TGIF!!!! Boy do I love Fridays, and I love when the Friday Finds are loaded with reader recommendations, like this one is!!! Some pretty awesome sounding new releases just went live too, including one that was only supposed to go live next week. Surprise!!! 😀
But first… some super-sale memberships you can try (if you haven’t already been a member, that is) 😉 These are still going on as we speak!
- ➔➔ Three months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-bargain!! Not a member yet? This is for you! Not for me, ’cause I am one. 😉 And I love it.
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain <— AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging <— STILL MY FAVORITE TOOL EVER! And one of the 12 Days of Christmas Deals right now (much less than what I paid for mine, and this one is a better model!!). P.S. Here’s a next model up iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum and then here’s the super-duper model —> iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Robot Vacuum (all in the 12 Days of Christmas Deals)
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 with Echo Show 5 <— AWESOME BUNDLE and part of Amazon’s 12 Days of Christmas Deals
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Chase The Butterflies by Monica James <— LIVE!!! SOUNDS AMAZING AND POIGNANT & SUPER-ANGSTY from the ugly-cry reviews I’ve only glanced at!! LOVE AFTER LOSS? “…As I attempt to claim back my life, Jude Montgomery enters my world, and things begin to change. I thought running would appease the nightmares, but I soon discover my past won’t let go. Things are not what they seem, and I begin to question the world as I know it. Jude may hold the answers, but will my love for him blind me to the truth?…” P.S. It’s a standalone (no cliffhanger).
- The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play Book 3) by B.B. Reid <— B.B. REID’S LATEST IN THIS BULLY SERIES IS LIVE!!! “Jameson and Barbette’s story is a continuation of the events that occurred in The Peer and the Puppet and The Moth and the Flame. For the best reading experience it is recommended that you read these books in order as the plots connect.” P.S. Here’s the reading order.
Tessa: BB Reid’s Peer and the Puppet, OMG, it was awesome. If you liked Fear Me, you’ll love this. It’s not as violent as Fear Me. The, err, issue that Maryse had with Fear Me wasn’t there at all. 🙂 Still ANGST! 🙂 Tons of it.
- Savage Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac Book 2) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
- Never Always: A Enemies to Lovers Navy SEAL Romance by Rachel Robinson <— LIVE!! RACHEL ROBINSON BULLY BOOK ALERT!!! SHE’S A RECLUSIVE SCIENTIST & SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS AWFUL RETIRED NAVY SEAL… “…Unfortunately, having my nose in a book and eating goals for breakfast doesn’t bode well for a social life or my cobweb covered dating sector. Then I met Grange. He’s a tormenter—an epic bully, but he’s promised to help me in my lackluster areas. He’s been ordered to fulfill service hours at my Aquatic Lab in Cape Cod if I allow it. He is bad, the worst. I’m talking wearing prison garb when I met him kind of awful...”
- THUG (HARD EIGHTS MC Book 1) by Scott Hildreth <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!!! Kathy found this one for us, too!
Kathy: Scott Hildreth has a new MC series. The first book is called Thug. I have enjoyed his previous MC Series.
- Landon & Shay: (The L&S Duet Book 2) by Brittainy C. Cherry <— BRITTAINY C. CHERRY DUET CONCLUSION IS LIVE!! Landon & Shay part 2 (no need to wait for cliffhangers… relief is here) !!! And it’s in KU!!
Virginia: It’s amazing!
- Accidental Santa by Celia Aaron <— LIVE!!!
- Fury (Savage MC–Tennessee Chapter Book 4) by by Jordan Marie <— LIVE!!! BIKER BOOK/SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE
- Powerless (Steel Demons MC Book 2) by Crystal Ash
- Gilded Lily: An Enemies to Lovers, Opposites Attract Romantic Comedy by Staci Hart <— LIVE!!! SHE HAS THE PERFECT LIFE & boyfriend, but there’s one thing that’s not… “…I could have told you every perfectly imperfect thing about the gardener at Longbourne. Like his hair, lush and black and far too long. Or his nose, the flat bridge of a Greek god, bent a little like it’s been broken. Or his size. Beastly. Roped and corded with muscles, gleaming with sweat and peppered with dirt. There’s no escaping him, not if I’m going to use his family’s flower shop for my events. But nothing is what it seems. And in the span of a heartbeat, my perfect life is turned inside out...”
- A Shifter’s Christmas Box Set by Emilia Hartley <— LIVE!! BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!
