HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY AND WHAT A FIND WE HAVE!!! T.L. Swan’s latest is LIVE and it’s already #1 on all of Amazon!!!!
Caroline: My paperback arrives tomorrow, I can’t wait!!Liz: The Takeover, I never laughed out loud so hard when he went to Her house and met the kids.Lisa M: The Takeover by T.L Swan. Claire’s kids are awesome!! Made me laugh!!Mony: Re-read The Stopover and The Takeover – Both were as delicious as ever, although Tristan Miles in book 2 is a standout. 5★
Lisa M: The Casanova!!!!!! So good. Unputdownable!!!!!!
I’m still working on today’s list over the next few hours, so keep an eye on the list as it grows. IT’S READY!! 😀 Let me know if you found an amazing book to add.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP for a one month free trial!
- Miles Ever After (Miles High Series) by T L Swan <— T.L. SWAN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! #1 ALREADY ON ALL OF AMAZON KINDLE!!! HOLY MOLY! The book of magical endings, featuring extended epilogues for the following, The Stopover, The Takeover, The Casanova, The Do Over. P.S. Here’s the series.
Shirley: So addicted to TL Swan books.
Lisa M: T.L Swan’s books are the best. Never disappointed. …I have read all of TL Swans books & reread some of them a few times.
Mony: The Takeover by T L Swan was kinda magical…love the title…you’ll see why if you read the book. Best characters I’ve read in a while. 5 big ⭐!
- NERO: Alliance Series Book One by S.J. Tilly <— LIVE!! SHE RAN AWAY AT 17 & HAS BEEN STAYING OFF THE RADAR… “…when a man walks through my open patio door, stepping boldly into my home, and my life, I should be scared. Frightened. Terrified. But I must be more broken than I realized, because I’m none of those things. I’m intrigued. And I’m wondering if the way to take control of my life is by giving in to him...”
- Reticent (Surrender Book 3) by Tia Sirrah <— LIVE!!
- Never Date Your Best Friend’s Dad : An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Ashlie Silas <— LIVE!!
- Filthy Dating Rules : A Contemporary Romance Series Boxset by Lauren Wood <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…Six Full-Length steamy contemporary filthy daddies romance collection….trust me, you won’t want to miss it.”
- BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE MONA LOVED THESE TWO RECOMMENDATIONS!!
Mona: Wow! A lot of great books on this list!
Thank you Joy for recommending The Bite! I read it in two days! …I read the first 3 chapters on Wattpad then bought it for my Kindle. It was really good!
Thank you Brei for recommending Ghost Mountain Shifters, a new to me author and series! I’m already reading book two!
There are several others I have downloaded from this list and excited to read! Thanks to everyone for the recommendations and special thanks to Maryse!
- Drive (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet Book 1) by Kate Stewart <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE ROBIN LOVES THIS SERIES LIKE CRAZY!!
Robin: Love love love Drive I’ve both read and listened to the audiobook a couple of times, maybe more than a couple lol. Then Reverse came out and I had to reread Drive the read Reverse and I wasn’t disappointed! Bittersweet Melody was just the whipped cream on the Sunday. I’m now reading more from Kate Stewart
- Mermaid Mayhem: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel: (Eerie Investigations) (Misty Hollow Book 1) by H.P. Mallory and J.R. Rain <— LIVE!!!
- When Fate Was Forbidden by A. Amaro <— ALYSSA 5-STARRED IT & RECOMMENDS IT!
Alyssa: I discovered a new author whose book is out today. It’s When fate was forbidden by A Amaro. It’s insane how good it is for a first novel. It’s part of a duet and the next book will be out in March. I
t’s an epic love story between a religious Muslim girl and a bad boy. Their chemistry is amazing and it has intensity and passion loved in 2011-2012 romances. And the cast of secondary characters is fantastic too.
It absolutely a five star for me.
- Into the Tide: A Small Town, Brother’s Best Friend Romance (Cottonwood Cove Series Book 1) by Laura Pavlov <— LIVE!! SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND’S LITTLE SISTER… “…When her brother asks me to hire her at my restaurant, it’s a no-brainer. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for her. Until she asks me for one more favor. She wants me to be her first...
