidentally ruined her modeling career… “It was my home run ball that shattered her face. Right along with her modeling career. Now it’s my mission to help her rebuild her life. And get her to love the game that she hates...”
- Alex: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Book 1) by Sawyer Bennett <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! Melinda recommends this one!
Melinda: Ooh and I just finished Alex by Sawyer Bennett and I looooved it. Instant 5 stars.
- On the Way to You by Kandi Steiner <— ROAD TRIP WITH A STRANGER ALERT!! It’s a recent release, and we have feedback, ’cause Cheryl LOVED it!
Cheryl: Finished reading On The Way To You. BTW, it was all in her POV. However, there were some “glimpses” into his thoughts. LOVED it, and maybe would have been a 5* star, but I felt the ending resolved too quickly and was not enough. Otherwise, great feels and the writing was so beautiful. “Emery was like a firework with the fuse burnt all the way down to the end, momentarily paused, temporarily safe — and I didn’t know if he would remain in tact or blow to bits if I took even one step closer.”
Geybie: it’s awesome! Loving it so far.
- A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner <— ANGST ALERT!! ANOTHER BY KANDI STEINER and Nay loved THIS one!
Nay: I LOVED A Love Letter to Whiskey! The kind of angst I’m crazy about! …It’s another where bad timing of a long-term relationship comes into play with super high angst.
Jean: I’m at 80% and ready to have my heart ripped out….Grey, you’ll need to share Manny and the Godiva….. think I might need something stronger then Moscato….. I’m thinking whiskey! Lol!
- Spiral of Bliss: The Complete Boxed Set by Nina Lane <— NINA LANE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! They started out as student and teacher… “…history professor and his beloved wife face both personal challenges and painful battles, they never lose sight of the hope, humor, and devotion that belong only to them...”
Eduarda: i LOVE NINA LANE …..And i miss Dean and Liv soooo much!
MichelleM: I just finished Nina Lane’s Break The Sky and it was really good! Definitely not as angst-filled and emotional as her previous books about Dean and Liv, but Archer is freakin’ hot and Kelsey kicks ass.
Nikitab: Thanks for “turning me on” to Nina Lane’s Arouse (Spiral of Bliss) series.
- Wingmen Babypalooza: A Wingmen Novella by Daisy Prescott <— DAISY PRESCOTT’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! CHRISTMAS READ!! How cute does this look? “Once upon a time there was a wingman named Tom who had the reputation of being catnip for women. Now the Tom Cat’s been domesticated and about to become a dad for the first time. If he can survive Hailey’s pregnancy, Baby 101 classes, and the holidays with his family...”
- Deep (The Pagano Family Book 4) by Susan Fanetti <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!!
Jan: Fanetti has a whole mafia series about the Pagano family. Some of the books are better than others, and in fact they’re kinda mafia-lite. My fav is Deep. Nick Pagano is the enforcer. Mid-forties, cold and hard as he has to be to do his job, and he thinks he will never really love a woman or have a family of his own. His relationship with Beverley is complicated and intense, and it’s no easy ride. But gradually Nick changes and grows as he develops a real relationship with a woman for the first time ever. The epilogue of this book is just beautiful, and shows how far Nick has come.I also really liked Carmen’s story, Rooted.
- Erik’s Absolution: A Demented Sons MC Novel by Kristine Allen <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT! JADED EX-MILITARY BIKER & STRUGGLING NURSING STUDENT… “Kassandra Donahue had her life planned out, including a full scholarship for her four year nursing degree. After a series of events tore her life asunder, nursing school at the community college came out of her own pocket. So she worked a job she despised, focusing on the light at the end of the tunnel. Letting a man into her life was absolutely not on her list of priorities, until Erik, with his turquoise-blue eyes and infectious smile, hit her like a tornado. Her heart didn’t stand a chance. But when he allows his past demons to take control, he inadvertently crushes her fragile heart in his fist, and her friend and colleague, Hunter, steps in to reconstruct her heart from the rubble...”
- Hard Drive (Bad Boys Online Book 2) by Erin McCarthy <— LIVE!!! OFFICE *ahem* “ROMANCE” 😉 ALERT!! “…Mack Stone can’t believe he’s just walked in on the delicious Kindra Hill having an online affair in her office. Being discovered in flagrante computer delicto by her boss doesn’t seem to bother Kindra. In fact, she claims to prefer the impersonal touch to the complication of a relationship...”
- Dead Woman Walking: A Novel by Sharon Bolton <— IT’S FREAKING Tasha out!!!
Tasha: Reading Dead Woman Walking by Sharon Bolton and holy cow! It starts off with a bang! I’m not far, but it’s giving me the feeling of when we read The Most Dangerous Game in jr. high. That story terrified me.
- The King series by T.M. Frazier <— GRITTY BIKER SERIES ALERT!!! Jennifer is reading this popular T.M. Frazier series and she says:
Jennifer: Okay so now hear this! I’m reading the King Series by TM Frazier whom has quickly turned into my new fave author. This is a MC book but not. Know what I mean? Anyways, have you read any of them? I’m obsessed and cannot put them down. Talk to me, yell me you’ve read them so we can chat without spoilers!
- Tainted Hearts Trilogy by Lylah James <—THIS MAFIA ROMANCE IS BACK ON THE LIST ’cause McKenzie LOVED it!
McKenzie: Hey! I read the entire Tainted Hearts trilogy by Lylah James yesterday and it was phenomenal. Haven’t read a series that good in quite some time! Highly recommend this trilogy.
Tessa: I have Mafia and his Angel 3, the end of the trilogy. I will say that, based on the first two, everyone who likes mafia books should read it. It’s not typical, but it’s pretty awesome. TONS of angst.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Naked in Death: In Death, Book 1 by J. D. Robb <— HUGELY POPULAR SERIES and Kooloo is loving “listening” to it!
Koolo: …hey it’s Nora and I so love the suspense-lit of her alter ego J.D. Robb (what is with that pen-name – Anyone??) Actually I’m reading/listening to one them right now called “Naked in Death” LOOOVE IT!
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- Brave (A Wicked Trilogy Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – December 11th 2017
- Torrid Little Affair by Kendall Ryan – December 11th 2017
- Mentor’s Match: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel by Tara Sue Me – December 11th 2017
- Strung by Victoria Ashley – December 12th 2017
- Dawn of Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella by Liliana Hart – December 12th 2017
- Millions (Dollar Book 5) by Pepper Winters – December 12th 2017
- Miss Mechanic by Emma Hart – December 12th 2017
- What the Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 14th 2017