25 of the latest Friday Finds (including a few new releases, like that one there, to the left). Tons are super-bargain priced, and so many of them have adamant personal recommendations, including one that I’m reading and loving right now (I listed it below), and the review is coming shortly.
P.S. Holy moly. Next week. HOLY. MOLY (below). Try not to “holy moly”. I dare you! 😉
P.P.S. Make sure to enter my James Patterson’s “Humans Bow Down” Giveaway!!!! <— Just leave a comment on it. :D!!!
Now… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- BEAST by Debra Anastasia <— LIVE!! DEBRA ANASTASIA ALERT!! SOUNDS LIKE A DARK READ… “I knew who he was before he introduced himself. Jeans and a black sweatshirt with the hood pulled up over his head. The hem of the material hid his face like he was the grim reaper. Or a Dementor. Legend has it that he’s a serial killer…“
- Ashes & Ember series by Carion Cole <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!! Back on the list ’cause my fellow readers are LOVING this series, and now Steph just went crazy for ’em too!
Steph: I just tore through this series. Read all four in a matter of days. Loved them … Like woke in the middle of the night and started reading. I love stumbling on a terrific series
Natasha: Awesome series!!!!
Catherine: Mmmm haven’t read a good rock star romance in an age!!!!
- Rhys by D.B. James <— LIVE!! HE’S RECLUSIVE & SHE’S STARTING OVER... “Averill is exactly where she wants to be in life after years of running. She’s opened her own boutique and can finally breathe again. She thought she was safe… until her world collides with the dark shadows of Rhys’...”
- Whisper of Love: Tempest Braden (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor Book 5) by Melissa Foster <— LIVE!!! SINGLE FATHER ALERT!! “When she rents a room from ruggedly handsome, and closed-off, artist Nash Morgan and his adorable son, Phillip, she thinks she’s found a little slice of heaven on the outskirts of town, where she can concentrate on building her business. That is, if she can ignore the undeniable heat between her and the sinfully hot single father…“
- #1 Crush by T. Gephart <— SO FUNNY & I’M DELIGHTFULLY WORRIED!!! Cheryl finished and loved it, I’m almost done this one too (in fact I was reading it this morning upon waking up, and I didn’t want to stop – things are going to hit the fan, I JUST KNOW IT!!!!) but it’s book-finding time…
Cheryl: I just finished #1 Crush and I LOVED it!! Full-on laugh out loud belly laugh story. Did have a smidge of angst but great well-written story!! I’m gonna say 5 stars!!
Cristina: I cannot get over how freaking hilarious #1 Crush is!!!! … You know what it’s like when you’re trying not to laugh? You laugh… much harder, and with no hope of stopping. Every single page in this book has me rolling on the floor *figuratively speaking of course, because I’m currently on the clock* laughing. Please make it stop! …Holy hell I’m laughing so hard!!
Chelli: Just finished…well more like devoured #1 crush…so funny, sweet and definitely swoon worthy. I could totally see myself and my friends (back when we were young and single) doing some of same things, you know if we were to stalk a hot movie star lol. A super fun, light read, thanks for the link on your page…
- Beard Mode (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! HE’S SCARRED & ANGRY & SHE WANTS TO GET TO KNOW HIM ALERT!!! “Her heart is in the right place when she walks into that prison, but it doesn’t take long for her to realize that her heart shouldn’t have had any say so in the matter. Especially when one wrong move lands her in the arms of a scarred man that looks frightening enough to scare any sane woman away. Immediately enthralled by the angry man, she tries to get closer to him. But the harder she tries to get to know him, the further he pushes her away...”
- Ripple Effect: Episode One (A Dark Hitman Erotic Romance Book 1) by Keri Lake <— LIVE!!! AUTHOR OF RICOCHET ALERT!!! HE’S A PSYCHOPATH… “For months, I’ve watched him. I’ve fantasized him as my savior, my lover. My ticket out of the hell I’ve lived in for the last six years. I never dreamed he’d be my nightmare. Had I known what he really is, I’d have never gotten in the car that night, but life is full of cause and effect.”
- A Conjuring of Light: A Novel (Shades of Magic) <— LIVE!!!! HISTORICAL FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT! Fabi found us this one a couple of days ago, saying: “The final book in the Shades of Magic series by V.E. Schwab came out today. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3)“
- Silenced by Leddy Harper <— LIVE!!! HE’S BEEN DAMAGED AS A CHILD ALERT!!! “Silenced and scarred, he keeps to himself, spending his time with his notebook in the woods behind his aunt’s house. Until Rylee Anderson…When Rylee spots Killian hopping over a fence next door, she follows him, unprepared for the boy she’d find—or the relationship that would unfold over the next seven years. Or the silence that would follow…” Grey found us this one a couple of days ago, too!
