The Rules of Dating <— SUNDAY SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE ALERT!!! PENELOPE WARD & VI KEELAND ALERT!! SHE HAD A “GET TOGETHER” & HER LANDLORD SAW THE WHOLE THING!!
“…the invitees were all the women I’d found out my boyfriend was talking to behind my back. When the guest of honor walked in—aka my now ex—things took a turn…
Unfortunately, a stranger witnessed the whole blowout. I was in a mood that night and ended up giving this gorgeous guy an attitude, too. As if my night could get any worse, before he stormed off, he informed me he was actually my landlord.
Colby Lennon, along with three of his friends, owned the building where my tattoo shop was located. He and I were total opposites. ..”
HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!! I’m building today’s book finds list and then I think I’m going to sink into a book, myself. Every few chapters, I might post a few extra readers questions to play with too. 😉
1.) While making book blog lists, and posting reader questions, I’ve been devouring the new “Twilight Zone” series (since I’m a huge fan of Jordan Peele). Some are actually pretty great episodes (some corny or way too convoluted), but I’m still enjoying the series big time. I’d venture to say I enjoy way more of the episodes in Season 2! It’s almost… scarier. Creepier. But season 1 had some great doozies too – especially episode 2 —> ooooof how clever!!)
2.) I swear my dog is part human (or was in a past life). He understands everything it seems and learns so quickly. He’s the smartest dog I’ve ever known (without any real training) and I can’t believe how lucky I am. He picked up on “going outside” within 3 days that we were in this new house (and he was just a baby still). He actually knocks on the sliding glass door to be let out (and back in again). SO SMART.
3.) His favorite thing is dragging his blankie around like “Linus” (so CUTE – he even brings it to visitors in our house when he “accepts” them) and this pineapple is his new favorite toy (though he hasn’t figured out the treat part yet).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
- Music & Lyric: A Standalone New Adult by Jasinda Wilder <— JASINDA WILDER’S LATEST IS LIVE!! HE’S A MUSIC PRODIGY & SHE’S A SONGWRITER & THEY END UP AT THE SAME MUSIC SCHOOL TOGETHER… “…Lyric Walker is a songwriter. It’s her one true passion. Too bad her restrictive but well-meaning parents don’t see songwriting as a legitimate career choice for a young woman of Lyric’s elite pedigree. To appease them and still pursue music, she attends Eastman School of Music for opera, for which she has extreme talent but little passion. Amos and Lyric find their way into adulthood, and together they face the ultimate challenge when an unexpected loss forces Amos to rethink all he holds true…”
- Timothy: A Steamy Romance Series (Books 1 to 6) (Italian Lovers Collection Book 3) by Avery North <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
- Bound by Fate (Cauld Ane Series – Tenth Anniversary Editions Book 10) by Piper Davenport <— LIVE!!
- When Gracie Met the Grump by Mariana Zapata <— LIVE!!! MARIANA ZAPATA ALERT!!! KATHY FOUND US THIS ONE!!! HE LANDED IN HER YARD!! “…Of all the things that could have landed in her yard… it had to be him. For most people, finding a half-naked superbeing in their yard might be a dream come true. Unfortunately for Gracie Castro, it’s the exact opposite. Especially when he’s grouchy, rude, and shows no signs of leaving anytime soon. But when a hero of mankind needs you, you do what you have to. Even if it compromises everything you know. And totally changes your life…”
Kathy: The new Mariana Zapata book released today. When Gracie Met the Grump is a Sci Fi Romance so a different take from this author. Excited to read it!
Maryse: OH YAY US!!! I love the sound of it already!!!!
- Cruel Games: A Dark Romance (Dark Obsession) by Zoe Blake <— LIVE!! STALKER & IT’S NOT LOVE HE WANTS… IT’S THE CHASE! “…I saw her in the park, my pretty little prey. I intend to make her mine, and the closer I get the more she will lose. Her friends. Her family. Her freedom. Each move will bring her more under my control until she has nothing left… but me…”
- Seductive Secrets (Lost and Found Book 4) by Elizabeth Lennox <— LIVE!!
- The New Shore (Little Sister Island Series Book 3) by Caren J. Werlinger <— LIVE!!
- The Clue of the Brilliant Bastard (Remingtons of the Regency Book 3) by Ellie St. Clair <— LIVE!!
- Beauty and the Villain : A Dark Age Gap Enemies to Lovers Romance (Beauty and the Villain Duet Book 1) by V.F. Mason <— LIVE!! HE WANTS REVENGE! “...I had to strike him where it would hurt the most. His family. I patiently waited in the shadows for more than a decade for his beloved daughter to grow up. Unaware that a villain was ready to steal her far, far away. I used to be a prince once. But a certain underworld king destroyed my life. The price for his betrayal is his daughter: the princess of the dark castle...”
