<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!!! OMGGGGG IT’S LIVE!!!!! Author Kate Stewart‘s METHOD is LIVE and I hear this one’s angst-level rivals “Drive”… Hollywood star and his “normal girl” wife… eeeeeeeeep!!! LET’S READ!!!!
HAPPY EASTER FRIDAY & EASTER WEEKEND!! A whole long weekend for us to indulge in books!!!
In fact, I’m reading a review copy of “Method” by Kate Stewart as we speak. Gorgeous cover, famous Hollywood actor and the normal girl… and I’m hearing SUPER-ANGSTY (rivaling “Drive“)!!!!!!!! Eeeeeeeep!!! You know I love this author and her brand of tumultuous passionate love and heartache!! YAY ME!!
Grey: Maryse, you’re going to LOVE it. Text me if you need to, lol! ❤️
Anette: I 1-click this author. She could have a bag of garbage on the cover and a book description in Swahili and I’d still buy it.
Teri: Oh my goodness that cover!!! That calls for a <3supercalifragilisticexpialidocious <3 of the highest caliber
Marion: Damn he looks like Paul Walker💕. Sounds like a good story.
Maryse: OMG THAT’S FUNNY ’cause I’m kind of imaging Paul Walker as I read it!!
As soon as this one goes on preorder or live, I will post it!! But it’s not live yet, so…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— Hey guess what??!! The Kindle Unlimited Membership deal is still on!!!
- Bad Chef (Foodie in Love Book 2) by Victoria Bright <— LIVE!!! THE CHEF & HIS SOUS CHEF & HE HAS TO SETTLE DOWN in 3 months… “...In walks Sierra Daniels, gorgeous sous chef that would make any man weak in the knees—and also my employee, making her off limits. But what my father doesn’t know won’t hurt him. We agreed on no-strings-attached fun, but we couldn’t deny the true chemistry between us. When Sierra is offered an opportunity of a lifetime, we both have to make a choice…” P.S. Book #1 Bad Vintner (Foodie in Love Book 1) is super-bargain priced today too!
- Bunny Misfit (The Misfits Book 3) by Eve Langlais <— LIVE!!! She’s a bunny shifter… “...My name is Claire, and I am a bunny shifter who happened to be born in a pack of wolf shifters. Which, needless to say, didn’t go over well. Before the people I thought of as family made me their next dinner, I ran away, and I might have stayed away forever if my best friend hadn’t needed my help...”
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens <— ROCHELLE LOVED IT!!
Rochelle: I finished Where the Crawdad’s Sing. 5 fantastic stars. This was a profound book that has stayed with me for many days. I listened to the audio and loved the accents.
- Unbroken: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Romance (Dark Moon Shifters Book 3) by Bella Jacobs <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “UNBROKEN is the final installment of the Dark Moon Shifters series, a red-hot reverse harem paranormal and urban fantasy romance. Expect pulse-pounding action, suspense, serious ass-kicking, and four sexy shifter men who will make you wish you had a bear, wolf, lynx, and griffin of your own.”
- Ready for Whatever (The UnBRCAble Women Series Book 1) by Kathryn R. Biel <— SHE’S GOT A CANCER GENE BUT takes action on it… “…One thing’s for certain—she’s never planned on trying to navigate the dating scene with all this on her plate … but on the road from loss to love, Millie finds that laughter certainly is the best medicine…”
- Muse by Alexa Riley & Fiona Davenport <— LIVE!! HE’S RECLUSIVE & GRUMPY!! “…Theo Hayes is a recluse. He just wants to be left alone to work on his next big movie score. He’s even grumpier than usual because he’s in a bit of a rut. But when his brother sends him a singing telegram for inspiration, he finds his muse and plans to never let her go. Keeping her for his very own is the only option…”
- Unforeseen (Vampire Awakenings, Book 9) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!!! “He’s not sure what’s more dangerous, the vampires hunting him or the woman who harbors more secrets than the island where he’s trapped…”
- Bound: The Fallen World Series Book 1 by C.R. Jane & Mila Young
- Protector Unmatched (Stealth Guardians Book 6) by Tina Folsom
- Rebel Reborn: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (The Witch’s Rebels Book 6) by Sarah Piper <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM ALERT!!
- Where the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderah <— MUCH LOVED!
Michele G: Tasha, I have to agree with you about your love for Where the Forest Meets the Stars. That was a really special book! It’s hard to put into words…I’m on emotional overload between finishing that this weekend and reading Transcend and Epoch. My poor little heart is in overdrive….