- Beautiful Secret (Dirty Hollywood Book 1) by Claire Raye
- Waking up in Vegas by Natasha Preston <— LIVE!!! SHE ACCIDENTALLY MARRIED HER BROTHER’S IDIOT FRIEND!! LOL!!! “...Once sober and home, the incompatible newlyweds try everything within their power to end their pantomime marriage. Unfortunately for them, the promise and vows they made to spend their life together now aren’t as easy to break as they’d once hoped. Especially not when Brody starts to have a change of heart...”
- Taming Nick (Perception Book 3) by Shandi Boyes
- Chaos Kings MC by Linny Lawless <— BIKER SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
- My Holiday Secret: A Fake Fiancé Contemporary Christmas Romance by Jackson Kane
- Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey <— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! I just received another adamant recommendation (this time from Ashley) for a book I chose on this month’s “Amazon First Reads”. I’m going to start it tonight!!! *happy dance*
Ashley: I’m reading Unspeakable Things right now and wow. Its haunting and scary and the tiny hairs on the back of my neck are standing up. Oddly reminiscent of Judy Blume if she wrote psych thriller type books…. does that even make sense? 😂
I think I know what’s going on but then there’s something else I can’t put my finger on. The writing is amazing. Just a heads up for anyone who saw it …and wasn’t sure!
Tracie: And now I had to 1 click lol!
Suzie: I eyed this one and didn’t 1 click when they came out because my TBR is insane. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ashley: For real…. I’m not going to be able to sleep. 👀
Maryse: *claps with glee*
- Dirty: The Complete Series by Ella Miles <— SERIES BUNDLE SALE ALERT!! 😲🥳 From USA Today Bestselling Author Ella Miles comes a new DARK romance series! This collection includes: Dirty Beginning, Dirty Obsession, Dirty Addiction, Dirty Revenge, and Dirty Epilogue. “...He tried to warn me. Every chance he could, he tried to get me to run far, far away. But it only made my obsession grow stronger. Until I made the worst mistake I could. And ended up trapped forever...”
- Chronicles of the One Trilogy by Nora Roberts <— TASHA IS LOVING IT!!!!!!!
Tasha J: I started back in on Nora Robert’s The One the other night and I’m loving it. I love the whole apocalypse type genre, but I can’t say I’ve ever read about rebuilding civilization, if that’s where this is heading. It’s different and fresh, for me.
- Enemies by Tijan <— RECENT TIJAN RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!
Shara: Finished enemies by Tijan yesterday. Loved it. I’ve been in a book slump and this one got me out of it. Not sure what I should read next.
Tessa: I finished Enemies by Tijan last night and big heart hurt. (Though, football note, the scoring spot is called an end zone, not safety. Safety is tackling the team in their end zone.)
Teri: Oh dear! This sounds angsty…
Linda: Yay!!! Love her books! Can’t wait to start reading it ⭐️
- The Lost Planet Series: Boxed Set: Books 1-5 by by K Webster and Nicole Blanchard <— LIVE!! SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! “…Journey to The Lost Planet with five full-length novels in a special edition boxed set!”
- Teardrop Shot: A Friends to Lovers Sports Romance by Tijan <— TORE HER HEART OUT BUT TESSA LOVED THIS ONE, TOO!
Tessa: …then I went to Teardrop shot. Actually better and i didnt expect that. It starts you out laughing and yet, towards the end your crying, even with the HEA. Tore my heart in pieces because so much starts with that happy cute feeling then emotions start to see in.
At first it’s all sad. Okay. No tears. But then the emotions really come out and I couldn’t stop feeling all the sadness.
- The Wife Between Us: A Novel by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen <—- ON SALE & I 4.5 STAR LOVED THIS ONE!! A riveting, “marital strife” (or aftermath) psych-thriller (her husband left her for a younger woman…) P.S. here’s my review!!
Stacy: The Wife Between Us on Audible…5++++ stars!
Lindsay: This book was fantastic! Not what I was expected at all.
Theresa: …warning. Read every word, no skimming, no nozing and no reading ahead. This book has so many “hints” that it is easy to miss what and who is doing what. Well I passed to another neighbor, then to DIL and she passed to neighbor. We rarely pass a book this much.
