SATURDAY UPDATE!!! We found more super-bargain awesome-sounding ones!!
- Addicted by Claire Adams <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! And SUPER-BARGAIN priced. A rock star with an addiction and a girl running away from her own scandal and they meet on an island…
- Full Contact (Redemption Book 3) by Sarah Castille <— MMA FIGHTER & SHE SECRETLY GOES TO ALL OF HIS FIGHTS... and it’s super-bargain priced today! “She secretly attends every underground MMA fight featuring The Predator, the undisputed champion. When he stalks his prey in the ring, Sia is mesmerized. He is dominant and dangerous and every instinct tells her to run...”
- Mr. President (White House Book 1) by Katy Evans <— KATY EVANS SUPER-SALE ALERT!!! This recent one is bargain priced today! Julie says: “I just finished Mr President. Very good. Of course I usually enjoy katy Evans books. Do want to warn you there is a cliffhanger...” (and luckily, book #2 is out, too: Commander in Chief (White House Book 2))
- Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 1) by Elle Casey <— ALL THREE in this series are super-bargain priced right now!!! And Lisa says: “I’ve read them all. Good series. Nothing over the top. Just entertaining.”
- Wrong Place, Right Time (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 2) by Elle Casey <— ALL THREE in this series are super-bargain priced right now!!!
- Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 3) by Elle Casey <— ALL THREE in this series are super-bargain priced right now!!!
Now back to our regularly scheduled program… 😉
<— Last Friday, I featured Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) ’cause it was a brand new “L.A. Fiore” release and this Friday I’m re-featuring it ’cause my friend Angie lost her mind over it, and it’s super-bargain priced today!!
Maryse: Okay yeah… my fellow book-blogger friend, Angie, has lost her MIND over this recent release, and now it’s super-bargain priced. I totally one-clicked it SO HARD considering her reaction (lots of crying!!!!) YAY ME!!!
Angie: Teeehehehehe! LOST. MY. MIND. I hope everyone one clicks and reads. It’s just soooooooo freaking fantastic.
Kristin: I just finished this one. I loved it so much I want to read it again.
Karon: Got it! Thank you!
Now… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) by L.A. Fiore <— RECENT RELEASE (that one up there to the left 😉 ) & it’s super-bargain priced, and there’s a twist and it sounds SUPER-angsty!!
Jean: Devil You Know!!! I NEED IT! I THINK IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ME!!!!
- Path of Destruction by Cara Dee <— LIVE!!! FAMOUS ROCK STAR IS NOW JUST A NUMBER IN PRISON ALERT!!!! Oh wow this author is known for her raw, gritty and emotional stories. In fact, I read her crazy-intense book “Aftermath“. Remember that one?? I bet this one’s gonna be awesome. “The world has forgotten Lincoln Hayes, rock god and guitarist in Path of Destruction. As the date of my parole hearing approaches, I’m nothing but a number in the system of the Michigan Department of Corrections. And as much as I want to forget the events of that summer and move on, the girl I can’t get out of my head is trying to make an encore appearance in my life...” P.S. Here’s my review of Aftermath.
- Worth It by S.M. Shade & C.M. Owens <— COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT and it’s back on the list ’cause Misty says READ IT!!
Misty: By the way, if you haven’t read Worth It yet, please read it! Of course I found it from your website. I think I laughed more than I did with the Virgin Romance Novelist. It’s a great light read after a serious dark book. Have a great day!
- Big Girls Do It Stronger by Jasinda Wilder <— LIVE!!! Jasinda Wilder’s latest HEALTHY LIVING book is LIVE!! “In this book, Jasinda expands on the life-changing Wilder Way, showing you how to take the lessons and tactics learned in the first book and create a life of strength…“
- Garden of Goodbyes by Faith Andrews <— UNCONVENTIONAL LOVE STORY ALERT!!! “…I was appalled when she called for my help, but she swore I was the one person who could save him—the only man I’ve ever loved. The man she stole from me. She’s to blame for the mess of a man he’s become, but I’m to blame for walking away…” This recent release is also back on the list ’cause we’ve now got awesome feedback on it!! Plus, it’s super-bargain priced right now too.
