<— YAY!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Look what just went LIVE!! And not just that one but an amazing Friday Finds list of new (and recommended) book goodies, plus my latest review, and a new AWESOME giveaway (you’ll get a kick out of this one):
Like… check out:
- Tamara Lush’s “All I Do” is LIVE & she’s sent a hilarious excerpt + we’re having a spa kit giveaway! <— OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL!!! 😀 The author is today’s newsletter sponsor and this book (and series) sound so fun AND!! You gotta see the cute kit she’s giving away. Just comment on that blog post to enter. 😀
- Book Review – Park Avenue Player by Vi Keeland & Penelope Ward <— My latest review!! Pure contemporary romance but with a jaw-dropping twist. OMG I LOVED IT!! 4.5 stars!!!
- Reader Recommendations – Age Gap Romance Books where the older Hero knew the heroine when she was a child… <— This particular trope seems to be one of my most popular lists requests (but each time, it gets even more defined).
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied Book 3) by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!!! LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! HER NEIGHBOR IS HER ENEMY... “…The too-good-looking, too-smart, too-effortlessly charming single dad who works down the hall from me has turned getting under my skin into a sport. Call it the battle of wits between the wedding planner and the divorce attorney. Trouble is, when we’re forced into closer quarters planning an engagement party for our best friends, I start to see his other sides…”
- Mr. Mayfair by Louis Bay <— LIVE!!! LOUISE BAY ALERT!! HER EX BOYFRIEND & BEST FRIEND ARE GETTING MARRIED…and she’s been invited. “...There’s no way I’m going to attend. I don’t care if it’s in beautiful Scotland. Nothing and no one could convince me. Not even when a deliciously handsome stranger tells me he needs to go as my plus one. Not even when he shoots me a wickedly, sexy smile. But then he offers me the opportunity of a lifetime–a dream come true. How can I say no? But I have one condition. He has to be my new boyfriend. I mean, my pretend new boyfriend…”
- All I Do (Paradise Beach Book 3) by Tamara Lush <— LIVE!!! COMEDY ROMANCE & IT CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE!! “…Leilani Kostas is opening Mermosa, a mermaid-themed bar on Paradise Beach. When she finds Remy Hastings in the Gulf of Mexico, she’s intrigued by the bronze-skinned, amber-eyed boat captain. But even though she’s always had questionable taste in men, she’s a bit mer-mazed when she follows him back to his sailboat for a hot night of fun…” P.S Don’t forget to check out Tamara Lush’s “All I Do” is LIVE & she’s sent a hilarious excerpt + we’re having a spa kit giveaway! 😀
- Girl in a Country Song by Avelyn Paige
- Grind: The Doyles, A Boston Irish Mafia Romance by Sophie Austin
- The Secret (The Comeback Series Book 4) by Marcie Shumway
- Light My Fire (Sex. Rock. Mafia. Book 1) by Jessica Ruben <— LIVE!! JESSICA RUBEN MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!!! He saved her as a child… “…While I began elementary school in the United States, he was building the greatest and toughest Mafia of the century. The Mafia Shqiptare. Nico is now King of all underground trades. Sexy. Aggressive. Brilliant. After years of nothing but silence, he’s back in my life, Ready to do whatever it takes to bring me into his universe. He isn’t leaving until he takes me with him...”
Soraya: I love mafia romance!
- Her Perfect: A Student-Teacher Romance by Steffie Walls <— STUDENT/TEACHER ROMANCE & FANFRIGGINTASTIC (per Jennifer!!) 😛
Jennifer: Just finished Her Perfect Steffie Walls and I’m so dang BOOK DRUNK! It was amazing….. sometimes student/teacher reads can get tacky and rather uncomfortable! This was AHHHHmazing! The student is of age and the overall sexy portions were tasteful and not many! I loved the chemistry of the characters and HATED some of the others. Lol it was FANFRIGGINTASTIC!!!
Now what to follow it up with. That’s the bad thing about these amazing reads…I’m always left feeling the struggles of trying to find a worthy next read.
Linda: Only 27% into my latest read Her Perfect by Stephie Walls and I’m addicted!! Anyone in a slump? It’s a teacher/student scenario!!
- Don’t You Forget About Me: A Novel by <— RECENT RELEASE COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT!! Jackie recommends this one!