- Gareth: A Christian Romance (The Halversons Book 1) by Kimberly Rae Jordan <— LIVE!!
- Angel Shot – The Complete Series: A Bad Boy Dark Mafia Romance by Kelly Jayne <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Dawn of Plagues by Nicole Williams <— LIVE!!! OOOOH POST-APOCALYPTIC/FANTASY ROMANCE?? “...Surviving a plague conceived by nature and a genocide crafted by man, she will rise as both beacon to her persecuted people and blight to their oppressors. An army will assemble against her, while another breed of warrior will join her ranks...”
- Ironvine: A Steamy Historical Romance Novel (Unraveled Destiny Book 2) by Cat Porter <— LIVE!!!
- Harper’s Song (Devil’s Nightmare MC Next Generation, Book 3) by Lena Bourne
- No Romeo (Dayton Series Book 3) by Stevie J. Cole and LP Lovell
- Cruel Kiss: A Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (Sinners’ Secrets Book 1) by Zoey Shelby & Helen Scott <— LIVE!! MAFIA ROMANCE!! “…Using her was supposed to be simple. She was a beautiful face to wear on my arm and make me look more normal, human even. Someone to dazzle and distract the unsuspecting, while I hunt for the mole in our organization before all of the carefully laid plans are blown to smithereens. If I fail then I won’t be the only one facing a firing squad. Melody will too, and that’s something I can’t allow...”
- Split Decision (New Heights Book 2) by Christina C. Jones <— LIVE!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Making the Match: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley | Sep 20, 2022
- Half In: A Coming-of-Age Memoir of Forbidden Love by Felice Cohen – September 20, 2022
- Buried Deception (On the Edge Book 1) by Amanda McKinney | Sep 20, 2022
- Next of Kin: the brand new gripping and shocking legal crime thriller that you won’t want to miss in 2022!by Kia Abdullah | Sep 20, 2022
- Ending The Game (The Risks We Take Duet Book 2) by Bella Matthews | Sep 21, 2022
- Arranged Hearts (Chained Hearts Duet Series Book 6) by T.L. Smith – September 26th 2022
- Wilder Love: A Second Chance Standalone Romance (Love and Chaos) by Emery Rose | Sep 26, 2019
- After the Bite: A Novel (An Argeneau Novel Book 35) by Lynsay Sands – September 27th 2022
- Memories of a Life: Colten & Josie: Part Two (Life Series Duet Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann – September 27th 2022
- Falling Stars by Fern Michaels – September 27th 2022
- Flare (Steel Brothers Saga Book 23) by Helen Hardt – September 27th 2022
- Wingspan : A Westbrook Elite Standalone by Cambria Hebert – September 27th 2022
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES (MEN OF ACTION Book 3) by Brenda Jackson – September 27th 2022
- Shattered (Triple Canopy Book 7) by Riley Edwards – September 27th 2022
- Black Velvet: A Black’s Bandits Novel by Lynn Raye Harris – September 27th 2022
- Primal Lust (To Be Claimed Saga Book 3) by Willow Winters – September 27th 2022
- Duke Most Wicked: A Wallflowers vs. Rogues Novel by Lenora Bell – September 27th 2022
- After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 27th 2022
- Upper Hand by Amelia Wilde – September 27th 2022
- The Dark King (Deviant Kings Book 1) by Gina L. Maxwell – September 27th 2022
- How the Wallflower Was Won (Last Chance Scoundrels Book 2) by Eva Leigh – September 27th 2022
- Bad Rebound (Billionaire’s Club: Bad Brothers Book 1) | by Elise Faber – September 27th 2022
- Blood Diamond: A Dark Cartel Romance (Diamante de Sangre Book 1)(El Mundo de Sangre Book 4) by Lana Sky – September 27th 2022
- The Trouble with Us by Carmen Jenner – September 27th 2022
- Devil’s Own: A Dark Mafia Romance (Diablos Cartel Book 2) by Aidèe Jaimes – September 27th 2022
- White Lies by Lisa Renee Jones – September 27th 2022
- Coen: A Pittsburgh Titans Novel by Sawyer Bennett – September 27th 2022
- The Duke’s Rules Of Engagement by Jennifer Haymore – September 27th 2022
- Dirty Steal (Dirty Players Book 2) by Lauren Blakely and KD Casey – September 28th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!