HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS & HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND EVERYONE!! 😀 It’s time for me to round up all of the weekend goodies, and already, right off the bat, we have 6 books by our favorite authors that just went live over the last day or two!! HOLY. MOLY!!!!!!
<— P.S. That one to the left is #2 on all of Amazon Kindle right now. 😳 🥰
Natasha: I read Devney Perry and Jewel E. Ann last night and this morning! Both were fab
P.P.S. Look what I did/WE did yesterday. A HUGE AMAZING LIST!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP for a 3 month free trial!
- The Tryst: A Single Dad/Forbidden Romance Standalone (The Virgin Society Book 2) by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!! LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST!! HER ONE NIGHT STAND ENDS UP BEING HER EX’S DAD!! “…I should stay far away from the commanding business mogul. But my ex and I are planning a charity fundraiser that involves late nights at his dad’s penthouse in Manhattan. Nights where he can’t stop looking at me with desire in his eyes that matches my own…”
- Where You Should Be (The Berotte Family Book 13) by Monica Walters <— LIVE!!
- Daddy Undercover (The Forbidden Attraction) by Lydia Hall <— LIVE!!
- Vengeful King (Corrupt Kingdom Book 3) by Sophie Winters <— LIVE!!
- Unlawful Men Series by Jodi Ellen Malpas <— KIMBERLY SAYS THIS IS RE-READ GOOD!!
Kimberly: Jodi Ellen Malpas unlawful men series. Rereading 1st three books going into the new fourth book aanndd just found out there is going to be a fifth book!!! Love her!!!
- Touch of Death: A Fantasy Gods and Monsters Romance (Tempting the Fates Book 2) by Alice Wilde <— LIVE!!
- Forgiving the Dragon (Winged Mountain Book 3) by Ruby Shae <— LIVE!!
- Freeing Sully: Prequel to FOR THE LOVE OF COWBOY by Melissa Foster <— LIVE!! PREQUEL!! “…FREEING SULLY and FOR THE LOVE OF WHISKEY are part of The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Redemption Ranch series, a small-town, big-family collection of standalone romance novels featuring fiercely loyal, insanely sexy bikers who give horses—and people—a second chance. All Whiskey novels are written to stand alone, so dive right in and buckle up for a wild ride in Hope Valley, CO, as these big-hearted badasses and their sassy sisters wrangle in their forever loves. No cliffhangers, no cheating, and breathtaking happily ever afters…”
- Ripped: An MM Age Gap Romance (Mars Fitness Book 1) by Linden Bell <— LIVE!!
- Trained for Service: A Dark Captive Romance by Aspen Campbell <— LIVE!!
- Ruin (Dark Seasons: Foolish Kingdoms Book 2) by Natalia Jaster <— LEIGH-ANN MADE ME LAUGH WITH HER COMMENT!! 😉
Leigh-Ann: Reading Ruin by Natalia Jaster it’s about as as feck court jester who has a wicked wicked tounge and knows how to use it!!!
- Wild Goose Chase (Palm Island Book 4) by K.M. Neuhold <— LIVE!!
- Deceptive Promises (Cider Falls Shifters Book 5) by R. E. Butler <— LIVE!!
- If This Is Love by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN’S LATEST IS LIVE!! THE MAN SHE LOVES IS MARRYING THE WOMAN SHE HATES!! “…With the first glimpse of freedom from my pathetic excuse for a father, I imagine a future with Milo. I dream of the day when we won’t have to hide our feelings. But Milo has a secret. He is not free. The man I love is marrying the woman I hate…”
Amy: I love Jewel E. Ann. This book was fantastic!
Maryse: YAY!! Thank you Amy! I had no doubt. Jewel E. Ann’s books always rock my world!!
Lisa: A big huge YES for Jewel E. Ann’s latest – If This Is Love. It is most definitely angsty, moreso than some of her latest releases. Although, maybe I take that back thinking about her prior book, Before Us. Well never no mind. It was truly fantastic. I’m not a cowboy romance person, but that doesn’t matter, as this just happens to be set on a “farm” with a cowboy character.
