HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY! It’s going to be a HUGE list yet again. Like I mentioned last week, Thursdays are pretty much a mini “Tuesday new release day” and I have some recommendations for you, too. Keep checking back over the next few hours ’cause this list will GROW.
Plus, this weekend will be loaded in amazing posts (like one called “What Book Got You Out of a Reading Slump?” – It’s already HUGE, but if you have one for me, let me know and I’ll add it too) and also a spotlight on an author that is burning up the Amazon charts and that everyone seems to be reading like crazy all of the sudden. I’ve already read one from her repertoire!
My “favorite thing this week (so far)” is…
This fun ceramic vase that I one-clicked the minute I saw it. Yep… it’s from my decorating shopping spree, but I’ve finally put it up (and added “flowers”) and I can’t stop marveling over its awesomeness. Plus, once I found it, I looked up more like it and fell in love with this one too (the paper crunch area looks even more realistic) and maybe this one, so I might get it, and “bundle them together’ as a display.
For now, here it is… my lone “paper bag” vase, until I decide on another. 😉 P.S. These are my flowers (Chrysanthemum Balls LOL! I like ’em), with some fake eucalyptus sprigs.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Kindle Unlimited for a THREE MONTH free trial!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
- Fakers with Benefits (Crimson Club Book 2) by Willow Dixon <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!! FAKE RELATIONSHIP FOR MONEY BUT HE’S THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS MADE HIM FEEL SEEN!! “…If we can pull it off and fool his friends and family, he gets his inheritance. I get a new wardrobe, a huge payout, and a chance to see how the other half lives. But as time goes on and I find myself becoming more involved in Evan’s world, I realize things aren’t always as they seem. On the outside Evan is a buttoned-up, boring businessman. But when he starts receiving letters threatening not only himself, but also me, I find out who he truly is. Ruthless. Possessive. And the only person who’s ever made me feel seen...”
- Clueless Puckboy (Puckboys Book 5) by Eden Finley & Saxon James <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!! It’s in the top 20 on all of Amazon Kindle right now!!
- Flirting With The CEO: A Grumpy-Sunshine Romance (The Whitley Brothers) by Layla Hagen <— LIVE!! HE PLANS TO IGNORE HER UNTIL SHE QUITS! “...From the moment she steps into my office, I have one goal: ignore her until she quits. I don’t need anyone telling me how to conduct my business. I call the shots. Always. But the more I push Zoey away, the more she insists. Frankly, she’s infuriating. She’s too chirpy, too sassy, and far too sexy. When we finally sit down to discuss how I could communicate better, I barely manage to pay attention. Instead, I fantasize about exploring her body all night long, and that won’t do. I manage to keep my distance, right until she shows up at the boxing ring where I blow off steam…”
- Accidentally in Love, the Box Set: Books 1-4 by Sara Ney <— SERIES BUNDLE IS BARGAIN PRICED!! Sara Ney FANS!! Have you read this one yet?
Beth: Love Sara Ney
Jen C: Love Sara Ney!
- A Not So Fictional Fall: A Marriage of Convenience Romcom by Savannah Scott <— LIVE!! HE’S HER FAVORITE ROMANCE AUTHOR (BUT SHE THOUGHT HE WAS A SHE UNTIL SHE MET HIM!!) “…Oh, that French accent. When Pierre speaks, I feel like I’m curled in his arms on a riverbank being fed chocolate-dipped strawberries. Not Pierre’s arms, of course. We barely just met. And I’m just me. And he’s Pierre, internationally renowned romance author. Seeing Pierre in person has me stammering and blushing—two things I don’t usually do. Imagine my surprise when I receive a call a few weeks after meeting Pierre—from his agent—proposing marriage. Not that I’d marry his agent. They want me to marry Pierre...”
- Unforgettable by Tayla Louise and Michelle Heard <— LIVE!!! AND NANCY LOVED THIS ONE & her review is the first one on Amazon’s reviews for it!!
Nancy: Also New Release UNFORGETTABLE by Michelle Heard & Tayler Louise is another great read. My review is number one, not to brag!
- Coffee & Cuffs: Rocky Lake Littles 2 by Athena Steller
- The Ten Commandments of Our Fake Marriage by M. Brinson, J. <— LIVE!!
- The Moon and Back by Ginger Scott <— LIVE!! GINGER SCOTT’S LATEST! FAMOUS ROCK STAR WAS ONCE HER BOYFRIEND, but he left her in the dust. And now he’s back… and broken. “…when he left our town–leaving me in it–the damage in his wake was devastating. I spent a decade trying to piece together my broken heart. A decade trying to avoid his music, a nearly impossible feat considering he was selling out arenas and piling up Grammys. While he tore through city after city, I built a quiet life as a music teacher in my hometown. I’d made peace with the fact that a now famous rockstar once held my hand and told me he loved me. But when he shows up unannounced, begging for help, I’m sucked right back into his gravitational pull...”
