Happy Friday!!!! Who’s spending their weekend reading? —-> THIS GIRL!!!!!! <—- 😛 Whatcha reading this weekend, how are you liking it, and what are you highly anticipating to read? I’m still in choice-mode, so maybe you have one for me (although “Prisoned” below is sure calling me name).
And if you haven’t decided yet, either, perhaps THIS list might have your next one!!! I’ll be updating it throughout the dy and evening as more recommendations or bargain finds are discovered. 😀
Now… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- An Act of Courage (Acts of Honor Series Book 4) by K.C. Lynn <— MUCH LOVED SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “…Alissa Malone never thought she would find herself face-to-face again with the only boy she’s ever loved. But she soon realizes Christopher is not the same man he once was…” back on the list ’cause Charlene loves it!
Charlene: An act of courage by KC Lynn and loving it!
Rebecca: I’ve heard fab things about this book. Do you have to have read any of her other books before this one, or is it a standalone? X
Charlene: It is a really get book just finished it! Do read it 🙂 I guess it can be read as a standalone but i do suggest to at least read the 3rd book in this series which is the one before this book. You’ll enjoy it more as you’ll know better the characters’ history. If you can though read the full series it’s amazing! X
- CON MAN by T. Torrest <— LIVE!!! HE’S IN THE UGLY DUCKLING MAKEOVER BUSINESS… “…But when Ainsley Carrington signs up as a client, Luke’s world is thrown into a tailspin. Ainsley doesn’t need an image consultant; her image is already perfect just the way it is. Luke immediately finds himself grappling with his attraction to the introverted beauty…”
- Ripple Effect: Episode Three (A Dark Hitman Erotic Romance Book 3) by Keri Lake <— LIVE!!! KERI LAKE ALERT!!! I love this author! “From the author of Ricochet and Backfire comes a dark erotic suspense serial …” (I won’t read the blurb ’cause I don’t wanna spoil it for myself)
- The Deep End: The Honey Series by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!!! Janet recommends TWO books. But especially this one (because even though KA is one of my favs, I was hesitant about this one)
Janet: Ok, just devoured L.A. Fiore’ s Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) ( Lost Boys Book 1) – GREAT recommendation – and Kristen Ashley’s The Deep End: The Honey Series. Both VERY good reads. Maryse – I know you think you’re not going to like KA’s new one because its about a Dominatrix but I DARE you to read it, and tell me you didn’t love it!
The characters were just so likeable and somehow she turns subject-matter that seems often seems hard to relate to, and over-the-top, into a big love story with kink. Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) was just a great big sweeping romance, with a terrific hero and heroine.Courtney: Loving and can’t put down Devil You Know! Thanks so much for the recommendation!
- Sex (Hollywood Love Book 4) by Jillian Dodd <— JILLIAN DODD’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! KEATYN CHRONICLES SPINOFF!! “Follow the lives and loves of those who work at Captive Films. Hot, successful, playboy Riley Johnson, whose business success far exceeds his success in love. Movie star, Keatyn Douglas, whose epic love story has spawned a series of books and movies. And Dawson Johnson, who joins Captive with a tragic past. Expect lots of drama, sex, and tabloid-worthy events.”
- If the Duke Demands (Capturing the Carlisles) by Anna Harrington <— HISTORICAL THAT WAS SOMEWHAT FORBIDDENY!!! Dianne recommends this one!
Dianne: Maryse, just want to let you know that I wanted to go for something safe between the books that just gets your mind totally messed up. Came across Anna Harrington’s new book “If the Duke Demands”. I have to tell you this was a absolute gorgeous read. The female character was so strong and witty –
I have not loved a herione as much before. And even though it was a safe choice – let me tell you the steamy scenes were not!!! I also love the forbidden and this had some elements….. so it was hot. Her writing is so captivating that I definately will be looking at the remainder of the series which is about the other two Carlise brothers… yummy
- F*ck Club: Con by Shiloh Walker <— EX-ESCORT IS HUNG UP ON A WOMAN… “…Finding a date or company for the night has never been an issue for him, either. He’s been told more than once that he can charm a tiger out of its stripes. But lately a new hire at the bar is turning the tables on him—she is the one charming him, twisting him up into knots and getting him so worked up, he can barely see straight…“
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan <— RECLUSIVE HERO & THIS IS ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES!!! And… Jennifer just discovered this oldie-but-goodie that was a HUGE hit here (I 5-starred it!!!) She says:
Jennifer: OH-MY-LAWRD. Where to begin…So I finished Archer’s Voice earlier and after I finished I had to send the kids outside to play so I could sit in silence and cope with my emotions and let me tell you I had so many emotions going on, like it literally brought every emotion known to WOMAN out. LOL. It was my first time reading anything by Mia Sheridan and I simply cannot say much I enjoyed her work. It was OH-SO beautifully written and I felt everything Bree and Archer felt, like I was right there in the book (and that rarely happens). I laughed (oh did I laugh), I got angry and wanted to throat-punch certain characters, I smiled so big my cheeks started hurting and then I cried, I cried BIG FAT WHOPPING tears and gosh the ending…
I thought for sure it was going down another direction considering how Mia Sheridan worded it and I almost didn’t flip the page, but hunny, I’m so ecstatic that I did… NEVER SAW THAT ENDING COMING. LOL.
