I’m reading TWO new books at the same time (one is a bargain one below that I one-clicked and supposedly has a HUGE twist: Everything, Everything), and one is a psych-thriller that’s going live in just a few days (Imposter: A Gripping Thriller by K. Larsen!!!) <— You guys know I love her! Eeeeeep!
This weekend promises HUGE reading potential, and well, of course, to get your weekend started right, we’ve rounded up some last minute new releases and bargains and 5-star reader recommendations that will please us all! 😀
Oh. P.S. I know a few here are wondering how to change their avatars in the comment section to be your own personal constant one. So…
In case any of you missed the “how to change your avatar” instructions, here they are again:
how to control your Avatar (for example – mine is always the same and it’s actually my face) this is where and how I did it:
if you go to gravatar.com (which means globally recognized avatar), you can set one of your own (your pet, your face, something that pertains to you).
As long as you use the same email address that you used to comment on here, the same gravatar that you’ve chosen, will always show up (on maryse.net, AND other sites using the gravatar system)
Now… take a look at what we found! (NOTE: some are bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Forfeiting Decency by Rachel Schneider <— LIVE!!! SHE HAS SEX FOR MONEY… “It’s not until Kip Foster is released from prison that her life starts to feel complicated. Somehow, Kip unearths desires in Kaley that she never knew she had. A desire to be more, to feel more, and…to be loved more. However, lies by omission are the most dangerous secrets, and they refuse to remain hidden...”
- Bed wrecker by Kim Karr <—LIVE!!!! ONE NIGHT STAND ALERT! *giggle* I LOVE waking up to this cover and title!!! Kim Karr’s latest AND WHAT. A. TITLE. IT. IS!!! *waggles eyebrows* (quite clever) Oh!! And I LOVE the name Maggie May… “…Something changed the moment our eyes met. It wasn’t insta-lust or insta-love, it was simply him and me, and the dance floor at our feet. The problem is our story ended three days after it started. But now he’s back. And he says he’s sorry…“
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon <— SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!! SHE CAN’T LEAVE THE HOUSE & HE MOVES IN NEXT DOOR ALERT!!! I’ve started it!!! 😀
Arwen: Loved this one…a bit of a twist late in the story, very well done! Loved the characters. Hope you enjoy!
Paula: It’s an amazing book. I read it recently and found it mind-blowing.
- Dirty Mother (The Uncertain Saints MC Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST BIKER-COP ALERT! She loses her brother (who’s her best friend) and is devastated… “She always knew it was a possibility that he might get hurt while on shift, but she never entertains the thought of him dying. Not until it’s too late. She literally has nothing else to lose. Until she meets him. Ridley Walker. A biker with The Uncertain Saints MC and a local sheriff’s deputy. The man responsible for taking away her best friend…“
- Lucky Chase by Milly Taiden <— LIVE!! This is a re-release. “Never has he wanted to keep a woman like he does her. He will make her his wife and mother of his children. There’s only one problem: his past is trying to kill his future…”
- Penny in London by Fisher Amelie <— Tasha LOVED this one!!
“…did you read Penny in London by Fisher Amelie yet? …It’s quick, will suck you in in the first few chapters. Lighthearted with some angst, some humor. Hot male lead, a bit of steam…give it a try if you haven’t yet! “
- Priceless by Winter Renshaw <— LIVE!!! STRANGERS ARE FORCED TO SHARE A HOTEL ROOM ALERT!!! “…as soon as morning broke, I set my sights on getting home. I rented a car, mapped out my 2,749 mile journey, and packed my bags. Only Cristiano insisted on joining me. He needed to get home, too. His best friend was getting married on Saturday. And he refused to let me go it alone. It wasn’t safe, he said…“
- Adam’s Obsession (Wired Series Book 1) by Sabrina York <— LIVE!! CO-WORKERS ALERT! ANONYMOUS STRANGERS ONLINE & HE DOMINATES HER, but… “When Adam Trillo—aka Savage—discovers the shameless, erotic woman he’s been tangling with online is actually his demure coworker, he’s determined to seduce her in real life…”
- Until Friday Night (A Field Party Book 1) by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! This is the one where he tells her all of his secrets because she doesn’t speak… The blurb has me, and Cristina LOVED it (one of her BEST OF 2015 reads):
Cristina: “Abbi is one of my all-time favorite authors! This book was another testament to her awesome writing skills. Our h becomes mute after witnessing a horrendous tragedy and comes to live with her Aunt and Uncle. Enter the popular, good looking football player, with a secret of his own. One drunkennight, he relays this secret to the one girl whom he knows won’t repeat it to anyone. It was such a beautiful story!”
- Torque (The Underground Book 6) by Becca Jameson <— LIVE!!! UNDERGROUND MMA FIGHTERS! “The final explosive installment of bestselling author Becca Jameson’s The Underground MMA series!”
