HAPPY FRIDAY AND WEEKEND EVERYONE!! Since this week has been exceptionally busy for me, here are my “three things” in case you didn’t see my post on Facebook:
1.) I am still here. 🙂 Just moving into my new house (that I love but there’s stuff EVERYWHERE right now) so I’m a bit scattered (at least for this week).
2.) Puppies are a big huge pain in the butt. Though very cute pains in the butts, yet nonetheless, pains in the butt.
3.) So much to unpack still… I think I’m just gonna get rid of the majority of my stuff instead. LOL!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Crash With Me by Allie Everhart <— RUNAWAY BRIDE IS STAYING WITH HIM FOR THREE WEEKS! “…After calling off my wedding, I ran away… and drove into a blizzard that landed my car in the ditch. Luckily Brody, a big tall guy with gorgeous blue eyes and an easygoing smile, was driving by and saved me. The plan was to stay with him until the storm passed, but I knew I’d need more time than that to face what waited for me back home. So I made Brody a deal: I’d pay him to let me stay there for three weeks, the time that would have been my honeymoon. We’d be roommates only, nothing more…”
- Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy <— STACIE JUST FOUND US THIS ONE!! 5 STARS!!
Stacie: I just read a fantastic book that I have to share!! Say You Swear by Meagan Brandy. 5 stars. This book checked so many of my boxes that I love in a book.
College romance, best book boyfriend I have read in so long, jealousy, not a full blown love triangle but you will see what I mean, friends before lovers, I had butterflies and excitement and tears while reading.
You think you know where the books going but then there’s twists!! It’s so good!!!
- Make Me Sin (Bad Habit Book 2) by J.T. Geissinger <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!! RAINA 5-STAR LOVED THIS ONE!!
Raina: Just posted 5 stars on Amazon for Make Me Sin. Loved it. Read it twice and plan to read it again. Can’t wait for the next one. I had tons of rock star crushes back in the day, but Paul McCartney was my first.
Heidi: I am almost finished with Make Me Sin and ready for the next one! AJ is pretty hot and a hot Russian always makes me swoon!
Tessa: I was up all night with Make Me Sin. It ended up being awesome. Just pure emotion. There wasn’t much rockstar life, which is usually a pre-requisite for me. However, it still worked because the timing was around a wedding and it was her POV, not his. It really tugged at the heartstrings. I wish he would have played some of the music they were talking about to her, but it wasn’t necessary and I get why it didn’t happen. So good.
- I Let You Fall: A Romantic Drama by Sara Downing <— SHE IS IN A COMA BUT ONLY HE CAN ACTUALLY SEE HER! “…On a summer night in London, art teacher Eve Chapman finds herself in a hospital emergency room. She watches surgeons desperately operate on a young woman with a terrible head injury. But when the bandages are removed, Eve is horrified to find her own body on the operating table. Trapped in a coma, Eve struggles to cope with the fact that no matter how hard she tries, her family and friends cannot see or hear her. But then she meets Luca Diaz, a handsome and comatose lawyer who can see her…”
- That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky Book 3) by Meghan Quinn <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
- Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
- Good Morning, Love: A Novel by Ashley M. Coleman <— SHE WANTS TO MAKE IT BIG IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY! “…Carli meticulously balances her work with her musical endeavors as a songwriter—until a chance meeting with rising star Tau Anderson sends her calculated world into a frenzy. Their worlds collide and quickly blur the strict lines Carli has drawn between her business and her personal life, throwing Carli’s reputation—and her burgeoning songwriting career—into question...”
- #Awestruck (A #Lovestruck Novel) by Sariah Wilson <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!
- Heartbroken Hero : Falling for a Cancer (Falling for the Stars STANDALONE Novels) | by Jeannine Colette and Lauren Runow <— RICH GIRL IS STARTING HER NEW LIFE IN A SMALL TOWN & HE DOESN’T TAKE KINDLY TO HER… “…Scandal, betrayal, and a tarnished name have me fleeing my Manhattan penthouse with a lone suitcase and a manila envelope holding the hardest decision I’ll ever have to make. With no destination in mind, I land in a quaint beach town in South Carolina. I’m about to get lunch when my Christian Louboutin heel gets stuck in the decking. I’m desperate to rescue it when my hero appears. A very moody, very heartbroken hero named Grant Dawson...”
- Takeoff: A Single Father, Sports Romance by Evelyn Sola <— SPORTS STAR ALERT!! “...I like my life the way it is. Calm, quiet and very private. I may be a brash New Yorker, but I keep a tight circle, and I prefer it that way. Enter Colt Chastain, rising NBA star and magnetic single dad. He’s set his sights on me and he’s determined to change my mind. No way that’s going to happen…”
- Blind Date: A completely gripping and heart-pounding psychological thriller by Wendy Clarke <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN & THAT’S RIGHT UP MY DARK ALLEY!! 😀 SHE’S SET UP ON A BLIND DATE, & THEN HE LOCKS HER IN!! “…When Mel meets Malik, she knows instantly that they could have more than just a fling. She tells him her deepest, darkest secrets and it doesn’t make him run away. He makes her feel wanted for the first time in years, and when she wakes up in his bed in the early hours she feels completely content. Until she notices that he’s no longer lying beside her. She’s tangled up in his sheets alone in his bedroom and she can’t remember how she got there. And then she hears the metallic scrape of a key in the door and realises that Malik has locked her in…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Good Morning, Love: A Novel by. Ashley M. Coleman
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – June 27th 2022
- The Lost and Found Girl: A Novel by Maisey Yates – Jun 28, 2022
- The Sweetest Thing (Honey Acres) by Sasha Summers | Jun 28, 2022
- Second Chance Spring (Honeymoon Harbor) by JoAnn Ross | Jun 28, 2022
- Up All Night with a Good Duke (The Byronic Book Club 1) by Amy Rose Bennett | Jun 28, 2022
- Tomboy: A Jane Benjamin Novel by Shelley Blanton-Stroud | Jun 28, 2022
- Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses Book 4) by Sav R. Miller | Jun 28, 2022
- Accidental Pasts: A Lost Hearts Found Romance by Lisa Keifer | Jun 29, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!