<— Happy Friday everyone!!! Today’s list is loaded with over 30 books, and it’s one of our best Friday Finds in awhile!! So many awesome sounding recommendations and recent release feedback, plus a few new releases like that one to the left (KATE STEWART ALERT!!! I LOVE HER!!) The Guy on the Right that gave me an incredible blurb jolt!!! 😀 !!!!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- LATEST GIVEAWAY!! Claire Raye – The Rockport Beach Series Reading Order + a series giveaway and a guest post by the authors! <— hilarious and… just leave a comment on that blog post to enter!
- Anne Bishop – Black Jewels Series Reading Order <— MAJOR UPDATE on this (and book #10 is up for preorder!!)
- Jennifer Estep – A Crown of Shards Series Reading Order <— book #3 is up for preorder!!
- ➔➔➔ P.S. TODAY’S AMAZON DEAL OF THE DAY!! This waterproof KINDLE OASIS is on sale!!
JulieO: Dropped my Oasis in the tub and still performing perfectly.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Guy on the Right by Kate Stewart <— OMG KATE STEWART’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! AND OMG BLURB JOLT!! He just started college, he got the girl, and has a college football star roommate… and life is good… until… “…Except for here. College. The place where all bets are off, and I’ve managed to redeem myself. There’s only one problem, my new roommate, Troy, is football royalty and looks like he stepped off the set of an Abercrombie shoot. Doesn’t matter, I cook a mean breakfast for his panty parade, and we get along well. And anyway, this year I got the girl. And she’s perfect. That’s right. Theodore Houseman, former band geek, now marching band rock star has finally landed the girl of his dreams. Everything is perfect. That is, until Troy takes a good look at her…”
Grey: So…that little marvel up there by Kate Stewart. You’re gonna love it! Laney is our kinda girl! #JustSayin
Tasha J: Yaaaay!! I was just saying yesterday how much I wanted to read The Guy on The Right. Woohoo!
- The Rockport Beach Series <— CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE STANDALONES!!! 3 books out, great price, and all can be read as standalones!! The authors are today’s newsletter sponsors, and they’re giving away the entire series!! 😀 Just leave a comment on the giveaway blog post to enter.
- Southern Gentleman: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance by Jessica Peterson <— LIVE!!!
- Heartless: A High School Bully Romance (The Privileged of Pembroke High Book 1) by Ivy Fox <— LIVE!!
- The Road to Redemption: Finding Grace, Book 1 by D.M. Davis <— LIVE!!
- Piece of Qilin: A Fantasy Romance (Haret Chronicles: Qilin Book 7) by Laurel Chase <— LIVE!!!
- The Shadow Student (Wraithwood Academy Book 1) by Teresa Hann <— LIVE!!!
- Severance by N.N. Britt <— LIVE!! BLURB JOLT ALERT!!! AND I SAW R. RENEE GOING CRAZY for it on my Facebook feed!! AND OMG I can see why… “…They say first love doesn’t last. Alana’s ends on the night her boyfriend Dakota dies in a deadly shooting at a Portland club. In an attempt to look for ways to deal with her grief, Alana reaches out to Dakota’s older brother Mikah, who’s struggling with moving on himself...”
Nay: … it’s SO good! It’s about a singer who’s killed in a mass shooting at a rock concert, and his massively damaged gf and brooding older brother (also a member of the band), both survivors of the shooting, who find themselves leaning on each other to try to deal with their grief.
Michele G: I’m finishing Severance by N.N. Britt…I love her stuff. It’s emotional and right up my “pass the Kleenex box” alley.
R. Renee: Severance (ah-maz-ing), nothing else appeals to me!
Kim: Ohhhh I love this author! I’ve read another book by her that’s awesome
- Wild, Wounded Hearts (Wild Hearts Book 2) by Beth Kery <— LIVE!! BETH KERY ALERT!! SHE’S HIS INNOCENT NEIGHBOR… “...Ursa Esterbrook had always had a crush on Z Beckett: the older bad-boy who may have been rough with others, but always reserved a sweet spot for her. When the opportunity finally arises for her to fulfill her fantasies, she doesn’t hesitate. She’s thrilled by Z’s forceful possession in bed. Unfortunately, he’s horrified by what he has done…“
- Growl’s Queen: The Full-Length Novel (Woodland Pack Book 1) by V. Vee <– LIVE!!
