<— P.S. This one’s been getting tons of love and I just received even more recommendations for it (and Jewel E. Ann is one of my FAVORITES). UPDATE!! Not sure what happened to the ebook in the last day, but only print book is available right now??
P.P.S. Also don’t forget:
The “Amazon First Reads” choices are up for April!! I chose “The Overdue Life of Amy Byler”. 😀 I mean… there are books on the book cover so, ya know. 😉 MINE!! I already like the heroine’s style. *snort*
AND!! Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! I dunno if I read when it was “ending” wrong or if Amazon just extended it, but the Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Good Mr. King by Aidèe Jaimes <— JUST WENT LIVE, it’s super-bargain priced & ohhhhhhhh my… total blurb jolt!! One of his employees is crushing on him… but there’s a twist… 😛 Tee hee!!! “…imagine my surprise when I get a drunken e-mail from an employee I’ve never met, containing not one, but dozens of erotic stories all starring yours truly. And in every one of them I’m a submissive. I should let it go, but I can’t. This woman needs to learn, John King gets spanked by no one…” AND we’re having a giveaway!! Just comment on this post to enter: ➔ Good Mr. King is live, and we have a “fun facts” and a guest post by the author to celebrate!!
- Fate’s Falling (Satan’s Sinners MC Book 8) by Colbie Kay <— LIVE!!
- The Blushing Harlot (When the Wallflowers were Wicked Book 4) by Merry Farmer <— LIVE!!
- Under the Same Roof: A Sweet Small-Town Romance by M.K. Lansbury <— LIVE!!
- Bossy Bastard: A Romance Anthology <— LIVE!!! BOSSY ALPHAS ALERT!! Ten incredible authors bringing you brand new, unique, never before released stories. Featuring ‘Bossy’ men that fight for the women of their dreams, each of these irresistible stories will have you craving for more.
- Daisy Jones & The Six: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— Steph N gives it 5 STARS!
Steph N: I read Daisy Jones and the Six this past week and had to wait for them to buy that one. It was worth the few week wait. 5 star read for me! It was written so differently, like an interview. I first started reading it and I saw that and I was like, ut oh but was pretty quicky drawn into the story.
- Filthy Rich Boys: A Reverse Harem High School Bully Romance (Rich Boys of Burberry Prep Book 1) by C.M Stunich <— RECENT RELEASE BULLY BOOK ALERT!! Tessa went CRAZY for this one (and can’t stop thinking about it)
Tessa: Remember that book I laughed at the extreme title, reverse harem, bully, blah, blah… and then said I’m definitely reading it? GAH! I can’t stop thinking about it, especially that ending. It doesn’t end on a CH, but it’s the end of her first year at the academy, but that end. Filthy Rich Boys by CM Stunich. If Grey read RH, I’d be pushing this book so much.
The bullying and the story and then that ending. GAH! SOOOO GOOOD!
Grey: Tessa…I’m thinking you’ve mentioned the word bully twice in the comment section and directly said my name…it’s like catnip. I’m feeling a little faint, I might have a fever, I think I need to be excused from work.
- The Girl He Used to Know: A Novel by Tracey Garvis Graves <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!! MONA LOVED IT!!
Mona: I just finished The Girl He Used to Know … and wow! This story is about Annika and Jonathan. It is a second chance romance and goes back and forth between present and past and gives both POVs.
The clincher is Annika has autism spectrum disorder. I love books by Tracey Garvis-Graves! You have to read this book!
- Atlas Lost by Alaska Angelini <— LIVE!!
- Garrett (Dark Water Security Book 2) by Madison Quinn <— LIVE!!
- Loving Disaster (Bookworms & Alphas Book 3) by Alex L. Michaels <— LIVE!!
- Naked Love by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN BINGE-READ ALERT!! So many here loved THIS recent release and I’m still getting recommendations for it!
Christina: Binge read Naked Love by Jewel E Ann!! One of my favourite authors and she didn’t disappoint. Loved the book.
Melinda: I just finished Naked Love by Jewel E. Ann. I loooveed it. Really enjoyable and so funny. New book boyfriend Jake. Whose a Vegan. A fighter, owns a restaurant and a chef. Def worth a read.