- Raine’s Haven by Shari Ryan <— LIVE!!! THEY ARE BOTH CONSIDERED… TROUBLE!!!! “I felt like I was living in a prison while watching Raine Carson from my window, studying his sexy, tanned, and muscular physique for six long months. From inside of my house, he was perfect. Then I found out everything looked different from afar. Raine, a blunt and hot tempered man was living a life he wasn’t proud of, and I found myself oddly attracted to the sickening reality he opened my eyes to…” And Renee found us this one!
Renee: Shari Ryan release her new book today I loved it so much I know you girls will too It’s amazing I fell so in love with Raine
- Tainted Kiss (Tainted Knights Book 1) by Terri Anne Browning <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR MADE HER PROMISES ALERT! “The promises he made—I should have known better. He was a rock star and I had no time for a guy like him in my life. I fell anyway. I believed his promises. Held onto them and waited. But the thing about rockers is that their private lives are never truly private…“
- Becoming Mrs. Lockwood by K.I. Lynn <— FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!!! Back on the list ’cause Maddi loved it, and is looking for more like this one!
Maddi: Just have to say love your blog! It is my go-to place when ever I need some reading inspiration 🙂 I recently read ‘Becoming Mrs Lockwood’ and it was a-ma-zing! If you havn’t read it, then I think you need to! If you have, can you please let me know of any books similar to this one?
- Repossess by Jennifer Foor <— LIVE!!! JENNIFER FOOR ALERT! HER FAMILY BUSINESS IS A MESS & IT’S HIS FAULT!!! “…I arrive to find the family business in shambles. My brothers have managed to run it into the ground. With new competition, the stakes are high, especially when I realize whose stealing all of the business out from under us. Seeing him again isn’t the hard part. I’m over Crane Lord, his cocky, dangerous sex appeal, his criminal ways of getting by, and how he used to own every part of me. He’s the enemy. I don’t want him…”
- Torn (Devils Wolves Book 1) by Carian Cole <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!! “…My father’s best friend. Fifteen years older than me, he’s always been my protector. The one I should never, ever want. But I was born to be his…” <— *gasp*!!! And MichelleS found it for us!
MichelleS: It is a totally hot taboo book – he is falling for his best friend’s daughter (he is 32, she is 17) and he has known her since the day she was born. Like an uncle to her. I know, I know…. ICK… right? But it’s NOT. Totally swoony. I must be wacked, but I loved it. Her dad is in a rock band, and they have been best friends since they were 7. So good!!!
- Salt Bride: A Georgian Historical Romance (Salt Hendon Book 1) by Lucinda Brant <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! A FORCED MARRIAGE & A JEALOUS FOE THAT WANTS TO TAKE HER PLACE!! “When the Earl of Salt Hendon marries squire’s daughter Jane Despard, Society is aghast. But Jane and Salt share a secret past of heartache and mistrust. They are forced into a marriage neither wants; the Earl to honor a dying man’s wish, Jane to save her stepbrother from financial ruin...” And… Jan is loving it!
Jan: Yesterday I discovered a new (to me) HR author from a comment on a Goodreads blog. The book is Salt Bride by Lucinda Brant. It’s a really well-written Georgian romance with great characters and a powerful storyline. So far I’m really liking it and yay! there are others in the series. Just thought I’d share for all you HR lovers out there who, like me, may not know this author. Well worth checking out.
- Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners Book 1) by S.L. Jennings <— SHE WAS BORN TO UNLEASH DESTRUCTION & HE HAS TO KILL HER. It’s super-bargain priced ’cause book #2 (“End of Eden”) is coming out in just a couple of days!! “I was bred for one purpose and one purpose only: to unleash death and destruction on my world. My thoughts are power. My words are weapons. Evil created me then grace tried to save me. But first… they tried to kill me. They call themselves the Se7en. They are sin and salvation, and everything we’ve feared from the beginning of time. And their leader is the deadliest of them all…“
Tessa: Oooooh. I really like Born Sinners… SL Jennings should only do PNR just because I loved every one she did that much. …LOVED it.
- Meant to Be (Sweetbriar Cove Book 1) by Melody Grace <— LIVE!!! AUTHOR LOOKING TO GET AWAY TO WRITE BUT HE’S MAKING TOO MUCH NOISE!! 😉 ” Escaping to her aunt’s beach cottage in Sweetbriar Cove, Poppy is looking for inspiration to end her writer’s block and finish her new book. She just wasn’t counting on the handsome, gruff contractor making such a racket next door…“
- Men Of Honor Series Box Set: Men Of Honor Series by K.C. Lynn <— NAVY SEAL SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!!
