HAPPY FRIDAY AND HOLY MOLY WHAT A START TO A WEEKEND!! Some of our favorite authors just released some goodies for us. Like that one to the left. *happy dance* YAY US!! LET’S READ!
P.S. I’m finishing up a book tonight, and then, I start Maestro!!! Finally!! 😀
P.P.S. February Amazon First Reads are up!!! I chose “Mothered” ’cause I read her book “Baby Teeth” in the past and it creeped me out pretty good, so I’m in the mood for more psych-thriller fun!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 for a one month free trial!
- Before Us by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN ALERT!!! SHE’S HOMELESS & THEN SHE MARRIES A GRIEVING MAN (who has just lost his wife…) “…I didn’t know what would happen after my client found me sleeping in my car. I’d been cleaning his house as his wife was dying. I didn’t expect them to invite me to live with them. I didn’t expect Suzie to become my lifeline—until she was gone. I didn’t expect him to ask me to marry him when he found out I needed medical insurance. I didn’t expect to fall in love with a grieving man…“
Amy: I absolutely loved this book.
Summer: Can’t wait to read it this weekend
- The Temporary Wife: Luca and Valentina’s Story (The Windsors) by Catharina Maura
- Valentine’s Day Proposal (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray
- Malibu Rising: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— TAYLOR JENKINS REID SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Michele G: loved TJR’s Malibu Rising…I highly recommend it…but don’t expect a romance. It’s just all around great story-telling.
R. Renee: The woman can write. There was absolutely nothing about the Riva family that endeared them to me, and yet I couldn’t put their story down. It was fascinating, in the way watching an episode of True Hollywood Story would be. It doesn’t matter who it’s about—you just have to know what they did and why they did it and what happened in the end.
- The Tragedy of Felix and Jake: A Forbidden Standalone Romance by J. Daniels <— M/M ROMANCE!! FALLING FOR HIS SPONSOR!! “…I’m great at making bad decisions. Addict? Check. Poor impulse control? Check. Obsessed with the guy I’m sponsoring? Check Check Check. There is no one worse for me to want in my bed than Jake Tully. He’s hot and grumpy and literally a terrible idea. Terrible. Worse, no one has ever made me feel the way he does — valued. But here I am – thinking about him again. Falling for my sponsor is not my worst idea yet, but it’s damn close…”
- Portrait of the Duke (Suddenly a Duke Book 1) by Alexa Aston
- Serendipity (The Serendipity Series Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Kane’s Truth: An MM Age Play, Age Gap Romance (The Littles Of Cape Daddy Book 1) by Zack Wish and Lana Kyle <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- A Very Filthy Game: A Billionaire/Athlete MM Standalone Romance (Winner Takes All Book 3) by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY M/M STANDALONE ROMANCE!! “…Soon I’m locked into an intense lessons-in-seduction game with the secretive billionaire who keeps love at a distance, all while he pushes the boundaries of my brand-new desires. Then, I learn that all my desires come with a terrible cost, as he breaks down the walls around my heart...”
- Roping the Cowboy’s Heart (Rowdy Ranch Book 5) by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- King of Cruelty: A Dark Mafia Romance (Kings of Corruption Book 2) by Piper Stone
- L is for Landon: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance (Men of ALPHAbet Mountain) by Natasha L. Black
- Shootout Steam (Inci Warriors Hockey Romance Book 5) by London Casey
- When a Moth Loved a Bee: High Fantasy Romance (Destini Chronicles Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— PEPPER WINTERS FANTASY ROMANCE IS LIVE!! THEY CAN’T REMEMBER… “...he finds a girl with the same mark on her thigh, the same empty mind, and the same forgotten language on her lips. He’s convinced they know each other. She’s certain they are strangers. But the more time they spend together, the more tangled the truth becomes. Their forgetfulness was deliberate. To keep them apart. To keep them lost. To keep them from claiming their true power. Because in that power exists a terrible choice. A choice that could destroy the world… …or each other...”
