HAPPY FRIDAY FINDS DAY!! I hope everyone has an amazing weekend! I will be finishing up “Carrie Soto Is Back” (I got in on that amazing deal a week ago), so a review is coming soon!
In the meantime, make sure to check out today’s newsletter sponsor (I’m pretty sure y’all know her 😉 ) —> Kristen Ashley’s latest “Smoke and Steel (Wild West MC Series Book 2)” is LIVE!! Age-gap romance with a speed bump along the way…
Heidi: Reading it now and LOVING IT!!!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔ Two months of Kindle Unlimited for a super-deal (or one month free trial)!
➔➔ KINDLE UNLIMITED DEALS!! 6 months, 1 year & 2 years!! I’m gonna get the one year. 😀
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Risky Business (3 book series) by Tiffany Snow <— COMPLETE TRILOGY IS ON SALE!!! This series by Tiffany Snow is on sale right now (all three books!!) 😀
Tasha J: Power Play sucked me in big time! I may even like it better than the Kathleen Turner series. Two swoon worthy guys and she manages to make me like both men in every triangle that it’s hard to choose, but I’d be happy with either. And it seemed like this one wasn’t so much thrown at you at once, more of a slow build I suppose – … I highly recommend this one!
Leslie M: Playing Dirty by Tiffany Snow. The 1st line makes it sound like a comedy but it’s actually romantic suspense/love triangle. This is book 2 of 3 and I am loving it!! 🙂
Sally: PLAY TO WIN. And if you are a Tiffany Snow fan like me then you have been waiting on the edge of your seat to see where this all ends, because NOBODY does a love triangle, Romance/ Suspense like this author! But if you waited till all three books were out you have NO excuse now.#TeamRyker or #TeamParker I know who I want…
Bev: PLAY TO WIN by Tiffany Snow is fabulous. Reading to see who Sage chooses is one heck of a rollercoaster ride. I concur with everything SALLY said in her comment about the book and it’s author!!!!
- Christmas on the Ranch by Cosette London <— LIVE!!! ALONE & DREADING CHRISTMAS... “...This year, she is back home in rural Wyoming and she starts to hate it until she sees Andrew Franz, her childhood best friend and long-time crush behind the bar at the local restaurant and bar. Uneasy at first, she quickly decides she’s grateful she came home. Nothing better than reconnecting with someone you need right when they need you, too...”
- Flame of Love: A Paranormal Fantasy Romance (The Elementals Magic Book 2) by Nikki Riker <— LIVE!!
- Between You and Me (The Bellerose Brothers Series Book 1) by H L Potter <— LIVE!!
- Another Christmas Love Song (Another Love Series) by Meisha Gladney <— LIVE!!
- Maestro: A Love Story by Auden Dar <— RECENT RELEASE ROLLER COASTER RIDE & ANA LOVED IT!
Ana: Hi Maryse, I have just read Maestro by Auden Dar. It must one of my top books of the year. It is long for so worth. It takes you on a roller coaster of emotions but do good. Thoroughly recommend x
Lynn: I am so happy to see Maestro by Auden Dar on your list today because I am halfway through it and so far it is one of my best reads this year! It is an epic read full of feels that has broken my heart a few times. I am anxious to see how this masterpiece story of love ends!
Maryse: GASP!!!!! Now that’s twice I’ve heard that!!! THANK YOU LYNN!!!
Mony: I’m going to try Maestro…thank you Lynn! Plus it’s on KU!
- Twisted Lullaby (Iranora Tales) by Rebecca Massey <— LIVE!!
- Hidden Identity: A Steamy Small Town Romantic Suspense (Identity Duet Book 2) by Evelyn Jeannie Hall <— LIVE!!
- The Sweet Spot by Adriana Locke <— RECENTLY RELEASED & CONNIE SAYS IT’S A MUST-READ! “…Single mom Palmer Clark will not be sidelined by the new man in town. Sure, the honey-tongued baseball legend is gorgeous, loves puppies, and has charmed his way into the community’s heart, but Palmer craves stability. Nothing about Cole says forever.…”
Connie: Adriana Locke just released a new one that must be read immediately.
- Saving Peppermint (Witches of Peppermint Book 1) by Katie Skye <— LIVE!!
- The Gift of the Maggie by Belinda McBride <— LIVE!!
- The B*tch Who Stole My Life by Hannah Thatcher <— LIVE!!! “…Ali is a self-confessed over-thinker and stay at home mum. Max works all the hours he can at his garage. They may not have confessed it to themselves but they’re not as close as they were twenty-odd years ago. The romance is well and truly dead. In the blink of an eye their whole lives change...”
- The Kindred Trilogy Boxset by Lizzie James <— TRILOGY BOOK BUNDLE!!
