P.S. How was your Thanksgiving? My man and I had a wonderful quiet dinner at home… with Mac and cheese, baked potatoes, green bean casserole, Cesar salad and… FILET MIGNON!!! On the grill. And it was WONDERFUL!!! Oh and a nice glass of Cabernet Sauvignon. And like… every football game on TV. One right after the next. LOL!!
Okay, now let’s get started. Don’t forget, if you found something worth one-clicking as fast as can be, let me know. I’ll add it here, and might just take advantage of it myself.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES THAT MAKE ME SQUEEEE!!
➔➔➔➔ You can check out ALL the Amazon BLACK FRIDAY DEALS 😉 here. And these are my favorites (so far):
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector <— EXCELLENT DEAL HERE!!! Small little bottle of hair conditioning perfection (but it’s not actually a conditioner. You put it on your hair AND THEN wash it out and condition etc etc. It rebonds your hair and my hair becomes absolutely silky. Just check out the reviews!!). I usually pay $30 or more for this bottle and it’s on Prime Day sale right now so I’m buying myself another one!!! This stuff ROCKS. —> Here are the rest ion the Black Friday deals on the Olaplex line.
- ECOSUSI Small Crossbody Bags Vintage Satchel Work Bag <— SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! OMG THE BOW!! If they were bigger (enough to hold my laptop), I’d totally get one. They are more of a purse size but adorable and if I hadn’t already purchased 2 purses this month, I’d have jumped in.
- Anchor Hocking Bake and Store Glass Set (16 piece) <—SALE!! I HAD TO REBUY THESE when I moved to my new home a few months ago. I donated a ton of stuff before I moved out, since I had a small-ish storage unit to hold my life. LOL!
- Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS Wireless Bluetooth Portable <— OH!!! This is something I’d love for my patio area. VERY cool and it’s waterproof? NICE!! And it’s a HUGE deal!
- JBL CHARGE 5 – Portable Bluetooth Speaker with IP67 Waterproof <— AND HERE’S THE JBL VERSION!! Also various colors.
- Samsonite & American Tourister Luggage <— I LOVE these deals, and I love how the cute patterns and colors change every year. My favorites are the b&w Mickeys, and the ice color. Beautiful!
- REVLON One-Step Volumizer Enhanced 1.0 Hair Dryer and Hot Air Brush | Now with Improved Motor (Black) <— OVER 330,000 4.5 STAR REVIEWS. HOLY MOLY & on Black Friday Sale!!
- KINDLE SUPER-SALE!! Some of the BEST deals I’ve seen on these ever! I can’t live without my Kindle. It goes with me EVERYWHERE.
- Kitchenaid Artisan Mini Plus 3.5-Qt. Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge Beater <— A MINI ONE???? I have the full sized one and I love it but it takes up a bunch of space and is super heavy! This would have totally been my go to, if I didn’t have mine already.
- Koolaburra by UGG Women’s Victoria Tall Fashion Boot <— TOOOOO CUTE!! I have a similar pair in black (but mine lace up the whole back. I LOVE bows!! Quite a few different colors to choose from!
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30 | Lightweight Anti-Wrinkle Daily Face Moisturizer Firms, Smoothes, Hydrates, & Delivers Sun Protection | 50 mL <— I USE THIS CREAM EVERY DAY & LOVE IT! My skin always looks dewy and glowy and I do have sensitive skin, but have had no issues with this one.
- Orolay Women’s Thickened Down Jacket <— AMAZING DEAL ON THESE PUFFY SQUISHY JACKETS!! I don’t need it in Florida, but I bet anyone who does would be so cozy in this!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND TO READ FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ THREE months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Black Friday EBOOK SALES!!! <— all of the specific ones on sale for today. 😀
- Devil’s Dust Legacy Boxed Set (The Devils Dust MC Legacy) by M.N. Forgy <— SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK BUNDLE!! “…The Devil’s Dust MC Legacy Boxed Set includes all four books! First there is legends, and then there are prodigies...”
- Pan’s Delight: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel: (Poppy’s Potions) (Haven Hollow Book 23) by H.P. Mallory and J.R. Rain <— LIVE!!
- My Bully’s Love (Bully Series Book 1) by Stacy Rush <— LIVE!!
- Hot Wishes and Cold Kisses: An MM Holiday Romance by D. K. Sutton <— LIVE!!
