<— HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! A few new releases went live, that look like they might just rock our worlds (like that one to the left – Over You by Stevie J. Cole – that sounds SO GOOD!) Plus, some reader recommendations and bargain finds and…
What am I reading next? I’ve got two books picked out for this weekend to read (one super-angsty romance that’s from a few years ago Don’t Let Go). It was recommended as a great choice for what to read after The Sweet Gum Tree, and then those that jumped in went CRAZY for it, and commented on that post saying so. SO yeah… I GOTTA read it!!!
Also, I chose Her: A Psychological Thriller (by Britney King) and on this part alone: “For fans of the anti-heroine and stories told in unorthodox ways, Her delivers us the perfect dark and provocative villain. The only question–who is it?” I was all… MINE!!!! You know me. 😉 SQUEEEEE!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Over You by Stevie J. Cole <— LIVE!!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! He turned her life upside down… twice. “…He’s the guy most women would pay to have break their hearts. Lucky me. I already know how hard it is to get over him. Spencer made me believe in the notion of a soulmate at the age of seventeen. By twenty-three, he made me realize you could only truly hate someone you once loved..”
- Vicious Minds: Part 1 (Children of Vice Book 4) by J.J. McAvoy <— LIVE!! J.J. MCAVOY ALERT!! Part one of the epic two-part conclusion to the Ruthless People and Children of Vice series…
Ayeesha: I highly recommend children of vice series by j.j mcavoy
Lauren: Ruthless People series… Book 1 was incredible….lots of great reviews. Mob romance/arranged marriage between an Italian Mafia Princess & an Irish mob boss.
- Love Sincerely Yours by Meghan Quinn & Sara Ney <— GASP!!!! Look what’s super-bargain priced right now!! She sends a drunken letter to her boss...”… here I am, being open and honest. Drunk but honest. Or just drunk with lust? You decide. I have a hopeless, foolish, schoolgirl crush on you when you are the last person on earth I should be falling for. Did you know people around the office call you a sadist? An egomaniac. An insensitive, arrogant prick. But what they don’t know is your bark is worse than your bite. And that bite doesn’t scare me...”
Jenn: I devoured “Love Sincerely Yours” and now I want to drown in it’s awesomeness. This was such a FUN, SEXY, SWEET read! Leslie M-I think you would love this!
- Thick by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!! ALEXA RILEY’S LATEST!! HE’S ALWAYS THE BIGGEST IN THE ROOM... “…Teeny has just moved into a brand new place and curiosity has gotten the better of her. When she meets her new neighbor she’s not prepared for how big or how hot he is. The gentle giant has her fantasies running wild and she’s learning what it means to love thy neighbor...”
- January (Calendar Men Series Book 1) by Jude Ouvrard <— RECENTLY RELEASED!! EX-MILITARY HERO WITH MEMORY LOSS AND SUFFERING IN HIS PARENTS BASEMENT… “…Evan has become broody and gets lost in the darkness of his thoughts more often. Which is no surprise, when he doesn’t see an end to his therapy appointments and can’t seem to get out of his parents’ basement. At her wit’s end, his mother decides it’s enough. Little by little, Mrs. Keeler convinces Evan to try and get better. To get back to living. The catch is, because he’s suffering from memory loss, Evan can’t put all the pieces back together…”
- Love At Center Court Series by Rachel Blaufeld <— BOTH BOOKS in this series are super-bargain priced today!!
Kathy P: Verite by Rachel Blaufield. It is a sports romance talking place in college which deals with inter racial dating, 4.5 for me!
- 5 Words: Paradox Ink Trilogy by Melanie Walker <— RECENTLY RELEASED!!! SHE WANTS COMMITMENT & THEN SHE TOOKS HIS DAUGHTER AWAY… “…I mourn her, every minute of the day. In sleep, in work and in fun… at every turn I see the cherub grin and deep brown curls of the love of my life. Kace Deja Sullivan was almost three when she vanished from my life. Now I wait each day for word that she will come home, somehow. I have no time for love or relationships. I run a successful tattoo shop in Gig Harbor and have the best crew in the state. I have friends that never falter… and I have the memories of one night where I almost had Mya…”
- The Gilroy Clan by Megan Ward <— Franci recommends these!!
