HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE!! Ahhhh the month of love and romance is here again!! 😉 I’ve got more to add to this list over the course of the morning – lots of great recommendations (and any new ones I find throughout the day0, but I figured I’d post it now since it’s nicely stocked. 😉 BUT FIRST!! CONGRATULATIONS to the amazing Vi Keeland!!! You guys!! Lookit what made the NY TIMES BEST SELLERS LIST at number TEN!!!! We Shouldn’t <— HOLY. MOLY.
Linda: Great read!! Love this author. Danielle: love her writing
Need a reminder of how fun and awesome this sounds? Her new boss already hates her ’cause he saw what she did to his car…
“…His heated stare left me flushed when I stepped off the elevator.
Maybe things here wouldn’t be so bad after all. Or so I thought. Until I walked into my new boss’s office and met my competition. The gorgeous man from the elevator was now my nemesis. His heated stare wasn’t because of any mutual attraction. It was because he’d seen me vandalize his car. And now he couldn’t wait to annihilate his rival…”
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Renaissance Man by Tessa Bailey <— TESSA BAILEY ALERT!!! HER LATEST IS LIVE!! She’s one of my FAVORITE authors ever! “The last place ex-Special forces soldier, Kyle Musgrave, expected to find himself was in a joust at a renaissance fair. There’s a prize for winning, however–her name is Cameron and she’s just as horrified by her medieval circumstances as Kyle…“
- Dreaming of You (Bachelors & Bridesmaids Book 7) by Barbara Freethy <— LIVE!!! BARBARA FREETHY ALERT!! I LOVE THE PREMISE!!! “…The pretty wedding consultant and the sexy divorce lawyer should have hated each other on sight, and—well, they did. But from that first moment, when Cupid’s arrow struck the unsuspecting Barrett—literally—there was something between them that just wouldn’t go away. There was no way it would work, of course…“
- The Broken Girls by Simone St. James <— Jennifer LOVED it too!!
- Pricked by Winter Renshaw <— Jenn recommends this one!
Jenn: I just finished a book-it was released 1/21/2019 and the only reason I found it was I was searching for a book about an artist for a challenge read and what better artist to read about than a tattoo artist . Anyway this book blew me away. It was my first from this author-Pricked by Winter Renshaw. AMAZING
P.S.-This is Leslie safe-and as a matter of fact I think you will love it!
- Hosed by Pippa Grant <— HILARIOUS READ ALERT!! Cheryl recommends it!
Cheryl: OMG, just finished reading Hosed. If you want a hilarious over the top rom-com with a scene stealing raccoon named George Cooney, then I highly recommend it. There’s also a bonus epilogue in George’s POV. “I’d do anything for Cucumber, Pickle, and Goober Smooch.” LOL!!!
- Stranded (Auctioned Book 2) by Cara Dee <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! OMG SOUNDS DARK!! This is from book #1 (since these need to be read in order): “...his ordinary existence was interrupted, and he became a human trafficking statistic. He and seven other young men were taken aboard a luxurious yacht where they were to be auctioned off to the highest bidder…”
Traci says: “Stranded by Cara Dee comes out tomorrow. I’ve been waiting months for this one. It is book two after Auctioned. It’s MM”
Traci: I finished Stranded last night by Cara Dee. One of my favorite reads so far this year. I feel like I’m a part of her books when I read them. I ❤️ Gray and Dare. I found out there are going to be 5 books in this series. Stranded didn’t end with a huge cliff hanger though.
- The Executive by K.I. Lynn <— LIVE!! SHE’S HIS ASSISTANT... “…The attraction is palpable, undeniable. The problem is she’s the assistant to the CEO of a hundred-million dollar company. She’s my assistant. The other problem? She was previously the assistant to my rival and the man I have sworn to destroy at all costs. I need her to achieve my goal, but I will rip apart anyone that stands in my way…”
Jenn says: “Now I want a book and it comes out tomorrow…YAY! I do believe it is up for pre-order The Executive by K.I. Lynn-can not wait.”