- Bloodbound Nocturne (The Sophia Kelly Chronicles Book 1) by Amy J. Wenglar <— LIVE!!
- Hungry Like a Wolf (Claws Clause Book 1) by Jessica Lynch <— LIVE!!!
- Beautifully Damaged (Shine Design Series Book 1) by Laura Pavlov <— LIVE!! ANGSTY FIGHTER ROMANCE ALERT!! P.S. The $25 gift card & signed book giveaway ends this Sunday. :D!! Still time to enter!!! “…Picking up the pieces hadn’t been easy, but more than nine years later, Peyton is living her best life. Coming face to face with her first love is not on the agenda. He is beautiful, broken, and everything she’s ever wanted…”
- Mr Masters by T.L. Swan <— SINGLE DAD JUDGE & THE NANNY ALERT!!! Nancy is LOVING it!
Nancy: I started reading it & is so good. He is an alpha, single dad & a judge. He is 39 & broken since the death of his wife & mother of his 2 kids. He lives in London. He has had 9 nannies in the past 2 years. Along comes his new 25 year old new nanny from Australia. She makes the worst mistakes possible in her 1st day. He fires her the 1st day, only to change his mind & once his kids get attached & adore this new fun & quirky nanny. He is sunk. They hated every previous nanny. And there is the off the charts sexual attraction & totally forbidden draw between the boss & his nanny!!
Susan: I just finished reading T L Swan’s Mr. Masters and it’s on KU. I couldn’t put it down. It has been a while since I have read some of her books and I had forgotten what a great writer she is and her books are steamy. I have loved every book I have read of her’s. All of her books are free on KU right now if you are looking for some great reads. The Stanton Series and Dr. Stanton Series are great too!!
- One Percent of You by Michelle Gross <— We think this is the answer to a recent reader question & Chris & Ashley loved it!
Chris: One Percent of You. Just read it a week ago. So good, highly recommend.
Ashley: I LOVED LOVED LOVED One Percent of You …. it was beyond amazing! I was kind of in a reading slump and I saw it on the new Tuesday releases and it sounded really good. I’m so glad that I decided to try it. It reminded me of The Air He Breathes (a personal favorite) and River Wild by Samantha Towle. I’ve already recommended it to a couple friends. This is definitely going to be a reread!
Michelle: It is One Percent of You my Michelle Gross. I loved the book so much that I also bought the paperback!
- Descending Into Madness (Winterland Tale Book 1) by Stacey Marie Brown <— LIVE!! SEXY RE-TELLING OF A FAIRYTALE 😉 “…What if Alice Liddell’s story didn’t happen the way you think? What if it wasn’t Wonderland she fell into, but Winterland. This mad tale is dark, twisted, sexy, and nothing like the legend you know…”
- Knitting in the City by Penny Reid <— KU AND NEW BOOK COVERS ALERT!! Morgan found this series is now on KU!!
Morgan: Another good find for KU, Penny Reid Knitting in the city series is there now. All TEN books!! Which made my morning as I haven’t read them yet but her Winston Brothers series is hilarious.
Maryse: I need to read her again!! I’ve read a couple and chuckled, but I was more into angsty romance back then. I’m SO much more into the funny stuff now.
Jaime C: I LOVE Penny Reid and this whole series!! You’ll fall in love with the guys of course, but the real stars are the smart, quirky ladies of the knitting group!!
