HAPPY FRIDAY!!! It’s time to put together a list of new releases over the last 24-48 hours + reader recommendations and bargain finds. 🙂 Tomorrow, my house crew is heading for a day of offshore fishing, so I will have the day to myself annnnnnnd reading!! YAY ME!!
IT. IS. READY!!! THE LATEST BIGGEST & FUNNEST LIST ON MY BLOG… over 200 comments came in and I added them all to this blog post!! If you missed it, let me know and I’ll add yours too. Here it is:
ALSO BIG NOTE: IF ANYONE HAS TRIED TO EMAIL ME FROM MY BLOG (in the last week or so):
It appears it wasn’t working correctly (I’ve moved to a new hosting server and we’ve found the issue and fixed it).
Please contact me again (I love your messages). Whether it be review requests, or reader questions, or recommendations, or anything you wanna book-talk (or life-talk) about, I’m ready!! Contact me here.
AUTHORS with book review requests can contact me here
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a one month free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— THREE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
- Zodiac Academy 8.5: Beyond The Veil by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti <— LIVE!! ZODIAC ACADEMY!!!! READ AFTER BOOK #8!! “***This is a bridging book which takes place beyond The Veil (in the land of the dead) during the events of book 8 in the Zodiac Academy series. It should be read after book 8 to avoid spoilers for that book and holds the answer to what takes place for the characters who are held within the clutches of death by this point in the story, as well as vital clues to the conclusion of this epic series***”
- Alien Conquest Box Set: Ten Alien Romances (Possessive Protective Sci-Fi Alien Romances) by Loki Renard <— LIVE!!
- 4 SEAL Daddies: A Military Reverse Harem Secret Baby Romance (Forbidden Fantasies) by Sofia T Summers <— LIVE!!
- Silenced by Leddy Harper <— LAUREN LOVED IT!!
Lauren: Silenced by Leddy Harper….no words to describe how freaking amazing this book is. It’s Archer’s Voice….on crack. It has the same basic outline as Archer’s Voice but SO, SO, SO more intense. READ IT!!!!!
Ashley: Lauren – I just one-clicked Silenced. I loved Archer’s Voice.
Northernstar: Also, another vote for Leddy Harper’s Silenced! Great second chance romance, some intense moments for sure.
- Grace Note: A Cake Series Novel by J. Bengtsson <— LIVE!! SHE’S PRIVILEGED & HE’S A RUNAWAY FOSTER KID DRUMMER… “…I’m drawn by the talent and the turmoil behind the weary eyes of the drummer on the streets. I’ve never seen anyone my age as wild and unrestrained, a lightning bolt of electricity that never hits the same spot on his bucket drums twice. He plays with such confidence, such rage. I have to know who he is and where he learned to bang out drum solos like he owns the night. I want to help him. No, to save him. If only Rory will let me…”
- Joey: A brother’s best friend, standalone dark mafia romance (Chicago Ruthless Book 2) by Sadie Kincaid <— LIVE!!
- Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy Book 1) by Leigh Bardugo <— LIVE!! ON BARGAIN SALE & TASHA J & MICHELLES LOVED IT!
Tasha J: I read the first recently in a spin-off of the same world, Shadow and Bone, and loved it. I plan to have read all from that series before the airing on Netflix in April. Goals!
MichelleS: I finished Shadow and Bone. Moving on to book two, I liked it that much. Maybe 4.5 stars? Only because half of this e-book was previews at the end, so it was over before I was ready! Great start to a new fantasy series (new to me) if anyone is looking for that.
- House of Ash and Glass by SR Jones & Silla Webb <— LIVE!! MOBSTER HATES HER STEP-MOTHER MORE THAN SHE DOES! “…I have nothing. My father’s death left my world ruined. All that remains is my ancestral home, but my stepmother will do all that she can to take it from me. Broken and alone, things can’t get any worse… Until he arrives. Nico Andretti. A dangerous mobster with a soul so dark the Devil himself would fear him. He claimed me as his Cinders, but he treats me with disdain. His men desecrate my family home and ruin my last shred of hope. I want him gone. But then I realize he hates my stepmother even more than I do...”
- Interwoven: A Magical Pride and Prejudice Variation (Darcy and Elizabeth Happily Ever Afters) by Melanie Rachel <— LIVE!!
