TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ THREE MONTHS FREE (Audible & Amazon Music) <— WOW!!! 😮 🤩
- Flesh Fiction: A Compendium of Flash Fiction <— LIVE!!!! LOOK AT THIS AMAZING LIST OF AUTHORS INCLUDED IN THIS ANTHOLOGY!!
With works by: Hilaria Alexander, Danielle Allen, Jon Andrew, Arden Aoide, Willow Aster, N. Isabelle Blanco, S. Ann Cole, Stevie J. Cole, Auden Dar, Abigail Davies, Cole Denton, Leslie DJ, Ella Dominguez, Robert Dominguez, Jessie Ewing, Cece Ferrell, Dee Garcia, Kim Golden, Michael A. Gonzalez, JR Gray, Autumn Grey, SamHaine, Jane Harvey-Berrick, Lexa Isles, AM Johnson, Nina G. Jones, Garlia Cornelia Jones, Seth King, Laquette, Suanne Laqueur, K. Larsen, Emery LeeAnn, Eva LeNoir, Isabel Love, M. Mabie, Marni Mann, Laura Martinez, A. Martinez, Tabitha McGowan, Yolanda Olsen, Danielle Pearl, Jason Powell, Cynthia A. Rodriguez, JR Rogue, Stephanie Rose, Satin Russell, Kat Savage, Rebecca Shea, Jenika Snow, Cecilia Tan, Mara White, TT Wild. Foreword by Dylan Allen
- Tears Of Salvation: A Mafia Romance (Underworld Kings) by Michelle Heard <— NEW RELEASE & NANCY 5-STAR LOVED IT!!
…Alexei finds the woman that can fit being his soul-mate. Isabela Terrero is known as the Princess of Terror. Alexi is the head of the Bratva and is known as the Devil himself…
…I won’t give too much of the story away, but will say that this is one of my top favorite books written by Michelle Heard. I highly recommend this book, but as a person who has triggers of my own: This book contains triggering content related to Slavery & Violence. Michelle has warnings in her Blurb! I appreciate authors who do this!
- The Difference Between Us by Rachel Higginson <— MONY ENDED UP LOVING IT!
Jan: Hi Mony, I’ve reread some of The Opposite of You series too, and enjoyed them all over again. I think my fav was The Difference Between Us. I loved grumpy Ezra.
Mony: thanks Jan. When you said that The Difference Between Us by Higginson was your favourite in the Opposites Attract series, I thought I’d try it again. First time – few years ago, I struggled with it – but this time I loved it. Lately, I’m finding that happening with some re-reads…huh.🤷♀️
- Her Smile by Carla Kelly <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE/WARTIME ALERT! GABRIELLE RECOMMENDS THIS ONE!
Gabrielle: Hi! I just finished an epic book by Carla Kelly named Her Smile. It just came out on 09/14/2021. It tells the story of a young woman and her time with the Nez Perce. Really a good read.
First time in a long time I read every word and didn’t skim over pages! Sucks you in and leaves you wanting to know more. I haven’t seen this one mentioned so I wanted to share. Enjoy!
- Longshadow (Regency Faerie Tales Book 3) by Olivia Atwater <— LIVE!!!
- Brilliant White Peaks by Teng Rong <— LIVE!!
- Jane Doe: A Novel by Victoria Helen Stone <— ONE OF MY FAVORITES & MARGIE LOVED IT TOO!
Margie: I found an awesome book by Victoria Helen Stone…Jane Doe: A Novel. Jane, our heroine, kicks ass and is super smart. She’s also a sociopath out for revenge against man who caused her best friend to commit suicide.
It’s witty, funny, and amazingly plotted out. There’s also a sequel I haven’t read yet. Highly recommend. No wonder this book was so good. Victoria Helen Stone is the nom de plume for Victoria Dahl.
Maryse: Ohhhhh myyyyyy!!!!! This is intriguing! Thank you for that tidbit!!! I LOVED that book. P.S. Here’s my book review.
- How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo <— ROCHELLE LOVED ONE OF OUR FOREVER FAVORITES!!
Rochelle: Tiffanie DeBartolo wrote How to Kill a Rock Star. Just finished. Got a nasty burn on my arm and couldn’t do much so reading it was. I love this book. Not sure why it took me so long to read it after I loved the Heart Shaped Hole.
