SATURDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! King Among the Dead (Hell Theory Book 1) by Lauren Gilley IS LIVE!! And it. Sounds. INCREDIBLE!!!
Oh by the way!! Per Iqra’s request she asks:
Hi I’m looking for books where heroine see hero on a date with other women. Heroine is jealous.
I’m going to start building this list over the weekend, so if you have a favorite gut-puncher of a jealousy book, let us know in the comments. 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- When the Walls Come Down: A Standalone Office Romantic Comedy by Aly Martinez & M. Mabie <— HE’S GETTING HIS LIFE BACK IN ORDER AND THEN… “...when Maggie Light, a stunning, snarky blonde moves in next door, and we spend the hottest weekend of our lives together, I think this could be the greatest comeback story ever. That is until I realize Maggie has moved to town to do one thing—steal my job. Maybe this isn’t a comeback story after all. Maybe this is war—one I intend to win…”
- King of Midnight: Rosethorn Valley Fae #1 by Tasha Black
- King Among the Dead (Hell Theory Book 1) by Lauren Gilley <— LAUREN GILLEY’S LATEST!! HE FINDS HER LOCKED IN A CABINET… “…Rose Greer’s life of pain and terror changes the night Simon Becket finds her locked in a cabinet. Blood on his face, but a hand held out in offering – a hand she takes. Beck is kind, and eccentric; rich, and generous, and soft-spoken. Beck is cultured, and patient. Beck is lonely, rattling around his crumbling townhouse with only his elderly upstairs tenant for company. Beck is a killer. And Rose thinks she might be, too…”
- Rewritten (Unscripted Book 2) by J.R. Gray
- Winter of Solace (The Executioner Knights Book 5) by Kathryn Le Veque
- Misconception: A Rock Star Romance (Unrequited Series Book 2) by Julia Wolf <— LIVE!!! ROCK STAR/OLDER WOMAN-YOUNGER MAN ALERT!! “…One sultry night in Vegas, Mo Aronson, lead singer of Unrequited, becomes one of those exceptions. We dance, we connect, we…get married. That wasn’t in the cards. And the positive pregnancy test a few weeks later really wasn’t in the cards. Despite the shock, I think I can handle becoming a mom. What I’m not sure I can handle is the younger, bad boy rocker who won’t back down no matter how many times I push him away...”
- Blindsighted: The First Grant County Thriller by Karin Slaughter <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “…A sadistic rapist turned killer is terrorizing Grant County, and the chief of police, Sara’s ex-husband Jeffrey Tolliver, must find him. But he’s not alone. Lena Adams—the county’s sole female detective—wants to see justice done, since her sister was the first victim. Sara, too, cannot escape the terror. A secret from her past could hold the key to finding the killer—unless he finds her first…”
- Away with the Faeries: a Dark-ish Enemies to Lovers Romance (Get Your Rocks Off Book 1) by Sam Hall <— ROCK STARS, FAERIES & REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! She’s their photographer… “…My favourite band, the Changelings: a group of bad boys who shine in my lens, so brightly they threaten to burn me up. Why are they taking an unholy interest in me? Hunting me down, luring me closer, using every damn means they have to box me in, tie me down. And how do I stay free of them? I’m about to step beyond the lens, become something else altogether and I’m not sure any of us are ready for it...”
- Silver Mayor: The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge by L.B. Dunbar
- Nolan: A Dark Irish Mafia Romance (Dangerous Doms) by Jane Henry
- Justify My Love: BWWM Slow-Burn Romance Bundle by Asha King <— THREE BOOK BUNDLE!!! “…There’s nothing like a slow-burn, as couples fight their attraction until it nearly consumes them both. Bundled here are three of Asha King’s popular romances, each following a hero and heroine as they slowly fall for one another…”
- Cutter (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 4) by Laramie Briscoe <— FIRST RESPONDERS ALERT!! “…Rebuilding is what I’m used to. After I watched my four-year-old daughter die in my arms I’ve done nothing but try to find a reason to live. But I’ve got baggage. Memories, an ex-husband, and a fear I won’t be able to save everyone. When I meet Cutter Thompson, he reminds me rebuilding can mean letting go of fear and allowing myself to live the life I’ve wanted all along…”
- Bouncer (Kings of Carnage Series Book 5) by Kim Jones <—- LIVE!! KIM JONES BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “...I head home to Uprising—prepared to unleash Hell on those who think they can take the kingdom myself and my brothers before me built. What I’m not prepared for is the loud, infuriating, foul mouthed brat with the ridiculous name who cleans the clubhouse. Despite her incessant talking and overly cheerful mood, there’s a sadness in her eyes that pulls at my protective instinct. Ignoring the feeling is easy. Until she comes up missing…”
- The House on Firefly Beach: The perfect feel good summer romance by Jenny Hale
- Painless (Steel Demons MC Book 4) by Crystal Ash
- Marrying My Ex Boyfriend: An Accidental Marriage Romance (Lovers’ Lane Book 4) by Summer Brooks
- One Click Love (Hot in the City Book 2) by T. Gephart <— HER DATING PROFILE & THE FIRE CHIEF ALERT!! “…What’s the worst present you can get for your 45th birthday? An online dating profile you didn’t want. And Mack was all set to delete it, until a message from Hayden lands in his inbox. Hayden decided the best way to celebrate ending a long, loveless marriage was to have a one-night stand. Pity she didn’t count on a sexy, fire chief foiling her plans…“
- Kiss To Conquer: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Anna B. Doe
- All I Need Is You by Monica Walters and T. Key
- Black – The complete series by T.L Smith <— SERIES SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!!! “…I am loyal, but I will betray you. I am strong, but I have scars. I am an angel, but the devil. I met her when I was sixteen and she was a breath of fresh air. She swooped in, making me smile. But then she left, taking my next breath with her. Her smile could light up a room, making my black heart pitter patter. I found her again ten years later, with a syringe in her arm...”
