HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY READING WEEKEND!! Or I should say happy reading every day… 😉 I’m still working a bit on today’s list (though it’s pretty fully loaded) so if there’s one that you loved, or that you’re loving let us know!! 😀
ALSO STILL ON ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
Karen: Anyone on Kindle Unlimited and is it worth it to subscribe?
Maryse: I’m on it and have been for a few years now. LOVE IT!!!!!
Summer: I joined when it had the free 3 months to try it and I love it. It’s well worth the price
Megan: Sparrow is included in Kindle unlimited!! I’m doing the two month trial right now, thank you!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Don’t forget this wonderful free program Audible just started for children while schools are closed!! 😀 Free stories for kids of ALL ages (and multiple languages to choose from). This is so fantastic.❤️❤️❤️❤️ No membership required, you can start listening to these audiobooks for free right now! ➔ https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Number Neighbors by Emma Hart <— EMMA HART’S LATEST IS LIVE ALERT!! She’s been dirty texting with her “number neighbor” and now they do it every night and then... “...I have a standing texting date every night at ten-thirty. Until I have to miss it because the stray kitten who adopted me one week ago is sick. The only person I know who can help me at this time of night is my British next-door neighbor and local vet, Isaac Cooper. I’ll keep him overnight, he says. Here’s my number to call me in the morning, he says. The problem? I know that number. Because I’ve been texting it every night for the last four days…..
- Panda and the Kitty (Furry United Coalition Book 8) by Eve Langlais <— LIVE!!!
- Secrets and Alchemy (Dragon’s Gift: The Potion Master Book 1) by Linsey Hall <— LIVE!!
- Sweet Dandelion by Micalea Smeltzer <— SHE’S SURVIVING TRAUMA “…a victim of a school shooting, she’s starting her senior year in a new city and living with her brother. Nightmares of that terrible day haunt her, affecting her daily life and the relationships around her. Forced to meet with the school counselor, Dani finds him chipping away at the walls she’s built around herself, and even her heart. Lachlan Taylor doesn’t know what to make at first of the broken student he’s tasked with helping…”
- The Unbound Trilogy Boxset by Kathy Coopmans <— LIVE!! TRILOGY BUNDLE ALERT!! “...A one night stand leads to an unraveling of secrets and unforgiving lies. They pile and pile until Logan and Ellie can barely breathe. However. Shadow is lurking in the corner, ready to stake his claim. And, he’s coming. One isn’t who they seem. The other finds themselves in way too deep to let go. When the mystery is revealed, it’s a game of time before walls crumble, the earth shifts, and one of them has to pay the price…”
- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren <—CHRISTINA LAUREN ALERT!! Cheryl loved it!
Cheryl: Maryse- Twice in a blue Moon was just what I needed. Lighthearted, funny, and with a tad of angst.
Harper: I read twice in a blue moon too and really liked it. I like everything Christina Lauren writes. Her characters tend to be mature and know how to communicate. Thats what really attracts me to them. Its really rare with the new books in contemporary romance that the H and h don’t linger in miscommunication and resolve their problems in a reasonable way and time frame. I love the character development as well.
- The Decadent Gift (The Gift Book 3) by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! “...The rules of the game were simple. One weekend. We play our roles. Actually, we play lots of roles. I get the info I need for a secret work project. We go back to how we were. That’s what I proposed to handsome, clever, commanding Jake. That’s what he said yes to — this decadent gift of a weekend that would get me out of trouble. But that’s not what happened when our nights together in Vegas ended . . .” P.S. They can each be read as standalones!!
Cat: The virgin gift by Lauren blakely was so amazing and hot and amazing, lol. I don’t know why I love the virgin trope so much. And this book was so good and my first of this author …this book is so hot. It was so fun to read
- Need for Speed (The Elite Book 2) by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine <— LIVE!! ELLA FRANK & BROOKE BLAINE M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Need for Speed is the continuation of Solo and Panther’s story and should only be read after book one, Danger Zone. They train to serve their country. They strive to be the best. But only a select few can be… The Elite...”