Misty: They are about ex navy seals and are really amazing books. Happy reading.
Theresa: Good suspenseful but uncomplicated read.
Beverly: …each featuring very sexy, alpha ex- Navy Seals…. So good!
- Come Closer by Brenda Rothert <— FORBIDDEN LOVE!!! BROKEN DOCTOR WORKING IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL ALERT!!! “I’ve found peace when a new patient turns me inside out. Allison Cole is a beautiful, haunted survivor who fell into silence after witnessing a murder. But even without words, I’m drawn to her. The closer we get, the more I’m tempted to cross my professional boundaries and give in to my desire.” AND!!! Marit is loving this one!
Marit: I’m currently reading Come Closer by Brenda Rothert. OMG! I LOVE it! Cannot wait to continue after my baby is asleep tonight
- Exes and Goals: A Slapshot Novel (Slapshot Series Book 1) by Heather C. Myers <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “At six foot four and two hundred and twenty pounds, he is tall, dark blond, and solid muscle. He’s arrogant and direct and the minute he sees Harper at Taboo nightclub during a team bonding session dressed in a plaid shirt and converse sneakers, he has to get to know her better. Except there’s a problem from her past that won’t go away. Harper has an ex that won’t stay in her past – where he belongs…”
- Dark Sexy Knight (a modern fairytale) by Kate Regnery <— RECLUSIVE & GRUMPY HERO COMES TO HER AID ALERT!!! “…Evicted from their home, Verity and her special-needs brother, Ryan, must find jobs or risk being separated. Colt, who is the furthest-possible thing from a white knight in real life, comes to their unlikely rescue…” Nancy found us this SUPER-BARGAIN! And a new book in the series (all standalones) is coming out in just a few days!! 😀
Nancy: This is one of her ADULT modern fairytales & I enjoyed this book so very much.
- Silver (All That Glitters Book 5) by K.A. Linde <— K.A. LINDE FOOTBALL HERO SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “For the past three years, she’s seduced her way through the university’s football line-up. But when she finally has a quarterback fresh off the draft, Stacia experiences a shocking change of heart. One that sends her back to the place she never thought she’d return to…” Actually both book #1 (Diamonds (All That Glitters Book 1) AND THIS book #5 are on supersale right now)
- Cross Checked (Shots On Goal Standalone Series Book 2) by Kristen Hope Mazzola <— LIVE!! HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!!
- Ruthless People by J.J. McAvoy <— MAFIA ROMANCE W/ A KICKASS HEROINE ALERT!!! Kady is looking for more like this one!!
Kady: I’m just wondering if anyone can recommend a mafia book with a strong female like Melody from Ruthless People. I have read a few now and the women aren’t weak (I mean you don’t fall for these kinds of guys and be weak) but none of them are in the business. None of the other women are quite as kicka** as Melody and im spoiled now lol. I want another great one where the girl can give as good as the guy can.
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle ebooks are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. !!! VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Undeclared (Burnham College Book 2) by Julianna Keyes – February 27th 2017 <—- !!!! MINE MINE MINE!! I can’t wait!
- Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey – February 27th 2017
- Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters – February 27th 2017
- Don’t Speak (a modern fairytale) by Kate Regnery – February 27th 2017
- Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters – February 28th 2017
- Devil in Spring (Kleypas) by Lisa Kleypas – February 28th 2017
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout – February 28th 2017
- The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys) by Jessica Lemmon – February 28th 2017
- Sweet Rivalry (1001 Dark Nights) by K. Bromberg – February 28th 2017
- Life (A Trinity Novel Book 4) by Audrey Carlan – February 28th 2017
- Dirty Doctor: A Novella by Whitney G. – February 28th 2017
- Passion Restored (Gallagher Brothers Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 28th 2017
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout – February 28th 2017
- You Drive Me Crazy (The Blackwells Of Crystal Lake Book 2) by Juliana Stone – February 28th 2017
- Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – February 28th 2017
- EASY 5 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – February 28th 2017
- Into the Fire: A Night Prince Novel by Jeaniene Frost – February 28th 2017
- Wait for It by M. O’Keefe – February 28th 2017
- If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow – February 28th 2017
- For His Eyes Only (Masters and Mercenaries Book 13) – February 28th 2017
- The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott – February 28th 2017 <— !!!! THIS ONE TOO!!!!
- The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde – February 28th 2017
- Shadow’s Seduction (Immortals After Dark Book 17) by Kresley Cole – February 28th 2017
- Four Crows by Lily White – February 28th 2017