R. Renee: One Last Verse by NN Britt is LIVE today! I’m about halfway through and loving it!!
Mony: Renee, Just finished Final Serenade last night…a fantastic read! On to One Last Verse. Thanks for the recommendation!!
Nay: I finished One Last Verse by N.N. Britt (yes, it’s THAT book) earlier today and OMG! SOOO good! The writing is every bit as good as in Final Serenade, if not better, and Ohhhh the angst!!! I can’t wait for everyone else to read it!!
Maryse: *thud* This is my favorite comment of the day!!!! SQUEEEEE!!! I know what I’m about to devour!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The Naughty Princess: A Sexy Royals Novella by Claire Contreras <— SHE’S A PRINCESS & HE’S A SOCCER STAR… and the author says: “If you’re into hot, soccer players, brother’s friend types, this one’s for you!” P.S. She’s also today’s newsletter sponsor and we’re having a giveaway right here ➔ The Naughty Princess by Claire Contreras is LIVE and we’re having a giveaway! (<— comment on that blog post to enter)
- Author LJ Shen <— ROCHELLE LOVES EVERYTHING!
Rochelle: I have been in a LJ Shen marathon. I love her books and she is my Covid go to read. Because she is a fairly new author for me, this has been a fun time to pass with her creativity
- Letting Go by Megan Hart <— LIVE!! THE BARTENDER & THE WOMAN HE NOTICES EVERY NIGHT… “…Each Thursday night Colleen orders a drink at the bar Jesse tends, and every time, he spends the evening noticing everything about her. When a sudden blizzard closes down the streets all around them, it seems only natural for them to spend the night at the place within walking distance of the bar – Colleen’s townhouse…”
- One Last Verse (The Encore Book 2) by N. N. Brit <— LIVE!!! DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!! This is what I (and many here) are reading right now as we speak. I 5-STARRED book #1 and now it’s finally time…
Kim: I’m starting it as soon as I’m done working. It’s sooooooooo hard since I’m working from home and I just want read 🤣
Maryse: I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU!!! We’re gonna buddy-read Kim!!!
Anjanette: I’m so there !!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Nay: I can’t wait to hear what everyone thinks! I loved One Last Verse SO much. The writing is amazing!
- Alaska: A Novel by James A. Michener <— OMG SUPER-SALE and while it’s not romance, it sounds FANTASTIC and it’s over 1100 pages!!!! AMAZING REVIEWS!! One of the one-star reviews was ’cause the print book was too heavy to hold & read, so he split it into smaller chunks. LOL!! Whoa. This one will be epic. “…In this sweeping epic of the northernmost American frontier, James A. Michener guides us through Alaska’s fierce terrain and history, from the long-forgotten past to the bustling present… …A spellbinding portrait of a human community fighting to establish its place in the world, Alaska traces a bold and majestic saga of the enduring spirit of a land and its people.”
Carol: James Michener is fabulous
Maryse: Thank you for letting me know. I see he writes many books featuring a location and supposedly his writing is rich and absorbing. I one-clicked Alaska AND I one-clicked it as a gift to someone.
Donna: So ironic that I just finished reading The Great Alone and saw this!!!🤩
- Wicked Hearts (Poplar Falls Book 3) by Amber Kelly <— LIVE!!SMALL TOWN FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS!! He’s too wild… “...My family would love for me to settle down with someone grounded and successful like the sexy new vet in town. I like him, but I am restless. I don’t want to be grounded. I want to ride the wind. Walker Reid has worked on my family’s ranch for years. He’s like a son to Uncle Jeff and my brother’s closet friend. He is a sexy devil, drinks too much and likes to live wild and free. I’m drawn to him...”
- New Orleans Rush (Showmen Book 1) by Kelly Siskind <— FEEL GOOD BOOK!! Rochelle enjoyed this one!
Rochelle: I did start New Orleans Rush yesterday by Kelly Siskind, It is a fun fast read and Kelly Siskind is a very creative writer twisting words and meanings and leaving us with a feel good escape from our stressful life. Its not a five star but close. Or a five star for a feel good book.
- What Lies Between Us by John Marrs <—LIVE!! PSYCH THRILLER ALERT AND IT. SOUNDS. CREEPY!!!! “…Every other night, Maggie and Nina have dinner together. When they are finished, Nina helps Maggie back to her room in the attic, and into the heavy chain that keeps her there. Because Maggie has done things to Nina that can’t ever be forgiven, and now she is paying the price. But there are many things about the past that Nina doesn’t know, and Maggie is going to keep it that way—even if it kills her…”
- Cherry Beats by Vicki James <— ROCK STAR ROMANCE!! MELINDA RECOMMENDS THIS ONE!
Melinda: I have a great recommendation I am reading and loving. I think it’s been around for a while. It’s a Rockstar book and they are my favourite, or one of.
It’s called Cherry Beats by Vicki James and Victoria James. I am loving it. 🥳 Can’t wait for Fortuity. So excited. 🤗
- The Promise: A Secret Baby Romance (North Woods Universtiy Book 5) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman <— LIVE!! A ONE NIGHT STAND & THEN A FEW MONTHS LATER SHE SEES SOMETHING… “…I see something I shouldn’t have and fate brings us back together again. I didn’t mean to see it and I wasn’t snooping. I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, but that doesn’t matter to them. I’m a liability. Now Lex is everywhere I am. Following me, watching me, and making sure I don’t tell anyone what I saw that night...”