- Abattoir by K. Larsen & Yolanda Olsen <— LIVE!! K. LARSEN & YOLANDA OLSEN’S LATEST M/M ROMANCE!! “…not knowing what love was, but he showed me. He made me feel what it’s like to be alive and opened my eyes to what the world truly is. I’m nothing without him and he knows it because he’s nothing without me. His words are often full of praise, of need, yet I know he deserves better. I need him. I can’t live without him. I’ll adjust to what he wants…”
- Dating Princeton Charming (The Princeton Charming Series Book 2) by Frankie Love and C.M. Seabrook <— LIVE!!
- Piece of Mage: A Fantasy Romance (Haret Chronicles: Qilin Book 3) by Laurel Chase
- Earth: Elemental Reverse Harem Quartet by Helen J Perry
- Must Love Coffee (425 Madison Avenue Book 1) by Leigh Lennon <— THE ENTITLED MILLIONAIRE… “…I was stripped of all my own desires and wants when I was married to my ex-husband. I now carry a list with me–a list that will help me choose a man that will put me first in life. Then the storm cloud of an entitled millionaire appears in my life and knocks me off my axis…”
- Closer by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!! ALEXA RILEY’S LATEST!! She might be the new “face & body” of a lingerie line… “…Ava fudged a little on her résumé to land her dream job. She’s been working her curvy booty overtime to get her boss’s new lingerie line off the ground. But when her boss’s brother comes in and says Ava should be the face—and body—of the campaign, she’s having second thoughts…”
- Crimes of Cupidity: A Fantasy Reverse Harem Story (Heart Hassle Book 3) by Raven Kennedy <— LIVE!!!
- Own My Soul (A Sixty Days Novel Book 3) by Jade West
- Jackson’s Redemption (Alaska Dating Games Book 2) by S Doyle
- Never Catch The Bouquet by River Laurent
- Lock & Key – The Complete Series: Books 1 – 4 by Cat Porter <— LIVE!! Cat Porter’s “LOCK & KEY” SERIES BUNDLE JUST WENT LIVE & IT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!
Nay: I loved it! Lots of yummy, sexy biker brooding and grit without being over the top. Lisa: Lock and Key’s second story was the gut puncher for me….Random and Rare. I will NEVER forget that book! It did a number on me. Like… I would find myself tearing up at traffic lights when my mind wandered back to that book…or, inconveniently, while supermarket shopping!! Lets blame it on silly mid life hormones but ‘it ruined me’ is an understatement.
- NSB Box Set: The Complete Night Shifts Black Rocker Series by Alyson Santos <— LIVE!! ROCK STAR SERIES BUNDLE!!!
Jean: I love that they are so different and hook me right in from the start! Tessa: I really loved it. I couldn’t put it down. Everything felt real to me. The erm, change from the expected, I saw some people didn’t like, but I honestly loved. It felt right, while the expected truly didn’t. *grins* Jeanie V: I’m 86% into Night Shifts Black – that blurb totally sold me! And I’m finally at that part where the “chair” is explained. Eeeep the feels! Kim: I read Night Shifts Black the day it released! It’s MUST reads. A straight forward look in to depression without kid gloves and a HELLUVA read. I stumbled on it before any reviews not really knowing anything other than a former musician was in it ~ that was my initial draw. Boy oh boy, I kept thinking about this hidden gem that way more people need to read!!!
- The Ribs and Thigh Bones of Desire: A Novel by Sandra Hutchison <— FORBIDDENY ALERT!! BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Mona LOVED IT TOO!!!
Mona: I want to thank the person (I’m sorry I don’t remember who, or is it whom? I could never get that right!) that recommended The Ribs and Thigh Bones of Desire!! Ohmygoodness!! Forbidden-y.
Professor survives plane crash that killed his wife and daughter. Sixteen year old babysitter asked to help him while he recuperates. This book got me out of my reading slump. Thank you Maryse and everyone for all of the favorites lists! I’m so excited with my looong TBR list! I’m off to read If now!
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter <— Michele G recommends it!
Michele G: Listened to an audiobook in one day yesterday while cleaning, cooking and doing laundry…Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter. It was awesome in audio…I highly recommend!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- A Few Pecans Short of a Pie (Southern Eclectic) by Molly Harper – February 4th 2019
- Waiting for Willa (The Big Sky Series Book 3) by Kristen Proby – February 5th 2019
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper – February 5th 2019
- Legend: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett – February 5th 2019
- Gentleman Sinner by Jodi Ellen Malpas – February 5th 2018
- Talen by Shay Savage – February 19th 2019