- The Games We Play: Iron Outlaws MC Book 2 by Scarlett Cole and S. Cole <— LIVE!!
- White Wolf Within by Dawn Bramwell <— LIVE!!
- Desperately Seeking Kitty: a Kensington Square standalone small town romantic comedy by Taryn Quinn <— LIVE!!
- A Play for Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 11) by M. S. Parker <— LIVE!!
- Legacy of Shadows: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Supernaturals of Castle Academy Book 1) by Tessa Hale <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM!! EVERYTHING CHANGED WHEN THEY SHOWED UP… “...The best friend from my past. The surly brooder. The kind-hearted nerd. The king of campus. The dark one. They say they’re here to give me a fresh start in a place where I’m safe, warm, and cared for. And I can’t deny the pull I feel to all five of them. The buzz that lights beneath my skin when they touch me. And for the first time, I feel like I might belong. But not everything is as it seems…”
- Primal Instincts: Volume 4 by Nicole Edwards <— LIVE!!
- Bound by Love (The Alliance, Book 10) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!!
- Flirting with Forever: A Hot Romantic Comedy (Dirty Martini Running Club Book 4) by Claire Kingsley <— LIVE!!!! THE SINGLE DAD NEXT DOOR!! P.S. The first 3 books in the series are super-bargain priced!! (see the one right below). 😃 “…her best friends are all moving into a new season of life—full of husbands and babies and white picket fences. But that’s not what Nora wants. Neither is the gruff, tattooed guy next door. Tattoo artist Dex St. James has enough trouble on his hands without the distractingly beautiful woman next door. Being a single dad to a teenage girl is no joke. The last thing he needs is a flirtatious new neighbor who makes his blood run hot. He’ll just avoid her. She’s not his type anyway…”
- Dirty Martini Running Club by Claire Kingsley <— THE FIRST THREE BOOKS IN THIS SERIES ARE BARGAIN PRICED!!
Brandi: I’ve been looking for someone who writes romantic comedy like Alice Clayton and saw this. All 4 books were $*.** on Amazon so I’m giving them a try!
Ashley: Faking Ms. Right by Claire Kingsley. I LOVED LOVED LOVED One Percent of You and Faking Ms. Right. I cannot recommend those books enough.
- Paris: The Memoir by Paris Hilton <— LIVE!! PARIS HILTON’S AUTOBIOGRAPHY!! I missed this one on release day, so I’m catching up. 😉 “...I came of age during the most turbulent pop culture period ever. The character I played—part Lucy, part Marilyn—was my steel-plated armor. People loved her. Or they loved to hate her, which was just as marketable. I leaned into that character, my ticket to financial freedom and a safe place to hide. I made sure I never had a quiet moment to figure out who I was without her. I was afraid of that moment because I didn’t know what I’d find. I wrote this book in an effort to understand my place in a watershed moment: the technology renaissance, the age of influencers. I also wrote this book so that the world could know who I am today...”
- Forever and Ever: a Steamy Opposites Attract Rock Star Romance (Enemy Muse Book 2) by Eva Simmons <—LIVE!!
- Karma’s Source: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Magical Midlife in Mystic Hollow Book 6) by Lacey Carter and L.A. Boruff <— LIVE!!!
- The Playing Game by Ainsley Booth <— RECENTLY RELEASED (and I missed this one, too!) THERE’S A GOOD REASON WHY SHE CAN’T DATE A HOCKEY STAR!! “…I’ve searched for her—relentlessly. I’ve scanned the stands and the cheering crowds in every city I’ve played in, but “Jersey Girl” never showed up again. That night ruined me for anyone else. She was funny, sexy, and—after I got past her brittle shell—secretly very sweet. Then one night, I skate onto brand new ice as part of the NHL’s latest team. And she’s in the stands at our first game of the season, very carefully not looking at me…”
- Music for the Duke (Suddenly a Duke Book 2) by Alexa Aston <— LIVE!!
- Marry Me by Delaney Diamond <— LIVE!!
- Kiss Me (Irresistible Husband) by Sharon C Cooper <— LIVE!! HE’S IN LOVE WITH HIS BEST FRIEND! “…Chief financial officer Chase Kennedy has always lived life on the edge until he almost died a year ago in a car crash. He now realizes life is too fragile to keep taking it for granted. That’s why he proposed marriage to his best friend, Wynter Garrett. He’s in love with her, but she refuses to see him as more than a friend…”
- Choose Me (Irresistible Husband) by Sheryl Lister <— LIVE!!
