➔➔ P.S. AMAZON FIRST READS FOR DECEMBER 2022 are up!!! <— I chose “No One Knows Us Here” (oooooh!!!)
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- How the Heart Breaks by Stacey Marie Brown <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN (her nieces’s crush!!) MONA LOVED IT!!
Mona: I just finished How the Heart Breaks by Stacey Marie Brown. Great book, page-turner. h’s husband dies suddenly. Years later she tries to move on and meets her high school niece’s crush, but he’s older 19/20. Too old for the niece but too young for h.
Has a twist later in the book. 4.5⭐️
- The Hemsworth Effect by James Weir <— LIVE!! SHE’S ABOUT TO LOSE HER COFFEE SHOP!! “…Aimee Maguire, is about to lose everything because she can’t afford to pay the rent. Her engagement is also on an official time-out since her fiancé doesn’t know what he wants. The last thing she needs is a surprise visit from her micro-influencer niece looking to ‘build her brand’. Her arrival sets off a chain of events that ends with Aimee tangled up with a group of influencers-turned-reality TV stars, exposing her to the absolute worst of humanity...”
- Sinner’s Saint (Confessional Book 2) by Leighann Hart <— LIVE!!!
- A Fake Fiancée for Christmas (Alpha Billionaire) by Ava Gray <— LIVE!!!
- Want You by Jen Frederick <—THE ANSWER TO A READER QUESTION SO NATASHA PICKED IT UP, READ IT OIN ONE SITTING & LOVED IT!
Natasha: I dont comment very often, even though I’m always on here but I was struggling to find something to catch my attention last night and ended up reading it in one sitting. So good and so my kind of book!!!❤️
Leonie: Want You by Jen Frederick, I love this book
- Resilient Queen (Hardin Hellhounds Book 3) by Amber Vant <— LIVE!!
- Give Me More by Sara Cate <— THIS ONE HAS AIMEE’S ATTENTION!! Does anyone know??
Aimee: Anyone read books by Sara Cate??? I just read the blurb for Give Me More, book 3 in the Salacious Player’s Club and it sounds sooo good! BUT it gave me anxiety just from the blurb! His best friend asks him to sleep with his wife!!! I’m not sure if I should start with the first one in the series of if they can be read as a stand-alone…
Mony: Sorry Aimee. Haven’t read this author. Interesting storyline.
Aimee: 👍If you check out the series each book sounds good! Each book is based on each owner of a sex club business …..😳I’ve saved for later but checking in here to see what people have read from this author.
- Love Me Forever: A Surprise Pregnancy Romance (The Maxwell Brothers) by Layla Hagen <— LIVE!! ONE NIGHT & NOW SHE’S PREGNANT! “...We spent a glorious week together, knowing we’d go our separate ways in the end. Then two blue lines turn my life upside down. I’m pregnant. Travis and I agree to be friends—nothing more—and to focus on raising our child. Easier said than done. Travis transforms from a master flirt to a caveman, intent on protecting me and our unborn baby...”
- The Enemy Next Generation (2) Series by M.E. Clayton <— LIVE!!!
- Charming a Christmas Texan: Saint and Sinner Small Town Romance (Kingman Ranch Book 6) by Katie Lane <— LIVE!!!
- Turn Me On: A Forbidden Standalone MM Sports Romance (Winner Takes All Book 2) by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!! THE SPORTS STAR & THE AGENT!! “...The major leaguer is all confidence and big D energy as he swaggers into my life one night at a hotel bar, determined to spend the night with “the sexy suit,” as he calls me. I’m so damn tempted to say yes, especially when my new client devastates me with a scorching kiss that has me reconsidering all my life choices. The catch? If I tear up the rule book, my reputation as a lawyer to the most bankable stars in pro sports is on the line…”
- Unwrap Him: A Guardian/Ward Holiday MM Novella by Nyla K <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Cabin at Candy Cane Lane: A Christmas Romance Novella (Blizzard Bluff Book 1) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!!!
- Angels of Light by P. B. Lamb <— MESSAGES COMING TO HER FROM THE OTHER SIDE!! TODAY’S NEWSLETTER SPONSOR!! “…On the day of her mother’s funeral she finds out she’s instantly responsible for her half-sister, she receives visitors from beyond including her own mother’s spirit, and a new handsome man shows up on her doorstep. Everything she thought she knew about her life unravels as she finds herself on a journey in which all of creation is now relying on her to find her path...” P.S. Enter the giveaway (and I LOVE HER 5 FUN FACTS!!!)!! —> P.B. Lamb’s “Angels of Light” is LIVE & we have Fun Facts & a giveaway!!
- Touch My Shelves: A Single Dad Nanny Romance (Faire Island Bride Series Book 5) by Lizabeth Scott <— LIVE!!
- The Boy and His Ribbon by Pepper Winters <— FORBIDDENY GUESS FOR ONE OF OUR READER QUESTIONS (which got a few excited about it all over again)!
Cait: unreal book!!
Chris: I loved it so much I had my mom read it as well. She loved it too!
Cait: One of those books that stays with you forever!!
- Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson <— ALICE ENJOYED IT & HAS MORE FOR US!!
