HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!! Speaking of Friday Finds, this recent release is getting HUGE love from our fellow readers and I’ve featured it below. 😀
I’m still building today’s list so keep checking back (and/or let me know if you found one that should be on here)!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Damaged by Tijan <— RECENT RELEASE & BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE LISA M LOVED IT!
Lisa M: Oh The Damaged! So good! I could not put it down!! Now I’m waiting for Book 3. Honestly I need to wait till all books are out before I start a series. Highly recommend this series. Tijan’s writing is fantastic!!
Cristina: I soooooo love Tijan’s style of writing! I want to start this series, but I saw the last book doesn’t come out until September. Decisions, decisions. How bad is the cliffhanger?
- The Plan by Karla Sorensen <— HER GRUMPY FAKE-DATE BODYGUARD!! “...Have you ever fake dated your bodyguard? I don’t recommend it. Especially if he’s anything like Erik Wilder: former football player, world class know-it-all and unapologetic grump. To be clear, I didn’t want a bodyguard (hence the fake dating idea). Most days, I can’t figure out why he wants the job either. We drive each other insane, probably because we’re as opposite as two people can be. He’s suspicious, never talks about his past and has the comfort skills of a cactus. I’m a happily-ever-after kind of girl who knows exactly what she wants out of life…”
- Caught by Love: Archer Steele (The Steeles at Silver Island Book 3) by Melissa Foster
- A Ticking Time Boss (New York Billionaires Book 4) by Olivia Hayle
- Until Dawn by Gwendolyn Grace
- Shifters of Darkness Falls by Jasmin Quinn <— LISA M IS LOVING IT!
Lisa M: I’m reading The Shifter series of Dark Falls as recommended by Mona. I’m on book 5 now. Great series!! Haven’t read a shifter series in a long time. I’m hooked.
- Dear Heart, I Hate You: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Easton High) by Eliah Greenwood <— HOUSE SITTER AD ALERT!! “…Guess I missed the part about the cocky basketball player sleeping down the hall… Finn Richards is hot, cruel, broken beyond repair. Oh, and did I mention hell-bent on making me quit? Whatever. It’s not like his charms work on me…”
- Pretty Secrets: A Dark College Romance (Pretty Little Dead Girl Book 1) by E. M. Moore
- Lyric & The Cats (The Wolf’s Mate Generations Book 1) by R. E. Butler
- Trinity: Unlocked Mates Book 2 by Athena Steller
- Can’t Bucking Wait (Dirty Cowboy) by Elle Thorpe <— NANCY 5-STARRED IT!
Nancy: My 5* Review:
I have read all 6 of Elle Thorpe’s previous DIRTY COWBOY Books! Now I have finished her new release #7 CAN’T BUCKING WAIT. All 7 of these books can be read as standalones with their own stories. You do not need to have read any of the other books. They all have happy endings, too! If you do like books with good-looking bull-riding cowboys then you should read them all!
- Feral: Shadow Bred: Book 3 by Grace McGinty
- Making Her Mine (The Callahans Book 6) by Monica Murphy <— UNREQUITED LOVE WITH HER POPULAR BEST FRIEND! “...Beck Callahan. Star defensive Lineman. Most popular boy on campus. One of my best friends. He’s always been off limits because I know a relationship with him could never work. Like, ever. He’s too perfect, too sweet, too good looking...”
- Dirty Boys 2: Bad Boy Rock Star Romance Box Set (Dirty Boys Bad Boy Rock Stars) by Jade C. Jamison
- My Grumpy Rock Star BFF: Bad Boy Friends To Lovers Rock Star Billionaire Romance (Rock My Heart Billionaire Series) by Elizabeth Grey
- Just One Favor by Stephanie Rose
- The Sweetest Words: a sweet, small town romance by Laura Ann
- Everything We Keep: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale <— AIMEE 5-STAR LOVED THIS ONE!
Aimee: I just finished this book and I LOVED IT!!!! I have to say 5 stars! It has light suspense and had me in tears at times. The sex scenes were very mild. I can’t wait to start the second one in the series!!! It starts off with her burying he fiancé on her wedding day!😳
Lisa: I can highly recommend Everything We Keep and Everything We Left Behind by Kerry Lonsdale, my angst/marmy loving friends. Both were fantastic reads – very Melissa Delport feelz to it – and the fact that Everything We Keep was a debut novel is mind-blowing!
Jean: You guys! I just finished Everything We Keep and LOVED it! It was my choice from Lisa’s Favorites on our GR challenge. Jumping right into book 2 although not sure my heart can take much more. That Epilogue!!!
Amanda: Omg I just read Everything We Keep from this list and it was amazing.
- Everything We Left Behind: A Novel by Kerry Lonsdale <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE TOO!!
Aimee: I finished the second book in this series!!! You learn a lot about what happened with certain characters in the first book! It’s a tough to follow though with the back and forth with the past and present, but I still loved it!!! There was a lot of broken hearts in the first book so it was worth finding out that they found their HEA!!! I don’t want to get into details because I wouldn’t want to spoil a good book for anyone wanting to read it!!!!
Lisa: you NEED to read the sequel to Everything We Keep. It was better than the first – and my heart just crumbled at *spoiler*’ story…but it was perfection!