- Vengefully Yours: From enemies to lovers to second chances, a steamy collection of romantic mystery-suspense dark romances <— SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED & TODAY’S NEWSLETTER SPONSOR!! “...Immerse yourself in this collection of short stories filled with dark secrets, tormented pasts and forbidden desires. Where love still conquers all. Join six heroes (and the heroines they pine for) on these fast-paced adventures of mystery and romance, longing and loyalty, vengeance and redemption. And get just a taste of how far a man will go to protect the one woman he can’t have…”
- Unexpected Mate: A Small Town Grumpy Sunshine Shifter Romance (Otter Cove Shifters Book 2) by Delta James <— LIVE!!
- Bound by Love (The Alliance, Book 10) by Brenda K. Davies <— LIVE!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER! However: “…***The Alliance Series is a spin-off of the Vampire Awakenings series. You do not have to read the Vampire Awakenings Series to follow the Alliance Series.“
- Meet Me in the Blue (Hemlock Harbor Book 1) by A.M. Johnson <— LIVE!!
- Karma (The Serendipity Series Book 5) by Carly Phillips <— LIVE!!
- Haven (Operation Justice Force Book 6) by Reese Knightley <— LIVE!!
- Behind the Net: a grumpy sunshine hockey romance by Stephanie Archer <— LIVE!!
- Her Alien Billionaire Boss by Mina Carter <— LIVE!!
- Bones & All: A Novel by Camille DeAngelis <—ON SALE ALERT & OMG BLURB JOLT!!!!! SHE WANTS TO BE LOVED BUT SHE DOES TERRIBLE THINGS!!! SHE EATS… Do I watch it or do I read it??? I’m one-clicking and reading it!!! “…Because Maren Yearly doesn’t just break hearts, she devours them. Ever since her mother found Penny Wilson’s eardrum in her mouth when Maren was just two years old, she knew life would never be normal for either of them. Love may come in many shapes and sizes, but for Maren, it always ends the same–with her hiding the evidence and her mother packing up the car. But when her mother abandons her the day after her sixteenth birthday, Maren goes looking for the father she has never known, and finds much more than she bargained for along the way…”
- Crimson River by Devney Perry <— MARY ANN WANTS MORE LIKE THIS!
Mary Ann: Have you heard of the author Kerry Barnes. After reading Crimson River I want more mystery and twist, so I downloaded Ugly Truth.
- Villain’s Prey by MINK <— LIVE!! THE VILLAIN & THE PRINCESS HE HAS TO KIDNAP! “…Kidnapping a Fernandino princess will be easy. Rich, spoiled, entitled, and full of a confidence they don’t deserve—the Fernandinos are going to fall. I’m going to be the one to hasten their demise by stealing their cherished little princess Olivia right out from under their noses. To her, I’m the villain, a Taletti who knows nothing but violence and blood. Good. That’s the way I want it. All goes according to plan… Until I get a taste of her sharp tongue and a look at her wicked curves. It doesn’t take long for me to realize she might be more than the spoiled little brat I’d been sent to collect...”
- Berries and Greed: MF Monster Romcom (Deep Earth Dating Book 1) by Lily Mayne <— LIVE!!
- Beautiful Sinner by Sara Cate <— NANCY 5-STAR LOVED THIS!! Beautiful Sinner by Sara Cate is a standalone, forbidden, age-gap romance!
Nancy: Very forbidden! He is a priest! Age-gap he is twice her age. Good ending!
- Dawn by Octavia E. Butler <— BARGAIN SALE POST-APOCALYTIC WITH AMAZING REVIEWS!! I ONE-CLICKED IT!!! ALIENS SAVED HUMANS AFTER A NUCLEAR WAR… “…the Oankali—a seemingly benevolent alien race—intervened in the fate of the humanity hundreds of years ago, saving everyone who survived a nuclear war from a dying, ruined Earth and then putting them into a deep sleep. After learning all they could about Earth and its beings, the Oankali healed the planet, cured cancer, increased human strength, and they now want Lilith to lead her people back to Earth—but salvation comes at a price…”
- One Touch: An ex-boyfriend’s brother, small town romance by Lena Hendrix <— LIVE!!
