While I finish up a couple of book reviews (Max’s book in Kristen Ashley’s Colorado Series, and Joe’s book in her ‘Burg Series) I though I’d share of few of these VERY TEMPORARY Cyber Monday bargains. There are more where they came from, but these are the ones I’m interested in, and thought you might wanna see. Many of these prices are good only through December 3, 2011.
I’m gonna start off with TWO that I LOVE to death! Absolute deals with these. Ya can’t go wrong, cause these give you all the excitement, adrenaline rushes, and heartache that goes along with that “falling in love” feeling. These are tried and true!
- Love Unscripted by Tina Reber Ryan (uber-famous) and Taryn’s (bartender) love affair really reel you in…
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire – Travis. Need I say more? I’m sure we already all have this book, but it would make a great gift for those that don’t.
Okay and here are some that have caught my eye 😉
- Where Demons Fear to Tread (The Company of Angels) by
- Double Shot by Christine d’Abo – ummmm… hehe. Again. Need I say more?
- Liberation of Alice Love by Abby McDonald I wanted to read it ’cause the cover was gorgeous, and it looks like a fun chick-lit read. But it’s free, too!!?? YAY!!
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein told from the dog’s perspective but OMG it has over 1000 reviews with a 4.5 star average!!
- Taken (Deception Series #1) by Barbara Freethy
- Love Will Find A Way by Barbara Freethy
- The Look of Love: The Sullivans, Book 1 (Contemporary Romance) by Bella Andre
- Georgia on My Mind by Marie Force
- Everyone Loves a Hero: …and that’s the problem by Marie Force (Dunno if I’m biased ’cause of the cover, but I feel like I need to read this one…)
- Love at First Flight by Marie Force (another from this author with tons of GREAT reviews. They meet on a plane!!!)
- Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force (and another one – this one’s about a hunky Football player!!). Okay well thanks to these bargains, it looks like I’ve just discovered yet another author that’s gonna float my boat! So many of her books seem to have a high approval rate!
- True North by Marie Force – tee hee!! I can’t help it. I think after my Kristen Ashley marathon, I’m gonna embark on Marie Force.
- Cover Me by Catherine Mann —> Military hottie!!
- Heir by Grace Burrowes
And some great looking freebies too (gotta include the free stuff!)
- Entangled by Barbara Ellen Brink
- Mary’s Son: A Tale of Christmas by Darryl Nyznyk
- Heartfire (Search For Love) by Karen Rose Smith
- In the Mood by Ellen Fisher (pretttttty cover…)
- Dark Warrior: To Tame a Wild Hawk (Dark. Cloth Series) by Lenora Wolfe
- A Regency Holiday by multiple authors
- Before the Season Ends (A Regency Inspirational Romance) by Linore Rose Burkard <—– THIS ONE has tons of awesome reviews. I’m not huge on historical romances, but I’m getting this one for sure.
- CALCULATED RISK by Elaine Raco Chase (looks hot!!!)
- That One Night in Vegas by Brindle Chase