Cynthia: …It is soooo good. I read it in one sitting- could Not put it down. Then thought about it the entire next day. I actually felt a physical reaction to Lennox’s present interactions with Eden. It was heart wrenching. That has never happened before and I read a lot of books. Thank you for this recommendation. 5 stars. Planning to read more from Faith Andrews.
Trish: I loved this!!! It really is amazing. Well worth it
Alissa: It’s an amazing book!!
Leeann: My heart is hurting just from the description!
- Quarterback Sack by SE Hall & Hilary Storm <— LIVE!!! HE’S AN NFL FOOTBALL STAR & SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM… “She’s made it very clear that his relentless flirtation won’t change her mind. It’s her only rule. She can’t date a football player…“
- Endurance by Amy Daws <— LIVE!!! SOCCER STAR ALERT & HE REJECTED HER!!! “Dr. Belle Ryan once thought Tanner Harris was the perfect kind of bearded bad boy she needed to relieve a bit of stress after her intense job as a surgical fellow, but an icy cold rejection from London’s sluttiest footballer puts the two at each other’s throats…” And while I’m at it, here’s another book in the series (Challenge <— also a soccer star and the gifted doctor that is not his type… super-bargain priced) and I think they both can be read as standalones!
- Mystery at Maplemead Castle: A laugh-till-you-cry cozy mystery (The Chapelwick Mysteries Book 2) by Kitty French <— LIVE!!! And Tasha is excited!!
Tasha: I love it when you kind of forget about a book you’ve been anticipating, then check to see how much longer till release, and surprise! It’s out now!! Anyone remember Melody Bittersweet by Kitty French? I believe Tessa read it also. Anyway, I loved it and I know it had a cover change, possibly a title change, but book 2 is out now!
Maryse: Here is “Melody Bittersweet” Tasha (under the new title and cover) ➔ The Skeletons of Scarborough House: An absolutely hilarious cozy mystery (The Chapelwick Mysteries Book 1)
- Hero Hair (The Real SEAL Series Book 2) by Rachel Robinson <— LIVE!!! AN INTENSE NAVY SEAL & A YOGA INSTRUCTOR ALERT! “… a life-altering journey detailing the awakening of two hollow hearts, both set on taking their own pleasures without any emotional attachment. The ruthless SEAL finally meets an enemy he can’t defeat…”
- Raw Deal (Larson Brothers) by Cherrie Lynn <— CHERRIE LYNN’S LATEST ALERT!!! HE’S A FIGHTER & HE KILLED HER BROTHER & I LOVE THIS AUTHOR and we now have feedback on this recent release! P.S. Book #2 in the series is already up for preorder Raw Need (Larson Brothers) <— (about a different couple – I think they can all be read as standalones).
Pia: I’m at 80% and it is really really good. He killed her brother, and now they kind of help each other to move on. I’m at that part now that no matter what, I know it will hurt. You will love this one Maryse, just as you loved Rock Me.
- After Love Leaves: The Story of Us by Michelle Alstead <— LIVE!!! UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT! “Zoe was so sweet, so kind. Everything about her was perfect—until she fell in love with him. Zoe doesn’t know why Brad left her standing in an airport; he won’t return her calls or texts. With her self-esteem and dreams shattered, she can’t imagine ever loving anyone else...” Then there’s a phone call that changes everything.
