SATURDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOKIT THIS HUGE AMAZING LIST I JUST POSTED!!! HA-UGE!!!!!➔ Audiobook Addiction Reader Recommendations Part 3
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! The Friday Finds are ready (new releases & recommendations!!) but I’ll be adding more throughout the day. BIG NEWS??
I’m working on a massive audiobook list of recommendations and that should be going up today too. IT’S READY!!! 😀 I’m so excited about it, since I’ve got my audible membership for the year, and have credits to use. 😀
P.S. MAKE SURE TO ENTER THIS ONE!! 😀 ➔ B.B. Easton – The Rain Trilogy Reading Order + an exclusive excerpt and a SIGNED TRILOGY giveaway!!!
In the meantime…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Boss Man Bridegroom by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!! MEGHAN QUINN ALERT FAKE MARRIAGE ALERT! “…How did I go from being insulted by Charlee Cox to hiring her to be my assistant? How is it that she’s chaos in color – making me crazy and my life better at the same time? I never thought I would be staring down at her bright blue eyes begging me to go along with this ridiculous scheme I suggested. Yes, I suggested. Like the idiot I am, I thought hey, why not start an HR nightmare and have my assistant ask me to marry her? Confused? Don’t worry, so am I…”
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters <— SAMPLE MADE HER LAUGH!! Tasha J is enjoying this one!
Tasha J: I got a different book last night and started it. I know I said I was gonna start 1 of a couple others, but I was reading samples while waiting for things to settle down so I could get into something and I just couldn’t stop laughing, so I got Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters and it’s really fun, I’m loving it.
- Release: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance by Aly Martinez <— Jennifer went crazy for it and now Randi LOVED IT TOO!!!
Randi: Ok I’m jumping on the band wagon. Release by Aly Martinez… Wow what a story! You guys need to read it. It has a twist you won’t even see coming….. It’s a must read. So good.
Maryse: Okay. That does it. I’m starting it now.
Susan: I loved it! My jaw dropped in the best way💜
Melissa: Read and LOVED it 📚
Dana: The guy on this cover tho. Damn!
Marissa: Loved this one!
- The Last Time I Lied: A Novel by Riley Sager <— SUPER-BARGAIN THRILLER ALERT!! Kat just found it for us!!! I one-clicked it so hard!!
Kat: this book is a thriller and on sale…!!! I have heard good things about her other book Final Girls: A Novel. So I 1 clicked
Talon: I love his stuff!
Amanda: Thank you! Just read Final Girls and need more of him.
Maryse: YESSSS!!!!!! I just one-clicked it!!!
- Phoenix Academy: Freed (Phoenix Academy First Years Book 5) by Lucy Auburn
- The Alpha and His King (Kincaid Pack Book 1) by Kiki Clark
- Nineteen by Tracey Ward <— DUET BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! TWO books in ONE – for a limited time get Nineteen and #1 bestselling NA romance Rookie Mistake together with one purchase!
- Love According to Science: A Hot Enemies-to-Lovers Romantic Comedy by Claire Kingsley <— LIVE!! COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT!! “…He claims to have cracked the code to falling in love, and Hazel is determined to prove him wrong. Corban Nash created the theory of accelerated intimacy after numerous successful tests on his friends and family. Every couple who used his questionnaire fell in love, until Corban found himself the last single guy in his social circle, and a groomsman in dozens of weddings. The only problem is, it’s never worked on him. And science hasn’t explained why…”
- Harley Merlin 15: Finch Merlin and the Everlasting Vow by Bella Forrest
- Devil’s Food Duke (Sugar & Spice Book 2) by Rosie Chase
- One Year Home by Marie Force <— MILITARY HERO & SUPER-ANGST!!! NANCY FOUND US THIS DEAL!
Nancy: ONE YEAR HOME by Marie Force …Been in my Wish List.
