P.S. I’m watching “Dahmer” on Netflix and holy moly… I didn’t know much about him at all, so this is pretty much new-to-me, but I can’t believe people like this exist!!! OMG SO GROSS. I dunno if I’ll get through it.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
- Life Series Duet by Jewel E. Ann <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE SO MUCH LOVE FOR IT!!! CRAZY TWISTY INTENSE NEW DUET!!
Lisa A: I can confirm that Jewel E Ann’s Memories of a Life was fanfreakingtastic!! Pieces of a Life was the calm before the Memories of a Life hurricane.
It starts out with a bang and pretty much ramps up from there. It’s been a while since I felt I had to continually put down a book after every few pages, just to catch my breath. The hits just keep on coming.
And I was so certain at one point that I knew what was coming next, but nope. I was wrong!! And Colten – I really really really loved Colten. If Colten comes in my front door, I’m shoving my husband out the back with a “Tough Luck, Mr. Duck” on his way out (which will make sense if you’ve read the book(s))!!
Summer: Loving book 2 so far book one was full of crazy twists loved it
- Ending The Game (The Risks We Take Duet Book 2) by Bella Matthews <— LIVE!!!
- Hostile Takeover (The Game Series Book 8) by Cara Dee <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Discretion (The Dumonts Book 1) by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! SHE’S DOWN & OUT & HE RESCUES HER!! “…The Riviera means indulgence—if you’ve got money. For Sadie Reynolds, a down-on-her-luck student, the Riviera means dingy hostels and back streets. When a wrong turn puts her in jeopardy, the last thing she expects is to be saved by the most handsome stranger she’s ever locked eyes with. When she later wakes up in a luxury suite with a Mediterranean view, she’s in the tender care of her rescuer...”
- Grimm (Dixie Reapers MC 17): A Dixie Reapers Bad Boys Romance by Harley Wylde <—LIVE!!
- The Heart of a Villain : A Dark Age Gap Enemies to Lovers Romance (Beauty and the Villain Duet Book 2) by V.F. Mason <— LIVE!!!
- Pen Pal by BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE!!
Mary Ann: I just started reading Pen Pal and there something mysterious that is happening!
Tasha J: Can’t wait to hear what you think of Pen Pal- sounds deliciously dark and forbiddeny. 😜
Aimee: I just finished PenPal. What a book!!! Thanks for the recommendation because I LOVED IT!!! definitely a tearjerker for me!!
- One True Loves: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT & WE LOVED THIS ONE!!! Here’s my book review. 😀
Lisa: I was so stoked to finally get One True Loves read. It’ll be a loooong time before I get over that one, if ever!!!
Leslie: One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid is one of my fave “back from the dead”. …so emotional and made me cry.
- Soft Hands (The Sin Bin: West Coast Book 2) by E.M. Lindsey <— LIVE!!! HOCKEY STAR M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Mating Quest: Werewolves of Montana Book 17 by Bonnie Vanak <— LIVE!!
- Unnatural Magic: A Paranormal Urban Fantasy Romance (Bargains with Beasts Book 1) by Stacia Stark <— LIVE!!!
- Convergence of Desire by Felicity Niven <— JAN LOVED THIS ONE!!
Jan: I just read a good HR by a new author. Convergence of Desire by Felicity Niven.
The heroine is a brilliant mathematician, and she’s also on the autism spectrum. She wants a marriage of convenience so she can just get on with her math and not have to bother going to balls etc with her mother LOL.
The second book in the series, Clandestine Passion. is due out on Sep 29th. Older woman-younger man. Intriguing. I love finding a decent new writer
- Married by Scandal by Tessonja Odette <— LIVE!! HUMANS & FAE!! “…The first time Amelie Fairfield fell in love, she started a war. Now, the part-human, part-fae fashion designer has sworn off romance to focus on her career. But when her name makes headlines in the worst possible way, there’s only one thing she can do to escape scandal—marry a human prince and make everyone forget about the career-killing rumors. To solidify peace between the humans and fae, Prince Albert must take a fae bride…”
- Tempting the Prez’s Ol’ Lady : (A Revenge Reverse Harem MC) Book 1 (Lewd Outlaws MC (A Revenge Reverse Harem Series)) by Quinn Ryder <— LIVE!!
- The Rebel: An opposites attract, steamy small town romance by Lena Hendrix <— LIVE!!
- Rule Breaker (Wild Card Book 1) by Nikki Hall <— LIVE!!! FOOTBALL STAR!!
- Hells Saints MC by Paula Marinaro <— FIONA DEVOURED THESE!!
Fiona: Hi Maryse Hope you are doing well.
I just wanted to let you about 2 new MC books that I read back-to-back last night into early hours of this morning; could not put them down plus could not sleep with bad cold🤢🤧🤮😤
They are from the author Paula Marinaro…they are both from her Hell Saints MC; you know how I love my MC reads, and this is up there!
Becoming Juliet is about the next generation Hell Saints and is Reno and Clares son PJ and life altering decisions he makes as current President of Hells Saints; he meets with Juliet who carries her own demons; a brilliant read and it was great to get both H & H perspective throughout this book.