- Right Time (Timing is Everything Series Book 1) by Lexy Timms <— SHE WANTS HIM BUT SHE NEEDS HER GUY BEST FRIEND’S HELP... “...I’ve always known I was meant to get out of the dead-end side of town where I was born. Trevor is my plan. He’s from the right side of the tracks and I always knew he was going somewhere, so I want to hang on for the ride. But if I’m going to impress an experienced, wealthy guy and convince him I’m a keeper, I need to be more confident, and definitely not a virgin. That’s when I turn to Sam. My best friend for as long as I can remember...”
- That’s Why the Lady is a Tramp (The Unsuitable Brides Book 1) by Merry Farmer
- Playing for Love: One of the most laugh out loud romantic comedy books of 2022! by Jeevani Charika
- Dating the Boss (MatchMakers Inc) by Kameron Claire
- The Reckless Oath We Made by Bryn Greenwood <— NANCY FOUND US THIS DEAL (and from an author that had us all in a frenzy a few years ago!!! Remember All the Ugly and Wonderful Things?) She’s not a fairy tale princess… NANCY brings us a snippet of the synopsis and a personal note:
Nancy: Zee may not be a princess, but Gentry is an actual knight, complete with sword, armor, and code of honor. Two years ago the voices he hears called him to be Zee’s champion. He’s barely spoken to her since, but he has kept watch, ready to come to her aid.(This is my personal note! Gentry is on the scale of Autism & Autistic children are very intelligent, but just socially different!) This is a subject very near & dear to my heart)
- Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Mona: just finished Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score. It has a bit of a Tatum Jackson/Laurie/Sweet Dreams feel to it. How do I follow up from those two?!?
Cristina: I’m going to dive into Things We Never Got Over now. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nancy: My 5* Review: I just finished THINGS WE NEVER GOT OVER & definitely going on My Favorite Books List for 2022! This is not the only book I have read by Lucy Score, but now it is my favorite. It is a long book, but I didn’t know if I wanted to finish reading it. I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end. …All the characters in this book were great and the writing is witty. I do Highly Recommend for you to read this book.
Cristina: HUGE shoutout to Mona who recommended Things We Never Got Over by Lucy Score! I absolutely loved it! It was the perfect follow-up to Reminders of Him. I loved the chemistry between Knox and Naomi and I think EVERYONE needs a best friend like Stef in their life! Naomi is a runaway bride who flies into town to rescue her evil twin Tina from her latest antics and discovers a niece she never knew about, and of course she runs right into the grumpy and uber sexy Knox, aka “the Viking.” It was laugh-out-loud funny and so much fun! Another 5 star for me! 2022 is starting strong!
Mona: Yay! So happy you loved Things We Never Got Over, too!
- Ranger Danger: A Dark Steamy Age Gap Romance by L.A. Wayward <— HE FOUND HER & TOOK HER... “...He found me alone in the woods. Brought me to his self-imposed prison to wait out the storm, locking us together in a forbidden embrace. To play with. To own. To mark as his. Releasing me from my dirty cage. He wants everything...”
- Rejected Wolf : A Reverse Harem Shifter Romance (Moon Born Academy Book 2) by Rune Hunt
- Power of Fate (Mystic Harbor Book 1) by Suki Williams and Jarica James
- Sweet Dreams: An Earthbound Alien Romance by Erin Raegan
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀
- I’m in No Mood for Love: The Writer Friends Series, Book 2 by Rachel Gibson <— AIMEE ENJOYED IT!
Aimee: Sweet 4* romance! It’s included with the audible plus package! Sweet with a couple of spicy scenes!😁
- Punk Love by L.J. Shen <— AIMEE ENJOYED THIS ONE, TOO!
Aimee: I got to listen to L J Shen’s Punk Love and it was sweet. Love how it was about true life. we live and love and get on with whatever comes next!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Wrong Suitcase by Laura Jane Williams – February 12th 2022
- House of Sky and Breath (Crescent City) by Sarah J. Maas – February 15th 2022
- The Heart of Us (Love in Isolation Book 4) by Kennedy Fox – February 15th 2022
- Heinous by Yolanda Olson – February 15th 2022
- An Impossible Impostor (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery Book 7) by Deanna Raybourn – February 15th 2022
- Someone Like You: A Wild Widows Novel by Marie Force – February 15th 2022
- Hard Limit: A St. Louis Mavericks Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert and Kat Mizera – February 15th 2022
- One Night on the Island: A Novel by Josie Silver – February 15th 2022
- Country (Diamond MC Book 1) by Lila Rose – February 15th 2022
- Wicked Heat (Chicago Heat Book 1) by Ella Frank – February 15th 2022
- Viking by Carmen Jenner – February 15th 2022
- Second Chance Scandal by M Robinson – February 15th 2022
- Dante: A Friends to Lovers Mafia Romance (The Carelli Family Saga Book 3) by Eden Butler – February 15th 2022
- Broken Dove (Open Road Series Book 2) by Chelle Bliss – February 15th 2022
- Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar – February 15th 2022
- Taking the Leap: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley – February 15th 2022
- Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson – February 15th 2022
- The Player Hater (Accidentally In Love) by SARA NEY – February 15th 2022
- These Dirty Lies: A Darling Hill Duet: Book One by L A Cotton – February 15th 2022
- Inked Craving: Montgomery Ink: Fort Collins by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 15th 2022
- High Meadow (High Mountain Trackers Book 1) by Freya Barker – February 21st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!