Maryse: One Year Home is on my Wishlist too and I just one-clicked it. It’s still on sale!! 😀
Michele G: I’ve been waiting for One Year Home since I read Five Years Gone: A Standalone Contemporary Romanceby Marie Force.
Nay: Ooh, I was just reminded of this book (Five Years Gone). I need to read it!
- Reality’s Illusion by Stephie Walls <— LIVE!! STEPHIE WALLS ALERT!! “...Relationships are ugly, dark—destructive. They aren’t fairy tales. No happily ever after neatly wrapped in a shiny bow or sparkling diamond with a heartfelt engagement. And in their end, love was nothing but a beautiful lie told to hide the ugly truth. This is reality’s illusion…”
- The Record Series by K.A. Linde <— Harper enjoyed this one!
Leslie M: I loved Off the Record and…it’s on KU with the audio!!!
Harper: Just finished reading this trilogy. I saw this post and decided to tried it. Its definitely worth it. I had some problems with it (specially the second book), but the H and h had so much chemistry!!
I’m adding it to my list of contemporary romance trilogies worth reading again. Thanks for the tip!
- Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy) by A. Jade <— POPULAR GUY ASKS HER TO BE HIS FAKE GIRLFRIEND… (can be read as a standalone) “...Sawyer Church is the bible-thumping nerd of Royal Hearts Academy. Girls pick on her and guys don’t notice her. Except me. Sweet, curvy, and sarcastic, she’s impossible to ignore. No matter how much I try. Everyone at school has her pegged as the chubby, Jesus loving geek, but unlike them—Sawyer’s real and never pretends to be someone she’s not. Until I ask her to be my fake girlfriend…’
- Circus of the Dead: Book 1 by Kimberly Loth
- Intercepted Hearts: A Standalone Sports Romance (Playing for Keeps Book 1) by Mika Jolie
- Demon Marked: Shadowguard Academy Book 2 by Samantha Britt
- The Forever Crew: A High School Murder-Mystery Romance (Adamson All-Boys Academy Book 3) by C.M. Stunich <— C.M. STUNICH ALERT!! “…lighthearted reverse harem/high school/murder-mystery romance novel with a bully/suspense twist. This is book three of three in the series (with a fourth book crossover coming, titled “Orientation”, that connects this series with my “Rich Boys of Burberry Prep” series)…”
- About Last Night (The Alpha Boyfriends Book 2) by J.S. Cooper
- The Stone Warriors: Dragan by D.B. Reynolds
- Apocalypse the Battlefield (The Power of Twelve Book 5) by Miranda Martin
- Silver Player: The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge by L.B. Dunbar <— L.B. DUNBAR OLDER CHARACTERS ALERT!! “…I should hate him for being her father. Only I don’t fault him for sleeping with my sister. This is the story of my life. I’ve always been runner-up to my older sibling. Then tragedy strikes—again—and I’m left with a dilemma…”
- Mister Tonight by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN SUPER-BARGAIN!! SINGLE DAD ONE NIGHT STAND ALERT!! “…I was sure he was out of my league, but I’d had just enough alcohol that things like that no longer seemed to matter. I’m not fat, mind you, but you can tell I like french fries, so there’s that. He took me home, and I enjoyed the hottest birthday sex of my life. Well, until it came to a screeching and rather unwelcome halt...”
- The Boy in the Barn by Ciana Stone <— LIVE!! THRILLER ALERT!! “…She ran away from home to protect her unborn child. Now, twenty years later, she’s a woman who learned to put the past and its dark secrets behind her. To stand on her own and to build a good life for herself and her son. But the past is not yet done with her and those dark secrets rise from the grave...”
- The House by Christina Lauren <— HAUNTED HOUSE OBSESSED ALERT!! Nancy has had this one for awhile and just read it and 4.5 STAR LOVED it! P.S. Here’s my review too!
Nancy: The House was one of those books, I keep thinking about. I had written so much about it, that I turned it into a review (spoiler free). THE HOUSE by Christina Lauren was on a recommendation list recently. So I looked it up and surprisingly enough, I had bought back in August 2017. But I had yet to read the book.
