HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! Yes. It’s Friday. 😉 I’m still working on today’s list (have quite a few reader recommendations to add still), but today’s Friday Finds list is already loaded in awesome-sounding new releases.
AND!! Make sure to check this super-fun post out. We’ve got a playlist, a personal note from the author, and everything!!
- Jennifer L. Armentrout’s “From Blood And Ash” is LIVE & we’ve got fun details, an excerpt + two giveaways! <— She’s today’s newsletter sponsor, and we have TWO prize packs that we are giving away!!! You should see the size of her latest release in print. IT’S AWESOME!!! 😀
ALSO!!! APRIL’S AMAZON FIRST READS are up (thank you for reminding us, Tasha!!!) And omg THREE of them sound SO freaking good right now, and right up my alley. Okay wait. For me it’s definitely between “What We Forgot to Bury” and “Stories We Never Told“. I’m stuck trying to choose. I want to read them both right now, equally.
Tasha J: Help! I’m having so much trouble deciding today. I’m looking at Kindle Firsts and What We Forgot to Bury sounds soooo juicy. I want to devour it. Stories We Never Told sounds mind bending and possibly will push on the emotions, The Girl Beneath the Sea also sounds like the perfect thriller read. What to choose?? Omg and Book of the Months picks are worse. I’m loving the sound of 4 more than 1… will ask opinions on those too, cuz why not? 😜
Maryse: OMG three of them sound SO freaking good right now. Exactly the ones you love, I love!!! I can’t choose.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- STILL ON ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Don’t forget this wonderful free program Audible just started for children while schools are closed!! 😀 Free stories for kids of ALL ages (and multiple languages to choose from). This is so fantastic. No membership required, you can start listening to these audiobooks for free right now! ➔ https://stories.audible.com/start-listen
- Southern Storms: A Small Town Standalone Romance by Brittany Cherry <— LIVE!!! Brittainy C. Cherry’s LATEST WENT LIVE EARLY!!! She’s starting over and fell for the black sheep of her new town… “…After leaving the city life behind to escape my loveless marriage, I moved to small town Havenbarrow for a fresh start. What I didn’t expect was to find myself drawn to the town’s black sheep. They called him troubled. Cold. A man with a dark past…”
Teri: I’m in! Lol, WOW, what a cover!!!
Viki: I am reading this right now. Yes!
- Across Eternity: Across Time Series Book 2 by Elizabeth O’Roark <— LIVE!!!! DUET CONCLUSION and so many in our crew LOVE this series!!! “…The exciting conclusion to Across Time!“
“In Across Time, it’s 1938 and a young French farmer has found a woman hiding in his barn…the exact kind of woman he’s protecting his sister from…”
- A Fairbanks Affair: A tired-of-being-a-virgin, personal ad romance (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 3) by Katy Regnery <— ALASKA ROMANCE ALERT!! Mony enjoyed it!
Mony: Just finished A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good #3) by Katy Regnery. Cute little book between an Alaskan businessman and a NYC exec. Slow at beginning but as it unfolds, characters& dialogue thoughtful & mature.
- Followers: A Novel by Megan Angelo <— IT’S ON SALE YOU GUYSSSSS!!! I JUST ONE-CLICKED!!! OOOOOOOOH THIS ONE SOUNDS SOCIALLY CRAZY!!! 😀 “...Orla meets Floss—a striving, wannabe A-lister—who comes up with a plan for launching them both into the high-profile lives they dream about. So what if Orla and Floss’s methods are a little shady—and sometimes people get hurt? Their legions of followers can’t be wrong. Thirty-five years later, in a closed California village where government-appointed celebrities live every moment of the day on camera, a woman named Marlow discovers a shattering secret about her past. Despite her massive popularity—twelve million loyal followers—Marlow dreams of fleeing the corporate sponsors who would do anything to keep her on-screen…”
Misty: Currently reading Followers by Megan Angelo.
Tasha J: Followers …that 1 was on my tbr …Sounds good!
- Legacy of Lies (Empire of Lies Book 3) Kindle Edition by Whitney G. <— LIVE!!! WHITNEY G. TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT!!
- Taboo Cowboy: A Secret Baby Ranch Western Romance (Rainbow Canyon Cowboys Book 1) by KC Crowne
- Seduced in Salem (Casters and Claws Book 2) by Milly Taiden
- The Indigo Girl: A Novel by Natasha Boyd <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE BY NATASHA BOYD SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
Jessica: I absolutely loved INDIGO GIRL. I go to Charleston often, and it was *such* a fascinating look into the city’s history. Love love loved it…smart, romantic, and wrenching all at once. Highly recommend!