I love her writing style and the references to other bands and movies. She will always be a one click for me. I just bought Grace: Based on the Jeff Buckley Story one she wrote in 2019.
Maryse: OMG I LOVED How to Kill a Rock Star so much. What a twist, right??? I was furious at her in my review. Haha!! But boy was that good! P.S. Here are my reviews of both her books that you loved: Book Review How to Kill a Rock Star and Book Review – God-Shaped Hole
- Faded Sunset by Rachel Blaufeld <— MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!! RECENT RELEASE & IT’S BACK ON THE LSIT ‘CAUSE IT JUST GOT A NEW COVER!! “…When I meet Mick Grantham by chance one day, it feels serendipitous. At first, he thinks I’m just another vibrant lady who lunches, but my situation brings out his compassion. It’s dangerous to get to know him—one of us is likely to get hurt—but something undeniable draws me to him. Our path seems fated . . . until the day we’re forced to a halt and hard decisions must be made…”
- Say Yes to the Boss (New York Billionaires Book 3) by Olivia Hayle
- Corrode (Four Horsemen Book 3) by Sarah Bailey
- Obsessed Cowboy (Whiskey Run: Cowboys Love Curves) by Hope Ford
- A Ruin of Roses (Deliciously Dark Fairytales Book 1) by K.F. Breene <— LIVE!! FANTASY ROMANCE!! HE TAKES HER. “…The only one keeping this kingdom alive is Nyfain, the golden prince to a stolen throne. The last dragon shifter. He’s our hope. He’s my nightmare. When he catches me trespassing in the forbidden wood, he doesn’t punish me with death, as he’s entitled. He takes me, instead...”
- Fated Mafia Bride: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Bonanno Family Book 6) by Mae Doyle
- Bad Alpha (Sweetverse) by Kathryn Moon
- His Broken Human: A Dark Alien Romance (Alien Overlords) by Loki Renard
- Warden: A fated mates sci-fi romance (Ravaged Book 1) by Cari Silverwood
- Kings of Blood and Money (Underworld Kings) by Ker Dukey <— KER DUKEY’S LATEST!!! DARK READ SHE LOVES THEM BOTH! “...This is not a story of love. This is a story of revenge and the bond created from it. …I was seven years old when I was taken in the night. I don’t remember much of life before that. All I know now is the glaring eyes of a boy who hates me, and the comfort I find in the boy whose face mirrors his. I’m not part of this family, but they’re all I have familiar as one. To hate is easy. And I do hate them. But to love even in hate is what hardens you, strengthens you, gives you reason. The truth is I shouldn’t love them, that all these years are leading somewhere I won’t want to go. But I do… Love them. I love them both…”
- Dark Mafia Queen: An Age Gap Mafia Reverse Harem Romance (Dark Reverse Harem Romance Book 2) by Penelope Wylde
- The Boyfriend Agreement: A Fake Relationship Romance by Vivian August
- Rooming With Royalty: A steamy opposites-attract royal sports romance (Pacific Passions Book 2) by Courtney Clark Michaels
- Attachment Theory (The Brodie Brothers Book 2) by Kayley Loring <— OLDER SINGLE MOM & THE YOUNGER ACTOR ALERT!! “...You’ll cite the age difference, and I’ll tell you how hot it is that you’re six years older than me. You’ll say you’re a mom, and I’ll remind you that I think your son is awesome. We don’t have to discuss my former attachments to former co-stars ever again...”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- 2,697 Pages by Heidi Dischler – October 10th 2021
- Moonlight and Magic: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Betwixt & Between Book Four) by Darynda Jones – October 18th 2021
- What If I Never? (Necklace Trilogy Book 1) by Lisa Renee Jones – October 19th 2021
- A Shadow in the Ember (Flesh and Fire Book 1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – October 19th 2021
- The Lilac Cadillac by Jane Harvey-Berrick – October 19th 2021
- Red Hot Harmony: A Rockstar Romance (The Encore Book 4) by N.N. Britt – October 21st 2021
- Well Played by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward – October 25th 2021
- Until April (Until Him/Her Book 10) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Savage Hearts (Queens & Monsters Book 3) by J.T. Geissinger – October 29th 202
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!