I started reading that night. It should come with warnings: “Don’t read it at home while alone. Or at night. In the Dark. Or at all, if you scare easily!”
I figured I was safe with my husband right next to me. I got into the book, when I came to a part that was like you scream at the girl, “Don’t go down in the basement!” Or in this book, “Don’t go anywhere in that house or near that house!” Especially not alone! You know they never, ever listen.
The girl & I both survived. My husband was right next to me. But I was about 40% in & the next night my husband was out of town. Hubby had to go, leaving me home alone. That night when I returned to reading the book, I was going to be doing it all alone.
I finished reading THE HOUSE late last night. This is a strange book. But I am one who needs their sleep. So if a book is so good that I stay up till I finish, than that is telling something! I would give it a 4.5* rating.
I consider this one of your recommendations since it was your review that made me want to read it. It just took me a few years to “remember” I wanted to read it! A senior moment or a senior few years! lol
- The Indigo Girl: A Novel by Natasha Boyd <— NATASHA BOYD SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! And Kat found it for us! 😀
Jan: I’m intrigued by The Indigo Girl. Wonder whether it would have enough romance in it for me. I might check it out anyway.
Jessica: I absolutely loved INDIGO GIRL. I go to Charleston often, and it was *such* a fascinating look into the city’s history. Love love loved it…smart, romantic, and wrenching all at once. Highly recommend!
Kat: On sale
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)<— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah <— One of my favorite books and Fonda LOVED it in audiobook!
Fonda: “The Great Alone” has to be one of my all time favorite books. I listened to it on audio and was so amazing! Lots of tears but oh the ending. Thank you for the list and see I need to add to my TBR.
- It by Stephen King <— This one still creeps her out!!!
Kaitlin: Stephen King’s IT has always given me chills! I just listened to the audiobook again a couple of weeks ago..nothing has changed, still creepy!
- Beard in Mind: Winston Brothers, Volume 4 by Penny Reid <— Northernstar is loving it!
Northernstar: Currently listening to book 4 of Beard Science – Beard in Mind by Penny Reid and I’m loving it. I have book 5 in Audio and I hope the two final books in the series; Beard with Me and Beard Necessities will be released in audio soon.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Fashion Jungle by Rachel Van Dyken & Kathy Ireland – January 28th 2020
- Wicked Bite: A Night Rebel Novel by Jeaniene Frost – January 28th 2020
- When You See Me: A Novel by Lisa Gardner – January 28th 2020
- And Then One Day (Magnolia Sound Book 4) by Samantha Chase – January 28th 2020
- Darker Than Love by Anna Zaires – January 28th 2020
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City) by Sarah J. Maas – January 28th 2020
- Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink Book 3) by Christine Feehan – January 28th 2020
- Marriage on Madison Avenue (The Central Park Pact Book 3) by Lauren Layne – January 28th 2020
- Even If It Hurts by Marni Mann – January 28th 2020
- Rules of Engagement by J.T. Geissinger – January 28th 2020
- Frenemies by Emma Hart – January 28th 2020
- Bastard Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club) by Sara New – January 28th 2020
- A Favor for a Favor (All In Book 2) by Helena Hunting – January 28th 2020
Firecracker: A contemporary romance by Kelly Jamieson – January 28th 2020
- Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet Book 2) by – January 28th 2020
- The Look-Alike by Erica Spindler – January 28th 2020
- Heartland by Sarina Bowen – January 28th 2020
- The Romeo Effect: A Romantic Comedy (Cupids Book 3) by Lila Monroe – January 28th 2020
- The Other People: A Novel by C. J. Tudor – January 28th 2020
- The Rogue Captain (The Lost Planet Series Book 6) by K. Webster – January 30 2020
- Intern Girl (Southern Girl Series Book 3) by Georgia Cates – January 30 2020
- Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love by Laurelin Paige – January 31st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).