- No Easy Dare: A One-Night-Stand, Fake Fiancée Romance by Samantha Christy <— LIVE!! OOOPS! SHE’S PREGNANT! “…After an ill-advised one-nighter with him, I end up pregnant. Which puts me in a precarious position. I can’t be pregnant and also protect my daughter. Because protecting her means risking my unborn child. There’s no way to protect them both. Until my cocky, arrogant, playboy baby daddy, who is SO not father material, comes up with a plan. Hunter becomes my protector. My savior. My doting fiancé. The problem is, it’s all fake. And if my father finds out about it, I may end up worse off than before…”
- Xactly What She Needs (The Rebel Chasers M.C. Series Book 3) by Nikki Mays <— LIVE!!
- Royal Reflections by Aleatha Romig <— NATASHA LOVED THIS SERIES!!
Natasha: So I generally can’t get in to series. I hate waiting for the end lol….I tend to stick to standalones…..but this was so good.
I saw Safron Kent posted it on her Facebook page and I love her books so I gave it a try!
I binged the 4 books over two days. So many twists and turns and one of the twist I didn’t have a clue it start wondering about until book 4 when they laid down hints!!!
- Ignition Sequence: A Nature of Desire series novel by Joey W. Hill <— LIVE!! JOEY W. HILL’S LATEST!! “...Third year medical student Les Wilder has done the unforgivable. When she flees to the door of childhood crush and arson investigator Jefferson “Brick” McGuire, she doesn’t come for comfort. With what she’s done, she doesn’t deserve to let love save her. Brick feels differently. He’s enough of a Master to know his shattered submissive needs more than pleasure or punishment...”
- Queer and Cute : A Collection of LGBTQ+ Swoon-Worthy First Encounters by Alexis C. Maness, Shannon Elliot <— LIVE!!
- The Husband Game : An M/M Hockey Romance (Relationship Goals Book 1) by Brigham Vaughn <— LIVE!!
- Isabelle’s Forbidden Love: Scanguards Hybrids #4 (Scanguards Vampires Book 16) by Tina Folsom <— LIVE!! TINA FOLSOM’S LATEST!! “…When brutal murders rattle San Francisco, Scanguards realizes that the evidence points to one of their own, the gruff and fiercely private bouncer and vampire Orlando. Isabelle, Samson and Delilah’s hybrid daughter, tries to prove Orlando’s innocence. But a revelation about deeds from Orlando’s past shake her trust in him, while he tries to push her away, afraid that the past will repeat itself and once again rob him of everything he loves…”
- The Trouble with a Small Town Cowboy (Texas Matchmakers At It Again Book 1) by Debra Clopton <— LIVE!!
- Don’t Pretend I’m Yours by Natasha Anders <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! NATASHA LOVED THIS ONE!!
Natasha: Don’t Pretend I’m Yours by Natasha Anders. Excellent unrequited
- Devoted (The Bonding Trials Book 2) by Evelyn Flood <— LIVE!!
- SEALED by the Boss: An Age Gap Surprise Pregnancy Romance (Alphalicious Bosses) by Sofia Finn <— LIVE!!
- VAS by Sarah Curtis <— LIVE!! SHE WAS HIS WAITRESS & HE KEEPS COMING BACK, ANGRY & BROODING “…Anna had too much on her plate to waste energy on the aloof man who showed her little interest. So she kept him buried in her most private fantasies—and that’s where he stayed. Until things suddenly went sideways, and he appeared out of the darkness like an avenging angel when she needed him most. That should’ve been the end of their story—they both agreed. But they were both wrong. It was only the beginning...”
- The Blind Date by Emma Lea <— LIVE!!
- His Little Bird: A Whisper Valley Soulwink Romance (Candles and Curves Book 4) by Megan Wade <— LIVE!!
- Whatever It Takes by L. Maretta <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!! A PERFECT MARRIAGE. A PERFECT LIFE. A PERFECT BETRAYAL. BECCA & VICTORIA LOVED IT!
Becca: My favorite book has to be Whatever It Takes by L. Marietta. Such heartbreak and hope. I love and hate Gavin…especially for how he made us see how desperately sorry he was. Amazing.
