HOLY MOLY CRAZY AWESOME FRIDAY FINDS FOR US!!!! R.L. Mathewson’s “The Bradfords” are back!!! Unrequited love, baby!!!! And Lauren Blakely’s latest (two famous authors that are stuck together for a trip 😉 ) YES PLEASE!!
10:22am UPDATE: I’m still working on today’s list, but this weekend looks like it’s going to be an awesome reading marathon. 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 for a one month free trial!
- AMAZON’S FIRST READS FOR MARCH ARE UP and there’s a new one by Amy Harmon (Thank you for reminding me, Tasha J!!!!) Which one did you choose?
Tasha J: Did you see, Amazon First Reads includes Amy Harmon’s newest novel, A Girl Called Samson? I love her historical fiction novels and I haven’t got a first read in so long bc I never actually read them, but I’m super excited to get this one.
Alice: I will definitely pick Harmon’s Book this month, I love her books. Where the Lost Wander remains on my favorites list, it’s such a great story.
Mary Ann: The book of Amy Harmon
- My So-Called Sex Life: An Enemies To Lovers Standalone Romance by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST!! TWO FAMOUS AUTHORS THAT ARE STUCK WITH EACH OTHER FOR THIS TRIP!! “…The man is legendary for his mighty pen and his even mightier scowl. I tried to work together with the cocky thriller writer once upon a time, but the two of us are like vodka and good decisions. We don’t play well together. Only now, our publishers are sending us on a joint trip across Europe to mingle with our most devoted readers on an old-fashioned luxury train. And thanks to a booking snafu, we have to share a sleeper car…”
- The Wrong Choice: Difficult Choices (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray
- The Right Choice: Difficult Choices 2 (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier <— TASHA 5-STAR LOVED IT!!
Tasha: Hooray for the weekend! I finished Jar of Hearts last night and it was great! I gave it 5⭐️. The library loan ended in like 2 days so I was really pushing it, lol. And my other library loan has just a few more than that, so I’m hoping I can get it read this weekend.
Michele G: I’m listening to Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier….wow!! What a story and great narration!! I keep thinking…”why did I wait so long?” Of course, I’m pretty early on…so a lot could still happen…but, so far so good…
- A Kingdom of Gods and Ruin (A Game of Malice and Greed) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti <— PREQUEL!!! “…This is a prequel novella set 1000 years before A Game of Malice and Greed. Once upon a tangled tale of broken hearts and blackened souls, comes a brand new fantasy romance series retelling from the Wall Street Journal and Amazon.com #1 bestselling fantasy romance authors of Zodiac Academy. Step into this world of Fae, gods and curses unlike any retelling you’ve read before...”
- Primal Instincts: Volume 3 by Nicole Edwards
- Playoff Passion (Inci Warriors Hockey Romance Book 6) by London Casey
- Fool Me Once (Court of Pain Book 1) by Ariana Nash
- Toe the Line by Penelope Ward <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! Natasha 5-STAR loved it!
Natasha C: I just finished it! Omg, I was so excited to see she had a new release …This has justttt the right amount of angst. I usually don’t love the flipping from past and present but I found I was deeply engaged in both. Five stars on this one for me! I am ready for another one
Megan: I loved it too!!
Danielle: I’m reading this right now!!
Wendy: Reading now too
- Matchmaking a Roommate: A Forced Proximity, Age Gap, Friends to Lovers Romantic Comedy (Highland Hills) by Angela Casella and Denise Grover Swank <— FAMOUS AUTHOR BACK IN HER HOMETOWN & ROOMMATES WITH HIM... “...I can’t go home. And the longer I stay, the less I want to. I’m drawn in by my part-time job at Ziggy brewery, which I took to research for my next book, and by the mystery of Lou, my father’s stuffy lodger, a temporary transplant from New York. Normally, I wouldn’t look twice at someone like Lou. He’s a rules guy, and I’ve never met a rule I didn’t want to break just for the fun of it. But it’s obvious he needs an intervention to avoid becoming an old man at thirty-four, and I am going to make that happen…”
- Saving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 by Chloe Walsh <— WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! LINDA LOVED IT!!!