- Big Pickle: A Secret Boss Romantic Comedy by JJ Knight <— LIVE!!! SHE’S RUNNING HIS DELI!!! “…They call me Big Pickle. It’s not what you think. (Although that’s true too.) I happen to be the oldest Pickle in the family deli business. And we have the best salami. Take that one however you like. But when my father announces the franchise will go to the most profitable of the three brothers, I learn that even though I’m the eldest Pickle, I’m dead last. I hightail it to Texas to see what’s happened to my restaurant, only to find a sassy little spitfire named Nova Strong in charge...”
- Big-Hearted Cowboy (The Buckskin Brotherhood Book 2) by Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Ronan: An Alpha Bear Shifter MC Romance (New Law MC Book 1) by Hope Ford
- Opposites Attract: His Country Doctor (The Journal of Medical Romances Book 1) by Lucy McConnell and Hannah Peterson PA-C
- Regretting You: A Dark College Bully Romance (A Blackthorn Elite Novel Book 4) by J.L. Beck and C. Hallman <— LIVE!!! HE ALWAYS LOVED HER UNTIL HE WANTED TO DESTROY HER… “…Once upon a time she was my sister’s best friend. I’d always wanted her to be mine, that is until the night everything changed and my love morphed into pure hatred. Now I’m a vile bastard with a chip on his shoulder. Cruel black hate is all I know. My only focus *ucking my way through Blackthorn’s elite women and partying. Then she shows up at Blackthorn. She’s different now, quiet and reserved, but just as beautiful as she was the day she disappeared. One look and my focus changes. I decided then that my time for revenge is now. No way does she get to enjoy herself...”
- All The Wrong Reasons: A Serendipity Falls Novel by Erin Bevan
- Wicked Liars: A High School Bully Romance (Windsor Academy Book 1) by Laura Lee <— LIVE!!! THEY WANT TO MAKE HER LIFE A LIVING HELL… “…Liars. Every last one of them. The kings and queens of my new high school. The father and stepmother I never knew. Each has more wealth and privilege than I could’ve ever imagined. Each has a pile of wicked dirty secrets they’d do anything to protect. These people have grown accustomed to getting what they want and what they want is to make my life a living hell. Too bad for them, you can’t break someone who’s already broken…”
- Love, Marriage, and Other Disasters: A funny, sweet, passionate love story. by Shilpa Suraj
- Searching For Eden: A Love and Justice Novel by Kimberly Ford
- Free Me by Grahame Claire <— LIVE!!! IT STARTED WITH A PARKING TICKET… “...It started with a parking ticket . . .Who knew helping her out of that one little slip of paper would turn my world upside down? I don’t do commitment. Yet I c an’t seem to stay away from her. And that’s a problem. Because when there’s feelings involved, somebody always gets hurt. She’s hiding something. I know it…“
- Til Death Do Us Part: A Dark Russian Mafia Romance (Kornilov Bratva Duet Book 2) by Nicole Fox
- ONE IN A MELON (The Way To A Man’s Heart Book 7) by Frankie Love
- Easy This Time: A Boudreaux Universe Novel by JH Croix
- Boss of Me: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Aubrey Wright <— LIVE!!! SHE ALWAYS CRUSHED ON HIM.. AND NOW OOOOOPS!!! “...I’m the idiot that agreed to let him stay at my house. I was doing an excellent “ish” job of minding my business, until I walked in on him in the shower. We agreed. Just once. Screw my broken heart. I can keep it casual. His charm and big stick aren’t fooling anyone. Just when my hatred was subsiding. He secretly becomes my boss. Guess I’ll hide this baby bump a little longer.….”
- Their Vegas Gamble: A British Billionaire Romance Duet (The Cocktail Girls) by Tracy Lorraine
- Royally Crushed (Crazy Royal Love Romantic Comedy Book 1) by Melanie Summers
- Rixon Raiders: The Collection by L A Cotton <— SPORTS ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
Sheila: Love this series!
Jami: Omg, these books are so good. Some of her best work to me. So excited for book 3. L.A. Cotton writes some of the best sport romances to me.. Love them.
Vicci: I have many favorite sports Romance books. The Trouble with you definitely makes the Top 5 of my list.
Kerri: Love, love, love LA Cotton’s books and this new series is in my opinion her best writing to date. QB1 stole my heart❤️. I’m a big sports romance fan
- The Sins of Lord Easterbrook by Madeline Hunter <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE & JAN IS ENJOYING IT!
Jan: FLT: ‘Silence. A dark, calm centre absorbing chaos into its stillness.’ from The Sins of Lord Easterbrook by Madeline Hunter.
Ha ha ha. It’s an unusual opening for a historical romance. But Lord Easterbrook has spent some time in the Far East, where he was taught how to meditate.