- Corduroy, a Boy, and a Mostly True Story by Ashley Simmons <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! HER LIFE WAS UPENDED even though it wasn’t supposed to be like that… “…It’s definitely not supposed to be a new life, in a new town, away from the bustling city I’ve called home for my whole life, away from the beach house where I spent my summers. It’s not supposed to drag me down, wrecking my soul, and making me a prisoner to the secrets of my family. We were definitely never supposed to find each other, to choose each other. But I did, and he did, and here we are…”
- Where I’d Rather Be (Forget Me Knot Book 4) by C.R. Ellis <— LIVE!!! BAD BOY & THE SHY GIRL ALERT!! “…If there’s one thing my past has taught me, it’s not to fall for a guy whose hobbies include bed-hopping and breaking hearts. But you know what they say about history…”
- Stars On Fire by E.L. Todd <— LIVE!!!
- Marquess of Mayhem (Sins & Scoundrels Book 3) by Scarlett Scott <— LIVE!! HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Unseen (The Unseen Series Book 1) by Piper Sheldon <— LIVE!!!
- The Lyons Next Door (A Lyons’ Heart Book 1) by Inda Herwood
- The Better Choice by Kiersten Modglin <— LIVE!!! LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “…There was Finn, the tough and mysterious bad boy who took Blythe into his home, and Asher, the handsome go-getter who showed Blythe a world she’d never known. Both men had secrets. Both men wanted Blythe for their own. The choice was hers to make…“
- Honor’s Splendour by Julie Garwood <— JULIE GARWOOD HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! Morgan found us this one in KU!!
Morgan: Wanted to mention a bargain find. Julie Garwood, Honor’s Splendor is on KU right now…… Not sure if this is newly added to there or not…. but fingers crossed that maybe she is taking KU for a test run and will add more soon…
Robyn: Julie Garwood is like the HR Godess! I’m in love with all her books. But, my favorite is The Bride. I even named my son after the H.
bev: Oh, Julie Garwood. Her historical romances were so wonderful.
- Endless Stretch of Blue by Riley Hart <— RECENT M/M ROMANCE RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!!
Kathy P: Just finished Endless Stretch of Blue by Riley Hart (M/M Romance). Five Stars. It is about two people who lost loved ones in a tragic fire and form a friendship over that loss. So good that I finished it in one day!
- Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds Book 7) by Jocelynn Drake & Rinda Elliott <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Blue Storm by Adara Wolf <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Initiated: a reverse harem bully romance (Kings of Miskatonic Prep Book 2) by Steffanie Holmes <— LIVE!!! BULLY BOOK ALERT!!
- Broken Scars by J.M. Walker <— LIVE!!! ATTRACTION BORDERED ON OBESSION… “…Lily Noel was scarred but beautiful. She was perfectly flawed and everything that I needed. Attraction bordered on obsession. Passion bordered on ecstasy. Addiction bordered on insanity. Nothing could get in the way of our love. Nothing...”
- Dark Legacy Series by Jaymin Eve and Tate James <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!!! And now Tasha loves it too!
Grey: Hmm, I need a good bully. …I’m feeling some angst today.
Tasha J: Have you read the Dark Legacy series, Grey? It’s goood. Has that Fallen Crest-ish feel.
Grey: *perks ears up* um, I don’t think so? Who’s it by?
Tasha J: Jaymin Eve and Tate James. I wasn’t sure at first when I started it. I went in blind, thought it was going to be paranormal or something, but it sucked me in around 20% and I jumped right into book 2. #3 comes out Aug 11
- The Penalty Box: A hockey sports romance novel (A Vancouver Wolves Hockey Romance Book 3) by Odette Stone <— HOCKEY STAR/UNREQUITED LOVE RECENT RELEASE & I THINK THIS ONE IS NEXT FOR ME!! Tooooooo many are loving it!! YAY ME!!!
Bibi: The Penalty Box such a good book!. Reminds me of wall of winnipeg!
Ashley: …it was amazing!!! I think it’s my favorite book of the series so far. It had a wonderful slow burn and was done perfectly for me.
Kathy P: I read the Penalty Box by Odette Stone yesterday. I have read all 3 books in this hockey series. I love hockey romances 🙂 These books are perfect for summer vacation reading.