The other one from Paula Marinaro just out is Trailer Park Girls both of these are available on KU. The storyline involves Kid VP of the Silver Sinners MC & Lydia who grew up together first loves a lot of misunderstandings and characters from Hell Saints are in it as well; I hope there is a new series of next generations Hell Saints MC or this new MC Silver Sinners.
- Fearless Girl by Rozy Mack <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM DARK READ!!! She was abused and then sold… “…At eighteen, he gave me to three men, forming an alliance that would help him succeed in gaining a foothold in our city. It was better than the alternative of the illegal underground circuit in body trading. I was young. I was untouched. And I was afraid…”
- Forever Fallen: A sweet fake-relationship contemporary romance (Flyboys Book 8) by Ginny Sterling <— LIVE!!
- The Fated Ones by Kennedi Morgan <— LIVE!!!
- ASHER (ARMY RANGERS SPECIAL OPS: Book 9) by Susie McIver <— LIVE!!
- Salvaged Pieces by Alex Grayson and A.M. Wilson <— COMPLETE DUET!! LIVE!!! “…Two brothers. One dedicated his life to searching for his lost childhood friend. The other sacrifices himself to keep the woman he’s loved in secret safe. A monster is near, and the clock is ticking… Salvaged Pieces is the collection of Pitch Dark and Broad Daylight, along with EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- AIMEE FOUND US THIS SALE!!!
Aimee: I may have went overboard with the end of summer Audible sale……. I may have bought 20 books to listen to. But I have the excuse that they were $5 or less!😳🤷♀️🤣
- Gun Shy by Lili St. Germain <— AIMEE COULDN’T LOOK AWAY FROM THIS TRAINWRECK!!
Aimee: So I just finished an Audible book!! This is like watching a train wreck knowing it’s going be devastating but you just can’t stop from watching and waiting to see how it ends!!! Disturbingly worth a read!!!!!
Maryse: OMG I’ve heard of Gun Shy!!!! YESSSS I love train wrecks. In books!! Only and always in books. LOL!
- A Wicked Kind of Husband (Longhope Abbey Book 2) by Mia Vincy <— AIMEE 4-STARRED IT!
Aimee: A wicked kind of romance by: Mia Vincy It’s a historical romance, marriage of convenience 4*worthy!
- Heartbreak Warfare by Heather M. Orgeron and Kate Stewart <— HUGE HIT & AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE TOO!! P.S. Here’s my own review.
Aimee: I also finally went in blind with Heartbreak Warfare…. I wasn’t prepared for the tears that book had!!! I seen it recommended on your site. It was definitely a 5*!!! I was so tense with not knowing how it was going to end!
Maryse: I know it… I had NO clue which direction she’d take
- Shattered by You by Nashoda Rose <— AIMEE 4-STARRED THIS ONE TOO!
Aimee: Shattered by You by: Nashoda Rose It’s part of a series but can be listened to as a stand-alone! 4* worthy that I’m going to listen to the next one!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Arranged Hearts (Chained Hearts Duet Series Book 6) by T.L. Smith – September 26th 2022
- Wilder Love: A Second Chance Standalone Romance (Love and Chaos) by Emery Rose | Sep 26, 2019
- After the Bite: A Novel (An Argeneau Novel Book 35) by Lynsay Sands – September 27th 2022
- Falling Stars by Fern Michaels – September 27th 2022
- Flare (Steel Brothers Saga Book 23) by Helen Hardt – September 27th 2022
- Wingspan : A Westbrook Elite Standalone by Cambria Hebert – September 27th 2022
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES (MEN OF ACTION Book 3) by Brenda Jackson – September 27th 2022
- Shattered (Triple Canopy Book 7) by Riley Edwards – September 27th 2022
- Black Velvet: A Black’s Bandits Novel by Lynn Raye Harris – September 27th 2022
- Primal Lust (To Be Claimed Saga Book 3) by Willow Winters – September 27th 2022
- Duke Most Wicked: A Wallflowers vs. Rogues Novel by Lenora Bell – September 27th 2022
- After the Bite: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – September 27th 2022
- Upper Hand by Amelia Wilde – September 27th 2022
- The Dark King (Deviant Kings Book 1) by Gina L. Maxwell – September 27th 2022
- How the Wallflower Was Won (Last Chance Scoundrels Book 2) by Eva Leigh – September 27th 2022
- Bad Rebound (Billionaire’s Club: Bad Brothers Book 1) | by Elise Faber – September 27th 2022
- Blood Diamond: A Dark Cartel Romance (Diamante de Sangre Book 1)(El Mundo de Sangre Book 4) by Lana Sky – September 27th 2022
- The Trouble with Us by Carmen Jenner – September 27th 2022
- Devil’s Own: A Dark Mafia Romance (Diablos Cartel Book 2) by Aidèe Jaimes – September 27th 2022
- White Lies by Lisa Renee Jones – September 27th 2022
- Coen: A Pittsburgh Titans Novel by Sawyer Bennett – September 27th 2022
- The Duke’s Rules Of Engagement by Jennifer Haymore – September 27th 2022
- Dirty Steal (Dirty Players Book 2) by Lauren Blakely and KD Casey – September 28th 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!