TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The Virgin Game Plan (First To Score Book 2) by Lauren Blakely <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT!! “…A forbidden romance with the coach’s daughter wasn’t part of my game plan.I had an excuse two years ago when I met her on campus. She interviewed me for a story on major league baseball’s rising stars, and we shared a hot, passionate night that ended far too soon, and without a mention of who her father was. Now I know the innocent but sexy woman I can’t stop thinking about is the coach’s daughter. That means her dad is the guy who determines if I bat fourth in the starting lineup in every game, or ride the bench…”
- Texas Sizzle (Cowboy Country Book 3) by Lori Wilde
- Find Me in Serenity (Books 1 to 6): An ‘IN SERENITY’ Small Town Romance Series COLLECTION 1 by Clara Cruise <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! An ER doctor. A Fire Chief. Hilarity, danger…and true love conquering all.
- Broken French by Natasha Boyd <— BACK ON THE LIST ’cause JR loved it too!
JR: Yay! I love you featured some of my latest finds – I’ve had such good luck lately! I finished another book I highly recommend: Broken French by Natasha Boyd.
I was so invested in this story staying up way too late for a few nights in a row to finish it. I wanted to live in it – or at least visit the places they did while cruising around the Mediterranean on a billionaire’s yacht (even if he was a bit too grumpy). 4.5*
- Ruthless Heart: The Ruthless Devils Series: Book 1 by Eve L. Mitchell <— BULLY BOOK! “…Three football stars who have it all: looks, money, talent and the world at their feet. No one messes with the Devils. You’re either with them or against them…and you’d have to be stupid to be against them. Ava isn’t stupid, but one night of being in the wrong place at the right time is coming back to haunt her. One of the Santo boys—Jett—is out for blood. Specifically, her blood. Thankfully, he doesn’t know who she is, and Ava plans to keep it that way…”
- Still: Your Best by Monica Walters
- Exploring Daddy (Love in LA Book 2) by Mia Monroe
- Secretly Dating Mr. Hot Stuff: An Older Woman Younger Man Surprise Pregnancy Romance (Forbidden Encounters) by Sofia T Summers
- Stranded by Nicole Dykes <— THEY END UP STRANDED!!! “Four college students decide to spend their winter break out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service or internet. Sounds like a great idea, right? I mean, what could go wrong? The answer—Everything. A fun vacation away from everything turns into a fight for survival, stranded far away from home.”
- Cruel Saint: Enemies to Lovers Dark Irish Mafia Romance (Cruel Desires Book 2) by Lee Piper
- The Fall of a God : An Enemies to Lovers High School Romance (The Boys of Clermont Bay Book 2) by Holly Renee
- A Moment Too Late by Rachael Brownell <— GASP!!!! HER BEST FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND!!! “…He was everything I wanted. The man I dreamed about at night and looked for everywhere I turned just for a glimpse of his perfection. But I couldn’t have him. It was against the rules. Forbidden. He was my best friend’s boyfriend. I would never do that to her. Then she died...”
- Torment by Dylan Page <— JODIE LOVED IT!!
Jodie: I have just finished the conclusion (it has just released) to an amazing duet that I would highly recommend. It’s Torment by Dylan Page. It definitely has all the ‘feels’. I have a major book hangover now.
Lisa: I want to second Torment by Dylan Page. I’m not finished but I’ve already cringed at the forbidden aspects. It’s slow burn. Back and forth in the past and future. I’m dying to find out what happens! I haven’t been excited to read in awhile but eeeek I am now! Oh and we are going on vacation to the beach so I’ll have lots of time to read the entire duet! Woohoo!!!!
- Guardians Of Mayhem MC Box Set (Books 1-10) by Hope Stone <— SERIES BUNDLE!!
- Life’s Too Short by Abby Jimenez <— R. RENEE CALLS THIS ONE SWOONY & CAN’T PUT IT DOWN!
Mony: Alrightee…going back to try Jimenez again. I’ve been circling around Life’s Too Short…thank you RR & Michele ツ
R: I *just* texted Michele how swoony it is. I can’t put it down. I really liked The HEA Playlist, and think this is (currently) blowing it away.
- Red Thorns: A Dark New Adult Romance (Thorns Duet Book 1) by Rina Kent <— COLLEGE HEARTTHROB!! “…Sebastian Weaver is the star quarterback and the college’s heartthrob. Rich. Handsome. Bastard. Everyone’s attention flocked toward him and all the girls dreamed to be with him. Not me. At least, not until he made a move on me. See, I thought I was stronger than Sebastian’s charms. I thought I could survive being his target. I thought wrong. Little did I know that he will make my most twisted fantasies come true. Fantasies I didn’t know existed…”
- Text in Show: It’s a Dog Text Dog World … (An Accidentally in Love Story Book 4) by Whitney Dineen and Melanie Summers
- Carry the Ocean by Heide Cullinan <— M/M ROMANCE!! HARPER LOVED THIS ONE!
Harper: Just finished Carry the Ocean by Heide Cullinan. Another sweet sweet love story between two men, one autistic and another with severe depression and anxiety. This is a truly insightful story. It concentrates a lot on the battles the brain of people with autism and depression put them through. And still has a lot of swoon and steamy moments.
- Lords of Wrath (Dark College Bully Romance) : Royals of Forsyth University by Angel Lawson and Samantha Rue
- The Sophomore by Monica Murphy <— UNREQUITED LOVE!! “…I’ve stood by him for years. Been a friend every time he needed one, but he doesn’t see me. Not like I want him to. Move on, my friends said. Find someone new. Someone who sees your worth. Someone who gets you. I know they’re right. I’m only a friend to him. He’s never going to see me like I see him. So I take their advice, and try to move on. But Jackson is always right there. In my face. Running to my rescue. And when I meet someone else, Jackson isn’t having it...”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Midlife Zombie Hunter (The Forty Proof Series Book 5) by Shannon Mayer – June 12th 2021
- Million Dollar Demon (Hollows Book 15) by Kim Harrison – June 15th 2021
- Broken Like Me by Kaitie Howie – June 15th 2021
- Trusting the Badge (Arizona K9 Book 3) by Dorothy F. Shaw – June 15th 2021
- Grapes & Wrath: a forbidden romance (Forbidden Fruit) by Eve Cates – June 18th 2021 (priest!!)
- To Have Mercy by N. Nieto – June 18th 2021
- The Monster: A Mafia Romance by L.J. Shen – June 15th 2021
- Fate: A Second Chance Rockstar Romance (Full Moon Book 2) by Stacy Stone – June 18th 2021
- The Witness for the Dead by Katherine Addison – June 22nd 2021
- Dream Girl by Laura Lippman – June 22nd 2021
- Garkain: Book One of The Uluru Legacy Series by Anna J Walner – June 25th 2021
- Claimed (Lair of the Wolven, The Book 1) by J.R. Ward – June 29th 2021
- Murder at Sunrise Lake by Christine Feehan – June 29th 2021
- The Last Graduate: A Novel (The Scholomance Book 2) by Naomi Novik – June 29th 2021
- Survive the Night: A Novel by Riley Sager – June 29th 2021
- Ruin (Hawks MC (next generation) Book 2) by Lila Rose – June 29th 2021
- A Lot Like Love (Blue Moon Bay Book 1) by Jennifer Snow – June 29th 2021
- Kitty Kitty (Souls Chapel Revenants MC Book 5) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 29th 2021
- To Sir, with Love by Lauren Layne – June 29th 2021
- Carnal Urges (Queens & Monsters Book 2) by J.T. Geissinger – June 30th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!