- His Twisted Obsession: A Steamy Instalove Romance (Forbidden Obsessions Book 2) by Theresa Moore <— LIVE!!
- Credence by Penelope Douglas <— TABOO/FORBIDDEN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Susan: Has anyone read Credence by Penelope Ward yet? It kept me up all night. I couldn’t sleep until I finished it. It was soooooo good. Highly recommend it if you want a book you can’t put down.
Lisa M: Omg I just finished reading Credence by Penelope Douglas. It was soooo good!! I couldn’t put it down. A little bit forbidden & so many times I said OMG to myself. What a story!!! I’ve read so many of her books & just love her writing style. I highly recommend this book!!!
Mona: I just finished Credence by Penelope Douglas, and holy hotness (fans self) was it good! Following the death of her parents, Tiernan goes to live with her step-uncle and his two sons in their remote cabin in Colorado. There are plenty of town women during the warmer months, but no female has lived in the cabin for years, and winter is coming! Awesome book! Highly recommend!
- Amateur Night by D. E. Love <— LIVE!!! SHE DIDN’T PLAN ON TAKING HER TOP OFF… “…When she danced in front of Mr. Dark Eyes, he calmly commanded her to take her top off, and she did. When he asked her for a private lap dance in the Cherry Pit, she was tempted. Again, not for the money, but because he was handsome, dressed well, and his dark eyes made her melt. Plus, when he slipped those twenty-dollar bills inside her panties and kept her bra, she had to give in to his command. What could possibly go wrong? When he and his lawyers showed up on Monday morning in her office, she soon found out…”
- Dear Santa I Messed Up: A small town, second chance romance (Christmas in Windpeak) by Lace Knight
- The Moonlight Child by Karen McQuestion <— I JUST ONE-CLICKED THIS ONE!!! SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Shirley: Maryse, you need to read/listen to The Moonlight Child by Karen McQuestion. Highly recommend! I couldn’t stop listening!
Maryse: Okay I just saw it and that is RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!!!!!!! Thank you, Shirley!!! Psych-thriller here I come!!
- Sequoia: Fast Love Racing: The Complete Series by Shaw Hart and Cameron Hart <— SERIES BUNDLE!!
- Upgrade: A Novel by Blake Crouch <— BLAKE CROUCH SALE!! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR! His brain is feeling… clearer and he sees everything differently all of the sudden.
Nay: Blake Crouch, one of my fave authors… I lurve me some Blake Crouch!
I’ve read bout 10 of Blake Crouch’s books and have loved all of them!
- Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez <— SUPER-SALE & MUCH-LOVED AMONGST OUR CREW!!
R. Renee: I’m about 50% into the audiobook for Part of Your World and loving it! The narration is fantastic too. Zachary Webber is swoonyyyy!
Tasha J: Part of Your World. Loved POYW, will definitely check out more of her books….loved it
- Where There is Smoke, There is Fire by Monique Fisher <— LIVE!! EPIC LOVE STORY! “…Where There is Smoke, There is Fire is a Black, contemporary take on the epic love story. Aaron and Kara’s journey is what happens after the “Happily Ever After.”
- The Wrong Game: A Sports Romance by Kandi Steiner <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
Cheryl: Finished Reading The Wrong Game, which I enjoyed. Wasn’t a 5*, but was pretty good.
- The Wrong Brother: Simms Brothers Duet Book 2 by Drea Braddock <— LIVE!! UNREQUITED LOVE!! “…For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a thing for the girl next door, my best friend’s sister. And for just as long, I’ve been invisible. I’ve tried getting over it, dating other women, but no one can compare. No one even comes close. I’ve kept my distance for years, knowing I could never be good enough for someone so intelligent, poised, beautiful, and successful. But now, it might finally be my time. My turn. My chance...”
- Dear Ava: Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance by Ilsa Madden-Mills <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Shara: Just finished Dear Ava. Loved it. It has all the feels. So good!
Tessa: Dear Ava was so good. It kept me going and absolutely loving every moment, and just so many times wanting to hug the main character. It had that much angst.
Mary Ann: …this book grab my attention. A horrific event happened on a keg party to the heroine. In beknownst to her, the same event affected one guy hugely. At the end, I felt like there is still goodness in this world.
