PRIME DAY FUN DAY #2 TIME!! So usually, Prime Day is Monday & Tuesday (which coincides well with my “Monday Early Birds” post, and my “Tuesday Big New Release List”), however, Wednesday is usually my free for all. Either reader confessions, or reader questions, or a review, or whatever catches my fancy, book-wise.
So today, let’s just continue with book deals, and Prime Day deals! I’ll probably sprinkle in some reader question posts too, since I have a ton to catch up on over the last week or so. 😀
P.S. If you missed yesterday’s NEW RELEASE POST (including some awesome Prime Day deals I found), check them out here:
PRIME DAY FINDS:
➔➔ ALL THE PRIME DAY SALES THAT ARE LIVE RIGHT NOW and here some of my own exciting finds:
- TONS of Prime Video Channel deals today!! I already have Paramount+ & Discovery+ but I don’t have Showtime, so it shall be mine!! 😀 JUST GOT IT!!
- Official Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Fully Open Source with Resume Printing Function DIY 3D Printers Printing Size 8.66×8.66×9.84 inch <— OMG A 3D PRINTER!!! I kind of REALLLLLY want one <— It’s just a fun toy right? Like… we can still have fun stuff as adults. This looks like fun stuff. What would I create??? All that to say, look at the amount of amazing reviews!!!
- Portable Monitor, InnoView 15.8 Inch FHD 1080P USB C HDMI Second External Monitor for Laptop, Desktop, MacBook, Phones, Tablet, PS5/4, Xbox, Switch, Built-in Speaker with Protective Case <— I WOULD HAVE TOTALLY LOVED THIS but I have my laptops (MacBooks) and I don’t see my own need for this… though I think it’s SO COOL!
- BLACK+DECKER dustbuster AdvancedClean Cordless Handheld Vacuum <— I BOUGHT THIS ONE JUST NOW!! YAY GREAT DEAL! I had actually bought a Black & Decker during Prime Day (or was it Black Friday?) about 6 years ago when I bought my last house. I couldn’t live without it. Unfortunately after about 5 years the battery could no longer hold a charge, so I threw it away before moving into this house! And now I have a new one!! 😀
- NuFACE MINI Starter Kit <— I HAVE THIS EXACT ONE – I bought mine a year ago when it was not on sale! I didn’t get the big one, and I like it very much. Kind of a face muscle massage but with tiny electric shocks LOL!! 😂 (that you don’t feel as long as you have this gel thing on your face). Either way it doesn’t hurt, but you definitely feel the currents at times. It’s supposed to help firm up your skin and facial muscles. Well anyway, all that to say, this is on Prime Day special!!
- Shark S3504AMZ Steam Pocket Mop Hard Floor Cleaner with 1 Rectangle and 1 Triangle Mop Head <— I NEED THIS for my wood floors. I am used to mopping tile with bleach and water, but… I don’t think my current floors are going to accept that treatment. 😉 SO… I ONE-CLICKED IT!!
- Shark IZ682H Vertex Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum with IQ Display, DuoClean PowerFins & MultiFLEX, Extra Battery, Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool & Anti-Allergen Dusting Brush, 120min Runtime <— I WAS GOING TO CHOOSE between a new badass Roomba, or one of these stick cordless vacuums, but the Roomba won out, since I really prefer something else to do one of my housework jobs for me… so. *shrug* Tee hee!!!
- THIS FIRE STICK!! I just bought THREE for my new house (about 2 or 3 weeks ago) and now I should have waited and saved $10 on each!!! *sigh* Well whatever, I love it. Fast, efficient, I can speak to it and it finds me stuff… and now it has convenient buttons on the bottom (for Disney, Hulu, Netflix and Prime Video). Everything I watch! (other fire sticks on Prime Day sale)
- iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal <— THIS is what I want!! Though I’m also looking at the new Roomba that has the square shape up front. Though it is much more expensive, so I think I’ll stick with this round one. Anyway, it dropped another $100 today, so I think it’s time. Now to hope my “puppy” (he’s 30lbs and only 3 months old) doesn’t try to keep activating it (that’s something new that he learned). (other Roombas on Prime Day sale) OKAY DONE!!! 😀 I bought it!! My wonderful old Roomba that still works great (just not as much suction, or any apps, or mapping, or cool features as this new one, of course will be given to my in-laws. 🙂 ) I hear this new one even has some sort of technology to avoid bad messes on the floor *ahem* like potential dog messes. *phew*
- Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless Premium Noise Canceling Overhead Headphones with Mic for Phone-Call and Alexa Voice Control <— SONY HEADPHONES DEAL!!!