- Coach by Devney Perry <— DEVNEY PERRY’S LATEST IS LIVE!! FOOTBALL STAR THAT SHE ONCE LOVED… “...Avoiding him was easy when the only place I saw his face was on ESPN—and a remote control could fix that problem. Except my boss just hired Ford as the new head coach for the Treasure State Wildcats. Not only will I be stuck watching him on the sidelines this season, but avoiding him will be impossible now that we’re working together...”
Kathy: Looking forward to reading Devney Perry’s Coach which is out…
- The Renegade: A Reverse Age Gap Fling to Forever Romance (The Intelligence Unit Book 5) by Kimberly Kincaid <— LIVE!!
- Westin’s Prince (Shadow Elite Book 4) by Jocelynn Drake <— LIVE!!
- Stroke of Fortune: A Dark Mafia Fated Mates Paranormal Romance (Syndicate Masters: Midwest) by Delta James <— LIVE!!
- The Summer We Fell by Elizabeth O’Roark <— ELIZABETH O’ROARK’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! FORBIDDEN ROMANCE ALERT!! HER BOYFRIEND’S BEST FRIEND “…He was my boyfriend’s best friend—and the bane of my existence. I wanted to hate Luke Taylor. I did hate him. I just never hated him enough. Now, a decade later, tragedy has brought us back to the place where it all happened—my best times, and my worst. Our lives have changed, but that pull between us is just as strong as ever. Only this time, it’s more dangerous too…”
Mary Ann: I already downloaded Elizabeth O’Roark. When there are so many book releases, I can’t keep up!
- The Love Wager by Lynn Painter <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! JULIE IS ENJOYING IT!!
Julie: Started the Love Wager and really enjoying it so far.
Kathy: Riggs by Sawyer Bennett. Last book in the series. Sorry for it to end!
Nancy: I love the Arizona Vengeance series and so far Legend is my favorite character. In real life I’m a Detroit Red Wings fan and my favorite player was Pavel Datsyuk.
Kim: I adore Sawyer’s Cold Fury and Arizona Vengeance series equally so Rafe was an amazing read! IRL, Tyler Seguin is easy on the eyes 🙂
- Damaged Grumpy Daddy: An Enemies To Lovers Romance by Blair Brown <— LIVE!!
- Grumpy Orc Boss: A Monster Romantic Comedy by Zora Black <— LIVE!!
- Empire of Lust: A Dark Mafia Romance (Torrio Empire Book 1) by J.L. Beck <— LIVE!! HER BEST FRIEND’S FATHER!! “…Ruthless billionaire. Dangerous villain. My best friend’s father. At twenty one I gave up hope that he would ever notice me. He’s twenty years older than me, and an arms dealer for the mob. The smart choice would be to forget he ever existed...”
- One Night With The Grump Next Door: A Brothers Best Friend Enemies To Lovers Romance by Cheryl Lux <— LIVE!!
- Fallen King (Moon Lake Protectors) by Kat Bammer <— LIVE!!
- Lies like Rubies, Part One: A Dark, Reverse Harem, Mafia Romance (Savage Jewels Book 2) by Poppy Jacobson <— LIVE!!
- Stars on Fire: A Spectacular Starlit Romance (The Sable Riders Book 1) by Sky Gold <— TODAY’S NEWSLETTER SPONSOR!! HE DOESN’T DO “FOREVER”—> TWO BOOKS in the “Sable Riders Series” by Sky Gold are live & we have Fun Facts about the book, the author + a $50 gift card giveaway!
“…He’s lethal, wraithlike, a warrior who lives in the shadows, the hidden inferno amongst the stars.
She’s driven, heart-felt and unrelenting, with an allure that entices him from the twilight.
He needs to control the intensity of his reaction to her.
She fights the temptation glinting in his sapphire wildfire eyes.
He wants revenge.