Cheryl: Kathy I love sports romances too. Noticed the first two books in the series are available on Hoopla. Going to listen to those and then get Penalty Box on KU.. 😉
- The Tip-Off: A College Sports Romance (Smart Jocks Book 3) by Rebecca Jenshak <— LIVE!! BASKETBALL SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT! This sounds fantastic!!! “...I’ve spent years hiding in the shadows. He’s spent his whole life chasing the bright lights of the NBA. We have nothing in common, except for the fact our friends ditched us for spring break. I have a bucket list for my senior year at Valley U. He’s the only person I know on campus…”
- The Assist: A College Sports Romance (Smart Jocks Book 1) by Rebecca Jenshak <— BASKETBALL SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT!! Kathy P recommends this one, too!
Kathy P: Have you read any Rebecca Jenshak’s books? Her first is The Assist. There are 3 books in the basketball series. The 3rd book is coming out on Thurs. I think you would like them!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)
- ➔➔ Prime members Audible for 3 months at a super-deal!!!
- The Sound of Rain by Gregg Olsen <— NAY IS LOVING THIS AUTHOR!!
Nay: I’ve found a new-to-me thriller author that I LOVE–Gregg Olsen. I’m listening to The The Weight of Silence: Nicole Foster Thriller Series, Book 2 (sequel to The Sound of Rain) right now, and it is intense! It does have some disturbing content, so it’s not for everyone. I’ve listened to 3 of his books in a row, and I’m hooked! Oh, and many of his books (and audio books) are free with KU!
Leslie M: Nay, that is me too with the audiobooks. I even listen in the car. Love them!! You used to hate them right? It’s all a matter of keep trying til you get used to it and then BAM, you get hooked.
Maryse: I don’t have an audible subscription yet, so I can still get in on these deals. BUT I also don’t listen to audiobooks enough yet.
Nay: Maryse–if you’re like me, once you start listening, you won’t be able to stop! It’s so great to listen when you’re cooking, cleaning, doing laundry (it’s awesome when you’re folding clothes!) I’ve been listening to so many thrillers: Jar of Hearts (LOVED), the Gregg Olsen books I mentioned the other day, which are free in audio with KU, and, of course, the one I can’t shut up about–Blake Crouch’s Wayward Pines (and also Luther Kite) series. I’ve listed to other books of his that were great too.
I’m constantly walking around with my earbuds in and having to yank one out and say, “Huh?” to everyone in my house.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Resist (Wicked Ways Book 1) by K. Bromberg – July 30th 2019
- This Is Wild by Natasha Madison – July 30th 2019
- Dirty Rich Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones – July 30th 2019
- Perky by Julia Kent – July 30th 2019
- Wicked Bite: A Night Rebel Novel by Jeaniene Frost – July 30th 2019
- Resist (Wicked Ways Book 1) by K. Bromberg – July 30th 2019
- The Lady Travelers Guide to Happily Ever After (Lady Travelers Society Book 4) by Victoria Alexander – July 30th 2019
- The Suicide King by Vanessa Marie – July 30th 2019
- All It Takes: A Novel (Romancing Manhattan Book 2) by Kristen Proby – July 30th 2019
- Willing to Die (An Alvarez & Pescoli Novel Book 8) by Lisa Jackson – July 30th 2019
- Cold Heart, Warm Cowboy (Cold River Ranch Book 2) by Caitlin Crews – July 30th 2019
- Smokescreen (Eve Duncan Book 26) by Iris Johansen – July 30th 2019
- Break the Day: A Midnight Breed Novel (The Midnight Breed Series) by Lara Adrian – July 30th 2019
- The Arrangement by Robyn Harding – July 30th 2019
- Someone We Know: A Novel bu Shari Lapena – July 30th 2019
- Never Have I Ever: A Novel by Joshilyn Jackson – July 30th 2019
- Out to Find Freedom by Lila Rose – July 30th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).