- The Turning Point by Freya North <— RIP YOUR HEART OUT ALERT!!! Jan LOVED it!!
Jan: The Turning Point by Freya North tore my heart out of my chest. And y’all know I’m not into marmee books, but that one, just wow. You have to read to THE VERY LAST PAGE. That final ending was one of the most beautifully written I have ever read (as I sobbed and wiped away the tears).
Amy: And dang if I didn’t just click The Turning Point after Jan’s comment…
Jan: Hey Amy, I hope you love The Turning Point as much as I did. I went in completely blind, and it just blew me away. All those beautifully written details build up and converge so the characters become real, like people you actually know and really care about. Then, boom! goes the dynamite (not literally!) as they like to say in Dannika Dark’s Seven series. OMG I’ve got twisty tummy just remembering. And if I compare it with the countless books I’ve read with so-so characters I’ve long ago forgotten……… nup…… there’s no comparison. Freya North can WRITE.
- Groupie (Juked Book 2) by ME Carter <— LIVE!!! SHE’S A SOCCER GROUPIE ALERT! “Whore. Slut. Cleat Chaser. I’m used to the names so they don’t bother me. These are my boys. My friends. So what if I like to have dirty sex with them? My body is no one’s business but mine. Why is Rowen Flanigan making me re-think how I live my life? Making me question my choices? He’s only a rookie…”
- Behind Closed Doors: The most emotional and intriguing psychological suspense thriller you can’t put down by B. A. Paris <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-SALE and I LOVED this one!! I read it, and it messed me up but I could barely put it down. Kept me up LATE!!! She pretty much married a monster… (even though to everyone else, it looks like they’re so happy). My review!
Jeanie: I’m 34% into it and ohmygod!!!
Maryse: I KNOW IT!!!!!! It made me want to ROAR!!!!!
Anastasia: I finished! There was a particular moment in the book that I almost folded not wanting to continue. It was that difficult to take, to believe, to witness. I’m glad I stuck with it and was moved by the very gratuitous ending will making a silent prayer for those who are at going through even a fraction of Grace’s nightmare.
Jean: …yes, hyperventilating and totally inside her head the whole time. I will not be forgetting this book.
- Paper Princess: A Novel (The Royals Book 1) by Emma Watts <— BULLY RICH STEP-BROTHERS ALERT! Sorta. 😉 *wheeeeeee!!!* One of my recent favorites is super-bargain priced today! P.S. Here’s my book review AND!!! What to Read After “Paper Princess” 😀
Carol: Absolutely loved this! Blazed through all three books!
Anne: I am reading The Royals series by Erin Watt and freaking loving it!! I am almost done with Paper Princess and I love those Royals! Yes they can be total jerks but deep inside they are just suffering. I can’t wait to get off work today so I can keep reading. I am glad I waited till all 3 books were out 😀
- Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy by Karina Halle <— YOU GUYS!!! KARINA HALLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! I LOVED this one, too! Wow today is the super-sale day of my favorites. What’s going on??? Is it my birthday again? YAYYYYY!!! (my review)
Cheryl: Loved this book! Such a great feel good, laugh out loud read. …Loving the poking fun of what Karina Halle essentially writes. So many laugh out loud moments- Fluffy, makeup by her roommate Ana, the suggested storylines, the pen names, the emails with their innuendo email names; but I agree Blake & Amanda need a kick in the a$$.
Grace: Yiiipppppeeeeee!!! *Squeals with excitement* SMUT! SMUT! SMUT! It’s soooooo funny! And sexy too!
Renee: Loved it! Lots of funny banter and sexy times!
Jan130: Yep, Grace. There are definitely moments in Smut where we laugh because it cuts uncomfortably(?) close to the bone about what we love to read. And yeah, there are books snobs out there like the bookstore guy in Smut. But we don’t care. We love what we love.
- AUDIOBOOK LVERS ➜ For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle ebooks are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. !!! VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (next few days & next week’s!!! )
- Living Without (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter Book 4) by Lila Rose – November 7th 2016
- Last Ride (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – November 7th 2016
- Night School: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child – November 7th 2016
- Living Without (Hawks MC: Caroline Springs Charter Book 4) by Lila Rose – November 7th 2016
- Blow: A Virtuous Paradox Novel by Heidi McLaughlin – November 8th 2016
- Creed by M Robinson – November 8th 2016
- Dirty Wicked: A Wicked Lovers Novella by Shayla Black – November 8th 2016
- Top Shelf: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson – November 8th 2016
- Made for You by Kelly Elliott – November 8th 2016
- Trust by Jana Aston – November 8th 2016
- Love Between the Lines: An Adult Coloring Book for Book Lovers by Christina Collie – November 8th 2016
- Unapologetic by Pamela Ann – November 11th 2016
- Endurance : A Sin Series Novel (The Sin Trilogy Book 4) by Georgia Cates – November 11th 2016