Linda: Just finished reading Saving 6 by Chloe Walsh!!! I knew going in it was a duet with Redeeming 6 to follow mid March. Now it’s been pushed to the end of March!! Ugh I knew I should’ve waited until they were both out!! 5***** read!! Loved her duet Binding 13 and Keeping 13. Highly recommend!!!
- Loving Demons (Fae Revealed Book 3) by Katie May and Quinn Arthurs
- Deal With The Devil: An Enemies To Lovers Billionaire Romance (Married At Midnight Book 1) by Vivian Wood
- Defeat (Book 2 of the Sutton series): A Friends With Benefits Romance by Evelyn Sola
- Give Me Peace by M.K. Harper <— NATASHA LOVED IT!!! REVERSE HAREM & SHE WAS KIDNAPPED & A CAPTIVE FOR YEARS!! “...Even harder to fathom, was that I’d ever be a part of the lucky few who make it home after enduring years of captivity. And when I finally do, nothing is the same. I’m left to pick up the pieces of my shattered life without the one person I need the most. Instead, I have five men who’ve taken me under their wings, helping me heal as best they can. Every day I find a little more of myself, but the past has me in its clutches…“
Natasha: Soooooo good So goooood!
- Curveball (Vegas Heat: The Expansion Team Book 1) by Lisa Suzanne <— THESE MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! BASEBALL STAR!! “…She has no idea who I am. I immediately like that about her. The gorgeous woman who sat down at the blackjack table beside me and asked me to teach her to play doesn’t recognize me as the third baseman who played pro baseball for seven years. I tell her I’m in town for a job offer when the truth is my buddy just asked me to leave my quiet existence in San Diego and unretire so I can lead the new Vegas Heat expansion team to the championship...”
- Fastball (Vegas Heat: The Expansion Team Book 2) by Lisa Suzanne <— BOOK #2!!
- Flyball (Vegas Heat: The Expansion Team Book 3) by Lisa Suzanne <— BOOK #3!!!
- The Liar: An enemies to lovers billionaire romance (Manhattan Heirs) by Alexandra Silva
- In the Arms of a Soldier by Elle Christensen
- Pretend: A Neighbor from Hell Prequel by R.L. Mathewson <— R.L. MATHEWSON’S THE BRADFORDS!!! SHE’S IN UNREQUITED LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND & HE ASKS SOMEONE ELSE TO MARRY HIM!! “…After watching her best friend and the man that she’d been in love with her entire life propose to another woman, Morgan decided that it was time to finally move on. She made plans, plans that Eric didn’t know about and she planned to keep it that way, but unfortunately for her, one bet destroyed everything, leaving her with no choice but to be there for her best friend one last time…”
- Stalk Me Gently: Daddy’s Obsession Book 1 of 2 by Shanna Handel
- FOREVER TOGETHER: A Love Story of a Curvy Girl and a Widowed Doctor. Book #1 by Cynthia A. Grey
- Blood Heir by Jasinda Wilder <— THE LATEST BY JASINDA WILDER!! HER NORMAL HAPPY LIFE IS UPENDED… “…A tragedy upends her life and Maeve finds herself living with a long-lost father in a quiet lakeside community in the far north of Michigan. And that’s when things get…weird. Have you ever just felt drawn to someone? Compelled to look their way? Caspian is a bright beacon in her strange new life. He’s as far from normal as anyone can be, and somehow, she just can’t seem to stay away from him, or from his equally attractive all-male family…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- My So-Called Sex Life: An Enemies To Lovers Standalone Romance by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!!!
- Someone Else’s Ocean By Kate Stewart <— AIMEE 5-STARRED IT!!
Aimee: I shed a few tears with this one! 5*. someone else’s Ocean By Kate Stewart. Truly enjoyed it!!!
- AIMEE ENJOYED THESE:
Aimee: I’ve got 2! Both had really good narrators!
Taste by Melanie Harlow – 4* super Cute HEA romance!!!
