- Huge Kindle Unlimited membership deal!! <— Kindle Unlimited for 3 MONTHS super-bargain (for new members) THIS IS NOT TO BE MISSED!
- This is valid for EVERYONE and not just new members!! !!! Instead of the monthly payment plan, you can save BIG time if you sign up for:
- ➔ 6 MONTHS (20% off!) ➔ https://amzn.to/2GBquXg
- ➔ 1 YEAR (33% off) ➔ https://amzn.to/2SfXmGt
- ➔ 2 YEARS (40% OFF) ➔ https://amzn.to/2Gwonns
- Reader Favorites – Best of 2018 <— A steady stream of lists have been added to this category and now I have only 4 more lists left to post (including mine).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Thinking About You by Monica Murphy <— LIVE!!! PRO FOOTBALL PLAYER and they live so far apart… “…One minute I’m minding my own business at a party and the next I meet this woman who blows my mind. She’s beautiful. Smart. Funny. A little shy. I’m immediately drawn to her. We make an instant connection. The problem? Lady Susanna Sumner lives in London. I live in California I play professional football…”
- My Two Husbands: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy by Amanda Aksel <— OH MY!!! THIS COULD GET WEIRD. 😉 “...What happens when you live with your husband AND your ex-husband? A whole lot of trouble . . . Natalie is happily remarried to her sweet, handsome husband, Kyle. Meanwhile, her strong and sexy ex, Jake, lives in their loft over the garage. Did I mention Jake and Kyle are best friends? It’s been a harmonious arrangement . . . until now…“
- What He Doesn’t Know (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 1) and What He Always Knew (What He Doesn’t Know Series Book 2) by Kandi Steiner <— MARITAL STRIFE LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! This made Leslie M cry (and she avoids high angst like the plague!!)
Leslie M: Why do I read books that I know are going to hurt and I don’t like hurting??? Most of you are crazy Marmies that like pain. But me??? Not so much.
I finished What He Doesn’t Know/What He Always Knew. It’s a marital strife/love triangle a lot of you have read. It’s a really good story and it made me cry.
- Unbreakable by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT!! ENGAGED BUT FALLS FOR ANOTHER MAN ALERT!! Leslie M also found us one that sounds right up our stressful heartbreak alley!!
Leslie M: Unbreakable by Emma Scott is a similar theme as Heartbreak Warfare. The h is engaged and falls for another man while they are held hostage in bank robbery.
- Havoc (Devil’s Boneyard MC 3) by Harley Wylde <— LIVE!!
- Down and Dirty (Mosh Book 2) (Mosh Series) by Susanna Rogers <— LIVE!!
- One Day in December: A Novel by Josie Silver <— BLURB JOLT ALERT!! OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THE SOUND OF THIS ONE! Ohhhh I can already imagine the angst. Love triangle? Unrequited love? No matter what it’s going to be a ride. How did I miss this? Summer recommends it and I thank her SO much for bringing it to our attention. She sees… her “the one” but her bus drives away from him before she can talk to him…”…one snowy December day, she sees a man who she knows instantly is the one. Their eyes meet, there’s a moment of pure magic…and then her bus drives away. Certain they’re fated to find each other again, Laurie spends a year scanning every bus stop and cafe in London for him. But she doesn’t find him, not when it matters anyway. Instead they “reunite” at a Christmas party, when her best friend Sarah giddily introduces her new boyfriend to Laurie. It’s Jack, the man from the bus. It would be.“
Summer: Not sure if I saw you post about One Day in December by Josie Silver but it was so good! Highly recommend!
Michele G: I finished One Day in December by Josie Silver last night… and I liked it A LOT!
- Sophie (Signature Sweethearts) by Kelsie Rae <— LIVE AND… OH NO… “…It was a one night stand with a jerk whom I never wanted to see again. Not after he took my virginity then moved across the country without a backward glance. And then one of my best friends asked me to be the maid-of-honor at her wedding. Wanna take a guess who the best man is? I’m screwed...”
- Bitter Sweet Hell (Hell Night Book 2) by Alex Grayson <— LIVE!! A COP & HE WANTS TO PROTECT HER.
- Constant Craving: Book Two (The Craving Trilogy 2) by Tamara Lush <— LIVE!!
- Third Strike (Chances Book 3) by BJ Harvey <— LIVE!! HE’S IN LOVE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER… “…I have a long history of acting first and thinking it through later. In fact, I’m the definition of a screw up. Case in point – I’m having a baby with a woman I can’t stand, my ex is now my best friend’s wife, and I’m in love with a woman I can never have. My biggest secret is falling for my best friend’s sister twelve years ago...”
- Atheists Who Kneel and Pray: a romance novel: The bestselling love story that will make you swoon by Tarryn Fisher <— Steph N recommends it too!
Steph N: I avoided Atheists that Kneel and Pray for awhile because of the title and was I mad at myself once I read it. Such a great book.
- Cherishing Her: A Protector Office Romance by Annabelle Love
- Champagne Girl by Audrie Manley-Tucker
- Mr. January: A Second Chance Romance (Calendar Boys Book 1) by Nicole S. Goodin
- Ruthless King by Maya Hughes <— LIVE!!! MAYA HUGHES HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “…I was head over heels for her and no one could tell me we weren’t going to last forever. College? Going pro? My family’s money? None of it mattered. She was all I needed. Then she ripped my heart out…“
- I am Always Here With You by Himanshu Rai <— LIVE!!