- Billionaire’s Secret Baby : A Small Town Second Chance Romance by Ashlie Silas
- A Baby for the Mountain Man by Kate Tilney
- Unforgivable: A High School Bully Mafia Romance (Empire Academy Series Book 1) by Monique Moreau
- Prince of Hate: A Dark Mafia Captive Romance by Jagger Cole <— SHE’S HIS PRISONER! “…To settle my father’s debt, I’ve taken his place as prisoner to a monster. A dangerously beautiful beast of a man with cold blue eyes and ice around his heart. A vengeful, reclusive billionaire cloaked in scars and haunted by pain and violence. He looks at me like he can’t decide if he’ll kiss me or destroy me. He has rules I’ll follow and commands I’ll obey—willingly, as per our deal…”
- Ace (Special Edition): A second-chance, small town romance. (The Moonshine Task Force: Special Edition Series Book 4) by Laramie Briscoe
- The Darkest Chord (Darkest Nights Series Book 1) by Jenn Bullard
- Dirty Demise: A Dark High School Romance (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Envy Book 1) by Selena
- Looking Out For Love by Sophia Money-Coutts <— SHE THINKS HE MIGHT BE THE ONE! “...when a tall, handsome man in a well-fitting suit walks into a Notting Hill pub, she thinks she’s finally found The One. Everything seems to be falling into place now Stella has met the man of her dreams and has an actual job working with a private investigator nicknamed ‘The Affair Hunter’. Although sadly, life is never that straightforward and Stella starts to question whether she’s been looking for love in the wrong places all along…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- A Very Filthy Game: A Billionaire/Athlete MM Standalone Romance (Winner Takes All Book 3) by Lauren Blakely
- Serendipity (The Serendipity Series Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Looking Out For Love by Sophia Money-Coutts
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- See Her (Turn it Up Book 1) by Natalie Parker | Feb 5, 2020
- Encore in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J. D. Robb – February 7, 2023
- Bitter Play (False Start Book 3) by Alison Rhymes – February 7, 2023
- Someone Else’s Shoes: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – February 7, 2023
- Crazy Hearts (Tease Book 2) by Lisa Helen Gray – February 7, 2023
- Secretly Yours: A Novel by Tessa Bailey – February 7, 2023
- Radiant Sin: A Darkly Hot Modern Retelling of Apollo and Cassandra (Dark Olympus Book 4) by Katee Robert – February 7, 2023
- Dirty Truths (Boys of Bellerose Book 2) by Jaymin Eve and Tate James – February 7, 2023
- Mr. Nanny (The Nannies Book 10) by Sam Crescent – February 7, 2023
- The Phantom: A Paranormal Novel (Rise of the Warlords Book 3) by Gena Showalter – February 7, 2023
- Bound (Highest Bidder Book 5) by Lauren Landish and Willow Winters – February 7, 2023
- Axegate Walk by Katie MacAlister – February 7, 2023
- Sate the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity Book 20) by Alexandra Ivy – February 7, 2023
- Fumbled Past by Lauren Runow – February 9, 2023
- Dear Mr. Fairbanks (Those Very Bad Fairbanks Book 8) by Alyssa Clarke – February 9, 2023
- Down with Love (Laws of Attraction) by Kate Meader – February 9, 2023
- Vicious Bonds (The Tether Series Book 1) by Shanora Williams – February 9, 2023
- She Saw Me: First Series by Melody Anne – February 10, 2023
- Sapphire (The Bratva Jewels Book 1) by JA Low – February 10, 2023
- Princess of Hawthorne Prep: A Dark, Enemies-to-Lovers High School Bully Romanceby Jennifer Sucevic | Feb 10, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
I am definitely going to have to check out the Jewel E. Ann book. I have loved everything that I’ve read that she has written. You will NOT regret reading Maestro next. It’s a rollercoaster of a ride but I would get on that ride again and again. It’s already on my best reads list of 2023. I would like to recommend a “what to read after Maestro” list please & thank you. 📚🐛
Jewel’s new book is another winner for me, unique and full of feels. What I love about her storytelling is that it is never the same story told over and over again. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
@ Maryse I am so happy to hear you will be staring Maestro next! I cannot wait to hear your thoughts:)
Both sound awesome to me. 😀 She’s totally one of my absolute favorite authors.