Heart of Glass by Nicole Jacquelyn 4* romance that starts with a tragedy! A heartwarming story
- First Star I See Tonight By Susan Elizabeth Phillips <— AIMEE’S ENJOYING IT AS WE SPEAK!
Aimee: I’m currently listening to First Star I See Tonight By Susan Elizabeth Phillips. It’s 5* so far! It’s a quirky Female lead with romance and suspense… Ex with a bar and she’s trying to keep her detective agency open.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Resilience (The Brazen Bulls Birthright Book 6) by Susan Fanetti – March 4, 2023
- Gorgeous Prince: An Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance (Marchetti Mafia Book 2) by Charity Ferrell | Mar 6, 2023
- The Queen’s Price (Black Jewels Book 12) by Anne Bishop | Mar 7, 2023
- Sweet Sinner (Necklace Series Book 5) by Lisa Renee Jones | Mar 7, 2023
- Rogue (Prep) by Elle Kennedy | Mar 7, 2023
- Beguiling the Duke (Lords in Love Book 1) by Darcy Burke | Mar 7, 2023
- Conquer the Kingdom (A Gargoyle Queen Novel Book 3) by Jennifer Estep | Mar 7, 2023
- Love…It’s Complicated by Jeannine Colette | Mar 7, 2023
- Right Man, Right Time by Meghan Quinn | Mar 7, 2023
- Dark Alpha’s Fury by Donna Grant | Mar 7, 2023
- At Sea by Emma Fedor | Mar 7, 2023
- Worthy Opponents: A Novel by Danielle Steel | Mar 7, 2023
- The Sister Effect: A Novel by Susan Mallery | Mar 7, 2023
- The Last Lap by Christy Hayes | Mar 7, 2023
- Cruel Kiss by K.A. Linde | Mar 7, 2023
- Mr. & Mrs. Witch: A Novel by Gwenda Bond | Mar 7, 2023
- A Witch’s Guide to Fake Dating a Demon by Sarah Hawley | Mar 7, 2023
- Sapphire Storm (Sapphire Cove Book 3) by C. Travis Rice and Christopher Rice | Mar 7, 2023
- Shattered Dreams (Boys of Bellerose Book 3) by Tate James and Jaymin Eve | Mar 7, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
Hooray for the weekend! I finished Jar of Hearts last night and it was great! I gave it 5⭐️. The library loan ended in like 2 days so I was really pushing it, lol. And my other library loan has just a few more than that, so I’m hoping I can get it read this weekend. That would be My Best Friend’s Exorcism. I started last night and am liking all the nostalgia and those best friend feelings and experiences so far.
Who is watching Daisy Jones and the Six this weekend?? Wondering if I should hold off and read the book first or just go for it. I only found out yesterday that Elvis’s actual granddaughter is the lead. 🤯
I’m already watching it while I build this list. Tee heeeee!!!
I’m about to start episode 3. I’m loving it.
That said, Daisy doesn’t seem as wild as she was in the book (you know, before she joined the band?). I kind of wish I saw her crazy-groupie-ish wild child side/singing on stage whenever she wanted to.
She’s way more serious and subdued. I mean it’s been a few years since I read it/listened to it, but I could swear she was like one of those popular groupie-muses that would sing even though she wasn’t famous yet, she kind of was.
I’m not getting that version of her, here.
Hmm, maybe I should read it first then.
I HIGHLY recommend the audiobook. It was fantastic with a full cast. I guess it would count as an epistolary novel, which isn’t my thing and why I opted to listen.
Oh and… I watched a movie a few weeks ago called My Best Friend’s Exorcism, and I really liked it. It was quirky and funny and 80s and a bit scary too.
Is it the same one?
I remember R. Renee loving My Best Friend’s Exorcism but I can’t remember if she said she watched it or read it.
I read it and I did really like it! The nostalgia is on point! I saw the movie too. It’s the same but I doubt I would have even finished it if I hadn’t read the book.
It is based off the book, yes. I’ve not watched it yet. I do remember it being on one of R.s best of the year lists.
I loved Daisy Jones, and couldn’t believe it wasn’t based off of a true story. I remember loving it and googling it a very good book, and I also listen to the audio.