Maryse: I did the same thing!! I read it, then I loaned my hard copy to my aunt, who handed it to my mom and then my sister. We ALL loved it and enjoyed that twist!! 😀
- A Place Without you by Jewel E. Ann <— DAFFY’S FAVORITE FOR 2019!!! When I asked for everyone’s favorites, she messaged me this:
Daffy: Hi! You asked for recs 2019 – A place without you – Jewel E Ann
Jenn: I am currently finishing up “A Place Without You” Jewel E Ann-I do not think I have ever laughed so much with a book that also is ripping my heart out! I can’t wait to finish it as most all in the BR have and of course loved it!
- All the King’s Men Duet by Kennedy Ryan <— SUSAN IS STILL THINKING ABOUT THESE!
Susan: I don’t know if anyone has read The KingMaker or the Rebel King. This is a fantastic duet and even though I finished it two weeks ago, I’m still thinking about it. Great Books!!
Lisa: I agree with Susan. Mercy. The All the Kings Men Duet has become one of my favorite reads this year. This story line had it all! When an author can combine social justice issues with a riveting slow burn romance?? Yes please and more!! …I borrowed this on my KU but I had to buy it for my library. One author made the comment that this is the future of Romance. I pray it’s so!! ✨📚✨
- Code 11- KPD SWAT Box Set by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! Kathy LOVES these!
Kathy: That is a great price for the Lani Lynn Vale box set. I love her series and they rarely go on sale. Unfortunately, I bought all of these books at full price. Defiinitely recommend getting and reading if you can part with your Christmas money. She definitely writes the Alpha characters.
Maryse: She’s a blurb-jolt QUEEN!!! I WANT TO READ ALL of her books, ’cause the stories all sound unique and addictive.
- Outmatched by Kristen Callihan and Samantha Young <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! Julie O says it’s re-read good!
Julie O: Oh, BTW, just finished OUT MATCHED by Kristin Callihan and very much enjoyed. Could not think of 2 people who weren’t suited for each other but opposites attract.
Humerous and many sweet times. A good 4. And that means it is on the Reread shelf which is filling up.
- To Touch the Light: An Irons and Works Holiday Novel by E.M. Lindsey
- Tequila by Dr. Rebecca Sharp
- The Lineup by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!! MEGHAN QUINN ALERT!! HE KNOWS SHE HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM… “…according to her, she “accidentally” donated an obscene amount of money to my charity — The Lineup — to win said date but I found out the truth. Miss. Button Up Blouse has a secret, passionate crush on me. I didn’t know her name until two days ago, despite the friends we have in common…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial)<— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- ➔➔ OR 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- Hold On to Hope by A.L. Jackson <— LIVE!!
- The Reindeer Falls Collection, Volume 1 by Jana Aston <— LIVE!!
- Hostage by Annika Martin & Skye Warren <— LIVE!!
- Blood Echo: A Blood Curse Novel: Blood Curse Series, Book 11 by Tessa Dawn <— LIVE!!
- The A.I. Who Loved Me by Alyssa Cole <— LIVE!!
- In the Requiem: Metahuman Files, Book 5 by Hailey Turner <— LIVE!!
- War of the Gods Complete Series Boxed Set: Books 1-4 by Meg Xuemei X <— LIVE!!
- Gift of the Gods: Magic Blessed Academy, Book 1 by Eva Ashwood <— LIVE!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Their First Time (The Firsts series Book 5) by MJ Fields – December 8th 2019
- Edge Of Reason (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 1) by Freya Barker – December 9th 2019
- Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 2) by Chelle Bliss – December 10th 2019
- Conquer the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity Book 15) by Alexandra Ivy – December 10th 2019
- Husband (Betrothed Book 2) by Penelope Sky – December 10th 2019
Regretting You by Colleen Hoover – December 10th 2019
- The Darkest Assassin: A Lords of the Underworld Novella by Gena Showalter – December 10th 2019
- King of the Causeway: A King Series Novella by T.M. Frazier – December 10th 2019
- Overnight Service: A Standalone Romance by Lauren Blakely – December 10th 2019
- Never Enough (Meet Me in Montana Book 1) by Kelly Elliott – December 10th 2019
- Hawk (The Boys of Summer Book 4) by Heidi McLaughlin – December 10th 2019
- House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March – December 10th 2019
- Best Man by Katy Evans – December 10th 2019
- The Other Side (The Affair Book 3) by Aidèe Jaimes – December 11th 2019
- Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies Duet Book 2) by Nikki Ash & K. Webster – December 12th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).