HAPPY FRIDAY!!! We’ve got a nice list of new releases and fun finds today, and I’m not even done adding to it. But I figured I’ll post it now, since we’ve got some incredible looking options. AND!! I’ve started my next read. 😉 I couldn’t help it you guys. I HAD TO start it. *red-faced*
I’ve decided to start Tarryn Fisher’s upcoming releases, “The Wives: A Novel” (I have a review copy), and her writing is IN. CREDIBLE. Being in the main character’s head is EXACTLY how I would feel and think… (how does she DO that??). It’s as if she’s me! UGH what a predicament. I’m so nervous (but even more titillated). 😉 Oh yesssss, you KNOW this is right up my alley. I think Tarryn Fisher is truly my most favorite. Her voice is incredible.
Cheryl: It does sound good. EXCEPT IT’S NOT RELEASED UNTIL. DECEMBER!!! What a tease Maryse!!! 😉
Jean: No fair Maryse! Many of us are waiting for that one!!
Maryse: *giggles with glee* You guys… I am HOOKED!! I read late into the night and had to force myself to put it down to go to sleep. That is RARE now as I usually always fall asleep while reading.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
P.S. Lots of these books are in Kindle Unlimited, so if you’re not a member yet and want to test it out, Kindle Unlimited Membership super-bargain deal!!!! <— EXTENDED through the month of June!!!
- Yes, Officers by S.E. Hall <— LIVE!!! HER MARRIAGE FELL APART & THEN SHE MEETS TWO POLICE OFFICERS... *blush* “…those who knew them well also knew that when the uniform and badge came off, their lives were far from “normal.” Or fulfilled. The two men agreed that something was missing, they just didn’t know what exactly that something was… until they crossed paths with Jacquelyn Jacobs, stranded on the outskirts of their little town. But finding her, the one to complete them, doesn’t mean she wanted to be found…”
- Stuck with You: A ONE WEEK Novella by Roya Carmen
- Ask Me Why: An Enemies to Lovers Standalone Romance by Harloe Rae <— LIVE!!! BROODING, UNINTERESTD SINGLE FATHER ALERT!! “…an adorable little boy dashes into my store. His zest for life makes me smile in a way that’s been long lost. Then I meet his father.Well, confront is more like it. Brance Stone is volatile. Offensive. Harsh. And can’t be bothered to care. Not that I want him to. I get frostbite just looking into Brance’s glacial stare…”
- Love Story Duet by Robin Huber <— THE DUET IS COMPLETE & Michele G LOVED it!
Michele G: I read and enjoyed A Love Like Yours and A Story Like Ours (The Love Story Duet) by Robin Huber. They were romance with a Rocky feel to them…I ate it up! (Don’t even look at them though Leslie…there are tears.)
- Defiant Princess: A Reverse Harem High School Bully Romance (Boys of Oak Park Prep Book 2) by Callie Rose
- Vengeance High: A High School Bully Romance (How the Mighty Have Fallen) by Ellie Parker
- Lion on the Job (Paranormal Dating Agency Book 21) by Milly Taiden
- Restored by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!! ALEXA RILEY’S LATEST SHORT!! HER FATHER’S RIGHT HAND MAN… “...One thing that’s always been constant is her dad’s right-hand man Bronx. He was loyal to their family, and her dad treated him like a son. But since Gemma confessed her feelings for him when she was sixteen years old, he’s kept her at arms reach…”
- A Lady’s First Scandal (The May Flowers Book 1) by Merry Farmer
- Her Protector: A Sweet Brothers Romance (The Braxton Brothers Book 3) by Anne-Marie Meyer
- Returning His Love (Unconditional Book 2) by Jacqueline Francis
- Behind the Veil by Kathryn Nolan <— LIVE!! FAKE MARRIAGE ALERT!! “Just because the marriage is fake doesn’t mean the attraction is…”
- The Locker Room by Meghan Quinn <— Author Meghan Quinn’s LATEST IS LIVE!!! She brushes him off, so maybe he needs to bring her to the locker room “...Legend has it if you bring a girl into the sacred after-game domain of the baseball locker room, it will end with a walk down the aisle. One rowdy and naked encounter against the lockers with the girl of your dreams will make her your wife. Translation: baseball players are stupidly superstitious and believe the locker room has magical powers…”
Daffy: My friend said it’s super cute! On my list
- RORY: Brothers Ink Tattoo (Brothers Ink Tattoo Series Book 4) by Nicole James <— LIVE!! BLURB JOLT ALERT!! ONE NIGHT STAND WITH A ROCK STAR & NOW SHE’S PREGNANT!! “…When rain forces them all to take refuge in the same motel, sparks fly. A night of drinking and karaoke leads to a connection deeper than either of them expects. She opens up about her most intimate and tragic experiences. He lies about who he really is, never telling her he’s in a band that’s the opening act for rocker Charlotte Justice. The night they share is magical, but they’re headed in two different directions like two ships passing in the night. Or in this case, two Harleys passing in the night. What do you do when someone writes a song about your most private feelings and experiences and you hear it on the radio for the first time?….“
- Jersey Six by Jewel E. Ann <— RECENT RELEASE BY ONE OF OUR FAVS & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Jean: Morning! Finished Jersey Six last night! Loved it! …Another great book by Jewel E. Ann! …I too was able to figure one thing but the other twist I did not see coming!!
Cheryl: Just finished Jersey Six. 5 stars!! It was a rollercoaster of an emotional read. Your heart just breaks for Jersey. I was on edge wondering how this was going to end. I did figure one thing out correctly but was surprised by something else. Just when you think it’s going to be ok, nope, real life continued to happen and the angst just kept coming.
