HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!! We have a bunch of recommendations that have come in this week, so this will be loaded in goodies. Keep checking back, and if you have one for me, send it my way. 🙂
Make sure to check out:
- Lucinda Riley – The Seven Sisters Series Reading Order <— SERIES FINALE & today’s newsletter sponsor.
- Rebecca Yarros – The Empyrean Series Reading Order <— Book #1 is all the rage right now. In fact, I one-clicked it and am reading it too! 😀 P.S. #2 is up for preorder also.
- Abbi Glines – Smoke Series Reading Order <— book #2 is up for preorder + more books to come!
- Latest Reader Questions: solved & unsolved.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP for a 3 month free trial!
- Divine Rivals: A Novel (Letters of Enchantment Book 1) by Rebecca Ross <— TASHA J LOVED IT & COULDN’T PUT IT DOWN!!!
Tasha J: …I’m reading Divine Rivals right now and absolutely loving it! I feel the chemistry- enemies to lovers is my favorite. Super excited to see where it takes me, I don’t want to put it down. …obsessed with Divine Rivals…
I finished Divine Rivals and it was amazing! I’m so sad it’s over, as I figured I would be and wish I had book 2. But, the chemistry was 👌 and the fantasy wasn’t too much. I don’t mind either way, but I think anyone who doesn’t enjoy fantasy would like this book also. I’d say something like You’ve Got Mail/The Hating Game with a hint of mythology and magic and a war of the God’s going on.
Now how am I supposed to follow that up? *Peeks over at stacks and stacks of books.*
- P.S. You’re The Worst: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance by Jane Anthony <— SHE WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER ONE NIGHT STAND… “…when he walks into my restaurant the next morning, I have no choice but to serve him lunch with a smile. Turns out, Dylan isn’t just a date gone wrong—he’s the governor’s son. He’s as callous as he is gorgeous. A golden boy set up for a charmed life, and I’m nothing more than “the help”. Yet it doesn’t stop his ravenous pursuit to get my attention. He expects me to worship him like everyone else…”
- Vengeful Promise (Mafia Lords Book 2) by Winter Sloane <— LIVE!!
- The Viper: A Dark Mafia Romance (Sacco Family Book 1) by Margaret McHeyzer <— LIVE!!
- A Little Bit Wild (Knight Security Book 2) by Shaw Hart <— LIVE!!
- The Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarro <— THE BOOK EVERYONE IS GOING CRAZY FOR RIGHT NOW!! TONS of amazing reviews so many saying best book of the year!! It’s not usually my thing but I had to one-click it and I started reading it last night!!!
Kathy: I just devoured Rebecca Yarro’s The Fourth Wing. 5+++ stars for me. It is a fantasy book which kind of has a Hunger Games feel (although I had to compare it to that as it is so different in other ways).
One of the best books I have read in years. It would make an amazing movie!!
- Salace by Yolanda Olson and K. Larsen <—- OOOOOH INTRIGUING!!! “…Wine glasses full to the brim. An angry daughter. A drop, dead gorgeous mother. A girlfriend that doesn’t love me anymore. The longer I sit and think about the three of them, the more confused I’m becoming. I know I shouldn’t cross the line—it should only be felt, but never seen. But I’ve spent days, weeks, months, watching her, and she’s been watching me too. I just didn’t know it until it was too late…”
- Atlas (Iron Tzars MC 4): A Bones MC Romance by Marteeka Karland <— LIVE!!
- Maverick: A Rough Romance (Missoula Bad Boys Book 3) by Piper Stone <— LIVE!!
- Primal Instincts: Volume 8 by Nicole Edwards <— LIVE!!
- As Long as the Lemon Trees Grow by Zoulfa Katouh <— TASHA J 4-STARRED THIS ONE!!
Tasha J: Also finished As Long as the Lemon Trees Grow. I heard amazing things about this one and wasn’t disappointed. It didn’t read as a debut to me and I’d read more from the author for sure.
