The deals and freebie finds just keep coming, fast and furious! Considering it’s “Cyber Monday” (the internet’s version of “Black Friday) and since Lynn asked:
“Any good book deals for cyber Monday?”
I couldn’t resist yet another post. 😉 <—- P.S. I think the bargain book listed to the left might just be my next read…
Oh and an update! I just added this brand spanking new release to the bargains list: Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (I’ve been keeping my eye out for this one!!)
Okay so here are everyone’s “finds”:
Sandy found us this Kindle Fire Cyber Monday deal on Amazon!!!
“Our $159 Kindle Fire (Kindle Fire 7″, LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB) is available for $129 today, limit one discount per customer.Cyber Monday SavingsToday only, Kindle Fire is available. Enter promotional code FIREDEAL at checkout.”
- The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle <— AMAZING DEAL!! My favorite rock star book of the year!! MUST READ. Angst, romance, intensity, angry moments. OH YES!!!!
- Rock the Heart by Michelle A. Valentine <—
- In the Band by Jena Haus <— still getting recommendations for this one! Susan says: “I’m reading In The Band by Jean Haus and I am loving it!!”
- The Final Piece by Maggie Myers
- Temptation (Club Destiny #2) by Nicole Edwards <– recommended by Chrissy! She says: “Finished Conviction and Temptation by Nicole Edwards. Smoking hot books with a storyline to go along with them. The first one is about Logan and Samantha(Sam) and book 2 starts off with his twin brother Luke and where book 1 ends. No cliff hangers YAY!!”
- Conviction (Club Destiny) (book #1)
- Addicted (Club Destiny) (and the latest release – a novella)
- Shadow’s Edge (A Night Prowler Novel #1) by J.T. Geissinger <— Lao recommended this one: “Over the weekend I finished J. T. Geissenger’s Shadow’s Edge and Edge of Oblivion, Nightprowler 1 and 2. Excellent reading for PNR or Urban Fantasy romance readers. Both books were great stories.”
- Edge of Oblivion (A Night Prowler Novel #2) by J.T. Geissinger
- Schooled by Deena Bright <— enjoyed by quite a few of our fellow readers, such as Debbie: “Just finished it. It was a good quick read…but it has a cliff hanger at the end… ” and Katie: “I just finished and enjoyed it also!”
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— the bargain of the century, if you ask me. One of my favorite books ever and you’ll hear it often. 😉
- Beyond Shame by Kit Rocha <— I reviewed and loved this SUPER STEAMY one a couple of months ago, and the feedback is still coming back strong: Kylie says: “I just finished Beyond Shame, amazing! I didn’t thing anything would be as graphic as captive/seduced, this def was”
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
PS Conviction is the first book and Temptation is the second book 🙂
And don’t forget, WIND, YA Paranormal Romance is only $0.99 today only!!
Running Barefoot is one of my favs!!!
Thank you Maryse. You’re the best!!! 🙂
Is it just me but do you get almost ever free book that is on the list????
Woops! Lemme fix. LOL!
Thank you so much for directing me to “The Edge of Never” . Not to sound conceited…but hubby of 16 years and I had something along these lines. I couldn’t believe it when my heart started pounding and my stomach started doing flip flops…and I woke my husband up at 4am to remind him how awesome he still is. 🙂
Just got Wallbanger. Been waiting for that one to be released.
Maryse I think what your doing with this wonderful blog is keeping all us ladies very entertained , and I love it! now I am happily addicted to reading!
The Final Piece was soo good! This was the book that brought me out of my funk after reading TEON
Hi Maryse…thank you for taking the time to put up these lists. I may not have found “The Final Piece” by Maggie Meyers. It is a great story dealing with deep subjects ; angst; and love. (Why can’t I ever find a comma key on my kindle? )
*hug* Thank you Sharon for that!! Very anxious to get to it. I hear I will need tissues. hehe. It’s crying time again…
Ok, I just read, Because you’re the First. Loved it.
This book takes you through a life time journey. You feel what Cameron and Kassandra. It a love story that keeps you at the edge of your seat. You literally want to step in and say, Hey dont listen to that, listen to your heart.
I really loved the characters, this is a heart wrenching story. But like the love sickos we all are I am sure this our group here will love it.
The price is right, FREE.
Just read Because You’re the First, which was on your freebie list. Thanks for passing that on! I almost wouldn’t call it a romance novel; it’s so much more. There’s MAJOR angst and I’m still thinking about it!
Just read Because You’re the First, which was on your freebie list. Thanks for that… It was great! I almost wouldn’t call it a romance; it’s so much more than that. Major angst and I keep thinking about it!