<— HOLY MOLY TODAY’S “Friday Finds” list is still in progress but I’m already BLOWN AWAY by the first recommendation that came my way this week. I AM DYING TO READ THIS!!!
Maryse: HOLY MOLY LINDA!!!!! The House on Everly Lane sounds unbelievable and incredible and I’m DYING to read this!!! Thank you for bringing it to my attention. 😀
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔ TWO hurricanes in a month and a half, and I discovered this pretty amazing flashlight!! The reviews and then me trying the various lighting and I’m sold! Loved it so much I bought several for Xmas gifts!
- The House on Everly Lane by Layne Deemer <— LINDA LOVED IT!! AND I LOVE THIS AUTHOR! WHOOOOAAA!! OMG THIS SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!! “…Once she sees the home she’s renting–a storybook cottage on a quiet street– she’s convinced she made the right decision. Living on her own is exactly what she needs. Except she isn’t alone. Jeremy has been in the attic, unnoticed for so long he’s beginning to think it will never change. Then Darcy moves in...”
Linda: The House on Everly Lane by Layne Deemer was so outstanding! Couldn’t read the words fast enough!
- Ruins (Wings ‘N’ Wands Book 1) by AJ Sherwood & Jocelynn Drake <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Secret Plan (The Game Series Book 10) by Cara Dee <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson <— LINDA LOVED THIS ONE, TOO!!
Linda: Also duet of The bookwoman of Troublesome Creek and the Bookwoman’s Daughter. Wow!! Have you guys heard of blue people in our American history? Specifically in Appalachia of Kentucky?
I don’t want to say anymore but I definitely received a history lesson.
- Antônio: Vampires in Europe (Vampires in America Book 15) by D. B. Reynolds <— LIVE!!!
- Beautiful Devils (Filthy Wicked Psychos Book 2) by Eva Ashwood <— LIVE!! MUST BE READ IN ORDER!!
- Scandalized by Ivy Owens <— KATHY IS EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE! HE’S HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND & NOW FAMOUS! “…An evening of reconnection followed by a night of no-strings-attached passion with Alec feels like a gift—that is, until Gigi finally realizes that their childhood connection isn’t the only reason he seems so familiar to her. Alec is determined to prove to Gigi that he is truly the man she thinks he is, even if it means coming clean about his fame—and his family’s connection to the story Gigi’s been working so hard to break. But as their feelings for each other grow deeper, Gigi and Alec must navigate a new reality…one where both of their hard-won careers are put directly in the path of an international scandal...”
Kathy: I’ve been wanting to read Scandalized by Ivy Owens and it is now on KU! Yeah!!
- A Worthy Love by A.E. Valdez <— LIVE!! AFTER ONE NIGHT HE MAKES HER SO ANGRY! “…He’s intelligent and sexy, but the pedestal he’s got himself up on is unshakeable. Or so he thinks. Marisa asks for the one thing he can’t deny her, even if it’s the craziest thing he’s ever done. She wants one night, his best eight hours. And damn if he doesn’t deliver. The next morning, her bubble is shattered by his loud mouth…”
- The Vegas Bluff: A Sinful Christmas Romance (Heart of Hope) by Ajme Williams <— LIVE!!!
- Sinta: A Sci-Fi Holiday Tail: Stranded With an Alien by Honey Phillips <— LIVE!!!
- The Complete Annika Brisby Series: The Fae Portals Universe (The Annika Brisby Series) by Emigh Cannaday <— LIVE!!!
- The Stoneheart Bride: A Short Fantasy Romance (The Dead Lands) by Kati Wilde <— NANCY’S COMMENT MADE ME LOL WITH THIS RECOMMENDATION! “…Flora doesn’t know which is worse: being abducted by ogres who intend to eat her, or being saved by the barbarian warrior who’d coldly rejected her hand in marriage. Brom the Stonehearted had crushed Flora’s every hope of a future where she was valued for herself, and dreams of a life where she was more than her uncle’s political pawn…”
Nancy: It is part of the Dead Land Series, but can be read as a standalone.
…Brom had just saved her from a horrible death. Together they rode off on his large trusted horse. But this is just the beginning of their story…
PS If you want to find out how you can makeout while riding on the back of a horse, when just almost being eaten by ogres then you will have to read this book! 😅
- The Girl with the Emerald Flag: An absolutely gripping Irish historical novel for 2022 by Kathleen McGurl
- Dark Stranger: A Mafia Stalker Romance (The Edge of Darkness Book 1) by Piper Stone <— LIVE!! HER STALKER!! “…I was a stranger, a mysterious caller in the dead of night, a monster seeking revenge. Instead of destroying her, I made her mine. Sierra Wynters believes her fiance is dead, victim of a horrible accident. But I know better. Little does she know a predator is stalking her, a dangerous hunter refusing to believe in her innocence. She holds the key to the reason I was locked away for years behind prison walls...”