It was interesting learning more about Syria, and heartbreaking. I just would’ve liked a quicker pace and the romance was sweet, but maybe over powered what I wanted to see? I gave 4 stars.
- Letter Late Than Never: A Second Chance Small Town Romance (Green Valley Heroes Book 3) by Lauren Connolly
- Blaze: A small town EMT romance. (Bradford Station Book 3) by Laramie Briscoe <— HE’S A FIREFIGHTER & HIS WIFE LEFT HIM BUT THEN… “…As the EMT for Bradford Station, I see a lot of things I’ll never be able to forget. One of those things was my wife walking away from our marriage. Two years later, I don’t expect to respond to a vehicle entrapment, only to find her there with a toddler who looks exactly like me…”
- Summer at the Cornish Beach Cafe: A totally page-turning summer romance by Donna Ashcroft <— LIVE!!
- Do-Over with my Ex: An Enemies to Lovers, Second Chance Romance (Forbidden Alpha Billionaires) by Josie Hart <— LIVE!!
- Run Posy Run (Underboss Insurrection Book 1) by Cate C Wells <— THE ANSWER TO A RECENT READER QUESTION & READERS LOVED IT!
S Ann Cole: FLOVED that book! Couldn’t put it down.
bev: Run Posy Run. I just opened it and started reading it blind besides of what was said about the heroine in that ep. I didn’t read the blurb or anything and now I’m already 42% in and reading it like 😲😱 and popping gummy candy.
- Bring it on Home: Coming Home Series by Reina Torre <— LIVE!! ROOMMATES FOR WHEN HE’S NOT DEPLOYED!! “…Stationed in Hawaii, he needed an address, but he wouldn’t be home much. When his best friend mentioned his sister needed someone to rent a room, Magnus offered to help. Isla Jennings was relieved when her brother’s friend rented a room. She knew she was safe and she didn’t have to worry so much about making ends meet. She knew Magnus would not be around much. How would she know that she was going to miss him?”
- Heart of a Rebel: A Steamy Second Chance Rock Star Romance (Enemy Muse Book 3) by Eva Simmons <— LIVE!!
- The Right Move by Liz Tomforde <— TASHA J 4-STARRED THIS ONE!
Tasha J: I finished The Right Move by Liz Tomforde and gave 4 stars. Maybe if I’d have read it quicker, 4.5? Great chemistry, loved both the hero and heroine.
I read it as a stand-alone, didn’t read the first in the series, which is based on another couple, and wasn’t lost or anything.
- A Hunt So Wicked: Cursed Royals by Britt Andrews <— LIVE!!
- A Girl Called Samson: A Novel by Amy Harmon <— ROCHELLE 5-STAR LOVED IT!!!
Rochelle: Amy Harmon, A Girl called Samson. Excellent read. Amy never fails. 5 Stars
Linda: Loved A Girl Called Samson by Amy Harmon. I bought and read this book last month!! I think I commented a few weeks ago.
Tasha J: Amy Harmon’s newest novel, A Girl Called Samson? I love her historical fiction novels…
- Until I Get You by Claire Contreras <— MARY ANN WANTED TO SCREAM!!
Mary Ann: I just finished reading Until I Get You by Claire Contreras. There is darkness, mystery, sweetness basically all the feels. There were times it infuriated me and wants to scream
- Heart of a Rebel: A Steamy Second Chance Rock Star Romance (Enemy Muse Book 3) by Eva Simmons <— LIVE!!
- I Almost Do: A Slow Burn Marriage of Inconvenience Romance (Trust & Tequila Book 1) by Evangeline Williams <— LIVE!!
- The Sinner (Angels and Demons Book 1) by Emma Scott <— SUPER-SALE!! SHE LIVES IN SOLITARY BLISS READING ROMANCE UNTIL SHE FINDS A BODY!! “…the dead body isn’t so very dead, and suddenly, her little world isn’t so little but one in which dreams feel like memories, “inner demons” actually lurk in dark alleys, and a beautiful creature of darkness with amber eyes and wings like night might hold the key to what her heart has been aching for…if she doesn’t fall down the path of eternal damnation first...”