- Number 21: Book one in the Cascade of Lies series by R.B Cariad <— LIVE!!
- A Holly Jilly Christmas: a sweet holiday romantic comedy (Love Stories in Sheet Cake Sweet Rom Com Series) by Emma St. Clair <— LIVE!!
- The Beast’s Ball (The Bluestocking War) by Eva Devon and Maire Claremont <— LIVE!!
- The Love of my Other Life by C. J. Connolly <— PAM RECOMMENDS IT! SHE CRASHES & WAKES UP IN THE HOSPITAL!! “…Then something extraordinary happens. She wakes up in hospital. The handsome stranger by her side, holding her hand and telling her he loves her, is Rob. Her husband of two years. They live in a chic Manhattan penthouse. She works in real estate. And she’s thirty pounds slimmer than when she got on her bike that morning. Josie has no idea how she got here. This new life is everything she ever wanted. But there’s one very important thing missing . . .…”
Pam: The Love of my Other Life by C. J. Connolly Is excellent!
- Window Shopping by Tessa Bailey <— BACK ON THE LIST ‘CAUSE I LOVE TESSA BAILEY & Mony enjoyed this one!!
Mony: Really enjoyed Window Shopping – lead guy is a great & BBF
“Don’t let the bow tie fool you, Stella. I’m not always nice,” he says, a deep burr in his voice. “When the situation calls for it, I can be downright rough.”
- Dante Beretta: A Secret Baby Mafia Romance (The Unseen Underground) by Abigail Davies <— LIVE!!
- Pumpkin Carving For Superstitious Witches: An Obscure Academy Holiday Story by Laura Greenwood <— LIVE!!
- The Predator: An Enemies to Lovers Dark Romance (Dark Verse Book 1) by RuNyx <— NANCY SAYS FIRST BOOK IS HER BEST OF THE YEAR!!!
Nancy: I just started the dark verse series by Runyx which was rec similar to the sweetest oblivion by Danielle Lori and HOLY SHIZ!! The first book predator is #1 in my book read this YEAR!!! Really good
➔➔ BECOME AN AUDIBLE MEMBER 😀 <— 30 day FREE TRIAL OR!! They have a 4 month deal going on right now!!!
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Darkest Power (The Dark Ones Saga Book 6) by Rachel Van Dyken | Dec 13, 2022
- Until Willow (Until Him/Her) by Aurora Rose Reynolds | Dec 13, 2022
- Accidentally, Scandalously Yours by Nina Levine | Dec 13, 2022
- Tempted By Her (Mainely Books Club Book 3) by Chelsea M. Cameron | Dec 13, 2022
- Secret Keeper (Las Vegas Vipers Book 7) by Stacey Lynn | Dec 13, 2022
- The Queen of Quintessence: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance (Royals of Kingwood Academy Book 3) by Tessa Hale | Dec 14, 2022
- Forever & Always: A childhood friends to lovers, second chance, sports, medical romance: Trading Yesterday, #4 by Kahlen Aymes | Dec 15, 2022
- Dear Mr. Fairbanks (Those Very Bad Fairbanks Book 8) by Alyssa Clarke | Dec 15, 2022
- State of Shock (First Family Series Book 4) by Marie Force | Dec 20, 2022
- Deception by K Webster | Dec 20, 2022
- The Crush by Lauren Blakely | Dec 23, 2022
- The Rocker Series: OtherWorld Collection by Terri Anne Browning | Dec 25, 2022
- A Bit of Holly Jolly (Holidaze in Salem Book 2) | by Kelly Elliott | Dec 25, 2022
- Timeless (Lark Cove Book 5) by Devney Perry | Dec 27, 2022
- Scorch (Steel Brothers Saga Book 24) by Helen Hardt | Dec 27, 2022
- The Intern (The Dalton Family Book 4) by Marni Mann | Dec 27, 2022
- Ancient Vengeance (Ancients Rising Book 6) by Katie Reus | Dec 27, 2022
- Cinderella and the Duke by Lydia Drake | Dec 27, 2022
- Echoes from the Past (The Agency) by Alexandra Ivy | Dec 27, 2022
- Made For Me (Made For Series) by Natasha Madison | Dec 27, 2022
- The Valentine’s Hate: A Novel by Sidney Halston | Dec 27, 2022
- Shadows of Light (The Shadow Realms, Book 6) by Brenda K. Davies | Dec 30, 2022
- Filthy Little Liars (Midnight Bites Book 3) by Yolanda Olson and Ally Vance | Dec 30, 2022
- The Midnight Queen (The Official Dark Prince Academy Book 1) by Helen Cooper | Dec 31, 2022
- Hard Tide (Blackstone House Romantic Suspense Book 2) by Elise Noble | Dec 31, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!