- Trails of Love (The Bradens and Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill – Oak Falls Book 3) by Melissa Foster <— LIVE!! MELISSA FOSTER ALERT!! “…The last thing he expects is to be asked to assess and possibly invest in Grace’s sister Morgyn’s business endeavor. Graham is a careful, keen businessman, and Morgyn is impulsive, disorganized, and more interested in the energy flow in her eclectic retail shop than in the accuracy of her records…“
- After (The After Series Book 1) by Anna Todd <— BULLY ALERT!! Stacie recommends this one!!
Stacie: Maryse, I stumbled upon a book called “After” by Anna Todd it came out in 2014 it’s a college romance almost bully like kind of book i don’t know how I haven’t heard of it til now I didn’t know if anyone else has read it and loved it like me? I gave it 5 stars and it’s a series continuing with the main characters.
- Blended with Pain: Notorious Devils (Cash Bar Book 4) by by Hayley Faiman <— LIVE!!! HE FINDS OUT HER PREGNANCY SECRET… “...His life has been one big party. No responsibilities. No relationships. No commitments. That is, until he walks into a small diner in Texas. He recognizes her. She’s the girl from his past, and yet, she’s not–she’s all grown up. She hides a secret that once he discovers causes rage to flow through his veins...”
- I’ll Be the One by Hazel James <— This was on one of our BEST OF 2018 lists, and Ashley jumped in and LOVED it!
Ashley: How did I miss “I’ll be the one”??!! I started it last night and it’s sooo good! Exactly what I look for in ya/na romance! I can’t believe I missed it from 2016!
- Wild Crows: 1. Addiction by Blandine P. Martin
- Dirty Cowboys (Spencer Sister Series) by K.C. Crowne
- FREE TO FLY (Book Two 2) by Sophia Losinski
- Damaged Hearts: The Complete Series by Monica Murphy <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Untouchable: A Bully Romance by Sam Mariano <— DARK BULLY ROMANCE BOOK!! This one keeps showing up in favorites lists and now Stacie also recommends it (I think we have ourselves another “bully romance” fan!! 😉
Stacie: I also read “Untouchable” by Sam Mariano it is a dark bully book I already seen recommendations for it on your page and ended up giving it 4.5 stars!!
- The Fallback by Mariah Dietz <— LIVE!!! HE’S THE LAST PERSON SHE SHOULD BE INTERESTED IN!!! “…While trying to start anew from her best friend’s guest room and discovering the best doughnuts in the city, an idea sparks to life when she meets Levi. He’s intriguing, funny, and shockingly good-looking, and what had been a few stray thoughts becomes a new passion for Brooke, a blog detailing learning how to be single. The project introduces Brooke to new people and experiences, and keeps returning her back to Levi. But, Brooke learns kismet may have been wrong when she learns Levi is the last person she should be interested in…”
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
R: Renee …My new obsession with audio books continues. I’m now finding things to do around the house just so I’ll have an excuse to “read.” Not that there’s ever a lack of things to do. I just don’t usually do them.
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Sh-t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern <— You’ll laugh so hard, you’ll have cramps!! THIS IS THE STAR OF THE SHOW TODAY & TASHA recommended it!! And a few jumped in are laughing like crazy!!! GAH!! I wanna listen too!
Leslie M: I’m doing audio of Sh*t My Dad Says and it’s cracking me up. I am literally laughing out loud.
Jenn: Leslie-I could not imagine actually reading this; I would probably DNF it but listening to it is freaking hilarious. I love his Dad! I only have 52 minutes left! So thank you for mentioning it and inadvertently thank you TASHA
Leslie M: Jenn, I was thinking the same thing!! This audio is great but not sure if humor would translate in written form. I’m almost done (37 minutes left) and my stomach hurts from laughing so much. Thanks again Tasha for mentioning it.
Jenn: Leslie-I am done and yes my stomach literally hurts from laughing so hard, it’s almost as if I did 100 situps loved it. Tasha- “The Sh*t Your Dad Says” was only my 2nd audio-book I ever completed as like you I really rather read my books than listen but this one holy hell-the one liners from his Dad through all stages of his life…..just freaking priceless.
Tasha J: I read it in written form and I laughed just as much, but I’m glad you guys are enjoying it the way I did in audio.
Amy: I’m not an audiobook person, but after Jenn’s reactions I’m thiiiiiiiis close to buying Sh!t My Dad Says to listen to. I think I could totally listen to an audiobook like that as opposed to a fiction book. Considering how hooked I am on podcasts right now, it just might work for me!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- You’ve Got Male (Chick Flick Club Book 2) by Lila Monroe – January 14th 2019
- Just Come Over (Escape to New Zealand Book 12) by Rosalind James – January 14th 2019
- Game On: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson – January 15th 2019
- Hook (Men of Inked: Southside Book 3) by Chelle Bliss – January 15th 2019
- Deal with the Devil (Forge Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March – January 15th 2019
- One Chance, Fancy (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale – January 15th 2019
- When Ashes Fall by Marni Mann – January 15th 2019
- Game On: An Aces Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson – January 15th 2019
- Enticing Iris by Cherrie Lynn – January 18th 2019
- Be the Girl by K.A. Tucker – January 21st 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).