- Masked: A Dark Romantic Suspense (Club Exposure Book 5) by Ivy Nelson <— LIVE!!
- Single Dad Protector Next Door: An Enemies to Lovers Suspenseful Romance by Lacey Kendrick <— LIVE!!
- The Sound Of Us by Jen Samson <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- My Daddy Is An Assassin: A Laugh-Out-Loud MM Fluffy Mafia Daddy Romance (Fluffy Protectors Book 2) by Aster Rae <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE AND THAT TITLE/COVER MAKES ME LAUGH!! “…That’s it–I’m done with relationships. I tried my best. I swear! When your now ex-boy is looking up “daddies in the area” and sneaking around dark alleys late at night, you’ve failed as a partner. For crap’s sake–I might be the WORST protector ever. Not exactly a confidence-booster. Everything changes when my brother Vincenzo sets me up on a blind date with his partner Ryder’s best friend, Cyan...”
- The Pretty Beach Way : A sweet escapist romcom. (The Pretty Beach Thing Book 2) by Polly Babbington <— LIVE!!
- Tristan (Twilight Falls Book 6) by A.M. Salinger <— LIVE!!
- Chad: and his not harem by Amber Davis <— LIVE!!! LOL!! HE’S A NEW MEMBER OF THEIR UNCONVENTIONAL HAREM 😉 “…What do you get when a radiographer, doctor and tech genius walk into a bar? A new member for their unconventional harem. When I flood my apartment and end up crashing with friends, my employee decides to answer a roommate wanted flyer on my behalf. The last thing I was expecting was Mady and her not boyfriends to come crashing into my life. I had no idea at the time how everything was about to change. Not only do I now have a girl that I’m falling for, she also comes with three overprotective men…”
- NOT BOOK RELATED BUT SINCE SO MANY OF US LOVE TO CHAT ABOUT COOKING, I HAVE A FUN FIND (for those of us that use our crockpots a lot). I have NO clue “crock pot dividers” were a thing, but holy moly, here they are and I totally want one of these. P.S. Here’s the whole list of them on my search.
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Paris: The Memoir by Paris Hilton
- Legacy of Shadows: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Supernaturals of Castle Academy Book 1) by Tessa Hale
- Into the Tide: A Small Town, Brother’s Best Friend Romance (Cottonwood Cove Series Book 1) by Laura Pavlov
- Drive (The Bittersweet Symphony Duet Book 1) by Kate Stewart <— ROBIN HAS RE-LISTENED A FEW TIMES!!
- Flirting with Forever: A Hot Romantic Comedy (Dirty Martini Running Club Book 4) by Claire Kingsley
- RoomHate by Penelope Ward <— NEW NARRATION!! The author says:
“I recently got the audio rights back to RoomHate and have re-produced it with all new narration! The amazing Andi Arndt narrates the new version with a special appearance by Jacob Morgan in the epilogue! RoomHate is one of my most popular books and was a Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Best Romance. If you haven’t listened yet or are due for a relisten this is the perfect time!”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Devour Me (Vampire Wardens/Werewolf Society Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones – March 21, 2023
- In Isabeau’s Eyes (Kentucky Nights Book 1) by Lora Leigh – March 21, 2023
- The Girl in the Woods (Misted Pines Series Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – March 21, 2023
- Just a Little Hookup (A Dare Crossover Novel Book 1) by Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde – March 21, 2023
- Brutal Billionaire : A Standalone Novel (Brutal Billionaires Book 1) by Laurelin Paige – March 23, 2023
- In Their Hearts (Their Captive Bride Book 3) by Julia Sykes – March 23, 2023
- Struan (Guards of Clan Ross Book 3) by Hildie McQueen – March 24, 2023
- Boss in the Spotlight: A billionaire boss romance by Janie Grey – March 24, 2023
- Declan: A Reverse Age Gap, Single-Parent Romance by Laramie Briscoe – March 24, 2023
- Edge of Trust (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 6) by Freya Barker – March 27, 2023
- Shattered Spells: A Wild Hunt Adventure (Night Queen Book 2) by Yasmine Galenorn – March 27, 2023
