HAPPY FRIDAY BOOK FINDS DAY!!! LOTS that went live over the last 24 hours and a few recommendations that I’m going to pop in, in the next hour or so. 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP for a 3 month free trial!
- Southpaw: an enemies-to-lovers sports romance by Ginger Scott <— LIVE!! GINGER SCOTT’S LATEST! SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH BASEBALL PLAYERS BUT… “…Her dad is the coach of the hometown minor league team. And the hot new lefty who just joined the squad? He’s her brother’s new roommate. This time around, instead of falling for the player, she’s going to use him to get what she wants—the perfect case study for her psychology thesis. No dates. No feelings. Zero extra innings. Simply a business relationship that ends when the season is done or Jensen Hawke is pulled up for prime time...”
- Brutal Ruin: A Dark Reverse Harem Mafia Romance (Beauty & the Bratva Book 2) by Mika Lane <— LIVE!!
- Two Wrongs: A Forbidden Age-gap Romance by Kimberly Carrillo <— LIVE!!! HE WANTS HIS SON’S WIFE FOR HIMSELF… “...I’ve watched her for years without her knowing. In fact, she thinks I hate her. Probably because I’ve worked hard to make her feel unwelcome. Wren knows I don’t want her in my family. At least not as my son’s wife. What she doesn’t know is the reason why. See, I want her for myself. It should be my ring on her finger, not his. When my son betrays her, I’m there to pick up the pieces...”
- Groundball (Vegas Heat: The Expansion Team Book 4) by Lisa Suzanne <— LIVE!! BASEBALL STAR!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!
- Bad Mother by Mia Sheridan <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Michele G: Bad Mother was really good. Some nice twistiness!
- Knight for a Queen: An Interracial Mafia Romance (The International Mafia Series Book 3) by K. Alex Walker <— LIVE!!
- My Daddy Is A Hacker: A Laugh-Out-Loud MM Fluffy Mafia Daddy Romance (Fluffy Protectors Book 3) by Aster Rae <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Home Before Dark: A Novel by Riley Sager <— GHOST/HORROR/PSYCH-THRILLER!!! ON SALE TODAY!
Tasha J: Home Before Dark is also super engrossing …I loved it, but I do love mysteries and I’m somewhat easily spooked.
…It’s one you don’t wanna put down. Jaw dropping moments. Really, really hit the spot!
- SEALed by a Kiss (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray <— LIVE!! EX-NAVY SEAL & MAFIA DRAMA! “…My hot ex-Navy SEAL neighbor thinks I’m harmless and beautiful. Little does he know that a Vegas mafia kingpin is after me.”
- Declan: A Reverse Age Gap, Single-Parent Romance by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!!
- The Taken One (Falcon Falls Security) by Brittney Sahin <— LIVE!! HE ONCE BROKE HER HEART & NOW SHE NEEDS HIS HELP!
- Dark Healing Blind Justice (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Book 71) by I. T. Lucas <— LIVE!!
- Her Males (The Female Book 2) by Invi Wright <— LIVE!!!
- Angel of Redemption by J.A. Little <— ANSWER TO A RECENT READER QUESTION & NATASHA 5-STARRED IT!!
Natasha: 5 staring this- I usually don’t like really long books, I find they can’t keep my attention however this one did!! ❤️
- Fated to the Alphas: Shifter Romance Collection by Lola Gabriel and Juniper Hart <— SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK BUNDLE!!
- Boss Without Benefits: A Bad Dog Novel (The McGuire Brothers Book 1) by Lili Valente <— LIVE!!! SHE THINKS HE’S THE ONE UNTIL SHE REALIZES HE’S HER BOSS! “…Last night, I met the funniest, sexiest single dad on the planet. I also managed to get into the kind of co-ed naked trouble with him that involved a nurse, a shotgun, a feral turkey, and a pair of pliers. But all’s well that ends well, and we already have plans to meet up again. It’s early days, but I’m already thinking Drew might be The One. Then I show up to my new nanny gig and who steps out on the front porch, holding the cutest little redhead in the world? Yep, that’s right. Drew is Andrew McGuire, my new boss, and he’s not about to date the nanny...”