- Boxed Set: The Comfort Series by Annabel Joseph <— DARK FORBIDDENY LOVE STORY READ and MichelleS highly recommends it! In fact I read book #1, and I too… *ahem* enjoyed it greatly. 😉
MichelleS: The Comfort Series. Not comfortable! But if you’re okay with that kind of thing, I think you’d enjoy it. I gobbled it up. I’m debauched like that! That whole series is bundled… free with KU! Very forbiddeny!! And sexy. Twisted. …
- Desperately Seeking Epic by B.N. Toler <— TEARJERKER ALERT!!! And this sounds like one of our epic, unforgettable “make me a list of what to read after this” kind of reads!!!! YAY ME!!!! 😀 P.S. SATURDAY UPDATE!!! ➔ ➔ ➔ Lauren JUST found out that this one, and another from this author went on super-bargain sale!!! “Two of B.N. Toler’s books just went on sale…..Desperately Seeking Epic & Where One Goes...”
Theresa: Hey Maryse…just wanted to share a 5 star recommendation with you…Desperately Seeking Epic by B.N. Toler…an absolutely beautiful story about living life fully and letting go of fear and resentments…tough subject matter dealing with terminal illness, but the way in which it is handled is through humor and relatable moments for us women and mothers….loved it from start to finish…highly ecommend it…make sure the Kleenex are close:)
Lisa: Guys just finished Desperately Seeking Epic. Can’t open my mouth to speak. Grateful I’m alone in the house right now!!!! I’m a snotty mess!! Most beautiful story. Just epic storytelling.
Jessica: Hello maryse i really enjoyed the plotline for desperately seeking epic. Ive been looking for similar books like that. Could you please make a what to read after list
Maryse: I’m on it, Jessica!!! 😀
- There’s This Guy by Rhys Ford <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT! And it sounds angsty too! “Jake Moore’s world fits too tightly around him. Every penny he makes as a welder goes to care for his dying father, an abusive, controlling man who’s the only family Jake has left. Because of a promise to his dead mother, Jake resists his desire for other men, but it leaves him consumed by darkness...”
- Beautiful Monsters by Jex Lane <— M/M VAMPIRE ROMANCE ALERT!! “Although he’s desperate for freedom, he is unable to deny the burning desire drawing him to the incubus general he now calls Master.” Carol found us THIS series and the first book is super-bargain priced saying:
“Hey Maryse, Have you read these? I can’t even begin to describe how great this story is!…”
- Love Under Contract (Jenkins & Sons Construction) by Sharon C. Cooper <— LIVE!!! SHE LOVES HIM BUT SHE WANTS MORE… “At her age, she wants marriage and a family, not the empty promises Nick offers. Yet, there is just something about the man that makes moving on nearly impossible…”
- Chasing Kade (Thrill of the Chase Book 1) by Anna Paige <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR ALERT & SHE HAS TO BABYSIT HIM… “Aubrey Taylor didn’t ask to be assigned to babysit a band full of troublemakers, but she wasn’t given a choice. Wanted or not, she intended to fix the mess they’d made. She’d do it quickly, efficiently, and then she’d get the hell out of there. Unfortunately, after meeting their openly hostile singer—the one with the notoriously menacing stare—it was clear she was in over her head…“
- Bound: A Caged Novella by D.H. SIDEBOTTOM <— LIVE!! (Two years later…)
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Dirty Souls (Sins Duet Book 2) by Karina Halle – March 19th 2017
- Delayed Call (Assassins Book 11) by Toni Aleo – March 20th 2017
- If Not for You: A Novel by Debbie Macomber – March 21st 2017
- Wake a Sleeping Tiger (A Novel of the Breeds) by Lora Leigh – March 21st 2017
- Wrong Turn, Right Direction (The Bourbon Street Boys Book 4) by Elle Casey – March 21st 2017
- Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful Book 1) by C.M. Stunich – March 21st 2017
- Goodbye Paradise by Sarina Bowen – March 21st 2017
- Nemesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs – March 21st 2017
- Avenged: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Jay Crownover – March 21st 2017
- Bound Together (A Sea Haven Novel) by Christine Feehan – March 21st 2017
- Spies & Stilettos: A MacKenzie Family Novel, Book 18 (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart