HAPPY FRIDAY & HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!! NEW RELEASES + a ton of recommendations for us today, but I love that a bunch I’ve been getting “OMG SO GOOOOOOD”s are some oldie-but-goodies that are “new-to-me” for so many readers right now. If you haven’t read these yet, jump on ’em. There’s a reason they keep showing back up on my lists. 😀
In the meantime, keep checking back ’cause I have a few hours of list-building for this one.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Riley Thorn and the Blast from the Past by Lucy Score <— LUCY SCORE RECENT RELEASE ALERT & NANCY LOVED IT! Here’s a tidbit from her review:
Nancy: …like mile a minute craziness, and the more you read the less likely you will believe what you have just read. A fun filled book to read…
…I can’t wait to read more of this madness. Nick is one in a million, but his girlfriend Riley is one in a billion!…
- June First by Jennifer Hartmann <— WE LOVE THIS AUTHOR!! GOING LIVE SOON AND LYNN LOVED IT!
Lynn: I have just finished an ARC of Jennifer latest book called June First which releases on 17th May and wow what a journey that book took me on!!! Emotional heartache, forbidden, and tragic. I could not put the book down and the tears that flowed were endless.
Highly recommend this all-consuming read.
- Defying Gravity (Gravity Series) by K.K. Allen <— NANCY FOUND US THIS SUPER-BARGAIN!!! Here’s a tidbit from her review:
Nancy: …a Second-Chance Novel. Many of the feelings of a first time love that’s timing could not be any worst….
…Now that he was back, she would open up and tell him all. This is their second chance. But still they would have to live again in a similar secret love affair…
- When He’s Ruthless (The Olympus Pride Book 4) by Suzanne Wright <— LIVE!! POPULAR AUTHOR ALERT!!
Ela: So I’m back to PNR, Suzanne Wright’s books in particular…
LiliG: also really like Suzanne Wright paranormal series (just to name a few)
Missy: Sassiest H ever in Suzanne Wright’s – Feral Sins! She takes on her Alpha Father and joins another pack with another “broken” Alpha Trey. Loved it!
Lee: Recently discovered Suzanne Wright, I absolutely loved her Phoenix Pack series, they gave me a KA feel with the alpha jerks who say the wrong thing then make it all better 🙂
Amy: you have to read Suzanne Wrights “Feral Sins” It is the wittiest sexy book i have read in a long time. If you haven’t read it, get on it..it is gripping from the first page!
- Yama Yama Series by SM Shade and CM Owen <— HUGELY POPULAR & BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE MOLLIE LOVED THESE TOO!! And she’s looking for more like it! P.S. Here’s my review of book #1. 😀
Mollie: I just finished F ck It by SM Shade and CM Owens. The first book was Worth It. These are the funniest two books I’ve ever read. Great romantic comedy. Also love how all the girls have each others back. Like in the rock chick series. Do you know of any other romantic comedies that are this good?
- Ruthless Kingdom: A Reverse Harem Romance (Boneyard Kings Book 3) by Becca Steele and C. Lymari <— LIVE!!
- GoulCrest: Book 1 of the Vestovian Trilogy by Alicia Jeanne <— LIVE!!
- Her Found Hero (Unexpected Heroes Series Book 6) by Melody Anne <— LIVE!!
- Best Kept Secrets Trilogy by Kandi Steiner <— COMPLETED TRILOGY/LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! HUGELY POPULAR & BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE AVARIE LOVED THEM TOO & WANTS MORE LIKE THIS SERIES!!
Avarie: Can’t move on from these books ❤ anyone who can recommend a love triangle like this?
Cicely: IT WAS SO GOOD!!!! ♥️
Elle: My favorite book with marital strife is What He Doesn’t Know by Kandi Steiner!
- Pretend You’re Mine: A Small Town Love Story (Benevolence Book 1) <— READ ME LOVED THIS ONE LIKE I DID! P.S. Here’s my review.
Read Me: I agree 100% with your review. I have read over 5000 romances and Pretend You’re Mine remains in my top 5 of all time. I have read it several times over the years and love it more and more for all the reasons you mentioned.
Renee: I wish i could erase it from my mind and start it all over again…. and again and again and again!! I’m finding it so hard to find a book to follow it up tho now 😭 have had a couple DNF’s so have decided to try another Lucy Score one. Her book By a thread was also a 5 ⭐️ from me but not GIANT ones like this one X
- Sweet Ferocity: A Dark Mafia Romance (Ruthless Obsession Book 5) by Zoe Blake <— LIVE!!
- Ruthless Kingdom: A Reverse Harem Romance (Boneyard Kings Book 3) by Becca Steele and C. Lymari <— LIVE!!
- Station 69: The Complete Series: A May/December Firefighter Romance Collection by AJ Alexander <— LIVE!!
- If We Disappear Here by M. Hayes <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE NOW LINDA LOVED IT, TOO! P.S. I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT VIA KU!! YAY ME!!!!
Linda: If We Disappear Here by M. Hayes! Why yes I devoured it!! 5*****
Mona: Finished If We Disappear Here by M. Hayes yesterday. Holy moly, I could not put this book down! Maeve wakes up in a cold cement room, looks around and sees a man, but he is not her husband. They have been kidnapped and locked in an underground bunker by a man bent on torturing them. Maeve and Ledger try to figure out why they were kidnapped, what is their connection since they’ve never met, and where are their spouses? This is suspense with a little romance thrown in. There are twists you see coming and some that are surprises. This is a new to me author, but I’m headed to Amazon to download more! 5 Stars for me and it’s KU!
- Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE ELLA LOVED THIS ONE TOO!!
Ella: Hi Maryse,
I wanted to recommend Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. I’m not finished with it yet, but almost. It’s definitely one of my favorites. It really reminds me that friends stick by you no matter what happens.
Shirley: One of my all time favorite books!
Cindy: Firefly Lane by Kristen Hannah and wow… Just wow. Amazing story and impeccable writing. Highly recommend.
- Hero by Samantha Young <— SUPER-BARGAIN TODAY!!!
Cindy: Hero by Samantha Young… Loved loved!
Margie: This probably can also go under What to Read after KA – Hero by Samantha Young. Some of her books are better than others. But just finished this and it’s terrific.
Great strong heroine and alpha hero. Lots of angst. But a good story. Has HEA and no cliffhanger. Hope this is a series.
- The Hive by Gregg Olsen <— PSYCH-THRILLER ON BARGAIN SALE TODAY & IT SOUNDS GOOD!!! FEMALE DETECTIVE INVESTIGATING A FAMOUS INFLUENCER!! “…Lindsay soon learns that the victim was writing an exposé. Her subject: a charismatic wellness guru who’s pulled millions into her euphoric orbit… To hear Marnie Spellman tell it, when she was a child, a swarm of bees lifted her off the ground and toward the sunlight, illuming her spiritual connection with nature—an uncanny event on which Marnie built a cosmetics empire and became a legend, a healer, and the queen of holistic health and eternal beauty. In her inner circle is an intimate band of devotees called the Hive. They share Marnie’s secrets of success—including one cloaked in darkness for twenty years…”
- The Secret Couple: A new absolutely gripping psychological thriller with a jaw-dropping twist by J. S. Lark <— LIVE!!
- Inferno: Twisted Flames MC (MC Syndicates Book 1) by M. Sinclair and R.L. Caulder <— LIVE!!
- Lilac by B.B. Reid <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! AIMEE IS ENJOYING THIS ONE!
Aimee: I’m reading a reverse harem right now! I like to mix it up every once in a while. So far it’s really good! An enemies to lovers stand-alone by B.B. Reid called Lilac. B B is one of my favorite authors.
- Adjusting Course (Artemis University Book 15) by Erin R Flynn <— LIVE!!
- The Girl in Apartment 9 (Emma Griffin® FBI Mystery Book 20) by A.J. Rivers <— LIVE!!
- Sanibel Mornings (Shellseeker Beach Book 3) by Hope Holloway <— LIVE!!
- My Millionaire Marine: A Fake Marriage Surprise Twins Romance (Forbidden Temptations) by Sofia T Summers <— LIVE!!
- Off Campus Series by Elle Kennedy <— AIMEE READ ONE OF OUR FAVORITE SERIES!!
Aimee: I just finished the off campus series by Elle Kennedy. There are several and I would say they are 4* each! I was only disappointed in one which was The score. It wasn’t bad but I was expecting a little more drama then what was written. Still though I would recommend them!!!
Maryse: Oh I was seriously hooked on this first few of this series (I LOVED!!) Couldn’t stop laughing but some great romance angst in there, too. Perfection for me. 😀
- Gypsy Brothers series by Lili St. Germain <— AIMEE DID A RE-READ OF THESE!!
Aimee: I also finished the MC books Gypsy Brothers series by Lili St. Germain definitely not for the faint of heart!!!! So many triggers. It was a reread for me because it has been so long since I first read it. Free with kindle unlimited! If you like that type of vengeance then it was definitely a 5* in my book!!!
- Raising Cain: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel: (Spook Society) (Haven Hollow Book 17) by J.R. Rain and H.P. Mallory <— LIVE!!
- Finn (Wealthy Bachelors Book 5) by B.L. Brooks <— LIVE!!
- Travis: A Riches to Rags Romantic Comedy by Kaleigh Clark <— RECENT RELEASE & NANCY 5-STAR LOVED IT!
Nancy: …It has lots of witty humor, but there is some trust & heartbreak issues, too…
…As I was always taught, if you tell one lie it will have to be followed by another lie. So better not tell a lie to begin with. Claire will learn she wishes she never had told one lie!…
- Wanted: Patient Daddy (Love On Tap: Fragile Hearts Book 2) by Sammi Cee <— LIVE!!
- No Alpha by G. Bailey <— LIVE!! SHE’S NOT FIT TO BE A MATE!! “…Elodie Masters knows she is too weak to escape her life as a pack slave, a wolf with no claim and overall blight to the wolves’ precious society. When her pack is attacked, Elodie should have run, but instead she is kept by the Alpha Brothers. Ruthless. Cruel. Heartless brothers…or at least that’s what everyone says about them. And they were right. The brothers don’t want her as a mate…”
- The Wild Side: A Small Town Friends-To-Lovers Romance (The Wild Westbrooks Series) by Cassie-Ann L. Miller <— LIVE!!
- Titus (Lantern Beach Blackout: Danger Rising Book 4) by Christy Barrit <— LIVE!!
- Hot Shot’s Mistake: A Workplace Hockey Romance (Tennessee Thunderbolts Book 1) by Gina Azzi <— LIVE!!
- Seduction by Ivy Smoak <— LIVE!! SHE’S PREGNANT BY HER PROFESSOR & SHE HAS SOME SCORCHING PLANS... “...I’m pregnant. With my professor’s baby. I know it all sounds very scandalous. But I swear we’re both quite happy about this unexpected situation. Everything is about to change once we have a baby though. So I’m going to take advantage of these last several months before I’m so big that I can’t see my feet. I thought seducing my professor was hot. But just wait until he sees what I have planned for these next few months. It’s going to be scorching...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Under Locke by Mariana Zapata <— AIMEE LOVED IT!
Aimee: I relistened to Under Locke by Mariana Zapata and of course it’s just as good as the first time!!!
She has 3 books in my favorites list!!!
- Her Found Hero (Unexpected Heroes Series Book 6) by Melody Anne <— LIVE!!!
- Through My Window by Ariana Godoy <— AIMEE ENJOYED IT!
Aimee: It was free with my membership and I loved it 4* only because I found it just a little to long… but I seen it’s on Netflix! But I want to read the second book before I decide to jump on the bandwagon of watching it!!
- Creed by Laurann Dohner <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE TOO!
I also discovered a 4 1/2* this week through the sale, Creed by Laurann Dohner. Gargoyles, lycans, and guardian angels oh my!!! It’s book 8 in the VLG series. I listened to it as a stand-alone and wasn’t lost. But I will be checking out another in the series 🥰
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Beach House Summer: A Novel by Sarah Morgan | May 17, 2022
- Only Rivals (Only You Book 1) by Charity Ferrell | May 17, 2022
- June First by Jennifer Hartmann | May 17, 2022
- Unwanted by Marley Valentine – May 20 2022
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – May 23, 2022
- Fate After Fame by Amber Kelly – May 23, 2022
- Flirting with Fifty by Jane Porter – May 24, 2022
- Breaking All The Rules by Amy Andrews – May 24, 2022
- One Wish by Jaimie Roberts – May 24, 2022
- Desperately Seeking a Duchess (All the Duke’s Sins Book 2) by Christi Caldwell | May 24, 2022
- Wicked and Forever (Trees & Laila, Part Two) (Wicked & Devoted Book 6) | by Shayla Black | May 24, 2022
- It Takes a Villa by Kilby Blades – May 24, 2022
- The Wife Win (The Puget Sound Pilots Book 2) by Sierra Hill | May 26, 2022
- A Vicious Rumor by Ivy Wild | May 27, 2022
- Where Dreams Begin by Lianne Moriarty – May 30, 2022
- Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar – May 31st 2022
- Eat You Alive: A Dark College Bully Romance (Court Legacy Book 4) by Eden O’Neill | May 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!