HOLY MOLY LAST 24 HOURS!!! The awesome book releases have been coming strong and if I had realized this yesterday afternoon, this would have been a SURPRISE THURSDAY post. 😉 But alas, I just realized it now, so HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS TO US!!! I’m talking about the long awaited sequel from Tiffany Reisz, a new one from C.M. Stunich, Kandi Steiner, Willow Aster, Marie Force, Jillian Dodd, Tabatha Vargo… the list goes on!!!
ALSO!!! YOU GUYS!! I just got an AWESOME email from Audible saying that during this trying time, they’ve made these “audiobooks” available to listen to for free!!! No sign-ups, memberships or credit cards required!!! The stories have been handpicked by their editors especially for children of all ages (0-18)!! To access the free titles, just visit stories.audible.com from any web browser.
ALSO STILL ON ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Priest (The Original Sinners Book 9) by Tiffany Reisz <— TIFFANY REISZ ALERT!!! “...Tiffany Reisz’s USA Today bestselling Original Sinners series returns with the long-awaited sequel to “The Queen.” “The Priest” is the beginning of a new era for Reisz’s Original Sinners series, and the perfect jumping-on point for new readers.”
Leslie M: if you like dirty books with priests I would recommend The Original Sinners series by Tiffany Reisz. …such a captivating story I had to include it. Epic mind f*ck, erotic, emotional, wild ride with an amazing & complex h. Total girl crush on Nora.
marina: Tiffany Reisz is just a writing goddess…
- Finding Forever: A Treading Water Novel by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE ALERT!!!
Trina: Marie Force did an early release of Finding Forever, Treading Water Series, final book 4. She just wanted to make her readers’ day better amidst all this uncertainty. And she did mine!
Jodi: I’ve read all of Marie Force’s books …there is not a bad one in the bunch. Check out The Wreck and the Treading Water trilogy. Those are her best IMO!
- Best Friend’s Baby (Make Her Mine) by Alexis Winter
- To the End: Hannaford Prep Year Four by J Bree
- London Prep by Jillian Dodd <— JILLIAN DODD ALERT!! LOVE TRIANGLE? “…I think Harry is adorable. His blue eyes and charming wit instantly won me over. Right after his lips did. Noah, on the other hand, is tall, dark, intense and spends way too much time in the shower. I know this because I have to live with him. My name is Mallory James and my life just got a whole lot more complicated...”
- Zombie Playlist: A Rock Zombie Romance by Kirsty Dallas <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
JulieO: I read ZOMBIE PLAYLIST early last week and really enjoyed. It wasn’t like most zombie books where they are fighting them all the time. And of course a soldier that just came home joined her group..
That’s what you always have to do girls-find a soldier with skill set who knows everything and can protect you and is so good looking that you can hardly stand it. That makes the whole horrible zombie experience go a lot better.
- Shattered Skull (Sons of Sinister Book 1) by Tabatha Vargo <— LIVE!!! EVERYONE KNOW NOT TO MESS WITH HIM… “…He’s making my life hell with his vulgar remarks and seductive lure, but it’s not my fault my brother joined The Border Lords, his rival crew. I keep my nose out of their business and my head in the books, yet he’s always there provoking me. Dragging me into their conflict. Everyone in town knows you don’t mess with the Sons of Sinister, but no one ever told me what to do when a Son of Sinister messes with me…”
- TAKE TWO: Who says you can’t marry the same mistake twice? by Heather M. Orgeron <— OOOOPS!! This blurb made me giggle!! “...Liam Watts is the bane of her existence. Her first love. Father of her child. And breaker of her heart. Oh, he’s also her ex-husband. Well, he was, anyway…right up til this morning, when she woke up beside him in a Vegas hotel room, sheathed in satin and tulle with a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach...”
- Married to the Don: A Dark Russian Mafia Romance (Kornilov Bratva Duet Book 1) by Nicole Fox
- Fae Mates: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Bully Romance (Royal Fae Academy Book 3) by Sofia Daniel
- First Impressions: A Stand Alone Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Dee Palmer
- Reese (Pack of Misfits Book 2) by Raven Kennedy <— RECENTLY RECOMMENDED & NOW MONY ENJOYED THIS ONE TOO!