- A Very Merry Margarita Mix-Up by Brittanee Nicole <— LIVE!!
- Till Death Do Us Part: A Mafia Romance by Bella Di Corte <— LIVE!!
- Creeping Beautiful by J.A. Huss <— AIMEE DEVOURED THIS SERIES (see her audiobook reviews below) but overall she says:
Aimee: …whole series a 5*+! The final book did leave an opening for a spin-off or a 5th in the future. I did enjoy her comment at the end (book sh!t) which she explains why she did what she did in the 4th book and it made so much sense. I guess because certain characters didn’t get the ending I wanted is why I gave it only 4* 🤷♀️ but that’s why we read!!!! Because you just never know!!❤️❤️❤️
- Claiming The Limelight (The Limelight Series Book 1) by London Gates <— LIVE!! THE WAITRESS & HER COLD BOSS!! “…I just needed out of Ohio. Needed to get away from my life there. Landing at Club Limelight has me thinking that my luck might be changing. It doesn’t take me long to feel at home, making friends at my new job, until I run stack dab into Hunter. He might be used to intimidating other people but I’m done letting others walk all over me. But the more I get to know him the more confused I get. I like him…”
- The Grown-Up Lives of Runaways by Torie Brame <— LIVE!! SHE HAS PLANS BUT EVERYTHING CHANGES… “…she has bounced from state to state, always dreaming of buying that little house where she was raised. Abigail is a serious sort of person who likes numbers and schedules. She would rather plan a good thing than have it happen. Weeks from finishing her master’s degree in Indianapolis, she has her life all planned out. A chance meeting with a charming stranger alters the trajectory of her life forever…”
- Oh Mr. Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Boss Romance by Ashlie Silas <— LIVE!!! SHE’S STUCK WITH HIM!! “...his attitude is colder than snowflakes. He tried to cancel our annual Christmas party. The audacity of this guy. Now thanks to this freak snowstorm, we’re stuck together in his mansion under the mistletoe. I know the rules…”
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER (one month free trial) 😀
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Pretty Nightmare: Creeping Beautiful, Book 2 by JA Huss <— LAST WEEK AIMEE READ (LISTENED TO) BOOK#1 & LOVED IT! And now… #2!!
Aimee: This is book 2 and I would say it was just as good if not better than the 1st!!!! It is usually a miss with the second book in a series but she knocked it out of the park with this one!!! Slow burn but very suspenseful and secrets are revealed in this one!!! 5+* The only thing is you really have to pay attention because of all the twist and turns!!! ❤️
- Lovely Darkness: Creeping Beautiful, Book 4 by JA Huss <— AIMEE ENJOYED THE LAST ONE IN THE SERIES TOO!
Aimee: Soo…. The finale!!! I wasn’t that thrilled with the last book. It just felt like there were some unexplained things, BUT with that said it was still a 4* and the whole series a 5*+! The final book did leave an opening for a spin-off or a 5th in the future.
I did enjoy her comment at the end (book sh!t) which she explains why she did what she did in the 4th book and it made so much since. I guess because certain characters didn’t get the ending I wanted is why I gave it only 4* 🤷♀️ but that’s why we read !!!! Because you just never know!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
- Manipulate by Pam Godwin <— AIMEE IS ENJOYING THIS ONE!
Aimee: I’m listening to one called Manipulate by Pam Godwin and it’s really good so far. It’s crazy! Put in prison by mistake in Mexico and she befriends a drug cartel boss while there. 😳 it’s a reverse harem! Pam is a new author with me.
- Binding Rose: Mafia Wars by Ivy Fox <— LIVE!!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Before I Let Go (Skyland Book 1) by Kennedy Ryan | Nov 15, 2022
- Untying the Knot by Meghan Quinn | Nov 15, 2022
- This Woman (This Man – The Story from Jesse Book 1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas | Nov 15, 2022
- Someone to Hold (Wild Widows Series Book 2) by Marie Force | Nov 15, 2022
- Flawed (The Billion Heirs Book 2) by Vanessa Vale and Helen Hardt | Nov 15, 2022
- Fernhill Lane: A Huckleberry Bay Novel by Kristen Proby | Nov 15, 2022
- Hiding Places by Skye Warren | Nov 15, 2022
- Law (A Steele Riders MC Book 11) by C.M. Steele | Nov 15, 2022
- Sugar and Spice: An Opposites Attract Christmas Romance (Pine Mountain Book 1) by Kimberly Kincaid | Nov 15, 2022
- A Light in the Flame: A Flesh and Fire Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout | Nov 15, 2022
- Kincaid (Dirty Duet Book 3) | by Laurelin Paige | Nov 17, 2022
- God of Wrath: A Dark Enemies to Lovers Romance (Legacy of Gods Book 3) | by Rina Kent | Nov 17, 2022
- P.S. I Hate You: A High School Bully Romance by Jane Anthony | Nov 17, 2022