- Chance (Steel Brothers Saga Book 25) by Helen Hardt – March 28, 2023
- The Bachelor (The Dalton Family Book 5) by Marni Mann – March 28, 2023
- So Close (Blacklist Book 1) by Sylvia Day – March 28, 2023
- Forever (Lair of the Wolven, The Book 2) by J.R. Ward – March 28, 2023
- The Gargoyle’s Captive (A Deal With A Demon Book 3) by Katee Robert – March 28, 2023
- Thirty Day Roommate (Thirty Days To Love Book 3) by J. S. Cooper – March 28, 2023
- Cruel King by K.A. Linde – March 28, 2023
- Break the Ice: A Brother’s Best Friend Sports Romance (Lakeshore U) by L A Cotton – March 28, 2023
- Alpha (Stope Packs Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti – March 28, 2023
- Glory and the Master of Shadows (Lady Charlotte’s Society of Angels Book 4) by Grace Callaway – March 28, 2023
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being: A Novel by Milan Kundera – March 28, 2023
- Hopelessly Devoted (Rockers’ Legacy Book 9) by Terri Anne Browning – March 28, 2023
- The Scandalous Ladies of London: The Countess by Sophie Jordan – March 28, 2023
- One More Chance (Band on the Run Book 4) by Samantha Chase – March 28, 2023
- A Spinster’s Guide to Danger and Dukes (Ladies Most Scandalous Book 3) by Manda Collins – March 28, 2023
- Hotel of Secrets: A Novel by Diana Biller – March 28, 2023
- Yours Truly, The Duke: Say I Do by Amelia Grey – March 28, 2023
- Bad Mother by Mia Sheridan – March 28, 2023
- The Earl Next Door (Noble Charades Book 1) by Ashtyn Newbold – March 28, 2023
- The Build Up by Tati Richardson – March 28, 2023
- Over the Moon (Fated Mates Book 13) by Rochelle Paige – March 28, 2023
- Max Wilde’s Cowboy Heart: A Wyoming Wilde Novel by Jennifer Ryan – March 28, 2023
- I’d Really Prefer Not to Be Here with You, and Other Stories by Julianna Baggott – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Ex by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Enemy by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Brother’s Best Friend by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Roommate by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Why You Should Never Kiss Your Best Friend by Erin Nicholas – March 28, 2023
- Groundball (Vegas Heat: The Expansion Team Book 4) by Lisa Suzanne – March 30, 2023
- Whiskey and Willow (The Hamiltons Book 8) by SJ McCoy – March 31, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
Hi Maryse! I knew you would like The Bite!!! I love Levi, Elliott, Derek, Ethan and Evan as well as Charlie and her crew!!! Have you read anything by K. Loraine and Meg Anne? This duo does really good pnr reverse harem! I enjoyed the audio books too! I have a long commute and have started to listen to books while on the road and when I go hiking. I started hiking about six weeks ago and I do 4 miles a day, Monday through Thursday. Hiking the mountains brings me unbelievable peace of mind! I even splurged on a pair of Hoka hikimg boots. If anyone has any tips for me, please send them my way! I almost forgot to mention that I popped my Meghan Quinn cherry (lol). I have quite a few of her books but hadn’t read them. I found The Reunion for $1.99 and one clicked it. It’s hilarious! I’m listening to The Runaway Groomsman now and it’s hilarious too!
Meghan Quinn is always funny!! I’ll add your recommendation to today’s Friday Finds. 🙂
Hiking is cool, but I’ve never done it for long trips. Only with “geo-caching” which is so much fun (find the treasure, and leave something and take something, or just leave a note in the notebook)!! That said, I never ended up getting proper hiking equipment.
I read Broken Bonds by J Bree, the first of a six book PNR reverse harem series, three days ago and am already on book three. I cannot put these books down and have stayed up late to find out what happens next! So much suspense, mystery, deception and, of course, romance. The first book has over 20k reviews. Books one and two are 5🌟 for me!
YAY!! Thank you Mona! I’m adding it to today’s Friday Finds list. 🙂 Mony loved it too.