Tasha J: I’m so happy you loved Where the Forest Meets the Stars too! Wasn’t the purple people eater the best? Lol! I would also be completely drained emotionally having read that with both Transcend and Epoch.
- Jane Doe: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! Oooooh I 4.5 STAR LOVED THIS ONE and it’s super-bargain priced right now!!! Here’s my review.
Andrea: I loved this on audio!
- Titan: We fell in love — in the cruelest of ways. (Norfolk Series Book 3) by M.J. Fields <— LIVE!!! MILITARY MAN BROKE HER HEART ONCE… “...Not all officers are gentlemen — some are villains. Not all protectors care for your heart — some shatter it. He was all of that and more. One look at him and something inside of me woke from a three-year slumber...”
- The One by Dani Wyatt <— LIVE!! OMG I LOVE THIS GORGEOUS COVER (and the premise!!!) P.S. It’s super-bargain priced! He realizes she’s “THE ONE” from looking at a photo… “...The woman I see looking back at me on my phone screen is also about to become my step-sister. Turns out, she has nearly as much interest in a relationship as I did before her ice blue eyes melted my frozen heart. The most challenging job of my life is to convince her we were made for each other…”
- Biker Baby (The Kings of Mayhem MC Book 3) by by Penny Dee
- The Clever Strumpet (When the Wallflowers were Wicked Book 6) by Merry Farmer <— LIVE!!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Undone (Ghost Riders MC Book 3) by Brook Wilder <— LIVE!! “…She lit my world on fire from the moment I met her. When we’re around each other, each second was hotter than the last. It was only a matter of time before we got burned. Someone has taken her, and I will get her back…”
- Silk and Steel #2: Iron & Fire by Ariana Nash
- Renewed (The Unexpected Series Book 2) by S.E. Roberts <— LIVE!! DEEPLY IN LOVE BUT MARITAL STRIFE… “...one misunderstanding brings their flawless marriage to a screeching halt…”
- Until Merri: Happily Ever Alpha World by Suzanne Halliday <— Shelly & Cheryl recommend this one!
Shelly: New Blog Reader and Wow i’m loving this blog so much detail 😍def going to check some (ok most) of those books out but have to say so Happy the Until Merri by Suzanne Halliday has made the List 😍 absolutely loved it 😍
Cheryl: Love your lists ♥️ Going to check them all out. Read Until Merri by Suzanne Halliday and it was awesome.
- Dark Room: A Society X Novel by L.P. Dover & Heidi McLaughlin <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! “…The Dark Room is the only place you can live out your fantasies and no one will ever know it’s you. For Parker, what started out as a business transaction has turned into an addiction. For Mia, it’s been a chance to discover who she truly is…”
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides <— Nay is enjoying it and with that “Blake Crouch” endorsement I want to read it ASAP!! 😀
Nay: I’m almost halfway through the audio book of The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides and so far, so good.
Blake Crouch, one of my fave authors, said this in his review: “The Silent Patient is a swarming, paranoid nightmare of a novel with an ending that is destined to go down as one of the most shocking, mind-blowing twists in recent memory.” I’m all for that! I also love the male narrator, Jack Hawkins. He has a British accent and is amazing with female voices.
- The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah <— Nay LOVED this one and sobbed! I read it in book form and LOVED it too!!
Nay: I finished the audio book of The Nightingale and it was FABULOUS! I was trying to tell hubs about the book when I finished it, and I couldn’t even talk because I was crying so hard! So that’s two Kristin Hannah books that have knocked my socks off (The Great Alone is the other). Anyone else have a favorite K. Hannah book I should try?
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Kiwi Rules (New Zealand Ever After Book 1) by Rosalind James – April 20th 2019
- The Austen Playbook (London Celebrities 4) by Lucy Parker – April 22nd 2019
- Cruel Fortune by K.A. Linde – April 23rd 2019
- The Trouble With Vampires: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – April 23rd 2019
- Her Submission (Dirtier Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – April 23rd 2019
- Lord Have Mercy (The Southern Gentleman Series Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 23rd 2019
- Junk Mail by Kendall Ryan – April 23rd 2019
- Chasing Bliss (Nights in Bliss, Colorado Book 7) by Lexi Blake – April 23rd 2019
- Luca: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert – April 23rd 2019
- ANGEL (Fallen Angel Book 3) by Ella Frank & Brooke Blaine – April 25th 2019
- The Shadow Warrior (Ars Numina Book 4) by Ann Aguirre – April 26th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).