I’m 15% in and enjoying it so far. I just read the first 3 books in the series, and 4 starred all three. This is #4 and looking good 😀
- Sam’s Folly by Carmen DeSousa <— ALASKA ROMANCE ALERT!! NANCY ENJOYED THIS ONE!!
Nancy: Another Alaskan Book for the list: Sam’s Folly by Carmen DeSousa. My Review Below:
Sam’s Folly is the 1st book in the Midnight Sons Series. Five brothers risking their lives to rescue those caught in the death grip of the Alaska wilderness. Each book in the series is about a different brother and the woman they lose their hearts to. These man and woman are as tough as the Land of the Midnight Sun. The first book is about Sam Belgarde, who is the oldest brother and in charge of his family’s company, Search and Rescue Alaska.
Nora Molina has come to Alaska to runaway. Her best hope to escape without a passport is Alaska. Being a native of Argentina, Nora is accustomed to harsh winters and high elevation. She is determined to lose herself in the wilderness. Unfortunately, the very man whom she is running from, has hired the best tracker in all Alaska and his search dogs. Sam’s reluctant to take the job, but since his family’s company is in financial trouble and the money offered is substantial he takes the job.
Once Sam realizes that the very man who hired him to find his fiancee, is the reason Nora is running. Sam decides that maybe he will try to keep Nora for his very own. Sam has trust issues, but nothing to the trust issues of Nora Molina. This proves to make a very interesting story.
- Beyond the Horizon: An age gap romance by Bea Paige <— AGE GAP ROMANCE RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Nancy: Also, I wanted to read something other than Alaska, just for a change. Amd since I’m running out of days to pick my March book from the Kindle Lending Library.
So, in Maryse’s New Releases I saw: BEYOND THE HORIZON by Bea Paige. It caught my interest as an age gap romance. And to be honest “the cover”! I started it last night & the writing is beautiful. I felt I was right there on the beach. I needed that after freezing in Alaska!
- French Kiss by Stacy Travis <— LIVE!!! FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS!! “…It didn’t take a medical degree to know Maddox had Wrong Guy written all over him. And I’d know. I always go for those cocky, gorgeous types that live to break hearts. That’s why I’m keeping my head down and my mind on medicine. To complicate matters, his roommate is my best friend. Josh is always happy to remind me what bad news Maddox is. To make me laugh. To be there for me no matter what. To prevent me from getting my heart crushed. Even if that means flying to Paris. And showing me exactly what I’ve been missing...”
- Smooth Talking Stranger: A Novel (Travis Book 3) by Lisa Kleypas <— JULIEO SAYS THERE’S A SUPER-HOT SCENE!!
JulieO: SMOOTH TALKING STRANGER is my favorite. … The sex scene in the parking garage is hottttt!
- A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies by Christina Lee <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…The last thing Emerson Rose expects is to fall for his best friend, Rhys, especially since he’s never been attracted to a man before. Everything in his life is already complicated enough. He’s put his own future on hold to raise his two younger siblings, and confusing feelings for the guy who always has his back muddy the waters even more. But then something astonishing happens. For one perfect moment, he thinks Rhys might feel the same—only to have his world come crashing down around him a second time…”
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Jane Doe: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone <— THE HEROINE IS A SOCIOPATH!!! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR TOO!!!
I listened to Jane Doe a few weeks ago and loved it. I can’t decide which one to start first…decisions, decisions!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Envious by Lisa Jackson – April 5th 2020
- Whiskey (Brewed Book 2) by Molly McAdams – April 6th 2020
- Hate to Date You (Dating Book 4) by Monica Murphy – April 7th 2020
- The Book of Lost Friends: A Novel by Lisa Wingate – April 7th 2020
- Something She’s Not Telling Us: A Novel by Darcey Bell – April 7th 2020
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires: A Novel by Grady Hendrix – April 7th 2020
- Chosen Ones by Veronica Roth – April 7th 2020
- Ruthless Gods: A Novel (Something Dark and Holy Book 2) by Emily A. Duncan – April 7th 2020
- Redhead by the Side of the Road: A novel by Anne Tyler – April 7th 2020
- Always Enough (Meet Me in Montana Book 2) by Kelly Elliott – April 7th 2020
- More of You (A Love You More Rock Star Romance Book 2) by Laura Pavlov – April 7th 2020
- Scoring Off The Ice (Ice Kings) by Stacy Lynn – April 7th 2020
- Afterlife by Julia Alvarez – April 7th 2020
- Crave by Tracy Wolff – April 7th 2020
- The Rogue by J.R. Ward – April 13th 2020
- Born of Mist and Legend (Highland Legends Book 3) by Kat Bastion – April 13th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).