- Hollow Court (The Lochlann Deception Book 1) by Robin D. Mahle and Elle Madison <— LIVE!!
- Dante: A Dark Mafia, Enemies to Lovers Romance (Chicago Ruthless Book 1) by Sadie Kincaid <— LIVE!! MAFIA ROMANCE!! A DEBT SHE DOESN’T OWE! “...I hate him because he has taken the only thing I have left in this miserable world – my freedom. He has chained me to him because of a debt that I don’t owe. I just have the misfortune to share the bloodline of the man who does. And now I’m trapped in his gilded cage and the only thing I have left to do is run. And I try. I really do. But he is everywhere. Suffocating. All consuming. Intoxicating...”
- Waiting For You by Cora Rose <— LIVE!!
- Ruin (A Flawed Series Book 1) by Auryn Hadley and Kitty Cox <— LIVE!!
- The Right Move (Windy City #2) by Liz Tomforde <— PRITI FOUND US THIS ONE!!
Priti: Check out The Right Move (windy city #2) by Liz Tomforde. It is a standalone best friends brother/sports romance with fake dating, and a grumpy/sunshine dynamic.
Tomforde is definitely an author to look out for! The first book (Mile high) is a good read too but this one is ‘perfection’.
- Bosshole Lawyer: A Dad’s Best Friend, Forced Proximity Romance by Bella Brandon <— LIVE!!
- Hello Billionaire by Kelsie Hoss <— SINGLE MOM & HE’S HER NEW BOSS! “…When my friend gets me an interview with her boss for an interior design job, I think things are finally looking up. That is until I door ding his Tesla and yell at my kids on the phone during the interview. (For the record, running out of peanut butter does NOT count as an “emergency.”). But for some reason… he offers me the job. As a boss, Gage Griffen is intense, driven, and demanding. But under his layers of Armani and grumpy exterior, he’s also generous, kind, and treats my kids the way I wish their dad would…“
- Natasha Madison <— KATHY RECOMMENDS THIS AUTHOR!!
Kathy: Natasha Madison is now on KU! I have every book and if you love sport romances, her hockey books are amazing!!
- The Firebrand (The Blood Coven Series Book 1) <— MIXED BREED VAMPIRE KIDNAPS HER (SHE HAS CANCER!!) & BRINGS HER TO HIS REALM (today’s newsletter sponsor) “...Braelyn takes a shortcut through an alley musing about what she can’t have. A new job. Adventure. A cancer-free brain. Instead, she writes for a paranormal tabloid. No, she doesn’t believe such nonsense, but she’s heading to Cleveland on assignment. Oh, and her tumor is back. Then… Rein kidnaps her and takes her to his realm, igniting a fiery romance…”
- Brewing Sunshine: a Steamy Small Town Romance (Brothers Three Orchard Book 1) by Taryn Quinn <— LIVE!!