- Surrender (Wrecked Book 2) by Kelly Fox <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ROMANCE!!
- Honesty: Ben & Eric (Six Degrees Series Book 2) by Sandy Smith <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ROMANCE!!
- Bound by Torment (The Alliance Series Book 5) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!!
- The Vanity of Roses by Lily White <— LIVE!!! LILY WHITE MMA FIGHTER ALERT!!! “…Lily White’s LATEST IS LIVE!!!!! “...He was a servant to her family, but now he’s an MMA fighter and he’s now the head of the estate… “…He was an amusement to me. A nobody. A weak soul who refused to fight back. It was so easy to take advantage. But then my father died, and I was stolen. The family moved on without me. Until I was penniless with no place to go. I returned to the Rose Estate not knowing Callan was the head of it. He’d honed his body and temper in the underground fighting ring....”
Megan: Mine!! This looks great!
Maryse: Oh yes it does!!!!!
- The Right Wish (Once Upon A Rock Star Book 2) by Michelle Mankin <— LIVE!!! SHE USED TO BE A HOOKER ALERT!! “A modern-day retelling of Snow White by New York Times bestselling author Michelle Mankin. Once upon a time with a beautiful hooker who used to be a princess, and a handsome manager for rock stars who is more than he seems.”
- Faith: Wolves of Walker County by Kiki Burrelli <— LIVE!!
- Winter’s Wolf (A Court of Shifters Chronicles Book 1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy <— LIVE!!
- Dementor (Rolling Thunder MC Birmingham Book 1) by Candace Blevin <— LIVE!!
- Wager of the Heart by Suzan Tisdale <— LIVE!!
- The Best Man by Winter Renshaw <— LIVE!!! THE WOMAN OF HIS DREAMS IS MARRYING HIS BEST FRIEND… “…She was my soulmate and this was our life, our beautiful forever … Then I woke up—alone in a hospital room, connected to wires and machines. There was no wife. No kids. Not a single soul waiting for me. That life I dreamt of—never existed. The woman I loved, the woman I knew better than I knew myself—wasn’t real. Until she walked into my life six months later …And it was both the best and worst day of my life because the woman of my dreams—was about to marry my best friend...”
- Rough Love (Screaming Demons MC Book 9) by Summer Cooper and Sienna Chance <— LIVE!!
- Checked Out by Hazel James <— LIVE!!
- Kayley Loring <— MONY IS ENJOYING BOOKS BY THIS AUTHOR!!
Mony: Really enjoying reading Kayley Loring these days – shades of Lauren & Keeland but bit sweeter.
Sleeper (5 stars), Come Back to Bed (4.5 stars ) & The Plus Ones (4 stars) Just what I need right now – lightish, good characters & storylines. Looking forward to Loring’s Back For More – releasing in July. 🙂
Jan: I’ve never even heard of Kayley Loring but I’m going to try these out. On KU too 😀 Thanks Mony.
- FREAK: A Dark Medical Romance by Loki Renard <— LIVE!! “…I was designed for two things: to please men, and to kill them. Now they say I’m too feral. Too much of a freak. Only Doctor Ares thinks I can be saved. He knows how to handle me when I’m out of control. He knows how to soothe me when I’m hurt. He knows how to discipline me when I disobey, and he’s going to teach me how to love…”
- Mine (Beautiful Sinner Series Book 3) by Elena M. Reyes <— LIVE!!
- Blood of Night: A Paranormal Vampire Romance (Kings of Sterling Book 2) by Leeah Taylor <— LIVE!!
- Bully Me Then (Bully Me #3): A Best Friend’s Brother Bully Romance by Lacey Heart <— LIVE!!
- Yours and Mine by Jessy Lin <— LIVE!! LOVE AFTER LOSS!! She’s still grieving her husband and raising their daughter on her own… “…In the years that have since passed, her only focus has been building a good life for herself and her daughter. Relationships of any kind are the furthest thing from her mind, until a chance encounter with a charming stranger results in unexpected sparks of attraction. While the pair are drawn to each other from the moment their eyes meet, they soon learn of a long-hidden secret that intertwines their pasts...”
