Maybe even the one I just realized I had already one-clicked a couple of years ago and I still haven’t read even though it totally gave me a blurb jolt!!! AGAIN! LOL!! That would be —> Ghosted
P.S. Mariana Zapata is a star on today’s list!!! Many of us are reading various out of her backlist (and the latest) and we love her!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
- Ghosted: A Novel by Rosie Walsh <— SUPER-BARGAIN & I ALREADY ONE-CLICKED IT ‘CAUSE THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!! How have I not read it already?? HE GHOSTED HER!!! This one sounds SO good! “When Sarah meets Eddie, they connect instantly and fall in love. To Sarah, it seems as though her life has finally begun. And it’s mutual: It’s as though Eddie has been waiting for her, too. Sarah has never been so certain of anything. So when Eddie leaves for a long-booked vacation and promises to call from the airport, she has no cause to doubt him. But he doesn’t call…”
Nancy: I 1-clicked this one!
Maryse: Me too!!! TOTALLY my thing. I’m dying to know what the secret is!!! 😀
Annette: You are a dangerous friend. 1-clicked too! Just realized this was previously released as “The Man Who Didn’t Call”. I had it in my TBR list. haha. At least I’m consistent.
- The HellBeast’s Claim (The HellBeast King Book 4) by Stephanie Hudson <— LIVE!! STEPHANIE HUDSON’S LATEST!! “…now I am being hunted and soon he will find me. I know this. Of course, he won’t have far to look. Not when club Afterlife is the only place left on Earth safe enough for me to hide. Hide from the Beast that has been fooled into wanting me…”
- Jekyll: A Dark Romance (Stalked by a Monster) by Zoe Blake <— LIVE!!
- Into the Storm (Evidence: Under Fire Book 1) by Rachel Grant <— LIVE!!
- Vicious Souls (Saints Academy Book 3) by KC Kean <— LIVE!!
- Hung Up on the Hacker: A Small Town Best Friend’s Little Sister Oops Baby Military Romance (Bad Boy Bakers Book 4) by Kait Nolan <— LIVE!!
- Mariana Zapata <— AIMEE IS A MARIANA ZAPATA FAN TOO!!
Maryse: She is one of my FAVORITES! My favorites by her are Wall of Winnipeg and Me Also “Wait For It” SOOOO GOOOOD!
Here are my reviews:
- Archer: A hot cop, small-town romance. (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 7) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!! THE COP & THE NURSE… “…I’ve always been a transplant, searching for a home. I thought I found it in Calvert City, instead it’s the neighboring town Laurel Springs. Since I’ve been here I’ve met the new hot cop, Archer. He makes me want everything I shouldn’t. But when the reason I left Calvert City comes back with a vengeance; I’ll need him more than I ever thought…”
- The Lighthouse at Porthglen Cliffs: A sweet, heartwarming, small town romance (Love in Porthglen Book 3) by Tamsin Bracknell
- Twelve Drummers Drumming: A Regency Historical Romance Holiday Tale (The Twelve Days of Christmas Book 1) by Emily E K Murdoch
- MONY’S LATEST READING LIST:
Mony: Some recent reads…
Woke up Wed by Cassie Mint – I loved this novella. A hot grumpy boss, quirky, steamy, Vegas wedding. 66 pages. KU. 😎 4.5⭐
When Gracie Met the Grump By Mariana Zapata – I loved this book! It has so many of my favourite things – grumpy, hot, hot, hot, smart alien LOL; enemies to lovers; chemistry++; quirk & banter; a unique approach to this genre.
This will appeal to those who want a great story but are not put off by a slow start before the action starts; too many Gracie musings (IMO); a sloooow romance (although the hot alien is worth it), and Zapata’s style. All the characters were quite colourful & well done- including Grump & Gracie whose personal growth, friendship, & love were lots of fun to watch. I miss BBF Alex. 🙂 5⭐
Nice Girls Don’t have Fangs by Molly Harper – This book was a fun and enjoyable Hallowe’en read. The storyline, setting and unusual characters were well done. Plus lots of quirk & banter. This story will appeal to those who want a cool story but don’t expect an alpha vampire & lots of romance. 3.5-4⭐
- When We Were by Diana Elliot Graham <— LIVE!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE?? “…when posed with a question about breakups, Arden reaches out to the only man who ever broke up with her and his response is something she never saw coming. “I didn’t dump you.” It becomes clear they have both spent these years apart, thinking the other was the one who ended it...”
- Dirty Devil: A Dark Mafia Enemies to Lovers Romance (Vengeful Villains) by Kristen Luciani <— LIVE!!
- A Royal for Christmas: a romantic comedy filled with twists, thrills and holiday spice (It’s Raining Royals) by Alix Nichols <— LIVE!!
- Twenty-One Nights in Paris: Escape to Paris with a BRAND NEW feel-good, festive romance from Leonie Mack for 2022 by Leonie Mack <— LIVE!!
- Grumpy Fake: Billionaire Enemies to Lovers Romance by Madison Rice <— LIVE!! HER BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER!! “...I should hate my best friend’s older brother. Mysterious, brooding ex-Navy SEAL. The grumpiest, most infuriating man I know. Blowing me off – twice – sure didn’t help. When he asks me to be his fake girlfriend, I bite my tongue. It’s my chance to knock him down a notch or two. But faking it is easier said than done…”
- A Distant Magic (The Guardian Trilogy Book 3) by M.J. Putney and Mary Jo Putney <— LIVE!!
- Out for a Bite (Mob Ties Book 1) by Milly Taiden <— LIVE!!
- Boxset Rangers in Alaska: A Mountain Man Curvy Woman Romance Collection by Emily Evans
- Just My (Blood) Type by Honey Andrews <— LIVE!! VAMPIRE ROMANCE!! “…All Diana wanted was for her Caster abilities to develop. To have the same power as the rest of her peers. That, and a nap, because apparently, a summer spent sensation craving wasn’t conducive to a healthy sleep schedule. Instead, she got a Vampire father, a Vampire half-brother, a new Vampire society with strange, tight-laced social norms, and Felix. A tall, blonde, scary-hot blood source who was also— you guessed it— a Vampire...”
- Savage Guardian (Savage Raiders MC Book 2) by Eve Black <— LIVE!!!
- Bully for Sale by Leta Blake <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Making Waves (Franklin U Book 7) by Christina Lee <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!! HIS BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND! “…I keep telling myself it’s temporary. Alex doesn’t want to disappoint his best friend, and after what my parents went through, I’m not looking to settle down. Making waves is nothing new, but the further I fall, the more I drag Alex in the deep end with me…”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Into the Storm (Evidence: Under Fire Book 1) by Rachel Grant
- Twenty-One Nights in Paris: Escape to Paris with a BRAND NEW feel-good, festive romance from Leonie Mack for 2022 by Leonie Mack
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
(You can also check out all of October 2022’s romance releases here)
- The Last Aether: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 2) by Tessa Hale | Oct 5, 2022
- Gorgeous Monster by Charity Ferrell | Oct 11, 2022
- The Empress: A Novel by Gigi Griffis | Oct 11, 2022
- Fall Twice: A Second Chance Small Town Holiday Romance by Evey Lyon | Oct 11, 2022
- The Closer (21 Rumors) by Kristy Marie | Oct 14, 2021
- It Starts with Us: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – October 18th 2022
- The Teacher of Nothing by K Webster – October 18th 2022
- The Ripper: A Dark, Stalker Romantic Suspense (Twisted Legends Collection) by Alexandra Silva – October 31st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!