She wants forever…”
- Lucky Puck: A Surprise Pregnancy Hockey Love Story (Vegas Crush Book 7) by Raine Miller and Brit DeMille <— LIVE!! HOCKEY SPORTS ROMANCE ONE NIGHT STAND BUT THEY NOW WORK TOGETHER!! “…I put our one-night-puck firmly in the past as an unforgettable encounter with a gorgeous woman I never dreamed I’d ever be lucky enough to see again. But it turns out I am that lucky. Because I did see her again. Right here in Vegas, working for the Vegas Crush Organization—nutritionist for the team. The same gorgeous Devon I can’t stop thinking about is working in an office just a few floors below me. I am the new GM, so… we’ll need to get around the corporate non-fraternization policy we’ve both now signed…”
- When You Give Your Heart Away by Barbara Ann <— LIVE!!
- Destiny of Magic : Paranormal Women’s Fiction (Midlife Demons and Demigods Book 1) by Tia Didmon and Victoria Crawford <— LIVE!!!
- Never Look Back by Alison Gaylin <— PSYCH-THRILLER & JENNA CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!
Jenna: …still thinking about Never Look Back by Alison Gaylin – it was one of those books that I finished right before bed, then couldn’t sleep all night because I was thinking about it!
- Forever Flirting (Flyboys Book 16) by Ginny Sterling <— LIVE!!
- Last Resort: A billionaire, forced proximity, destination, one night stand, workplace romance (The S.I.N. Series (The Sharpe Brothers) Book 1) by K. Bromberg <— K. BROMBERG SUPER-BARGAIN & LISA M LOVED IT!!!
Lisa M: I just finished reading Last Resort today. It was sooooo good. I couldn’t put it down. Hot, swoony & an hea!!! My kind of book. Can’t wait to read the next in the series about one of the other brothers.
Love K Bromberg’s writing!!!!
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE JENNA ALSO LOVED IT!
Jenna: Just finished Book Lovers – was very impressed.
- MY OBSESSED HUSBAND: A Fake Marriage Romance (THE FORBIDDEN HUSBAND DUET Book 2) by Shayne Ford <— LIVE!!
- Just His Barista: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Southern Roots Sweet RomCom Book 5) by Donna Jeffries <— LIVE!!
- One Italian Summer: A Novel by Rebecca Serle <— ALICE ENJOYED IT!
Alice: I just finished One Italian Summer and I was pleasantly surprised because it doesn’t have great Goodreads ratings. I loved it.
Michele G: I’d recommend. One was One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle (she wrote In Five Years for those of you who read that) and the other was The Unsinkable Greta James by Jennifer E. Smith. I liked them both quite a bit. It might be where I’m at personally or maybe not.
Both books deal with a daughter who has lost her mother. Since my mom passed away in 2020, I was a little afraid of them…especially since I was reading a lot in the airport. But they both left me with a good feeling. Very well written.
- Fake It Till We Break It: A BWWM Romance (Resort Romances Book 1) by Tyla Walker <— LIVE!! FAKE WIFE BUT HIS EX IS NOT WILLING TO LET HIM GO! “…Josephine has a mom whose hospital bills are mounting and a coffee shop whose sales are tanking. When she meets Aiden, he offers to take care of all her troubles if she helps him with his. And what does he need? A fake wife...”
- Nothing More by Lauren Gilley <— BRANDEN LOVES THE ENTIRE SERIES!!
Branden: I just finished Nothing More by Lauren Gilley I love the entire series so I was excited about this one!
Aimee: I also started, again, for the 3rd time, because I absolutely LOVE the Sinners of Saints series by LJ Shen. It is My all time favorite series with Alphaholes!!
My other series that I loved was the YA Witch and Wizards series by James Patterson I read it about 7 years ago but it was sooo good!!
Bernard Cornwall who is a favorite author who brings historical fiction to life!!! Loved The Last Kingdom and do not watch the series before the books!
- Two Wrongs: A Forbidden Age-gap Romance by Kimberly Carrillo <— HE WANTS HIS SON’S WIFE FOR HIMSELF… RECENTLY RELEASED & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Natasha: I read this from the Tuesday list and loved it. I love these taboo style books but this one had lots of context. I was totally drawn the authors writing style, after the first page I knew I would looking for more books by her just by her writing style. She’s a totally new to me author.