Kim: OH MY GOSH!!!!! Running to buy this one!
Kathryn: I love this cover.
Maryse: It sounds right up my alley!!!
Ginger Scott: it’s my favorite book. I named a favorite child!
- Bad Boys Don’t Die by BB Easton <— LIVE!! THE LATEST BY B.B. EASTON!! THE APOCALYPSE IS COMING & THE KEY TO HIS SURVIVAL IS IN THE WOODS & THEN HE RESCUES HER… “…the key to my survival is buried somewhere in these woods. I just have to find it before April 23. All I need are some basic supplies, a place to stay, and a sucker willing to help me out, which is exactly what I think I’ve found when I rescue a local girl from an angry mob. Okay, I kidnap her at gunpoint. Regardless, I expect her to be so grateful to the handsome, tattooed stranger who just saved her life that she’ll do anything to reciprocate. Instead, she refuses to follow directions, runs away repeatedly, and nearly gets us killed every chance she gets...”
- Challenge (Harris Brothers Book 1) by Amy Daws <— SUPER-BARGAIN & NANCY LOVED IT!
Nancy: I finished reading CHALLENGE by Amy Daws & it was so good. …It had been in my Wish List & don’t know what took me so long! I already bought the next book in the series!
- Haven (The Defiant Kings Book 5) by Bella Matthews <— LIVE!! SPORTS ROMANCE!! “She’s a former Olympic figure skater whose world turned upside down. He’s a pro-football player who never let go of the past. What happens when these two finally have their second chance and a stalker threatens everything?”
- Irresistible: A Small Town Single Parent Romance (Landmark Mountain Book 3) by Willow Aster <— LIVE!! SINGLE MOM KEEPS RUNNING INTO HIM! THE LATEST BY WILLOW ASTER & IT’S IN THE TOP 100 on all of Amazon Kindle right now!! “...With my little girl in tow, I pack up my Texas roots, seeking a fresh start in Landmark Mountain. Leaving behind a trail of shattered trust and a cheating ex, the last thing I expect is to collide with a sexy stranger. Our first encounter is a whirlwind of heated words and fiery glares. But fate’s twisted sense of humor places him right in my path, not once, but many times over and over again...”
- Fear Me, Love Me: A Mafia Age Gap Romance by Lilith Vincent <— TENA LOVED IT!
TENA: I just finished Fear Me, Love me by Lilith Vincent. It was deliciously twisted. I really liked it.
Maryse: Ohhhh deliciously twisted sounds right up my dark alley!!!
- Don’t Forget Me Tomorrow (Time River Book 2) by A.L. Jackson <— LIVE!! A.L. JACKSON’S LATEST!! IN THE TOP 50 OF ALL AMAZON KINDLE RIGHT NOW! SINGLE MOM MOVES IN WITH HIM! “...when she calls me in the middle of the night after someone tries to break into her house, I can no longer handle that distance, and I convince her to stay with me, along with her young son. I should have known having her living under my roof would push me to the edge. Ignite the need that has simmered for so long. The problem is, she’s forbidden. Off-limits. And I know better than crossing that line. I can’t drag her into the dark secrets of my life...”
- Devil (The Halloween Boys Book 4) by Kat Blackthorne <— LIVE!!
- The C*ck Down the Block (The Cocky Kingmans Book 1) by Amy Award <— LIVE!! HE’S HER COCKY BEST FRIEND FOOTBALL STAR!! “…she’s the adorkable librarian next door and I’m the star quarterback of the best pro football team in the league. So when she asks me to be her fake date to her all-girls school reunion I am totally down to show her off to the mean girls who bullied her back then so they can see just how incredible she is. I’ll be the best boyfriend they’ve ever seen. The best fake boyfriend that is. Until I find out from her slightly-stalkery classmates that she still has her v-card…”
- Last Heist (Emma Last FBI Mystery Series Book 5) by Mary Stone <— LIVE!!
- I Wish I Knew Then (Harbour Village Book 1) by Jessica Peterson <— LIVE!! HE BROKE HER HEART & TEN YEARS LATER HE’S A BILLIONAIRE AT THE SAME WEDDING! “…everything changed the summer I turned eighteen, when my grandparents’ new housekeeper moved in with her son, Riley. With his big personality and head-turning looks, he was the local heartthrob. We fell in love instantly. Riley was my first everything. First love. First time. And my first heartbreak when he dumped me at the end of the summer. Ten years later, I’m back on the island for my best friend’s wedding as her maid of honor. Who’s the first person I literally stumble into?”
- The Gossip and the Grump (Three BFFs and a Wedding Book 2) by Pippa Grant <— LIVE!!