Mony: Thanks fo the head’s up about Reese by Raven Kennedy, Maryse. I’m not sure why but I really like Kennedy’s style – though not my usual kind of author. I guess I just love her quirkiness, writing and twists & turns. She makes me laugh out loud.
Other books by the author I liked are Void, Cupidity: Cupidity: The Complete Heart Hassle Series, and Cupidity. Happy Friday!
- Tempting Talk (Tempt Me Book 3) by Sara Whitney <— PROFESSIONAL BETRAYAL ALERT!! “...Despite their initial reservations, Mabel and Jake move from conversations over coffee to flirty office lunches to a night out that obliterates all their previously drawn lines. Then a professional betrayal sends Mabel fleeing back to the safety of her single-girl rules. But Jake isn’t ready to give up on this once-in-a-lifetime love and sets out to balance their work/life books…” P.S. Just a couple of days left to enter this giveaway on my blog ➔ Sara Whitney’s “Tempting Talk” is live & we have an excerpt + an amazing giveaway (I couldn’t choose…)
- Stryker: A Motorcycle Club Romance (Sons of Sinners MC) by Naomi West
- Jax and Jokers: A Demented Sons MC Texas Novel by Kristine Allen
- More Jade (A Love You More Rock Star Romance Book 1) by Laura Pavlov <— COCKY ROCK STAR ANGST ALERT!! “…Jade Moore is not my type… She’s a good girl and has her entire life mapped out. I’ve never met anyone like her. The girl is disciplined and determined. I’m not.She follows the rules. I don’t. She’s sunshine and girl next door. I’m sex and booze. We don’t mix. But from the minute I lay my eyes on her, I’m done for…”
- Lauren Gilley <— MUCH LOVED AUTHOR & KATHY FOUND US THESE DEALS!
- Old Fashioned: A Small Town Sports Romance (Becker Brothers Book 4) by Kandi Steiner <— KANDI STEINER ALERT! She’s starting over… (can be read as a standalone) “…Walking into a male-dominated sport and staff, I’m ready for the challenge. I’m not ready for Jordan Becker. The head coach of our championship winning team is a Herculean force of nature—as severe as he is determined. His icy blue eyes and permanent scowl drive the women in this town mad, and his quiet power and undeniable command conjure respect from every man. When I join his team, I expect the doubt and anticipate the fight from him. And I get them both…”
- Bayside Fantasies (Bayside Summers Book 6) by Melissa Foster
- Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2) by J.L. Beck and C. Hallman
- Ruin: A Student/Teacher Romance (Kingdoms of Sin Book 3) by Willow Aster <— WILLOW ASTER ALERT!! SHE NEVER WANTED TO BE ALERTED!! “...He had no idea how young I was. I had no idea how old he was. But sometimes appearances did matter, and there were rules that must be followed… Or else the forbidden became too alluring to ignore…”
- Hunting for a Highlander: Highland Brides by Lynsay Sands <— RECENT RELEASE & KATHY GAVE THIS 5 STARS!!
Kathy: Oh, I just finished Lynsay Sand’s Hunting for a Highlander (Highlander Brides Series), 5 stars. I love her Highlander series.
- Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy Book 3) by Lauren Rowe <— LAUREN ROWE TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!! “…BELOVED LIAR is the third book of the standalone REED RIVERS TRILOGY. The full trilogy is BAD LIAR, BEAUTIFUL LIAR, and BELOVED LIAR, to be read in order…”
- Very Bad Wizards: A Reverse Harem Fairy-tale Retelling (The Wicked Wizards of Oz Book 1) by C.M. Stunich <— C.M. STUNICH ALERT!!! “VERY BAD WIZARDS (Book 1 of 3 in the “Wicked Wizards of Oz” series) — is a full-length reverse harem/new adult/fantasy romance novel, a gritty retelling of “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”. Don’t expect a children’s tale; these characters are nothing like their more innocent counterparts. This book contains: drugs, cursing, violence, sex … and love found in the darkest shadows.”
