Happy FREEBIE FRIDAY!!! As usual, lots of goodies here (great recommendations by our fellow readers) and a new ROCK STAR book that just got released today. AND!!! It’s bargain priced, too! Woooohoooo! Happy reading!
Plus I have another review that I’ll be preparing shortly (I’m at the 80% point in the book, loving it and I mention it below in the bargain prices books. So good! So intense!)
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Hunger For Justice (The Moore Justice Trilogy) by Kerri Williams
- Come Home to Me (Second Chances Time Travel Romance Series Book 1) by Peggy L. Henderson
- San Fransisco Serenade by Ginger Voight <— a short story by the author of “Groupie” (this one is about an ex-rock star and a best-selling author at Christimas). YAY!
- Love In The Falls – Sam & Camden (New Beginnings Series – Romance) by Rachel Hanna
- Plum Blossoms in Paris by Sarah Hina
- Talking to the Dead: A Novel by Bonnie Grove <— Nancy found us this saying: “…looks more scary then romantic…” – hrmmmm… intriguing synopsis!
- Long Time Coming by Edie Claire
- She Belongs To Me by Carmen DeSousa
- Turnagain Love (Sisters of Spirit #1) by Nancy Radke <– both hired for the same renovation job, and neither are willing to leave…
- Killer Cupcakes (A Lexy Baker Bakery Mystery) by Leighann Dobbs <— short
- Dark Fae (Celtic Legacy Book 3) by Shannon Mayer
- Collide (A Collide Novel) by Shelly Crane <— popular series and this book’s got a gorgeous new cover!
- Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, Book One) by Denise Rossetti <— looks pretty… erotic. 😉
- Promise Cove (A Pelican Pointe Novel) by Vicki McKeehan <— war hero with “survivor’s guilt” and another war hero’s widow.
- The Gatekeeper (The Keepers) by Heather Graham <— a “short” about werewolves
- Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar #2) by Willow Rose
- My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M Cameron <– Sarah just pointed out this price drop! “I just saw ‘My Favorite Mistake’ Good book…..grab it while its cheap!”
- Big Girls Do It Married (Erotic Romance) Book 5 by Jacinda Wilder <— #5 in the series has just been released
- Rock the Heart (The Black Falcon Series) by Michelle A. Valentine <—- ROCK STAR BOOK!!!
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski <— This is the one I’m currently reading. It was just released yesterday. I’ve only got 20% left to read but loving it and HIGHLY recommend!! Deep, emotional, and super-steamy! And there’s still a secret I’m trying to figure out…
- The Cowboy Takes a Bride (Avon Romance) by Lori Wilde <— ex bullfighter and a woman… (I bet it’s the one he takes as his bride 😉 ) hehe
- When We Collide by A.L. Jackson <— I met a new book-friend (hi Angie!!) at the R.L. Mathewson signing last week, and she went on and on about how much she LOVED this book. I’m definitely going to check it out!
- Beautifully Broken by Amanda Bennett <– Nancy found us this bargain book saying: “…has good reviews & looks good.”
- Every Which Way (Sloan Brothers) by Calia Read <— Recommended by Kimberly, Stephanie and Tiffany! Kimberly says: “I also read Accidentally On Purpose and Every Which Way and would definitely recommend putting them on your TBRs.” Tiffany also loves this one saying: “I just read Every Which Way by Calia Read and I was Liking it up until 60% and Then I Loved it!! The Sequel is gonna be really good with All the Characters that have left the story open!! Love Severine and Thayer!! Thinking this series is only gonna get Better as it goes..Gonna give it a BIG THUMBS UP!!”
- Accidentally on Purpose by L.D. Davis <— still getting recommendations for this one, and so it makes it back on the list!
- Disastrous (Disastrous Series) by E.L. Montes – Ryn recommends this one: “I’ve just read ‘Disastrous’ by E L Montes in one sitting! It’s the first in the series and has Italian Mob influences – a good inbetween read!”
- Childs’ Proof (A Victoria Childs Novel) by Neeley Bratcher <— Erin found us this one! “wow you guys have to read childs proof it was so funny yet it is a mystery novel. It had the perfect mixture of romance/mystery/comedy i have read in a long time. I laughed my butt off.”
- The Life List (The List Trilogy) by Chrissy Anderson <— recommended by Katie: “I just read this book. For those of you who are looking for something with some angst, some romance, and some soul searching it was surprisingly good. It was free when I picked it up.”
- The Ivy Lessons (Devoted, Book 1) by J.Lerman <— teacher/student (college) book!!
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
The link for Ivy Lessons says it’s 2.99 not free. Only free from lending library.
I just bumped The Edge of Never up to my currently reading pile for the weekend, thanks to you!
Ahh ok so it looks like it was only free yesterday. I put it in the bargain priced section.
Oh Lise I’m sure you’ll LOVE it!! Right up our alley!
Okay… putting Rock the Heart on hold and starting The Edge of Never… right now… *excited face* 😉
OOOOHHHH, “Rock the Heart” looks yummy.;) Had to buy that one! And a free Ginger Voight ebook. Yepee! Thanks Maryse! Also, today ‘Breaking Dawn”, part 2 is in theaters. It’s a Great Friday!!! 🙂 🙂
Omg Maryse Accidently on Purpose is sooooo freaking good u must read it cant wait till u review!!! Your gonna be like sigh swoon squeeee then scream grrrr throw ur kindle brake something then wanna slap someone tear up ughhh it takes u up & down!!!! Gonna start Rock the Heart excited bout it !!!!!!
LucyLou you will love Rock The Heart! I loved it & couldn’t put it down!!! I’m reading The Edge if Never right now- THANK YOU MARYSE for posting about it yesterday! I’m so loving!!!
Rock the Heart was really good!
A Hidden Fire: Elemental Mysteries Book 1 is free. It’s a vampire book. I’m on book 4 and recommend them.
The Edge of Never is beautiful!! Loved !!! Thank you Maryse!:-)
Loved Ivy Lessons could not put the book down.