- Good Girl, Bad Girl: A Novel by Michael Robotham <—PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! SHE’S FASCINATING & DANGEROUS… “...A girl is discovered hiding in a secret room in the aftermath of a terrible crime. Half-starved and filthy, she won’t tell anyone her name, or her age, or where she came from. Maybe she is twelve, maybe fifteen. She doesn’t appear in any missing persons file, and her DNA can’t be matched to an identity. Six years later, still unidentified, she is living in a secure children’s home with a new name, Evie Cormac. When she initiates a court case demanding the right to be released as an adult, forensic psychologist Cyrus Haven must determine if Evie is ready to go free. But she is unlike anyone he’s ever met—fascinating and dangerous in equal measure...”
- Dear Mr. Black by Shanora Williams <— AGE GAP ALERT!! HER BEST FRIEND’S FATHER & LIZ LOVED IT! “…I had been madly in love with you ever since I was twelve years old, but I shouldn’t have been. My best friend—your daughter—Isabelle would have hated it. I couldn’t afford to lose her. Besides, you two had already lost enough. Losing Mrs. Black was the epitome…”
Liz: Recent favorite older man/younger girl; best friends father super angsty was Tainted Black by Shanora Williams
- Sea of Ruin by Pam Godwin <— RECENT RELEASE & MONY LOVED IT!!
Mony: Just finished reading Sea of Ruin by Pam Godwin.
This book really packed a punch. Like no other historical romance I’ve read – a stellar & epic read. It may well appeal to readers who do not read historical romance…it’s not traditional and has a modern vibe.
Bennett is an amazing heroine…feisty, a bit broken, cunning, loving. Godwin writes exceptionally well, and paints a rich picture of all the men in her life (is every pirate gorgeous?). She also makes you feel like you’re right on the pirate ship feeling the sway, the sea and scents.
The story in multi-layered and has you constantly on the edge of your seat.
It’s steamy, angsty, risqué and colourful. This may be my book of the month. 5*****
- ROCK F*CK CLUB BOX SET BOOKS 1-5 by Michelle Mankin <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! “...ROCK F*CK CLUB is sexy, yet sweet, and emotional. If the boys can play, why not the girls too? Inside each book in the box set is one girl figuring out what she likes and how she likes it on her path to love and her happily ever after. It is girls with rock ‘n’ roll attitude. Girls on a journey to find their best true selves. Girls who love music and the rock stars who create it. This box set includes books 1-5. Over 1200 pages. Book 6 is a full-length novel to end the series. It is available separately...”
- Author Tricia O’Malley <— JANIE IS LOVING THIS AUTHOR!
Janie: I discovered a new (to me) author the other day and I’m enjoying her so much I’m already on the third book of hers! The author is Tricia O’Malley and she has a few series out.
The two series I’ve been reading from both take place in Ireland and kind of give me a Nora Roberts vibe. They are lighthearted romance with a little bit of fantasy thrown in, in that they have magical powers. I’m loving them! The series are:
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary <— Ashley LOVED this one!
Ashley: …The Flatshare by Beth O’Leary is one of them. I listened to the audiobook and loved it!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Lone Hearts (Lines in the Sand Book 6) by Lindsay Detwiler – June 6th 2020
- The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys Book 1) by Emma Scott – June 7th 2020
- Ruthless Embrace (Cruel Book 2) by Aidèe Jaime – June 8th 2020
- Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks Book 7) by Kendall Ryan – June 8th 2020
- The Damned by Renée Ahdieh – June 9th 2020
Jokes on You (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 9th 2020
- Daddy’s Girls: A Novel by Danielle Steel – June 9th 2020
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell – June 9th 2020
- Lucky in Love (Southern Bride Book 4) by Kelly Elliott – June 9th 2020
- Always the Last to Know by Kristan Higgins – June 9th 2020
- Dance Away with Me: A Novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – June 9th 2020
- The House of Whispers: A Novel by Laura Purcell – June 9th 2020
500 Miles from You: A Novel by Jenny Colgan – June 9th 2020
- Stranger in the Lake: A Novel by Kimberly Belle – June 9th 2020
- The Lying Life of Adults by Elena Ferrante – June 9th 2020
- You Can’t Catch Me by Catherine McKenzie – June 9th 2020
- A Good Man (Handymen Book 1) by Rosanna Leo – June 9th 2020
- Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Novel, A Book 19) by Nalini Singh – June 9th 2020
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (A Calamity Falls Novel Book 5) by Erika Kelly – June 11th 2020
- Against the Rules (Kingston Brothers Book 3) by Isabel Lucero – June 11th 2020
- The Jock: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (North Woods University Book 6) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman – June 12th 2020
- Hush, Puppy (The Dogmothers Book 5) by Roxanne St. Claire – June 12th 2020
- Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 14th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).