GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! 😀 Another weekend is upon us, and my fingers are crossed that we will have cooler weather than the last few days (we’ve had high 90s and 100s in our heat advisory). And it was SOOOOO HUMID. I need a nice outside reading break, so I cannot wait for that fall weather!!
But I am thankful it’s the weekend and I’m even more thankful that today’s list is awesome. In fact, two of our favorite authors have brand new releases over the last 24 hours!!! Sara New and Samantha Towle!!! And that’s not all…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Jock Road (Jock Hard) by Sara New <— SARA NEY ALERT!!! HIS BIG. DUMB. TRUCK. “…Charlie has no time for Jackson’s antics. Not when he’s stealing her food or teases her to no end, making her tingle in all the right places. But if she’s ever going to have a boyfriend, she’d choose one who isn’t a Neanderthal. One with manners and actual time to spend with her. Not a hulking man-child who cruises the strip at night, in his Big. Dumb. Truck…”
- Finding Storm by Samatha Towle <— SAMANTHA TOWLE ALERT!! ROCK STAR NEEDING A BREAK FROM HIS FAMOUS SELF… AND SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHO HE IS… “…a confrontation has me jumping in my car, putting LA in my rearview mirror. And a stupid mistake ends up with my car on the side of the road. And straight into the path of a girl who is the exact opposite of everyone else in my life. She’s like everything I used to know. And she has no clue who I am. Even if she did, I don’t think she’d care. She thinks I’m cavalier. I think she’s intriguing. And hot. Let’s not forget hot. I’m stuck in this town overnight while my car is being fixed. But I’m thinking I’m gonna stick around a bit longer...”
- Cruel Prince: A High School Bully Romance by A. Jade <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! Michele recommends it!
Michele: Ahhh!!! I highly recommend Cruel Prince Royal Hearts Academy by A. Jade. It’s a bully book with a twist and lots of feels. It will make you sad (grab a tissue), angry and just when you want to stop rooting for the couple, you find yourself at odds and rooting anyway. It just came out and while not a cliffhanger it makes you want to read more about the gang! I can’t wait for book 2.
- For Those We Love by Lisa Sorbe <— SHE THUINKS SHE’S COMING INTO AN INHERITANCE “...Lenny figures she’ll attend her grandmother’s funeral, claim her inheritance, and be back in Los Angeles like *snap* that.Until she meets Ben Sloane, that is—a gorgeous but surly veterinarian who shared a mysterious relationship with her grandmother. One that costs Lenny half of her inheritance and forces her to stay in Lost Bay far longer than she ever anticipated.Keeping her life in L.A. on hold is harder than she thought it would be...”
- Hate You Less: A Contemporary Romance Box Set by Aubrey Wright <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Hidden (The Scions Book 1) by Gemma Weir <— BULLY BOOK ALERT!! D.G. LOVED IT!!
D.G.: Good morning!!!! Wondering why I sound excited in my greeting??? I have one word for ya….BULLY. Yep, a big fat ole bully. Hidden by Gemma Weir was on the release list and I found that Valentine is a big ole fat bully! Throw in that Nova’s family is a major part of an MC and I am hooked! Love the whole scenario/plot of this book. Now the wait is on…there is a cliffy (which you know I hate) but book 2 will be out in a couple weeks…
- Grit and Grind (Dirty South Book 1) by Kat Addams <— AN AUTHOR WITHOUT THAT SPARK… UNTIL HIM… “...Klara Woods is an aspiring writer … with no inspiration. After one too many disastrous relationships, her quest for a leading man has fizzled out. Bored with her mundane lifestyle, she decides to do whatever it takes to get her head back in the game. When she finds out that one of her favorite authors, Christopher Kaiser, is leading a writers workshop, she’s the first in line to sign up….”
- Zodiac Academy 2: Ruthless Fae: An Academy Bully Romance (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts) by Caroline Peckham <— Tessa enjoyed this recent release (she’s the one that recommended the first book too)!
Tessa: Finished the Zodiac book last night. So good. Angst but a lot of humor too.
- Rise Of The King (Checkmate Series Book 5) by Emilia Finn <— HE WAS AN UNDERCOVER COP… P.S. The author says:
Rise Of The King is a Checkmate Series suspenseful romance. It’s a compete standalone and has no cliffhanger. New readers can start here. But beware, not everything is as it seems.
- Her Wingman (Bro Code Book 1) by Shelli Stevens <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “…Kristen is in Seattle for a much-needed vacation after graduating college. Though she has more planned than just hanging with her bestie—it’s also the perfect time to ditch her virgin status and have a little fun. But finding the perfect guy is proving harder than it should. Blake knows trying to dissuade Kristen from the plan is useless. So he does the next best thing: he volunteers to be her wingman…”
- Lark Cove Series by Devney Perry <— NOW IN KINDLE UNLIMITED!! KATHY P found out about this one! I LOVE this author!!
Kathy P: The Lark Cove Series by Devney Perry is now free on KU. Definitely worth reading. Perfect for a rainy day!
- Baby Inheritance by Mckenna James
- Silent As A Stone: Heart of Stone Series #10 by K.M. Scott
- Whole Again: A Hometown Heroes Novel by
- Love Always by Riley Hart <— RILEY HART M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Wren Cunningham lives on the streets and does what it takes to survive. No one has ever given a damn about him, so he works with the cards he’s been dealt and pushes his dreams aside. Fate steps in when Nate and Wren meet at eighteen years old. They have one week to live how they want, to pretend everything they hope for is within reach. What they don’t expect is to find exactly what they need in each other…or to fall in love. But sometimes love isn’t enough, and goodbyes are inevitable...”
- Ugly Dark Truth: A Reverse Harem High School Bully Romance (Harvard Academy Elite Book 2) by Sapphire Knight
- As the Cog Turns (Mecha Origin Book 2) by Eve Langlais
- GUY: A Dark Romantic Comedy by Bry Ann <—- OOOOOOH!!! CONSIDER ME TITTILATED!!!! “One Island. Two survivors. Can love survive their demons? After a life on the streets he’s done with people. Done with society. Done with all of it. He doesn’t care if that means living alone on a deserted island running a successful tech consulting gig. No one is worth leaving the life he built. Not even his mafia capo best friend. Until he meets her…“
- North: Broken Deeds MC by Esther E. Schmidt
- The Legacy of Moon Hollow (A Paranormal Romance Anthology)
- Fallen University: Year Two: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Callie Rose
- By the Sea of Sand: A Futuristic Romance by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART SCI-FI ALERT!! “...Life is not easy by the Sea of Sand. The remote outpost and its lighthouse were never meant to serve as a place for wounded soldiers to recover, but that’s what it has become. Teila has lived in the lighthouse for her entire life, and now she also takes care of the men and women who gave their sanity fighting the Wirthera’s hive mind...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)
- Pretty Scars by C.D. Reiss <— Rochelle loved it!
Rochelle: Just finished listening to Pretty Scars by CD Reiss. It covers another sibling in the Dresden family. A stand-alone and as her usual style, so well written. She is on my “ I will always read author”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett – September 10th 2019
- Wrapped in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder Book 1) by Carrie Ann Ryan – September 10th 2019
- The Open Door: A Found Duet Novella by Lauren Paige – September 10th 2019
The Institute: A Novel by Stephen King – September 10th 2019
- If It’s Only Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 6) by Lexi Ryan – September 10th 2019
- Rich Boyfriend, Famous Boyfriend: A Stand-Alone Romance (West Seoul University Book 1) by Leigh Ban – September 10th 2019
- Sinful Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 5) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie – September 10th 2019
- Hate the Game by Holly Hall – September 12th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).