Victoria: I think “Whatever it Takes” by L. Marietta was one of my most satisfying books on marital problems. Gavin sure did work for it! 🙂
- Tight End Trickster: A College Football Romantic Comedy (Princes of Chicago North Book 2) by Tabatha Kiss <— LIVE!! OOOOOH!! HE KEEPS DATING HIS TWIN BROTHER’S GIRL ‘CAUSE HE LIKED HER & SHE THINKS HE’S HER BOYFRIEND!! “…Going out on a date with your twin brother’s on-again off-again girlfriend? That’s bad. But going out on a date with your twin brother’s on-again off-again girlfriend because he accidentally double-booked the night and asked you to go in his place and pretend to be him? That’s just being a good brother. But… then you keep dating your twin brother’s on-again off-again girlfriend because it turns out that you actually really like her and she really likes you, but she still thinks you’re him so you have to keep pretending to be someone you’re not or else you’ll lose her forever...”
- Take Me: A Mafia Romance by CD Reiss <— SWATHI LOVED THIS ONE!!
Swathi: “Take me” was absolutely spellbinding! And ends with one hell of a cliffhanger.
Maryse: It’s a trilogy. 😀 Good thing book #2 & #3 are out!!! 😉
- Moon Matador (Vampire for Hire Book 31) by J.R. Rain <— LIVE!!
- Shifting Sands at the Beach House: Feel Good Beachy Women’s Fiction (Diamond Beach Book 2) by Maggie Miller <— LIVE!!
- Midlife Soul Hunter (The Forty Proof Series Book 8) by Shannon Mayer <— SHE’S MARRIED TO HER EX! “…You’d think I’d already been in hell, married to my ex. But just this one time, you’d be wrong. Surprise, surprise, the Dark Council has been plotting to force my hand. They know that I love Crash. Yes, I said the L word. And they know I’d do anything to bring him back from hell—even though it means it puts both our souls into great danger. And puts my knees into running mode. (Cue the Advil.) Now, I’m headed straight into a hell that is straight out of a Greek Odyssey…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— THREE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
Lunamare: The Luna Duet, Book 1 by Pepper Winters <— RECENT PEPPER WINTERS RELEASE & LYNN LOVED IT!!
Lynn: I listened to the audio of Lunamare and it was fantastic. Pepper Winters has delivered another masterpiece with this story. I highly recommend this first book in the duet and cannot wait to read the conclusion to Neri & Aslan’s story.
- Grace Note: A Cake Series Novel by J. Bengtsson
- Bound by Love (The Alliance, Book 10) by Brenda K. Davies
- Bones & All: A Novel by Camille DeAngelis
- Dawn by Octavia E. Butler
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Better Half: A Novel by Alli Frank , Asha Youmans | Jul 1, 2023
- The Life She Wanted: A Novel by Anita Abriel | Jul 1, 2023
- Role Playing by Cathy Yardley | Jul 1, 2023
- La Vie, According to Rose: A Novel by Lauren Parvizi | Jul 1, 2023
- Claimed by Fate (The Alpha Territories Book 3) by Shannon Mayer – July 3, 2023
- Longtime Crush (Montgomery Ink Legacy Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – July 3, 2023
- Rift in the Soul (A Soulwood Novel Book 6) by Faith Hunter – July 4th 2023
- Wanderlust by Elle Everhart | Jul 4, 2023
- Kiss Me, Mi Amor (Love & Tacos Book 2) by Alana Quintana Albertson | Jul 4, 2023
- The Dane of My Existence (A Bard’s Rest Romance Book 2) by Jessica Martin | Jul 4, 2023
- I’ll Just Date Myself (Gator Bait MC Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale | Jul 4, 2023
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me: A Novel by Mariana Zapata <— RE-RELEASE | Jul 4, 2023
- Business or Pleasure by Rachel Lynn Solomon | Jul 4, 2023
- The Lucky Shamrock by Carolyn Brown | Jul 4, 2023
- Meet Your Match (Kings of the Ice) by Kandi Steiner | Jul 7, 2023
- Surge (The Taking Book 4) by Melissa West – July 8th 2023
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ Have a reader recommendation for me? Have a reader question? Wanna talk books? Contact me here 🙂
➔➔➔ AUTHORS with book review requests can contact me here 🙂