- Crush the King (A Crown of Shards Novel Book 3) by Jennifer Estep <— RECENT RELEASE AND WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Michele G: I’m here to let fans of the “Crown of Shards” Series know that Crush the King was a good, solid conclusion to the series. I really enjoyed it. I gave it 4 stars because there were a few things that I, personally, would have liked to see her handle a little differently (hence no 5 star rating)…but it was still a wonderful book and conclusion.
- Holding Out for You by Anna Paige <— LIVE!! HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND WAS HER BULLY… “…Ashton Hunter was a complete jerk. And yet, like my brother, everyone loved him. Not me, though. No way. Not after a lifetime of his snide comments and not-so-subtle jabs. Years of treating me like the bratty little sister he barely tolerated. But I refused to let him deter me from seeing my brother. I’d just have to ignore him. Like I always had. Or—more accurately—like I always pretended to...”
- All The Truths: A Dark New Adult Romance (Lies & Truths Duet Book 2) by Rina Kent
- Fastest Girl in Town: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romantic Comedy by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- His Blazing Passion: Paranormal Dragon Shifter Romance (Real Men of Wildridge Book 2) by Celia Kyle and Marina Maddix
- DIRTY DEEDS: A Devil Kings MC Story (The Devil Kings MC Series Book 1) by Nicole James <— LIVE!! THE BIKER & THE JUDGE’S DAUGHTER… “…Kara Harbinger’s only crime is having a court judge for a father. One who just happens to be presiding over the criminal case of the President of the Devil Kings MC. The DKs are about to use the biggest Achilles’ heel he’s got to bend him to their will, to buy his decision, to buy his very soul...”
- Sydney Storm Motorcycle Club Romance Series: The Complete Collection by Nina Levine <— SUPER-BARGAIN SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “…If you like fast-paced, sexy biker romance full of bossy alphas, you’ll love this bestselling series. WARNING: The Storm MC are addictive. Over 800 pages of dirty biker goodness. Find out why readers have fallen in love with USA Today bestselling author Nina Levine’s Storm men! Buy the box set to get seven books you won’t want to put down...”
- The Devil’s Plaything: A Dark Mafia Romance by Dani René <— LIVE! MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! SHE’S OWNED BY THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN COLOMBIA… <— “...Victor Cordero is the devil. Cruel. Sadistic. Heartless. My father stole from him, but papá was stupid. He got caught, and now I’m in trouble…”
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Shirley can’t choose!
I just listened to the sample for both and I’m already hooked! I listened to Jane Doe a few weeks ago and loved it. I can’t decide which one to start first…decisions, decisions!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Checked (Gold Hockey Book 7) by Elise Faber – March 29th 2020
- Unicorn Untamed: A Journey of Messy Self-Discovery by Lynn Reynolds – March 30th 2020
- To Catch a RAT: A techno thriller (Darknet series Book 1) by SJ Grey – March 30th 2020
- Beautifully Cruel by J.T. Geissinger – March 31st 2020
- Badger to the Bone (The Honey Badger Chronicles Book 3) by Shelly Laurenston – March 31st 2020
- Fearless by Ferm Michaels – March 31st 2020
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me Book 6) by Tahereh Mafi – March 31st 2020
- Dear Enemy by Kristen Callihan – March 31st 2020
- Code Name: Hacker (Jameson Force Security Book 4) by Sawyer Bennett – March 31st 2020
- Devoted by Dean Koontz – March 31st 2020
- Mum’s The Word: A forbidden romance inspired by Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice (The Bennet Brothers Book 3) by Staci Hart – March 31st 2020
- Across Eternity: Across Time Series Book 2 by Elizabeth O’Roark – April 1st 2020
- Big Pickle: A Secret Boss Romantic Comedy by JJ Knight – April 1st 2020
- Royally Crushed (Crazy Royal Love Romantic Comedy Book 1) by Melanie Summers – April 3rd 2020
- Envious by Lisa Jackson – April 5th 2020
- Whiskey (Brewed Book 2) by Molly McAdams – April 6th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).