- Wonderland: A Novel by Zoje Stage <– SALE FIND!! PSYCH-THRILLER/AUTHOR OF BABY-TEETH THAT CREEPED ME OUT!! QUIET NEW LIFE BUT… “…Settling into the perfect farmhouse with their two children, they are both charmed and unsettled by the expanse of their land, the privacy of their individual bedrooms, and the isolation of life a mile from any neighbor. But none of the Bennetts could expect what lies waiting in the woods, where secrets run dark and deep. When something begins to call to the family…”
- Heart of the Shadow King (Bride of the Shadow King Book 3) by Sylvia Mercedes <— LIVE!!
- Broken & Bound (Lust & Love Book 2) by Mindy Paige <— LIVE!!
- Lust: A Forbidden Age Gap Romance (Purity Book 3) by Skyler Mason <— LIVE!!! HE’S A PASTOR & SHE’S HIS GREATEST TEMPTATION! “...When I became a pastor, I made a solemn vow to God: I wouldn’t touch another woman until I met my destined wife. For three years, I’ve had no trouble keeping that promise. Until my best friend’s youngest daughter became my intern…”
- After Care: a romance for the over 40 (Sexy Silver Foxes) by L.B. Dunbar <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!
- Dimidium by Jenifer Crenshaw <— LIVE!!
- Sweet Intensity: A Dark Mafia Romance (Ruthless Obsession Book 6) by Zoe Blake <— LIVE!!
- My Billionaire Bad Boy: An Enemies to Lovers Single Dad Romance by Clara Dunn <— LIVE!!
- Beloved: A Dark Mafia Romance Novel (Montavio Brotherhood) by Jane Henry <— SINGLE MOM RULE FOLLOWER & THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN!! “...I’m a rule follower. A single mom just trying to make ends meet who was not looking to hook-up with anyone… much less a King of the Boston Underworld who makes his own rules. Every fiber of my being screams at me to run. But instead… I kneel. I submit. I plummet headlong into a love affair with the most dangerous man I’ve ever met, a man who’s clearly keeping secrets...”
- Chance of Rain by Misty Musette
- Dead Last (Crossroads Queen Book 3) by Annabel Chase <— LIVE!!
- Midnight is the Darkest Hour: A Novel by Ashley Winstead <— TASHA LOVED IT!! HIT THE SPOT FOR A BINGEABLE READ!
Tasha J: …Midnight is the Darkest Hour by Ashley Winstead is coming to me, today! She wrote In My Dreams I Hold a Knife. 😍 And the synopsis for this one has me really excited….
Tasha J: I finished Midnight is the Darkest Hour and I only started it yesterday. I ate it up! It is really as it states on the cover, a mix of Twilight/Where the Crawdads Sing and Thelma and Louise. And ok, some of it was far fetched, but I was in the mood for bingeable and it hit the spot.
- Dear Stranger (Paper Cuts #3) by Winter Renshaw <— LIVE!!! CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE! DATING APP! “...The only catch? Ninety days of anonymous messaging are required before identities are revealed. I connect with Stranger88 immediately, and before long our flirty banter becomes a welcome escape from my demanding schedule. Soon I’m desperate to know his true identity, so I go digging—only to discover that Stranger88 … is no stranger at all. In a cruel twist of fate, it turns out the mystery man consuming my every thought is fellow attorney Brooks Abbott…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Home Tears by Tijan <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE!!
Aimee: I finished 2 audible books this week!!! Both were good!!!!
Home tears by Tijan 4* free with an audible plus catalog. Family Mysteries uncovered with suspense and romance. It’s a lot going on with this one so you REALLY have to pay attention! Narrator did a good job!
- Don’t Forget Me Tomorrow (Time River Book 2) by A.L. Jackson
- Flirting With The CEO: A Grumpy-Sunshine Romance (The Whitley Brothers) by Layla Hagen
- Wait For Me by Tia Louise <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE TOO!
Wait for me by Tia Louise 5* Brothers best Friend romance. It gave me a little anxiety and a few tears were shed but it was an HEA!!!
- Dead Last (Crossroads Queen Book 3) by Annabel Chase
- The Gossip and the Grump (Three BFFs and a Wedding Book 2) by Pippa Grant
- Hate You Always by Jennifer Sucevic
- Things We Left Behind by Lucy Score <— AIMEE LOVED THIS ONE TOO!
Aimee: I forgot that I finished a 3rd and it was 5* audible! It is a longer audible than I go for but well worth it!!!