MichelleS: Melinda / I just finished Naked Love too! Loved it. Funny & romantic, and super likable characters. Even with all her insecurities.
Robyn: Just thought I’d stop and in and tell you all you need to read Naked Love by Jewel E Ann. I haven’t stopped laughing since I started the book and I’m not even halfway yet. This book is exquisitely hilarious and I don’t think I can stop even to make dinner!
- The Magnolia Chronicles: Adventures in Modern Dating by Kate Canterbary <— RECENT RELEASE & IT’S HILARIOUS ALERT!!! Jan is enjoying it!
Jan: BTW, I started the new Kate Canterbary book and it’s hilarious. I didn’t really enjoy the last book I read about the melodrama of online dating apps, but this one is really good so far. Such funny conversations with guys who only want to get into her pants.
- Author Giana Darling <— Tracey recommends this author BIG TIME!!
Tracey: If anyone is looking for an amazing author I highly recommend Giana Darling. She has written one of the best MC series out there (The Fallen Men) and her other series . . The Evolution of Sin and Enthralled. . . there are just no words. Her writing is brilliant and the hero’s are totally ALPHA/DOMINANT HOT. I have NEVER recommended an author before, however, given Giana’s books have not been mentioned on this Blog, I feel like your readers are missing out.
- LOVE PARANORMAL?? Tessa has her “BEST OF MARCH” list chosen (although she can’t choose the actual “best-best”. 😉
Tessa: Okay, best of March time! Mine is hard to choose because the 4 that stood out, while three are PNR, are just so different.
Year One: Chronicles of The One, Book 1 by Nora Roberts was so intense. Amy, read this series when the whole thing is released! It’s intense the same way that Until the End of the World was, but not zombies, just Apocolypse with fairies, witches, and all.
Fairy’s Touch (Legion of Angels Book 7) by Ella Summers – continues the series. If you haven’t read it, and like pnr/ fantasy, go read it.
Broken Wings: A Dark High School Romance (Dark Legacy Book 1) by Jaymin Eve and Tate James – OMG this book was my fantasy mix. Bully book with James’ great plot and story telling with Eve’s wonderful character writing. *thunks* Not reverse harem! Just bully book with great characters. GREY! FYI! It’s KU!
Wild Country (World of the Others, The Book 2) by Anne Bishop – HOLY CRAP! This one was so full of tension and worry, happy moments, humor, and hope, and just so MUCH. This had all the greatness that was in The Others books but in one package. Also, it does correlate a bit with parts that happened in The Others series, and mentions or relates to people from that series in a way that really impacted the plot of both this book and the Others series.
- Fade (Book Two ) by Ashley Munoz <— LIVE!! IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM TOGETHER!! Can be read as a standalone but has the characters from book #1… “…Jackson Tate and I are over. Done. Finished. Then again, how do you end something that never really started?
Now, three months later we’re being thrown back together for the sake of an investigation and forced to coexist. I thought falling in love with someone who didn’t want to be loved was hard but going into witness protection with the man who ignorantly took my heart? Yeah, that was going to be impossible…”
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Fallen Princess (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club Book 10) by Chantal Fernando – April 8th 2019
- FOK (Wall Street Royals) by Tara Sue Me – April 9th 2019
- Tempting the Heiress (The Heiress Duet Book 2) by Nana Malone – April 9th 2019
- Dare to Love (Pride Oregon Book 5) by Jill Sanders – April 9th 2019
- Cipher: A Demonica Underworld Novella by Larissa Ione – April 9th 2019
- Crazy For Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 5) by Lexi Ryan – April 9th 2019
- Repeat by Kylie Scott – April 9th 2019
- A Single Kiss by W. Winters – April 9th 2019
- Snitches Get Stitches (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 8) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 9th 2019
- Love, Again by L.P. Dover – April 9th 2019
- Meet Cute by Helena Hunting – April 9th 2019
- Mated to the Reaper by Alexa Riley – April 10th 2019
- Easy Love: A Modern Romance by Piper Lawson – April 12th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).