- A Governess to Protect (Love’s Addiction Book 2) by Marie Higgins <— LIVE!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Knot All That Glitters (Slate City Omegaverse) by Devyn Sinclair <— LIVE!!! THE PACK WANTS ONLY HER… (P.S. CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE) “…Every step carefully curated to make sure my family stays at the top, in the spotlight, and in power. Of course, I will be their dutiful Omega daughter. That was before I got trapped in a closet with an Alpha whose scent made me want to misbehave. And before I found out that he’s my new bodyguard. His pack smells like paradise, drowns me with passion, and doesn’t care about my family’s plans. They only want me...”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- A Girl Called Samson: A Novel by Amy Harmon | Apr 1, 2023
- When Fate Was Rewritten (The London Duet #2) by A. Amaro | Apr 1, 2023
- Stars At Dusk (The Sable Riders Book 2) by Sky Gold | Apr 1, 2023
- I’ll Stop the World: A Novel by Lauren Thoman | Apr 1, 2023
- Fools in Love (Fun For the Holidays) by J. Sterling | Apr 1, 2023
- Stars At Dusk (The Sable Riders Book 2) by Sky Gold | Apr 1, 2023
- When Fate Was Rewritten by A. Amaro | Apr 1, 2023
- The Rules of Dating My Best Friend’s Sister by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward | Apr 2, 2023
- The End of Me: A Decker Family Novel (The Downfall of Us Book 1) by Claudia Burgoa | Apr 3, 2023
- Those Savage Stars (Star Kissed Book 1) by Cameo Renae | Apr 3, 2023
- Travis by Mia Sheridan | Apr 3, 2023
- Shoulder the Skye (Skye Druids Book 2) by Donna Grant | Apr 4, 2023
- What the Hex by Jessica Clare | Apr 4, 2023
- The Do-Over: A Novel by Suzanne Park | Apr 4, 2023
- Day Break by Jill Sanders | Apr 4, 2023
- Romantic Comedy: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld | Apr 4, 2023
- Beautiful Thorns (Boys of Bellerose Book 4) by Jaymin Eve and Tate James | Apr 4, 2023
- The Tryst: A Single Dad/Forbidden Romance Standalone (The Virgin Society Book 2) by Lauren Blakely | Apr 5, 2023
- Freeing Sully: Prequel to FOR THE LOVE OF COWBOY by Melissa Foster | Apr 5, 2023
- If This Is Love by Jewel E. Ann | Apr 6, 2023
- Coach by Devney Perry | Apr 6, 2023
- The Summer We Fell by Elizabeth O’Roark | Apr 6, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
As a fellow mystery enthusiast, I completely understand where you’re coming from! There’s something about a good whodunit that just keeps you on the edge of your seat, and “Home Before Dark” sounds like it definitely fits the bill. It’s always great to hear that a book is engrossing, especially when it’s a genre you love. And I have to say, I’m a little jealous that you got to experience being spooked by it! That feeling of unease mixed with excitement is what makes reading thrillers so fun. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this book – I think I might just have to add it to my own reading list!
Agreed! Would love to hear some of your favorite mysteries, I’m always on a search for more.
On the topic of mysteries… has anyone watched 1899 on Netflix? I finished it yesterday. I didn’t expect the ending of season one. It’s twisty and you never know what’s real and what’s not! I like shows that keep me guessing and this one definitely kept me guessing.
I tried watching it because everyone says how CRAZY of a mind-bender this series is!! But… I kept falling asleep. I think it’s the lull of the boat? LOL!
Maybe I need to give it another try.
I still have a couple more of Riley Sager’s books to catch up on, but I really loved The Last Time I Lied. I think even more than Home Before Dark. And The House Across the Lake, loved that one too. Survive the Night was meh for me. Can’t wait for his new release in June- I know I always see people who love his work or hate it, but it’s fun for me. Lol
I started watching School Spirits on Paramount+ because I’m in a reading funk so I’ve been watching a lot. And, I’m surprise by how much I like it. I only watched 2 episodes, but I read the play by play of the rest bc I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. Also completely caught up with Ted Lasso, love that show. I’d like to watch Yellowjackets, but I don’t wanna pay for Showtime. Sigh*
Oh, and I watched the movie Uncharted on Netflix over the weekend, that was awesome.
School Spirits looks good to me too. I know it won’t be scary, but I like the feel of the previews I’ve watched. 🙂
I’ve not watched Ted Lasso or Yellowjackets yet… that one looks creeeeepy!
I do have Showtime through Paramount+ (so maybe you have it too, Tasha?)
That’s like me and M. Night Shyamalan.
LOVE all of his movies… even the not-so-highly-rated… I always remember them. Always unique and interesting and twisty.