Things We Left Behind by Lucy Score. I was a little worried about the length , but it kept me entertained the entire time. I love the push and pull between the Hero and Heroine and the lol thrown in!!!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!! 😀)
- Glacier’s Thaw: A Poseidon’s Warriors MC novel by Darlene Tallman | Oct 7, 2023
- Lennox : Bacchus Hill Boys 3 by Dahlia Rose | Oct 7, 2023
- A Shade of Evil (The Dark Lords Book 2) by Stella Andrews | Oct 8, 2023
- Dark Obsession (Whiskey Men: Wounded Heroes) by Hope Ford | Oct 9, 2023
- Never Again: A Standalone Contemporary Romance by R.L. Mathewson | Oct 9, 2023
- Caught Up (Windy City Series Book 3) by Liz Tomforde | Oct 10, 2023
- Better Hate than Never (The Wilmot Sisters Series Book 2) by Chloe Liese | Oct 10, 2023
- A Holly Jolly Ever After: A Christmas Notch Novel by Julie Murphy and Sierra Simone | Oct 10, 2023
- Bittersweet in the Hollow by Kate Pearsall | Oct 10, 2023
- Just Eat: More Than 100 Easy and Delicious Recipes That Taste Just Like Home by Jessie James Decker | Oct 10, 2023
- Let Me Love You by Brittney Sahin | Oct 10, 2023
- The Burnout: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella | Oct 10, 2023
- Christmas at the Shelter Inn by RaeAnne Thayne | Oct 10, 2023
- Better Hate than Never (The Wilmot Sisters Series Book 2) by Chloe Liese | Oct 10, 2023
- Down the Drain by Julia Fox | Oct 10, 2023
- Christmas in Painted Pony Creek by Linda Lael Miller | Oct 10, 2023
- Midnight at the Christmas Bookshop: A Novel by Jenny Colgan | Oct 10, 2023
- Don’t Forget Me Tomorrow: A Brother’s Best Friend, Small Town Romance (Time River Book 2) by A.L. Jackson | Oct 10, 2023
- Lost Lover (Crime & Passion Book 4) by Mary Lancaster | Oct 10, 2023
- DUKE (The Trident Series II – BRAVO Team Book 3) by Jaime Lewis | Oct 10, 2023
- A Holly Jolly Ever After: A Christmas Notch Novel by Julie Murphy & Sierra Simone | Oct 10, 2023
- Lyon of the Ton (The Lyon’s Den) by Emily Royal | Oct 11, 2023
- The Problem with Dating by Brittainy Cherry | Oct 12, 2023
- Wild Card by Maggie Rawdon | Oct 12, 2023
- Training the Duke (Suddenly a Duke Book 7) by Alexa Aston | Oct 12, 2023
- Obsession Falls: A Small-Town Romance by Claire Kingsley | Oct 12, 2023
- Absolutely Not in Love: A Sweet Hockey RomCom by Jenny Proctor | Oct 12, 2023
- Good Game (The System Book 1) by Madison Fox | Oct 12, 2023
- Cozy After Snow (Balsam Ridge) by Amber Kelly | Oct 12, 2023
- Shiver Me Timbers (Hot & Haunted Book 2) by Cassie Mint | Oct 12, 2023
- Relentless: A Dark Captive Why Choose Romance (Harrow Creek Hawks Book 2) by Tracy Lorraine | Oct 12, 2023
- Alpha’s Regret: My Luna Has A Son (Regret Series Book 1) by Jessica Hall | Oct 12, 2023
- Flame by Adriana Locke | Oct 12, 2023
- Redemption: A Mount Saga Novel by Meghan March | Oct 13, 2023
- Wavering Aftermath (Artemis University Book 21) by Erin R Flynn | Oct 13, 2023
- Ironheart: A Gargoyles Fantasy Romance (Feather and Stone Book 1) by Alessa Thorn | Oct 13, 2023
- Hopeless by Elsie Silver | Oct 13, 2023
- Hello Doctor by Kelsie Hoss – October 14th 2023
- CurVy 13: A Why Choose, Dark Romance Novella (The Curvy Thirteen Playlist Book 1) by Nicci Harris – October 14th 2023
- Hold On (Fate We Make Book 2) by Barbara Elsborg | Oct 15, 2023
- Breaking Free (New Beginnings) by Nicola Jane, Wingfield Designs, et al. | Oct 15, 2023
- Filthy Little Midlife Fling: A Neighbors to Lovers Romance (Heart’s Cove Hotties) by Lilian Monroe | Oct 16, 2023
- Phantom (Silver Saints MC) by Fiona Davenport | Oct 16, 2023
- Bite of Pain by Natasha Knight, A. Zaverelli, et al. | Oct 16, 2023
- Rekindling Desire: Sinclair Duet by Aleatha Romig | Oct 16, 2023
- Where We Belong (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers Book 8) by Claudia Burgoa | Oct 16, 2023
- Above ‘N’ Beyond (Federal K-9 Book 7) by Tee O’Fallon | Oct 16, 2023
- Tempted By The Devil (Kings Of Mafia) by Michelle Heard | Oct 16, 2023
- Welcome to Whynot: an Amaryllis Media Collection (Love Bites) | Oct 16, 2023