- Weakened Mountains (Artemis University Book 4) by Erin R Flynn
- Magic Redeemed (Hall of Blood and Mercy Book 2) by K. M. Shea
- Inevitable: A Second Chance Standalone Romance by Shain Rose <— HE SAVED HER BUT SHE’S DONE. “...I spent years getting over him and now he’s back—the nation’s most streamed artist and eligible bachelor… but I’m not falling for him again. Jax and I are done…”
- Killer Love: The Complete Series (Dark Romantic Suspense) by Tabatha Drake <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “…I am not a good man. But I have a soft spot for her. Sofia Zappia. The adopted daughter of my enemy. Bought and sold, her life has never been her own. When she begs for my help, I can’t say no. But I’m still a mafia man. And I expect something in return…”
- Claimed by the Alien Warrior: A Sci Fi Alien Romance (Warriors of Agron Book 2) by Hope Hart
- Four Letter Word (Love Logic Book 2) by K.M. Neuhold
- Sweet Jane by Joanne Kukanza Easley
- Shifter Starter Set: Shifter Romance Collection by Candace Ayers <— ANTHOLOGY SUPER-BARGAIN! Get the first book in each of 9 series by Candace Ayers… If you like… Romantic Comedy, Shifters, Novellas, Steamy Romance Then you’ll LOVE this Shifter Starter Set!
- Keenan: A Dark Irish Mafia Romance (Dangerous Doms) by Jane Henry <— DARK ROMANCE ALERT!! “...I’ve been kept in a gilded cage. Hidden from the world of men. I was naïve. I was innocent. Until him. Until the night the King of the criminal underworld took me as his own...”
- The Inevitable Fall of Christopher Cynster (Cynsters Next Generation Series Book 8) by Stephanie Laurens
- The House of Kaimar by Miranda Bridges <— KATHY RECOMMENDS!
Kathy: For Fan’s of Ruby Dixon’s Ice Planet Barbarians, I have really enjoyed Miranda Bridges’ House of Kaimar Series and the spinoff Hearts of Stone Series.
- The Five-Year Plan: The utterly heart-warming and feel-good rom com of 2020 by Carla Burgess <— COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT!! “...when Orla and Aiden’s lives collide, they do everything to not fall for each other – with the opposite effect. But they stick to their plans, and go their separate ways… Five years later, they meet again…”
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- The Chain by Adrian McKinty <— NAY IS LOVING IT!!
Nay: Good morning! Happy Friday! ❤️️
I forgot to mention yesterday that I’m listening to The Chain by Adrian McKinty. What a creepy (and disturbing) book–and I’m loving it so far! I’m at 62% now and it’s one of those where I search for times to listen as much as I can. I waited for 6 months to get this sucker from the library. So far, it’s well worth the wait!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- From The First Verse (Life of Debauchery Duet Book 1) by R. Robinson – March 24th 2020
- Number Neighbors by Emma Hart – March 24th 2020
- The Herd by Andrea Bartz – March 24th 2020
- Problem Child: A Jane Doe Thriller by Victoria Helen Stone – March 24th 2020
- After All (Cape Harbor) by Heidi McLaughlin – March 24th 2020
- The Honey-Don’t List by Christina Lauren – March 24th 2020
- Shameless With Him (Less Than Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – March 24th 2020
- The Return by Rachel Harrison – March 24th 2020
- Pike: Pawned Duet, Book One by T.M. Frazier – March 24th 2020
- Twice a Wish (GODDESS ISLES Book 2) by Pepper Winters – March 24th 2020
- Panda and the Kitty (Furry United Coalition Book 8) by Eve Langlais – March 25th 2020
- Checked (Gold Hockey Book 7) by Elise Faber – March 29th 2020
- Unicorn Untamed: A Journey of Messy Self-Discovery by Lynn Reynolds – March 30th 2020
- To Catch a RAT: A techno thriller (Darknet series Book 1) by SJ Grey – March 30th 2020
- Badger to the Bone (The Honey Badger Chronicles Book 3) by Shelly Laurenston – March 31st 2020
- Fearless by Ferm Michaels – March 31st 2020
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me Book 6) by Tahereh Mafi – March 31st 2020
- Dear Enemy by Kristen Callihan – March 31st 2020
- Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – March 31st 2020
- Devoted by Dean Koontz – March 31st 2020
- Beautifully Cruel by J.T. Geissinger – March 31st 2020
- Mum’s The Word: A forbidden romance inspired by Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice (The Bennet Brothers Book 3) by Staci Hart – March 31st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).