- ECHO SHOW <— My iPad is dying (the screen is literally separating from the back part) – it’s at least 9 years old now, and my mom and I FaceTime EVERY SINGLE DAY for years, so I’m interested in one of these instead. But she would need one, too. Hrmmm… might be a fun thing for us.
- Stick up RING Cam Battery (Black) 2PK bundle with Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) <— OKAY NEVER MIND!! I JUST GOT THIS and it’s exactly what I need! Two more cameras, plus I get my Echo Show, so I just need to send an Echo Show to my mom and we’re good to go! 😀
- Samsonite His N Hers Luggage with Spinner Wheels, Blueberry, 2-Piece Set (BeautyCrate Plus Carry-On) <— Oooooh!!! I LIKE THIS ONE!!! So cute. (Here is all the other luggage on sale for Prime Day)
- Ninja DZ401 Foodi 10 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone XL 2-Basket Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets <— I LOVE 2 baskets!!! I want this. We ended up getting a totally different one (Oster) that I love also, but I dunno… I’m partial to baskets. I was rooting for this one even before it was on Prime Day sale.
BOOK BARGAIN FINDS:
- The Girl in the Mist: A Misted Pines Novel by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY SALE ALERT!! FAMOUS AUTHOR IS BEING STALKED & IS NOW IN SECLUSION… “…Renowned author Delphine Larue needs a haven. A crazed fan has gone over the deep end, and she’s not safe. Her security team has suggested a house by a lake. Secluded. Private. Far away. In a beautiful area of the Northwest close to the sleepy town of Misted Pines. It’s perfect. So perfect, Delphine has just moved in, and she’s thinking she’ll stay there forever. Until she sees the girl in the mist. After that, everything changes…”
- Heart of the Wolf (The Wild Hunt Legacy Book 6) Cherise Sinclair <— I MISSED THIS NEW RELESE YESTERDAY!!
Jan: Cherise Sinclair has a new book out in her saucy menage shifter series Wild Hunt Legacy. The book is called Heart of the Wolf.
- Chasing Serenity: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley <— ANOTHER KRISTEN ASHLEY DEAL!! COMPLETE OPPOSITES & THEY CAN’T STOP SPARRING! “…Chloe is cast adrift—just as the very foundation of her life crumbled to pieces. Then she runs into tall, lanky, unpretentious Judge Oakley, her exact opposite. She shops. He hikes. She drinks pink ladies. He drinks beer. She’s a city girl. He’s a mountain guy. Obviously, this means they have a blowout fight upon meeting. Their second encounter doesn’t go a lot better. Judge is loving the challenge. Chloe is everything he doesn’t want in a woman, but he can’t stop finding ways to spend time with her...”
- For the Record by K.A. Linde <— SUPER-BARGAIN BY K.A. LINDE!!
- Reminders of Him: A Novel by Colleen Hoover <— ON SALE!!
Nancy: I was so excited this morning because REMINDERS OF HIM: A Novel by Colleen Hoover is bargain priced.. & if you buy it you will get a $3.00 credit toward another book. This book has over 100,000 ratings & is in the TOP 10 Kindle Books!
Cristina: I finished Reminders of Him yesterday afternoon and when I closed the book, all I could say was WOW (with tears coming down my cheeks)!! This book is absolutely incredible! 5 HUGE stars for me! It’s going to be hard to beat this book as my 2022 favorite and it’s only January. Although this book deals with a different topic than It Ends With Us, it reminded me of it because it had me so deep in my feels. It’s heartbreaking and gut wrenching and just beautiful. It deals with some really heavy stuff like It Ends With Us and Colleen just pens it to paper in a way that even if you’ve never experienced it personally, you will still feel it… deeply. As a Mother and wife, I can relate to Kenna and Grace and my heart shattered to pieces for these two. It’s about the power of grief, guilt and forgiveness. It’s also about perception and second chances. I really just can’t say enough great things about it. When I finally learned what happened that tragic night, I choked up with tears and had to take a break. I was so heartbroken for all of them. And those last couple of chapters? Make sure you have a box of tissues. You’re going to need them.
Michele G: I really liked it. It felt like “old school” Colleen Hoover to me.