I cannot thank you enough for recommending this book, I have been following your blog for years now and I’m not sure what I would do if you decided to stop blogging ( hope that didn’t sound too dramatic), but it’s true. You are truly gifted in what you do
And to all your followers, do me a favor (a total stranger) and listen up… If you have not read Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan, stop what your doing RIGHT NOW and get yourself a copy. I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE you will not be disappointed and you will fall in love all over again.
Definitely a 5 star book if not more.
- The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1) by Joelle Charbonneau <— YA DYSTOPIAN THAT FABI LOVED LIKE CRAZY!!! Fabi found us this one! P.S. Here’s the entire trilogy: The Testing Trilogy (it’s complete!!)
Fabi: I just finished a 5 star YA Dystopian, The Testing. This one is for fans of The Hunger Games, Divergent, and The Maze Runner. It’s been years since I got these feels from a story.Easily as good as all those I just mentioned.
- Beyond Fate by Susan V. Vaughn <—- LIVE!!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “Julia Diaz never wanted to fall for her friend’s older brother, especially at a college frat party. But, for some reason, her heart was stolen by Russell that night. Eight years after, she never forgot him. Now destiny has brought them together.”
- Bonfires by Amy Lane <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! A coach and a science teacher… “…It only takes one kiss for two men approaching fifty to start acting like teenagers in love, even amid all the responsibilities they shoulder. Then an act of violence puts their burgeoning relationship on hold...”
Fabi: *happy happy dance* Oh…Wait…She always tears my heart out. Oh well, that’s ok. Amy Lane can do whatever she wants with my heart. *happy dance happy dance*
- The Compound Series by Melissa Brown <— MULTIPLE WIVES ALERT!!! Malin made this recommendation quick and simple and intense. She says:
Malin: The Compound Series by Melissa Brown. A six star series.
- Co-WRECKER by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE YESTERDAY (in case you missed it)!! MEGHAN QUINN’S LATEST!!He wants his coworker to notice him… “I wanted to be friends — I would have even settled for her seeing me as anything but a nerd — but there was no getting through. So just like any hard-headed, red-blooded man out there, I made up my mind. I’d make my coworker fall for me…”
- The Tempting Series: Books 1-4: Tempting, Beguiling, Provocative, Addicted by Alex Lucian <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! LIVE YESTERDAY (in case you missed it) TEACHER-STUDENT… “It had begun innocently enough, bumping into one another in a crowded Boston bar. What followed that night had been anything but innocent. Because I’d known, even as he’d slid inside of me, that he was my professor. I’d pursued him, a predator stalking its prey. And he didn’t know I was his student. But he would.”
- Animal: A Prisoned Spinoff Standalone by Marni Mann <— MARNI MANN’S LATEST SUPER-DARK ROMANCE READ IS LIVE (YESTERDAY in case you missed it)!!! HE’S THE GUARD…. REMEMBER ”Prisoned: A Dark Twisted Erotic Standalone“?!!! So many dark-read lovers went crazy for it!! Well lookie what we have here!!!
Jean: I just 1-clicked …especially Animal because Prisoned left you with that “wondering WTF” feeling at the end!
- Dirty Filthy Rich Boys: A Prologue (Dirty Duet) by Laurelin Paige <—- JERK FACE BULLY ALERT!!! Grey found one for us!!! She said:
Grey: I have to type up my review, but yes!!!! I really enjoyed it, other than than the cliffy that I should have expected, and that isn’t a deal breaker for me… I can throw myself over a cliff when I know the end is in sight, and she already has a release date for the next book posted, (Dirty Filthy Rich Men <— it is just a duet). It was hella hot, had a jerkface bully, witty banter, in short…it checked a lot of my boxes!
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle ebooks are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. !!! VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- Dirty Filthy Rich Men by Laurelin Paige – March 27th 2017
- Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey – March 27th 2017
- Lei’d with Cupcakes by Bethany Lopez – March 27th 2017
- Immortal Unchained: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 28th 2017
- The Unyielding (Call Of Crows) by Shelly Laurenston – March 28th 2017
- Stripped Bare: A Vegas Billionaire Novel by Heidi McLaughlin – March 28th 2017
- His Alone by Alexa Riley – March 28th 2017
- Tormentor Mine by Anna Zaires – March 28th 2017
- Eternally Bound (The Alliance, Book 1) by Brenda K. Davies – March 28th 2017
- The Arrangement 23 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – March 28th 2017
- The Hard Truth About Sunshine y Sawyer Bennett – March 28th 2017
- Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound Series Book One) by Ryan Michele – March 28th 2017
- Kiss Marry Kill: Iron-Clad Security by Sidney Halston – March 28th 2017
- The First City (The Dominion Trilogy Book 3) by Joe Hart – March 28th 2017
- Fear the Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – March 30th 2017
- The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson – March 30th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).