- Boomer (Ruthless Kings MC Book 2) by K.L. Savage
- The Two of Us (Love in Isolation Book 1) by Kennedy Fox
- We Shouldn’t by Vi Keeland <— VI KEELAND SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Her new boss already hates her ’cause he saw what she did to his car… 😉 “…His heated stare left me flushed when I stepped off the elevator. Maybe things here wouldn’t be so bad after all. Or so I thought. Until I walked into my new boss’s office and met my competition. The gorgeous man from the elevator was now my nemesis. His heated stare wasn’t because of any mutual attraction. It was because he’d seen me vandalize his car. And now he couldn’t wait to annihilate his rival...”
- Repent (The Disciples Book 3) by Cassandra Robbins
- Beautifully Cruel by J.T. Geissinger <— J.T. GEISSINGER ALERT!! “…the only place I’d ever felt safe was in his arms. But safety is an illusion. And not every savior is a hero. And—as I’d soon find out—having an alpha save your life comes with a price….”
- Rebel Academy: Crave: A Paranormal Academy Romance Series (Wickedly Charmed Book 1) by Rosemary A Johns
- Beautiful Bridges (Bridges Brothers Book 3) by Lia Fairchild
- Last First Date (Last First Kiss Book 3) by Anna Michael
- North Kings of Carnage MC by M.N. Forgy <— LIVE!!! THE SINGLE MOM STRIPPER & THE BIKER THAT SHE DOESN’T NOTICE… “…The more she was unfazed by me, the more I wanted to be someone she wouldn’t dare forget. I get off on a challenge. I had plans to make it rain dollars on her c-cups with an arrogant smirk on my face all while she worked. That was before I realized she brought her little girl to work that night. Now having my full attention, I find Aspen in depths of trouble only my brotherhood can help her and her daughter escape...”
- Demons in the Bedroom (Paranormal House Flippers Book 1) by Lidiya Foxglove
- Touch Me Not – Anniversary Edition (Manwhore Series Book 1) by Apryl Baker
- Blabbermouth: A Small Town Curvy Girl Romance (Juniper Creek Book 2) by C.L. Cruz
- The Name of Red by Beena Khan <— LIVE!! HE WATCHES HER EVERY NIGHT AT THE BAR HE WORKS AT… “...drink after drink, she comes back to the same spot. That is where he sees her for the first time. Hundreds of patrons around her try to speak with her daily, but she dismisses them. It appears she wants to remain in a blissful peace alone with her booze and books...”
- MY BUTTER HALF (The Way To A Man’s Heart Book 9) by Frankie Love
- Spellstruck in Salem (Casters & Claws Book 3) by Milly Taiden
- We’re Just Neighbors: A Single Dad Next Door Neighbor Romance (Big Fat Lie Book 2) by J.P. Comeau
- Prognosis Temporary: A hot medical romance by Amy Andrews
- The Modern Gentleman by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!!! MEGHAN QUINN ALERT!!! HE’S HEARTBROKEN... “…So what’s so different about this story? Well, it’s about me, The Modern Gentleman, New York City’s top advice columnist, and my rather ungraceful downfall from my pristinely polished pedestal. It’s about a girl I met who threw all my proven theories to the wind and left me awkward, needy, and absolutely head-over-wingtipped shoes in love. This is a story about June Lacy and how she single-handedly dismantled The Modern Gentleman…”
- Royal Command (Royal Watch Book 2) by Stacey Marie Brown <— MARRIAGE WAS CRUSHING HER SOUL… “…Everyone thought I was living the fairytale—marrying a prince and living happily ever after. That only happens in movies. I was actually living a nightmare. A gilded cage crushing my soul...”
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Fourth a Lie (GODDESS ISLES Book 4) – May 19th 2020
- Every Little Piece of Me (Orchid Valley Book 1) by Lexi Ryan – May 19th 2020
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones – May 19th 2020
- What’s Left Untold by Sherri Leimkuhler – May 19th 2020
- The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (Hunger Games) by Suzanne Collins – May 19th 2020
- How Lulu Lost Her Mind by Rachel Gibson – May 19th 2020
- Engagement and Espionage (Handcrafted Mystery Book 1) by Penny Reid – May 19th 2020
- Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase – May 19th 2020
- Big Summer: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner – May 19th 2020
- Southern Storm ( The Southern Series Book 3) (Souther Series) by Natasha Madison – May 19th 2020
- A Week at the Shore: A Novel by Barbara Delinsky – May 19th 2020
- Hot Mess by Emma Hart – May 19th 2020
- Beach Read by Emily Henry – May 19th 2020
- The Wife Stalker: A Novel by Liv Constantine – May 19th 2020
- Ruthless Princess (Mafia Royals) by Rachel Van Dyken – May 19th 2020
- Long Road Home (The Barker Triplets Book 5) by Juliana Stone – May 20th 2020
- Bound By The Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 7) by Cora Reilly – May 20th 2020
- Take a Chance on Me by Kathryn R. Biel – May 21st 2020
- Her to Protect: The Girl Power Romance Collection by Nicky F. Grant – May 22nd 2020
- My Sinful Temptation by Lauren Blakely – May 22nd 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).