Don’t forget to check these out:
- Maryse’s Top Ten Favorite Books in 2021 <— DID YOU SEE THIS?? 😀
- Latest Romance Book Releases – 02-22-2022
- Aly Martinez – The Difference Trilogy Reading Order
- Freya Barker – High Mountain Trackers Series Reading Order
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Difference Between Somehow and Someway (The Difference Trilogy Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— LIVE!!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! THEY BOTH SURVIVED THE SAME PLANE CRASH (and his wife died in it…) “…The world gave me everything. And then it took it all away...”
- MONY HAS A NEW RECOMMENDATIONS LIST!
A few reads/re-reads…
Deconstructed: A Novel – Well scripted story about Louisiana antique-store owner Cricket Crosby, who’s happily married & starts hearing rumours about her husband. And Ruby, her savvy quirky wingwoman who helps with her sleuthing. 4★ (cool cover)
Re-reading Beautifully Cruel, Cruel Paradise (Beautifully Cruel duet) & Carnal Urges (Queens & Monsters 2). Fantastic stories about hot Irish Mafia guys, Liam, Killian & Declan. I passed on Russian mafia books – not my cup of tea 🙂 5★
Re-read The Stopover and The Takeover – Both were as delicious as ever, although Tristan Miles in book 2 is a standout. 5★
- On The Honey Side by Staci Hart <— LIVE!! UNREQUITED LOVE WITH AN UNTOUCHABLE BROODING MAN!! “…The brooding construction manager is a man of myth and legend, rarely seen in the wild. Once upon a time, he was the star quarterback, the smiling homecoming king, royalty in our small town. Until tragedy struck. And then he disappeared completely. Now he’s resurfaced, and I can’t keep my eyes off him. He’s an island surrounded by lava, bound by a desert and guarded by dragons. I don’t stand a sunshine’s chance in a hail storm...”
- STALKER BOOK ALERT!!! CLM RECOMMENDS THESE!!
- A Wild Card Kiss (Ballers and Babes Series Book 3) by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!! SHE SAW HER EX W/ HER MOM & NOW… HOT SINGLE DAD ALERT! “...Things that suck on my wedding day — walking in on my groom kissing another woman twenty minutes before the ceremony. Things that suck worse? The woman he’s kissing is my mom. I head straight for the bowling alley bar down the street and ask for a double. And in walks a deliciously charming local football hero — Harlan Taylor. Yes, I’ll take another drink in the form of a one-night stand with this hunk of a man…”
- The Song Book of Benny Lament by Amy Harmon <— TASHA J IS LOVING (AND SCARED OF) THIS ONE!
Tasha J: Currently reading The Song Book of Benny Lament by Amy Harmon. I read a ton yesterday. One I don’t want to put down, but when do I ever want to put Amy Harmon’s books down? I’m scared it’s gonna hurt though.
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren <— J.R. RECOMMENDS IT! P.S. SALE ALERT!!!
J.R.: I just finished My Favorite Half Night Stand. I saw it was on sale on Amazon and wasn’t sure why I hadn’t read it already. So glad I did – I thoroughly enjoyed it! Loved the two main characters and their circle of friends – professors who decide they need to join a dating site for an upcoming work function. Fun banter plus funny and sweet moments.
- J.R ALSO RECOMMENDS THESE:
- An Inconvenient Vow by Alice Coldbreath <— LIVE!!! JAN FOUND US THIS ONE!
Jan: An Inconvenient Vow by Alice Coldbreath is out this week. Latest in her Brides of Karadok series. Historical romances set in a fictional medieval style world. The series has been quite popular so far.
I have enjoyed some of her books, including the ones set in Victorian England, such as A Bride For the Prizefighter.
- The Second Life of Mirielle West by Amanda Skenandore <— MONA ENJOYED THIS ONE!
Mona: I just finished The Second Life of Mirielle West by Amanda Skenandore. Mirielle is a wealthy California socialite and wife of a 1920’s silent film star that is diagnosed with leprosy and is forced into quarantine in Carville, Louisiana. (While the story is fiction, Carville was an actual place in the US where lepers were sent, until it closed in 1999).
It wasn’t really a story about the 1920’s, but about the day-to-day life of living in the colony, the stigma, how it affected their families, the friendships that are made, and the search for a cure.
This is a 5⭐️ page turner, plus it’s KU. Mirielle is not very likable in the first part of the book, but don’t give up on her! Every time I sat this book down, I was quickly picking it back up.
- Waking up in Vegas: Best friends sister romance by Natasha Preston <— AIMEE LOVED IT!
Aimee: I read a kindle book this past week. Waking up in Vegas: Best friends sister romance. By Natasha Preston Loved it!!! So much angst!!! A little comedy thrown in too!
- This Love by Samantha Victoria <— AIMEE ALSO LOVED THIS ONE!
Aimee: I’m finishing a reader recommendation that they said to read if you liked beautiful disaster, is it sad that I haven’t read BD yet!?! BUT I LOVED the recommendation!!! It’s This Love by: Samantha Victoria It was soooo good! Definitely a 5 in my book. It had me crying and it was an angsty read!!!
Maryse: YES!!!!! SAD! I loved Beautiful Disaster, and it pretty much ruined me for so many potential book heroes. 😉 😂 But I’m glad to hear this. Now I’m curious about your comparison.
Aimee: Yep will definitely have to read it!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- A Wild Card Kiss (Ballers and Babes Series Book 3) by Lauren Blakely
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Assignment by Penelope Ward – February 28, 2022
- Hook, Line, and Sinker: A Novel by Tessa Bailey – March 1st 2022
- Mr. Wrong Number by Lynn Painter – March 1, 2022
- Like Me: A Novel by Hayley Phelan – March 1, 2022
- Hollywood Witch: A Magical Rom Com by Karina Halle – March 1st 2022
- Perfectly You (Luna Harbor Book 2) by Claudia Burgoa – March 1st 2022
- My Week with the Prince (Fun For the Holiday’s Book 3) by J. Sterling – March 1st 2022
- The Love of My Life: A Novel by Rosie Walsh – March 1st 2022
- A Brush with Love: A Novel by Mazey Eddings – March 1st 2022
- By Any Other Name by Lauren Kate – March 1st 2022
- When He’s Sinful (The Olympus Pride Book 3) by Suzanne Wright – March 1st 2022
- Big Duke Energy (Seasons of Sin Anthology Collection Book 1) by Kerrigan Byrne , Christi Caldwell, et al. – March 1st 2022
- Only One Love (Only One Series #7) by Natasha Madison – March 1st 2022
- Stone: A Pittsburgh Titans Novel by Sawyer Bennett – March 1st 2022
- A Tryst by the Sea: A Siren’s Retreat Novella by Grace Burrowes – March 1st 2022
- Phantom Game (A GhostWalker Novel Book 18) by Christine Feehan – March 1st 2022
- Ashes in Venice: A Vengeance Thriller by Gojan Nikolich – March 3rd 2022
- The Bully (Calamity Montana) by Willa Nash – March 3rd 2022
- Redemption: Book Four of the Renegade Series by Ann Lexi Cole – March 4th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!