Alice: In regard to The Book Woman I did read that and really enjoyed it but there’s also another historical fiction book titled The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes which is on the subject of Packhorse Librarians of Kentucky and I think it’s even a little better. Thanks for all you do I always look forward to your posts.
- The Christmas Wish by Lindsey Kelk <— REESE IS ENJOYING THIS ONE!!
Reese: I am reading the Christmas Wish by Lindsey Kelk to kick off my Christmas reading and it’s good so far.
Very similar vibes to In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren – I can’t seem to get enough of Groundhog Day loop stories!
Maryse: I’m hooked on those too (at least the tv movie versions). LOL!
Christmas Do-Over is my absolute favorite one. That one has me laughing non-stop with how ridiculous the main character gets. 😂
- Silent Night : A Dark Romance Anthology <— SUPER-BARGAIN ANTHOLOGY!! “…This holiday season get treated with 13 delicious dark, forbidden, taboo stories from some of your favorite authors…”
- Sinful Chaos (A Mayet Justice Book Book 6) by Emilia Finn <— LIVE!!!
- Unwrapping His Present by Tory Baker <— LIVE!!!
- A Love Like That: A Single Dad Small Town Romance (Alondra Valley Book 3) by Jenna Hartley <— LIVE!!!
- Noel’s Second Chance : A Christmas Second Chance sweet love story (Mistletoe Montana Sweet Romance Series Book 1) by Rae Johnson <— LIVE!!!
- MONY ENJOYED THESE!!
Mony: My books over past few weeks…
The Lessons (Off-Limits, #1) Elizabeth Brown– A great read. One of my favourite tropes…a loooove tutor! 4★
The Devil You Know (The Devils #3) by Elizabeth O’Roark– Loved it. By far my favourite in the series! Looking forward to The Devil Gets His Due #4, being released on Dec. 1. 5++★
The Reinvention of the Rose (Roses & Thorns Book 1) by Christina C. Jones – A lovely well paced story about a strong edgy woman who’s reinventing herself and a hot thoughtful guy who’s trying to break down her walls. 4★
Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters #1) by Jaymin Eve – I thought this book was fabulous! Binge-read the series, although book #1 was my favourite. 5★
Mona: Thank you Mony! Just clicked Rejected and will look at others!
Aimee: I just clicked the first book of The Devils! Thanks for the recommendation!
Mony: I have to be honest & say I didn’t care for books #1 & #2, but thought the third book was fantastic.
- Ice Lord’s Bride: A fae fantasy romance with forbidden love (Bride of the Fae Book 1) by Ava Ross <— LIVE!!! SHE HAS TO CHOOSE A FAE HUSBAND BUT HE WANTS HER FOR HIMSELF! “...I must marry one of the fae, but the forbidden ice lord wants me. To secure a human-fae truce, I’m one of five women traveling to their magical kingdom, where we’ll be courted by fae aristocracy. We have one month to choose a husband from among them. Only Elion, the arrogant, beastly ice lord is forbidden. His torturous scars make the other women gasp. His icy words rip them to shreds. His touch is colder than frost. He lurks in the shadows, never coming out into the light...”
- Faithless (Vengeful Gods MC Book 1) by Crystal Ash <— LIVE!!
- Forsaken Royals: A Reverse Harem Romance by Vera Rivers <— LIVE!!
- Cruelest Oblivion (Cruelest Oblivion Duet Book 1) AND Sweetest Awareness (Cruelest Oblivion Duet) by MA Heard <— NANCY ENJOYED THIS COMPLETE DUET!!!
Nancy: It is genre of Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction or Dystopian Science Fiction with a romance. It is by Michelle Heard writing as M.A. Heard. This is quite a different genre for her…
…Lots of action and little time for love or romance. The story has a satisfying ending. The Duet was different. I liked it!
Mony: 🎄 I’m lining up my Christmas reading. So far, this is what I have…
🎁 Steamy/ Hot
- Seven Swans a Swimming (The Twelve Days of Christmas, #6) by Emily E.K. Murdoch
- Once Upon a Midnight Kiss by Elisa Braden
❤️🎁🎄🥁🎼📕🍷🎁 LOOKING FOR MORE SUGGESTIONS! ❤️🎁🎄🥁🎼📕🍷🎁
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Hemsworth Effect by James Weir
- Love Me Forever: A Surprise Pregnancy Romance (The Maxwell Brothers) by Layla Hagen
- Turn Me On: A Forbidden Standalone MM Sports Romance (Winner Takes All Book 2) by Lauren Blakely
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- High Impact (High Mountain Trackers Book 4) by Freya Barker – December 6th 2022
- Until Willow (Until Him/Her) by Aurora Rose Reynolds | Dec 13, 2022
- Accidentally, Scandalously Yours by Nina Levine | Dec 13, 2022
- Darkest Power (The Dark Ones Saga Book 6) by Rachel Van Dyken | Dec 13, 2022
- Tempted By Her (Mainely Books Club Book 3) by Chelsea M. Cameron | Dec 13, 2022
- Secret Keeper (Las Vegas Vipers Book 7) by Stacey Lynn | Dec 13, 2022
- The Queen of Quintessence: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 3) by Tessa Hale | Dec 14, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!