R. Renee: FLT: “I didn’t think my day could get any worse and then I found the dead body.” The Sinner by Emma Scott
Best first line I’ve read in a long time!
- Breaking Emilee (Love in the Bootheel Series Book 1) by A. Greene <— CADY LOVED IT!!
Cady: I stumbled upon a new author with her debut book. It is breaking Emilee by A. Greene. It is a two book series. The second book is Fixing Emilee. It is a really emotional read and holy moly the cliffhanger at the end of book one is wow factor.
- 4C Untitled Flatiron Nonfiction Summer 2023 <— LOL!! This PRE-ORDER is #1 on all of Amazon Books right now because it didn’t have a title, and there were rumors it was Taylor Swifts autobiography. It was entered as “4C Untitled Flatiron Nonfiction Summer 2023” It’s now got a title. It’s still #1 on all of Amazon, but it’s not Taylor Swift. It’s a K-Pop band!
- Happy Place by Emily Henry <— R. RENEE’S LATEST BOOK LOVE!!
R. Renee: I’m reading Happy Place and I’m obsessed with it. I guess I didn’t realize it but broken relationships that play out on page is catnip for me. I look back at several of my all time faves and this seems to be a theme.
It’s making my soul happy while crushing it. Is there a better feeling than that? 🤣
- Wicked AF: A BWWM Romance (The Romances of Club Inferno) by Tyla Walker <— LIVE!!
- Solace: Book Three of the “Veterans of Callenburg” Series by Taylor McNiff <— LIVE!!
- Witch Way Today: Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Silver Sisters Book 5) by Jennifer L. Hart <— LIVE!!
- The Space Between Now & Forever (The Space Between Duet Book 2) by Melissa Toppen <— DUET CONCLUSION!!!! SHE LOVES TWO BROTHERS!! “…Torn between the brother I love and the one I can’t live without; I find myself in the midst of an impossible decision. But when the truth of my past is finally revealed, I realize the decision may no longer be mine to make…”
- Trust Me (Townsend Legacy Book 1) by Tiffany Patterson <— BILLIONAIRE ARRANGED MARRIAGE <— LIVE!!
- Ava (Halliday Hotels Book 1) by Elizabeth Lennox <— LIVE!!
- A Love So Strong: A Jenkins Family Reunion (Jenkins Family Series Book 6) by Sharon C Cooper <— LIVE!!
- Hard To Love (The Berotte Family Book 14) by Monica Walters <— LIVE!!
- Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt by Lucinda Riley <— SERIES CONCLUSION!! “…The seven sisters are gathered together for the first time, on board the Titan to say a final goodbye to the enigmatic father they loved so dearly. To the surprise of everyone, it is the missing sister who Pa Salt has chosen to entrust with the clue to their pasts. But for every truth revealed, another question emerges. The sisters must confront the idea that their adored father was someone they barely knew. And even more shockingly: that these long-buried secrets may still have consequences for them today. Spanning a lifetime of love and loss, crossing borders and oceans, Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt draws the Seven Sisters series to its stunning, unforgettable conclusion…”
- Carrie Soto Is Back: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— MY RECENT 5-STAR FAVORITE IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED RIGHT NOW!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 Jump on it!!! P.S. Here’s my review.
Priscilla: Got it!!
R. Renee: I just finished the audiobook for Carrie Soto and the production was fantastic. I may never “read” a book of hers again!
- His Rejected Mate: MM Wolf Shifter Romance – Anthology Edition (Shifter Falls Book 2) by Alex McAnders <— LIVE!!
- Off-Limits Billionaire Fiance’ : An Enemies to Lovers Fake Romance by Ivy Bloom <— LIVE!!
- As sweet as honey by Gabriela Villazón <— A FEW RECOMMENDING THIS ONE!!