Franci: Take a chance on the Gilroy Series by Megyn Ward! 6 books so far! More to come!
- Inheriting War (Brace for Humanity Book 6) by Viola Grace <— LIVE!!
- Baby Be Mine (Steamy Contemporary Pregnancy Romance) (Spinsters and Playboys Book 1) by Wanitta Praks <— LIVE!!
- Whisper Me This: A Novel by Kerry Anne King <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN WITH SOOOOOO MANY awesome reviews!!! HOLY MOLY!! “…Back at her childhood home, Maisey must make a heartrending life-or-death decision. Her confused father has destroyed family records, including her mother’s final wishes. Searching for answers, Maisey uncovers one unspeakable secret after another when she stumbles upon a shattering truth: a twin sister named Marley. Maisey’s obsession with solving the mystery of her sister forces her to examine her darkest memories...”
- Can’t Let Her Go <— LIVE!! ORGANIZED CRIME & SHE’S FORBIDDEN TO HIM… “…I’m Irish and saying no to hot Russian chicks was not part of my DNA. So I didn’t. Turned out winter in Russia was exactly my idea of fun. But the next day I found out the Russian chick was Akim’s virgin. The one that was not supposed to drift…The one that was FORBIDDEN to me…”
- Tie Me Down (Arizona Heat Book 1) by Katie Douglas <— LIVE!!
- Keep Me: A Mafia Romance (The Rossi Crime Family Book 3) by J.L. Beck & Cassandra Hallman <— LIVE!!
- And Then It Was You (Falling for You Book 1) by Lucy Hudson <— LIVE!!
- Waiting For You (A McKinney/Walker Novel Book 2) by Claudia Connor <— CLAUDIA CONNOR’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! SEXY FIREFIGHTER & THE SINGLE MOM NURSE ALERT!! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the first book in this series!! 😀 “…He’s good at his job, he’s a good brother, and a good friend, but Zach decided long ago he wasn’t husband and father material. Even so, when Zach learns Nora is a single mother with a house that needs his help, he can’t walk away. After a few days with Nora and her ten month old son, he knows he doesn’t want to. But Nora’s wary. She learned at a young age that the only person she can count on is herself. Now with a baby, a job, and a fixer–upper house, the last thing Nora wants is a sexy firefighter…”
- The Friend: An emotional psychological thriller with a twist by Teresa Driscoll <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “…On a train with her husband, miles from home and their four-year-old son, Ben, Sophie receives a chilling phone call. Two boys are in hospital after a tragic accident. One of them is Ben. She thought she could trust Emma, her new friend, to look after her little boy. After all, Emma’s a kindred spirit—someone Sophie was sure she could bare her soul to, despite the village rumours…”
- Forever Princeton Charming (The Princeton Charming Series Book 4) by Frankie Love & C.M. Seabrook
- The Girl in the Painting by Max Monroe <— RECENT MAX MONROE RELEASE!!! And Grey recommends this one!
Grey: Released late last night was Max Monroe’s new one ~ The Girl in the Painting…I read that one a few days ago…it was quite good.
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- The Devil and the Dancer: An Elemental Legacy Novella (Elemental Legacy Novellas Book 4) by Elizabeth Hunter – March 19th 2019
- The Tyrant (Banker Book 3) by Penelope Sky – March 19th 2019
- The Hookup Handbook by Kendall Ryan – March 19th 2019
- Play to Win: A Wynn Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson – March 19th 2019
- Risky Play (Red Card Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – March 19th 2019
- Rogue Wave: Cake Series Book Five by J. Bengtsson – March 19th 2019
- Vengeance: A Dark Protectors/Rebels Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – March 19th 2019
- The Boyfriend Experience by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde – March 19th 2019
- The Gorison Traveler Incident (Veslor Mates Book 1) by Laurann Dohner – March 19th 2019
- Violent Delights (White Monarch Book 1) by Jessica Hawkins – March 19th 2019
- Trust the Push by Kaylee Ryan – March 19th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).