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book) by Don Miguel Ruiz <— NOT FICTION BUT INSPIRATIONAL & AMAZING & BARGAIN PRICED!! “…The Four Agreements offer a powerful code of conduct that can rapidly transform our lives to a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love...”
- Windstorm of Bliss: A Paranormal Fantasy Romance (The Elementals Magic Book 1) by Nikki Riker <— LIVE!! ARRANGED MARRIAGE! “…Everything hinges on Alma’s 23rd birthday, when her powerful elemental magic will come into full bloom. But it also puts her in immense danger, and Alma is soon shocked to discover that she’s been set up for an arranged marriage with two brothers who have “volunteered” to protect her from shadowy enemies…”
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata <— ONE OF OUR FAVORITE AUTHORS – SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Tooba: From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata! One of my absolute favourites and I just finished rereading it!
Sandi: I just finished From Lukov With Love by Mariana Zapata, I’ve loved everything I’ve read by her so far.
Cheryl: From Lukov With Love for my list. Loved that one too.
DG: From Lukov with Love…I really, really LOVED this one! So if you have’t read it yet… you need to read it.
- One Percent of You by Michelle Gross <— SUPER-BARGAIN & MUCH LOVED & IT WAS THE ANSWER TO ONE OF OUR READER QUESTIONS!!
Ashley: I just finished One Percent of You by Michelle Gross and it was beyond amazing! I was kind of in a reading slump and I saw it on the new Tuesday releases and it sounded really good. I’m so glad that I decided to try it. It reminded me of The Air He Breathes (a personal favorite) and River Wild by Samantha Towle. I’ve already recommended it to a couple friends. This is definitely going to be a reread!
Michelle: One Percent of You my Michelle Gross. I loved the book so much that I also bought the paperback!
Chris: One Percent of You. Just read it a week ago. So good, highly recommend.
Amber: One Percent of You – Michelle Gross. I re-read this one a lot. Enemies to lovers and she’s already pregnant. Fun and easy read!
- Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills Book 1) by A.L. Jackson <— A.L. JACKSON SUPER-BARGAIN! HIS SON IS IN HER CLASS! “…Trent Lawson is the last man I should want. Dark. Dangerous. So wickedly gorgeous he makes my knees weak. He’s also an arrogant jerk who happens to be my new boss. When I discover his adorable son is also in my kindergarten class, I know I have to keep my distance…”
- A Deal With The Devil: A Steamy Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Elizabeth O’Roark <— MUCH LOVED AUTHOR HERE & THIS ONE IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!
Lisa M: read A Deal with the Devil a while ago & loved it as well. …Loved it!! I couldn’t put it down. The banter was hilarious.
Ashley: …my other top read so far…A Deal With the Devil by Elizabeth O’Roark. Read it. It’s so good! I know I’ve seen it come up on here, but it’s so good it’s worth mentioning again.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Misfit (Prep Book 1) by Elle Kennedy | Nov 27, 2022
- Dangerous Mind (TAKEBACK Book 5) by Riley Edwards | Nov 29, 2022
- The Reluctant Countess: A Would-Be Wallflowers Novel | by Eloisa James | Nov 29, 2022
- Leopard’s Scar (A Leopard Novel Book 14) by Christine Feehan | Nov 29, 2022
- Resting Scrooge Face: A Short Story by Meghan Quinn | Nov 29, 2022
- Just One Taste: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 7) | by Carly Phillips | Nov 29, 2022
- Cruel North (The North Brothers Book 4) | by JB Salsbury | Nov 29, 2022
- Devil by Daylight (The Heart of a Duke Book 21) | by Christi Caldwell | Nov 29, 2022
- Once Upon a Sexy Scrooge by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine | Nov 29, 2022
- Shattering Trinity (Rockers’ Legacy Book 8) by Terri Anne Browning | Nov 29, 2022
- Blowout (Breakers Hockey Book 6) | by Elise Faber | Nov 29, 2022
- The Sweet Spot by Adriana Locke | Nov 29, 2022
- Devour by Laura Thalassa, Amelia Hutchins , et al. | Nov 29, 2022
- Flirting with the Beast (Modern Love Book 2) by Jane Porter | Nov 29, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Nov 30, 2022
- The Hemsworth Effect by James Weir | Nov 30, 2022
- Sinner’s Saint (Confessional Book 2) by Leighann Hart | Nov 30, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!