Jackie: …wanted to mention a book that I picked up at my library, have not heard anyone mention this and it’s a new to me author- Mahairi McFarland’s Don’t You Forget About Me. Definitely file this under British rom-com.
If you love the Bridget Jones character, this is one to add to your list. I feel like I’d group this with One Day in December: A Novel and The Flatshare: A Novel which have been two books I have loved this year.
- The Quarterback Alpha: A Sweet YA Paranormal Romance (The Smoky Hills Academy Book 1) by Emma Wolfe <— SHE AND HER MOM ARE STARTING OVER IN A SMALL TOWN… “...Here, I could be invisible. That is, until quarterback Liam Bronson decides I’m important. Even though there are plenty of girls who would love his attention, he doesn’t seem to care. The way he stares at me is like I’m the only one that matters, even in a room full of people. Like he chose me. Then I discover his secret...”
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <— COLLEEN HOOVER SUPER-BARGAIN & ONE OF OUR FAVORITES!!! And!! If you one-click this one, you can add the audiobook at a super-bargain priced too!! 😀
Jenn: Favorite CH book and I’ve read them all is Hopeless….gah that book
Nay: I reviewed CoHo’s Hopeless as ‘heart-wrenching’
- Mine by Courtney Cole <— TOTALLY UP MY ANGRY MARITAL STRIFE PSYCH-THRILLER ALLEY!!!!! *claps with glee!!!* I just ONE-CLICKED THIS SO HARD ’cause it’s super-bargain priced today!! Jean marked it as one of her best books in March!! “...When Tessa Taylor unlocked her husband Ethan’s iPad to discover nude photos from a twenty-six-year-old bombshell named Lindsey, her seemingly perfect life came to a screeching halt…”
Michele G: Oh wow!! I just snagged Mine!!! I already read it through the library but at that price, I can’t pass up owning it!! Such a great read!!
- See You Never by Misty Jae Ogert <— CASTAWAY/DESERTED ISLAND ALERT!!! A bunch of us are reading “The Island” ’cause of the last two or 3 weeks worth of recommendations for it (YAY US) but then Linda said:
…See You Never is another stranded on an island theme I just read too and absolutely loved!! Thank you to whoever had recommended this little pretty gem.
- Viral by T. Gephart <— LIVE!! T. GEPHART’S LATEST!! He found his guitarist with HIS girlfriend!! GASP!! “...White Trash Circus will be taking an extended break and won’t be playing any time in the foreseeable future. Please lodge all your complaints to my guitarist—and my ex best friend—who I found inside the girlfriend I’ve had since high school. I will pull the freaking knife from my back and continue—without either of them—when the time is right…”
- The Stopover (The Miles High Club) by T.L. Swan <— SMOKING HOT & BACK ON THE LIST ’cause Susan LOVED it!!
Susan: Just finished reading StopOver by T L Swan. Smoking hot book. I love T L Swan’s books. They always keep me reading until I finish.
- Reign of Brayshaw by Meagan Brandy <— HIGHLY ANTICIPATED TRILOGY CONCLUSION & we have feedback!!!
Jennifer: Just finished! This book and series are so amazing, they take you on a roller coaster of all your emotions. Love all of her books!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)
- The Boston Girl: A Novel by Anita Diamant <— Nay is loving this one!
Nay: I’m currently listening to The Boston Girl and am really enjoying it. I absolutely adore Linda Lavin’s narration!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Play (Briar U Book 3) by Elle Kennedy – October 7th 2019
- Beard Necessities (Winston Brothers Book 7) by Penny Reid – October 7th 2019
- Losing Manhattan (Naked in New York Book 1) by Peyton James – October 7th 2019
- Peace, Blood, and Understanding (Half-Moon Hollow Series) by Molly Harper – October 7th 2019
- Reveal Me (#5.5) by Tahereh Mafi – expected release date October 8th 2019
- Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery Book 1) by Carla Sorenson – October 8th 2019
- The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh – October 8th 2019
The Giver of Stars: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – October 8th 2019
- What Happens in Paradise by Elin Hilderbrand – October 8th 2019
- Getting Played (Getting Some Book 2) by Emma Chase – October 8th 2019
- Winter King: Steamy Fantasy Romance (The Wyth Courts Book 1) by JS Dark – October 9th 2019
- Finally Yours (Love & Wine Book 1) by Claire Raye – October 10th 2019
- Twisted Marriage by Alessandra Torre – October 10th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).