Perfect ending; does not leave you wanting more. Definitely a book you need chocolate and tissues for. If you have triggers it may not be the book for you. …it does deal with some heavy subject matter.
Jean: Maryse, read Jersey Six first…..it is a standalone and I’m curious to get your thoughts on it…….
Linda: Good morning and Happy Friday!! Jersey Six. Finished last night. Jersey and Ian will be in my head for awhile. Yes one of those reads that is so amazing but sooo painful too. I agree with Cheryl’ s comment. I had some things figured out but not the other!! Oh my heart. Another book where you don’t want to skim over one single word. Jewel E Ann never disappoints!!
- Stuck with You: A ONE WEEK Novella by Roya Carmen <— LIVE!! ROYA CARMEN’S LATEST!! HER EX SHOWS UP… “…Corrie is looking forward to getting off the grid and having a quiet week with her two Pomeranians. On the week’s agenda: journal, walk on the beach, paint, read, relax and reflect on life. Unfortunately, her plans hit a snag when she finds her soon-to-be ex, Jacob, at the cottage too. Turns out they’ve been double booked…”
- Sparking Sara (The Men on Fire Series) by Samantha Christy <— LIVE!! FIREMEN ALERT!! “…The doctors tell us getting Sara back into her normal routine is what’s best for her.
But what happens when she doesn’t want her old normal? Some would say I’m trying to save ghosts from my past. I think they’re wrong. Maybe all of them are wrong. Maybe the best thing for Sara is me…”
- The Help: A High School Bully Romance (Kings of Linwood Academy Book 1) by Callie Rose <— RECENT RELEASE BULLY BOOK ALERT & ANGELA LOVED IT!!
Angela: Just finished “the help” by Callie Rose (bully book). I have to say wow! I finished it in a day. I was sucked in wanting to know what was going to happen next. So many unanswered questions through and a shocking jaw dropping ending. I have to wait until August until the next release. 4.5 stars.
- Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux <— OLDIE BUT GOODIE ALERT!! Ashley just discovered this one!!
Ashley: I’m reading Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux. It’s from 2016! 😳 Can’t believe I missed it! It’s awesome so far!
- What We Do in the Night (Day to Night Book 1) by Stylo Fantome <— LIVE!!! STYLO FANTOME’S LATEST!! SHE’S A NIGHTCLUB DANCER… “...Working for his father’s law firm has left Ari with very little control over his life, so when he meets Valentine for the first time, he sees a girl who is desperate for someone to take care of her. To take overher. So what he can’t get for himself in the day time, he’ll simply take for himself at night. But when power struggles lead to real feelings, who’s actually controlling whom? Some relationships are better left in the dark…”
- Devilry (King University Book 2) by Marley Valentine <— M/M STUDENT TEACHER ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Diving head first into new experiences, new friends, and parties, I didn’t expect to run straight into the one thing I wasn’t ready for. His arms are welcoming, his body is addictive and his lips are heaven. Cole Huxley is everything I could fall in love with, except for one problem… I never wanted to fall for my professor...”
- Flying by Megan Hart <— LIVE!! MEGAN HART ALERT (I LOVVVVVE HER!!!!) SHE RANDOMLY FLIES TO VARIOUS AIRPORT BARS… “…Stella flies standby every other weekend, finding the airport bar wherever she arrives and waiting for the right guy to come along. From businessmen to baggage handlers, each conquest brings a whole new meaning to the term layover. Every departure is the sweetest possible distraction from the life and memories she’s trying to forget. When she meets the mysterious Matthew in Chicago, something about him tells Stella she’s not the only one running from the past. Their connection is instant, electric, volcanic – and for the first time, Stella wants a layover to turn into a roundtrip ticket…”
- Rock Stars, Surf and Second Chances series by Michelle Mankin <— MICHELLE MANKIN SERIES BARGAIN ALERT!! All the books are super-bargain priced!! She says: “…I’m going to have a cowabunga sale on the series leading up to the release. Outside, book 1 will go zero any minute. I have a bookbub feature on Oceanside, book 3 for international surfing day this week…” P.S.!!! FUN POST ALERT!! I have super-fun facts & photos + the models in one of the photoshoots are now a real-life couple!! 😀 !!! I LOVE THAT!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Never Fall in Love with a Rockstar by Rachel Higginson – June 25th 2019
- Paranoid by Lisa Jackson – June 25th 2019
- Alpha’s Promise (Dark Protectors Book 10) by Rebecca Zanetti – June 25th 2019
- I Will Not Beg (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven Book 9) by Cherise Sinclair – June 25th 2019
- Beautifully Broken Life (The Sutter Lake Series Book 2) by Catherine Cowles – June 25th 2019
- Justified: Includes a bonus novella (Loveless, Texas Book 1) by Jay Crownover – June 25th 2019
- Lost and Found: A Novel by Danielle Steel – June 25th 2019
The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil Book 1) by Gena Showalter – June 25th 2019
- Breathless (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 10) by Helen Hardt – June 25th 2019
- A Rainbow Above Us (Blessings, Georgia Book 8) by Sharon Sala – June 25th 2019
- Wolf Instinct (SWAT Book 9) by Paige Tyler – June 25th 2019
- Manipulate (Deliver Book 6) by Pam Godwin – June 25th 2019
- The Accidental Girlfriend by Emma Hart – June 25th 2019
- Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – June 25th 2019
- Bad Things by Nancy Bush – June 25th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).