Claudia: As sweet as honey it’s a heart felt book! It describes our Hispanics ways of loving and being loved ! Check it out !
Elisa: Great novel with a touch of Mexico and the beauty of family life.
Rosa: I loved the book ! I enjoyed every page ! It send me to my beloved Mexico , it’s flavors , it’s colors, it’s traditions , it’s flavors. I know every Mexican leaving out of Mexico would love it , but most importantly every person that what’s to have a taste of Mexico would love it either if they have been there or not I am sure you will enjoy it too!
RoomHate by Penelope Ward <— ONE OF MY FAVORITES IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!! Forced roommates & they hate each other!! The author doesn’t hold back when it comes to him and his rude attitude! And not in the crude bad-boy way, either. I mean full-on hurtful! So cringeworthy at times… P.S. Here’s my review
Angie: Roomhate by Penelope Ward was a good roommate to romance book. 📖
Leslie M: RoomHate …*BLEEPING* awesome!!!
- Worth the Fall by Claudia Connor <— THE ANSWER TO A RECENT READER QUESTION & SO MANY OF US LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!! P.S. Here’s my review.
Kathy: Have reread this book at least 10 times ❤️ ❤️
Philana: Love this book!!!
Marla: I agree. I loved that book!
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL.
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Darkly, Madly Duet: A Dark Romance by Trisha Wolfe <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE!!
Aimee: I just finished a duet listen… very dark psychological thriller!!! 5* Basically it’s about a psychiatrist for inmates to determine if they deserve the death penalty or life in prison. She falls for a patient… that’s all that’s need to know!! 😉 🤷♀️
- The Ravenhood Series by Kate Stewart <— RE-LISTEN GOOD!!!
Aimee: The Ravenhood Series by Kate Stewart. It was one I mentioned a while back. It will definitely be a relisten because it was SOOO GOOD!!!
- Atlas: The Story of Pa Salt by Lucinda Riley
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- About That Night (The Young Brothers Book 1) by Erin McCarthy | May 15, 2023
- Seven Rules for Breaking Hearts: A Novel May 16, 2023
- Strictly Business (Business or Pleasure Trilogy Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones | May 16, 2023
- North Bay Road by Richard Kirshenbaum | May 16, 2023
- Meant For Me (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 6) by Claudia Burgoa | May 16, 2023
- Famous for a Living by Melissa Ferguson | May 16, 2023
- The Troublemaker (Sex & Bonds Book 2) by Jessica Peterson | May 16, 2023
- Summer Reading by Jenn McKinlay | May 16, 2023
- Chapel Bend: An Enemies to Lovers, Small Town Romance (Huckleberry Bay Book 3) by Kristen Proby | May 16, 2023
- Dirty Filthy Billionaire: A Dirty Universe Novella by Laurelin Paige | May 16, 2023
- Wicked as Secrets (Matt & Madison, Part One) (Wicked & Devoted Book 7) by Shayla Black | May 16, 2023
- The True Love Experiment by Christina Lauren | May 16, 2023
- Untamed King: A Dark Arranged Marriage Mafia-Inspired Romance (Badlands Underworld Book 1) by Nina Levine | May 18, 2023
- The Poppy Sisters by Deborah Carr | May 19, 2023
- Tessa’s Trust (The Anna Albertini Files Book 5) by Rebecca Zanetti | May 20, 2023
- Harbored in Silence (Aspen Pack Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan | May 22, 2023
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
I’m reading Happy Place and I’m obsessed with it. I guess I didn’t realize it but broken relationships that play out on page is catnip for me. I look back at several of my all time faves and this seems to be a theme. It’s making my soul happy while crushing it. Is there a better feeling than that? 🤣
Nothing better than happily reading!!!
Er… but yes. Bring on that romance angst!!! That gets me devouring.
One click Happy Place and Carrie Soto is back. Thanks R. Renee❤️❤️❤️
You’re welcome! Hope you enjoy!