It was seriously so good! Can’t wait to explore this author more!
- Hunting Butterflies: A Second Chance Romance by Kimberly Carrillo <— NATASHA 5-STARRED IT!
Natasha: I loveeeee it! 5 stars!!! So good!
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- A Man Called Ove by Frederik Backman <— JANET RECOMMENDS IT!
Janet: Also listening to Frederick Backman’s A Man Called Ove, and would really recommend it.
- High Noon by Nora Roberts <— MUST BE AMAZING ‘CAUSE ADILIA IS DOING A “RE-READ” 😉
Adilia: Currently doing a relisten of High Noon by Nora Roberts
- The Summer We Fell by Elizabeth O’Roark
- Coach by Devney Perry
- The Tryst: A Single Dad/Forbidden Romance Standalone (The Virgin Society Book 2) by Lauren Blakely
- If This Is Love by Jewel E. Ann
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Coming Home for Us (The Wilder Brothers Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan | Apr 10, 2023
- Made For Us (Made For Series 3) by Natasha Madison | Apr 10, 2023
- Things I Wish I Told My Mother: The Most Emotional Mother-Daughter Novel in Years by Susan Patterson, Susan DiLallo, | Apr 10, 2023
- Fluke by Adriana Locke | Apr 10, 2023
- Mafia Kingdom by CD Reiss | Apr 11, 2023
- The Nanny by Lana Ferguson | Apr 11, 2023
- Destined for Me: A Come Back for Me/Say You’ll Stay Crossover Novella by Corinne Michaels | Apr 11, 2023
- Wicked as Secrets (Matt & Madison, Part One) (Wicked & Devoted Book 7) by Shayla Black | Apr 11, 2023
- The Ruin of Gods: A Chronicles of the Stone Veil Novel by Sawyer Bennett | Apr 11, 2023
- Lassiter (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 21) by J.R. Ward | Apr 11, 2023
- Romantic Comedy: A Novel by Curtis Sittenfeld | Apr 11, 2023
- Then You’re Mine (Shame on You Book 3) by W. Winters and Willow Winters | Apr 11, 2023
- Yours Truly by Abby Jimenez | Apr 11, 2023
- Ravishing Reign: Forbidden Royal Romance (Royal Reflections Book 3) by Aleatha Romig | Apr 11, 2023
- To Swoon and to Spar: A Novel (The Regency Vows Book 4) by Martha Waters | Apr 11, 2023
- The Forever Formula (Hart Brothers Book 1) by Kendall Ryan | Apr 11, 2023
- Made For Us (Made For Series 3) by Natasha Madison | Apr 11, 2023
- Too Hot to Hold: An MM Romance by Andrew Grey | Apr 11, 2023
- The Half of It: A Novel by Juliette Fay | Apr 11, 2023
- Hero Worship by Amelia Wilde | Apr 11, 2023
- The Ruin of Gods: A Chronicles of the Stone Veil Novel by Sawyer Bennett | Apr 11, 2023
- WTF: A Male/Male Westbrook Elite Standalone by Cambria Hebert | Apr 11, 2023
- The Voices are Back (Gator Bait MC Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale | Apr 11, 2023
- How Much I Need (Miami Nights Book 5) by Marie Force | Apr 11, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
A big huge YES for Jewel E. Ann’s latest – If This Is Love. It is most definitely angsty, moreso than some of her latest releases. Although, maybe I take that back thinking about her prior book, Before Us. Well never no mind. It was truly fantastic. I’m not a cowboy romance person, but that doesn’t matter, as this just happens to be set on a “farm” with a cowboy character.
YAY!!! Thank you Lisa! I just included your feedback. 😉
I have a recommendation if you just want something lighthearted and fun, definitely not deep or thought provoking, but sometimes that’s just what we need. It’s called The Siren Island series by Tricia O’Malley. Reading this series has been like chewing the most sugar filled bubblegum lol. They are summery and sweet and a little bit magical. I’m having a great time.
Thanks for these book recommendations! I’m going on vacation soon and I’m looking for some reads – thanks also for including audiobook recos!!!